Start by marking “With My Whole Heart” as Want to Read:
With My Whole Heart

With My Whole Heart

Editorial Review:
"With My Whole Heart is an engrossing, complex romance story with rich characters, love and loss, a sweet romance, relationship drama, and steamy, heart-pounding sexuality.

DeMora writes in a natural, flowing voice with careful attention to detail.

Within the first few sentences, MariaLisa already immerses the reader in her story and breathes life into her c
ebook
Published April 1st 2017 by MLK Publishing

To ask other readers questions about With My Whole Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about With My Whole Heart

Hristina
This was a solid, fast read. The story is cute, the writing is decent, it left me with positive thoughts after I finished it. I thought the themes were handled very well, and I really liked the chemistry between the characters. A perfect read for fans of romance.
This was my first experience with a MariaLisa deMora book, and I'm definitely gonna pick up another one soon.

*Copy received through NetGalley

4/5 stars
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

I cannot describe how much I loved this book. This is one of those books that drags you in from page 1 and keeps you hooked until you read the last page.
This story just touched my heart so much and maybe shed a few tears along the way.

I have to say that as a mother you have to admire these women who makes the decision to help another couple have a baby when they can't. Its heartbreaking to think that you carry a child for nine months and then you have to
ItaPixie
Aug 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley, 4-stars

I adored this story and I've read it in one sitting.

With My Whole Heart was the first book written by MariaLisa deMora I've read and I'm almost sure it won't be the last because I've really liked her writing.

I've loved Jamie and Connor chemistry and their connection at the first sight,and their perseverance to build a wonderful relationship even if their time is completely wrong.
I've liked the heroine big heart and the Hero family bond.

Confessions_of_a_Serial_Reader
With My Whole Heart centers around a down on her luck woman named Jaime who is fighting up stream to make sure her son has everything he needs. Including signing on to be a surrogate for an infertile couple. And Connor the brother of the to-be father, not to mention he's also the sperm donor. No one expected the attraction they would feel. No one expected to fall in love. No one expected that doing this would be a blessing and a heartbreak.

This is my confession: Authors of the MC genre are tota
Kimberley C.
Jul 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the first novel by this author that I have read, and I gather that her stories are usually much grittier. This didn't deter me and I found this one to be a nice, easy romance with an unusual storyline.
I very much enjoyed the writing style and found no glaring grammatical errors or continuity problems.
Overall, I would check out more by this author based on that, which always makes me happy. I love finding authors who can actually write!!
Shay
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book has a special place in my heart. I was pulled in from the first words to the last. I love when a story calls to my heart, when you can honestly relate to the characters. Loving how it touched on a subject where there isn't a lot of stories about it. To make a decision to have another couples child. I give kudos to the women that are able to do this. Infertility is a hard road that couples go through and some experience miracles and joy while others experience loss.
This story has a lit
Angela
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is epically brilliant. Between her genius little boy and her tough backbone, you can't help but admire Jaime. As a mother, I could identify with her so much. My heart swelled so much watching the story develop between Conner and Jaime. They overcame insurmountable obstacles to be together.
Carcoura LaRomantique
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a soft and truly beautiful departure from the grit and ferocity of MariaLisa DeMora's MC worlds... not that I don't find beauty in the Rebel Wayfarers and Neither This, Nor That characters and books! This author's writing is just so sublime - the hard edges of the brittle life she depicted through clipped dialogue and terse prose in Bones being smoothed out and rounded eloquently into this intimate romance, centred as it is around warm, loving people who care so deeply for one another.
Wh
Naughty Mom Story Time
Mar 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
What a BEAUTIFUL story!! Not only was the premise original from what I've read it the past but it warmed my heart in ways that I've missed from other romances. Sure I've swooned and wept and had my heart flutter...and I did all that with this book, but I also felt like my heart had been cradled with loving hands.

