Start by marking “A Bloody Legacy” as Want to Read:
A Bloody Legacy

A Bloody Legacy

(HIP Fem Domme Series #1)

Give in to the darkness within.
Rebecca Renfield and her best friend Johanna Seward are reopening an old sanatorium to start their psychology practice when Bec discovers old recordings from a John Seward pertaining to someone with her surname. What she finds in the recordings are unnerving, but their new night-shift doctor promises to provide the distraction Bec needs.
Published April 27th 2017 by Hot Ink Press

To ask other readers questions about A Bloody Legacy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Bloody Legacy

Start your review of A Bloody Legacy
Corrie
A Bloody Legacy is a short vampire story set in Exeter, England. Long time friends Rebecca Renfield and Johanna Seward have bought an old asylum to set up their new medical practice. When they employ new night shift doctor Victoria Draconis things take a turn for the weird.

I know you have to hurry the plot along if you only have 40 pages to tell your story, but the speed in which Rebecca takes to her role as submissive to Ms. Draconis is astonishing. It's a good thing she takes to flogging and
Nikki Landis

I'm glad I didn't read the blurb before I picked this little gem up. As a fan of vampires, paranormal and dark fantasy stories I was pleased to find this little novella packed quite a punch. And oh that ending! I want more ...

I love vampire stories and sometimes you feel if you've read a few, you've read them all. Not so with this story as it was unique, dark, and kept twisting all the way up to the end. It's fast paced and exciting and takes you on one wild ride. Although I knew what was
Corrine Pickering
Apr 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
 photo 12516825_10208063953377144_1111376284_o.jpg

A Bloody Legacy - Lily Luchesi

### 4 Hashtags ###

Quite a short but great vampire paranormal read.

Usually I don't quite feel the true connection with a short read, but this one was really good and I didn't predict the way it all panned out.

Personally I would have really liked for this to be expanded into a full length book. A great read with some intense chemistry - some seriously hot F/F scenes.
Debbie
Only short, but packs a punch. Rebecca and her friend Johanna are reopening an old sanatorium, making use of their psychology degrees. Rebecca comes across old steno-graph recordings of a patient with the same name as her, who turns out to be her great many times) grandfather. Listening to them, Rebecca is drawn into his world. The night doctor, Victoria, plays a huge part in that world but she also introduces Rebecca into a new world, one she never really thought she would be part of.

I quite
Barbara Gartman
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Blood Legacy is such a fantastic read. I can't quite put into words how much I loved this little gem. It’s fast paced, sexy and mysterious all rolled into one. I was so intrigued, from the very first word, that I couldn’t put it down!! I recommend purchasing and reading!!!

*I volunteered to read an ARC in exchange for an honest review.*
Tom Leeland
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My Five Star Review of: A Bloody Legacy (HIP Fem Domme series Book 1)
Written by Lily Luchesi
The cover suggests sexual desire and the beauty inherent in the female form. This description suggests connections to lore of vampires as we’ve learned of them throughout history. The description and cover portrays a female dominance and female submission sexually strong story. The reader gets far more from such a tale only an author who is familiar with passion, vampire fiction and the love that can be
Ana
Jul 23, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ku
This was nice. I liked some parts of it, not everything, but I got a good time reading it. What I liked was the connections between famous characters that I love, but that’s exactly what keep me a little skeptical the whole time, and at the end I just wasn’t as thrilled about it as I was at the beginning.

The characters were nice, I liked all of them. One of the things that I wasn’t ok about was that I felt like the romantic relationship was too rushed. I would love to see a lot more seduction
Shelly Wygant
May 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a short story but such an intense read. I will admit the blurb drew me in. Rebecca and her friend bough an old sanatorium to start their psychology practice. I knew with that sentence I needed to read this story. Along with the fact that it was written by Ms. Luchesi, who writes incredible paranormal stories.

Rebecca and Johanna have ties to some of the patients and doctors of the old sanatorium and it was fascinating to see them learn about some of their ancestors. Victoria is hired to
Tam
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was ok
O-

I HATE giving a critical review, especially regarding an author whose work I usually LOVE LOVE LOVE. But, for me, this story was just "okay". I didn't have the usual flair and unique feel of a normally-spectacular Luchesi creation. It was a bit too bland and predictable and way too short. I thought the subject and creep factor of the location, alone, presented many more possibilities than were explored. It left me feeling like something was distinctly lacking. I am interested to see how the
T.H. Morris
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I had no idea what to expect when this book was made available to me. I'm relatively new to the genre, and, in my experience, the best way to get over nascent mentality is to dive right in. That is what I did with Luchesi's Blood Legacy.

I was not disappointed.