I've been such a fan of this author and have been since I fell in love with the characters in her amazing MC series. With My Whole Heart is totally different than her previous books and
FMR Book Grind
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ERIN'S REVIEW
5 STARS

MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review by: Melanie
(5 stars)

As Jaime is struggling to provide for herself and her nine year old son, she happens to learn about the possibility of becoming a surrogate; something that is legal in their state of Tennessee. After having such an easy pregnancy with Nate, she realises this could become a good way to not only help herself immensely, but she could do so by way of helping a couple become a family.

Once she starts on this journey, she meets Connor, who not only is her son’s new basketbal
Renee Entress
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story flowed well and I was kept interested. The story has laughs, pain, love, and heartbreak.

This is Jamie and Connor’s story. Jamie is a single mother who it trying to raise her son. When she need cash to pay the bills she considers becoming a surrogate. She meets the couple and try all agree to the terms. The couple’s brother is the sperm donor and they meet under but she does not know who he is right away. He likes her and feels an attraction t
Breanna Dalmolin
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet

This is definitely a modern day romance! You never know when love will find you! Jamie and Connor’s story is sweet, a little complicated. Yet, oh so perfect!
Megan Hubble-Roney
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
wish I could give Jaime and Connor more than 5 stars. I wish everyone who loved a sweet, hopeful love story that was slightly complicated would read this. I can't. Instead, I will say that I started and finished in one sitting. I sent my kids out the door to catch the bus and continued to read, fed the dog and the cats started some laundry and emptied the dryer! I poured coffee while reading. If that doesn't tell you how fantastic With My Whole Heart is...to risk spilling not only coffee but spi ...more
Erin Paige Bixby
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This book was everything! I could not, no, I would not put it down. Jaime and Connor will melt your heart. Jaime is a strong character. Her and her son are going through a very rough patch, but instead of letting it get her down, she makes the most of what she can. Connor is a very family oriented man, who struggles with the loss of his twin brother. He has never thought twice about helping his older brother and his wife. You will definitely shed some tears throughout this story. Some will be fr ...more
Pamela
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I didn't know what to expect with this story, if you've ever read MariaLisa, you know she's an amazing writer, but she loves angst!
This story is such a beautiful story of love, loss, and life.
Jamie has lived a hard life as a single mom of Nate who by the way is a genius!
Connor lost a part of his soul, and never thought he would find love
I would recommend the heck outta this book, it is such a feel good love story ❤
Gail
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One beuatiful story

MariaLisa deMora is one of the best story tellers I have ever read. Her characters jump from the page into your heart. Jaimie and Connor will stay in mine forever.
Melanie
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh this book really gets you with the feels. The thought process that must go into the act of surrogacy, whether as the carrier or the parents must be so hard, I can’t even imagine it. I think the author handled all the emotions of the situation well though, and there were a few times I got tears in my eyes reading the characters go through it all. All the characters were well written and the story flowed well, really getting me invested in the outcome of what can only be described as a bizarre ...more
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
MariaLisa DeMora is known for her awesome MC series Rebel Wayfarers MC, this is nothing like them!!
We have a touching self realization, love story here that will touch your heart and make you believe in love no matter what.
Jamie is doing all she can to be a good mother to her son and make ends meet for them as we all know that is not ever an easy thing being a single parent, and in doing so she is being a surrogate for a couple,
Connor is always busy doing everything he can to keep from being ti
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Every plan I have in my head begins and ends with you."

I'm used to tagging my reviews, and I was stumped when it came to this one. None of my usual ones applied. This story is different from anything I've read previously by this author. But what can I say, I've loved every word she's ever published so I didn't even question it, I just knew it would be good. And I was right...

I fell hard for Jaime. She is a struggling single mother who would do anything for her son, Nate. And she does... She
Jennifer Jones
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jaime a single mother raising her nine year old son Nathan who is a genius. At the age of 9 he is in high school. Jaime just lost her job and was selling her plasma to pay rent. When she runs into Sara who is involved in IVF and helping people have a family. Sara gave Jamie the information to mull it over. Jaime has a brother Jacob who is a very important part of her life. Jacob is married to Trent. When she spoke to her brother about they talked about all the pros and cons.