Everything about this book is gripping. Everything, in my opinion, is in its proper proportions. The history, the suspense, the spellbinding sex, the revelations...all of it amazing, and none of it overdone. It is a short read, and that
Nov 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
A Bloody Legacy by Lily Luchesi is quite a read! This was my first book from Miss Luchesi and I was left wanting more. I really enjoyed the story that had a paranormal twist with a sexy touch. Some scenes were pretty hot! The use of some words during said sexy times was also a plus for me. I like an author who isn’t scared to use words like that. I look forward to reading more from this author. I give this 4 stars.
lovestoread
Dec 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
An introduction to best friends Joanna and Rebecca. Their history follows them as they purchase a sanitarium that was used by Joanna's family waaaaaaay back when. It turns out a lot of things took place at the sanitarium that connect to what happens now.

Really intriguing read and I love the mystery surrounding the sanitarium and what turns out to be a very interesting history between Joanna and Rebecca.
Dee
Besides the words, twat and snatch, only used a couple of times thank goodness, I enjoyed this story. While it has a good dose of sex, the story is about so much more, for a shortie it packed a punch, the ending took me by surprise. I didn't expect 'that' to happen.

FF, BDSM, Flogging, Insta-lust, femdom, name calling, blood-sucking/vampire turning.
Julia Andrizzi-Gold
Intriguing!!!

Surprising twists and turns, not to mention a wonderful connection to a great classic. A definite recommendation for the vampire lover.
S.L. Perrine
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-on-kindle
Great imagery. Was pleasantly surprised by the ending. Will be looking into more of these.
Stephanie Herman
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
whoa! wheres book two?!?

By Nyx Blogs on April 29, 2018

Verified Purchase

Format: Kindle Edition

I was impressed by the depth portrayed in such a short story. The plot flowed perfectly, the detail not forgotten as the story of two psych doctors opening their own mental institution ensues. They somehow think it's a brilliant idea to buy an old asylum. I guess they never watched horror movies growing up…

Luchesi manages to describe each scene, right down to the color of their panties, while not rushing
Morningstar
Apr 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Book & Author: A Bloody Legacy by Lily Luchesi
Rating: 3.75 stars

Paranormal, mystery and Dom/sub rolled all into one in a short sexy read.

Rebecca and Johanna after years of school have their degrees and are fulfilling their long-held dream of having their own sanatorium. One that they could help patients in a unique environment. They got what they asked for in more ways than they probably wanted.

They stumble across old patients files that hold a mystery of their own. With a new doctor that
Danielle Goodwin
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lily Luchesi's "A Bloody Legacy" is a great, quick standalone read. It's a F/F BDSM Paranormal Erotic Romance with some smatterings of other sub-genres as well! A very interesting framework with the historical pieces. The sex scenes are amazing BDSM masterpieces. Definitely a one-handed read! Get your vibrator and nipple clamps ready! I just love this author! This tale is super erotic!
Danetta Sutton
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
A Vampire Dominatrix and a perfect submissive make this one steamy well written short. The relationship between these main characters left you begging in the end for more to their story. Oozing with raw sexual pleasure and the added bonus of Vampires, this story will leave you feeling good in all the right places. My hope is the Author will re-visit this story again in the near future and turn it into an amazing new Erotic series.

* Was given this ARC for an honest review.
Bailey
Apr 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the Spider to the Fly,
'Tis the prettiest little parlour that ever you did spy;
The way into my parlour is up a winding stair,
And I've a many curious things to show when you are there."

~Mary Howitt

Lily Luchesi has once again come out with a highly enjoyable read stamped with her signature supernatural mark but with a twist! Her audience once again gets a strong, alluring, sexy female vampire who isn't afraid to bite, but this time around we have a
Vanessa
May 03, 2017
Donna
Nov 03, 2018
S.J. Davis
Apr 24, 2017
Sarah Fairbairn
Apr 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Bloody Legacy is short but intense. A fast paced, sultry and enticing read.

In true Lily style, there is a domineering and sexy female vampire. But instead of the main vampire vixen getting her fangs stuck into a sexy male detective and fighting paranormal crime, as in Lily’s Paranormal Detective series, this vampire goes after Bec Renfield a recent psychology graduate for pure pleasure.

The story opens with Bec and best friend Johanna in the process of renovating a 19th century asylum to open
Danielle Goodwin
Hrisi Stoykov
Oct 17, 2018
Amanda
Jan 03, 2019
Lily Luchesi is the USA Today bestselling and award-winning author of the Paranormal Detectives Series, published by Vamptasy Publishing. She also has short stories included in multiple bestselling anthologies, and a successful dark erotica retelling of Dracula.
She also compiled and edited the bestselling anthology Damsels of Distress, which focuses on strong female characters in horror and

HIP Fem Domme Series (2 books)
  • The Hunger Within