Jaime picked a couple
Bookgyrl
Jul 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
This story was close to my heart, as my own child was conceived through IVF. I was not sure how to rate it, almost a five star for me but not quite there.

Jaime is a young woman with a genius 9-year-old son, Nate. She is a single mom because her boyfriend died before their child was born and his parents wanted nothing to do with her or her child. Struggling to get by after losing her job she gives plasma in a clinic and someone there alerts her to the possibility of being a surrogate. Jaime is p
She's a Lip Biter
Mar 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
A truly beautiful romance!

This is certainly a change of pace for Maria and yes not a biker anywhere in the story!

Jaime is a single mother of a son, Nate. She struggles to survive from day to day and this leads her to embark on an exciting adventure of surrogacy. Conner is the brother, and sperm donor, of the father to be. Together they share a special connection.

Being a fast paced, light romance you, the reader, are left with such a feeling of happiness. This truly is an engaging romance and one
Sassy Southern
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have read some of MariaLisa deMora books before and was looking forward to reading this one, even though I knew this was not her normal type of book she usually writes.
Jamie is a single mother just looking for a break that she thinks she deserves. After someone suggest she become a surrogate to make some money she looks into it and realizes this could be the break she needs. She meets with an agency and then picks a family. She gets to meet the family and falls in love with them. What she did
Jodi Bird (Ruby Red Romance Review)
5+ Star Review by Jodi Bird for Mixed Emotions Book Blog

This book! I have never had the pleasure for reading anything by MariaLisa deMora, but I can promise she has a new fan. I'm honestly not sure what I expected from this book, but it far exceeded anything I could have expected. This book is amazing.

I love the characters in this book. Jamie is just trying to do what's best for her son. Not knowing what her next plan is Jamie looks to be come a surrogate. She never dreamed she would fall in lo
Robyn Corcoran
Mar 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
A truly beautiful romance!

Emma bramley
Apr 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed

This is the first book by this author that I've read and it definitely won't be the last. This story will touch your heart, so may be have the tissues at the ready. I was hooked from the first page to the very last one. I just couldn't put this book down till I'd finished it. The characters were amazing, you could relate and connect with them. I can't wait to read more from this author in the future.
Highly recommended
I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book
Kat Wes
Apr 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

I wasn't sure what to expect with this book because it is so different from ML's other books thus far, but it is a phenomenal story about love and family. Well written an thought out, this is a true feel good story. Connor is such a protector and Jamie such a nurturer. They just fit together from the beginning. The secondary characters even manage to warm your heart. ML is a true word smith like none other. It is truly a pleasure to read her work and live in her worlds.
Danena Freeman
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rom
What a wonderful book to read. You can't help but fall in love with the characters. This book is so much more then a love story. It was a pleasure reading a refreshing story about love and the many forms it takes. Loved it!!!!!!!! Rated very good
Kimberly
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So beautiful...

This one's a favorite. I loved everyone in the book. I hope this is a series because I need to hear more about Marie and Cooper's family. Trent and Jacob's too. And don't forget Nate, what's his story going to be. Please give me more!

• Road to Joy (Dogs of Fire MC, #7.5)
  • Class of Love (Letters From Home, #1)
  • The Biker's Baby
  • Tethered Through Time (Time, #1)
  • Menace (Moonshine Task Force #5)
  • Pieces Of Heaven (Heaven & Hell #2)
  • Unbroken (Fighter Erotic Romance, #4)
  • Downshift (Skid Row Kings, #1)
  • Catching Fox
  • Enough
  • Riding Resistance: Soul Shifterz MC
  • Man of Steel
  • Son of the Enemy
  • Love At Last
  • Deadly Target (The IAD Agency Series Book 3)
  • Necessary Evil (Sentinels of Babylon, #1)
  • Fighting Weight
  • 1/2 Cocked
Creatively ending character lives for half a decade

Raised in the south, MariaLisa learned about the magic of books at an early age. Every summer, she would spend hours in the local library, devouring books of every genre. Self-described as a book-a-holic, she says “I’ve always loved to read, but then I discovered writing, and found I adored that, too. For reading … if nothing else is available, I’