Start by marking “Heartstopper (Webcomic)” as Want to Read:
Heartstopper (Webcomic)

Heartstopper (Webcomic)

Charlie, a highly-strung, openly gay over-thinker, and Nick, a cheerful, soft-hearted rugby player, meet at a British all-boys grammar school. Friendship blooms quickly, but could there be something more...?

Written and illustrated by the author of 'Solitaire' and 'Radio Silence'. Updates three times a month (from Feb 2017), on the 1st, 11th, and 21st.
Webcomic
Published September 2016

To ask other readers questions about Heartstopper, please sign up.
Yuè Yes, Alice just posted a Kickstarter announcement here: http://chronicintrovert.tumblr.com/po...

The cover is wonderful!…more

The cover is wonderful!(less)
George Another answer said "Solitaire" has their backstory as minor characters.…moreAnother answer said "Solitaire" has their backstory as minor characters.(less)

Start your review of Heartstopper (Webcomic)
Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: webcomic
Update 13:
"I don't think that's a stupid idea."
OMG!!! MY HEART!! THOSE TWO!! <333 I LOVE THEIR TEACHERS! So fluffy and cute! <333

Update 12:
I feel a sudden urge to brush my teeth! This is getting way too sweet! <333

Update 11:
I think I'll never get tired of reading this! Nick and Charlie's story is just too amazing! <3
I love the entire school trip setting in Paris and that Charlie got so strong!
"I'm glad you realised the error of your ways - but it's not my job to give you a gold star
TS
Mar 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
petition to make all of my goodreads friends read this webcomic by the end of 2018 otherwise I’m going on an unfriending spree

(view spoiler)

4.5 stars!!

this book was so adorable and precious and it made my heart whole

⚠️trigger warnings: non-consensual kissing, sexual harassment, bullying, homophobia

anyway here’s a list of why you should read this webcomic:

• It’s legally free!!! you can access it here
• It’s a quick read but there are enough issues for
lily ☁️
This is one of the most adorable stories I’ve ever read.

To begin with, the characters are ridiculously lovable. Nick and Charlie are two precious cinnamon rolls, and they’ll be locked in your heart from the very beginning. What is more, they actually have a healthy relationship, in which they talk about their feelings (and no one gets pressured to come out before they’re ready!).

What I love especially is that problematic characters get called out, and it’s apparent to everyone that they’re in th
The Girl Murdered by Her TBR
5 stars!!!

Giggle. Roll in bed. Be heart-warmed. Be in pain. Laugh. Be smitten. Be Annoyed. Cry. Fall in love all over again. REPEAT!!!

This is the first webcomic I’ve read in my life and I am absolutely in love with it!!! I love the content of this webcomic. This taught me more about the lgbtq+ community, being comfortable with one's self, being open and proud with your sexuality, being happy with who you are and who you want to be. The topic Alice Oseman is a brilliant author and a very talented
mwana
WE'RE GETTING A LIVE ACTION TV SHOW

Latest minicomic review

Oh my god, stop. My heart can't take it. 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️

****
Original review
This really should come with a warning. Though I was warned that the current chapters fly quite fast and I didn't heed the warning.

I feel like I'm made out of candy floss and marshmallows and clouds and kittens. And I can't wait for the next installments.

😭😭😭😭 These two are so precious my heart just can't take it.
Krista Regester
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I hope this never ends!! The little details in this are really what makes it. The illustrations are so. freaking. good. Charlie and Nick are rays of sunshine in this shit world.
Sarina
Mar 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
This comic literally stopped my heart every time I flipped the page. Nick and Charlie are actually the cutest thing ever!!! And the amount of squealing that happened, while I was reading this, even surprised me😊But it was definitely an enjoyable surprise!!!
TheYALibrarian
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Rating 5,0000,00000 + infinity stars!!!

This webcomic made my absolute day I could not stop reading until the latest update and god.....my heart is so full right now.

But it also ached with feels for the angsty moments between Charlie and Nick. Poor Nick with all the sexuality confusion but I'm glad it wasn't made a big deal. I also love that this webcomic is not white washed at all there's other characters of color or of a different ethnic background like Charlie's friend Tao.

Basically there isn'
chloe ♡
OMG I saw people talking about this on Twitter so I started reading binging it, and wowow this is so so adorable *cries* This is the first webcomic I've ever read and I'm so in love ♡ (I LOVE THE HARRY POTTER THEMED MINI COMIC THE MOST AHAHA) I can't wait for the next update (4 MORE DAYS!!!)

♡ SUPPORT THE AUTHOR ♡
Anniek
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I finally read the webcomic, and I loved it so much!! This is just such a warm, feelgood comic!
Laura (bbliophile)
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was one of the cutest things I've ever read. I literally cried because my heart felt so full. I couldn't stop smiling while reading. This was just The Best Thing. ...more
Eliza ☽
Progress ~ Chapter 3 - 33

This comic is truly the most heartwarming thing I have ever read. It's gay and it's sweet and it's healthy and I am so happy it exists.

But what is it?

Heartstopper is an ongoing webcomic about Charlie, an openly-gay teenager and the best human in the entire world, and Nick, a soft rugby player who is the other best human in the entire world. The comic starts with them becoming friends, and slowly develops as they both start to realise their feelings for each other.

The art
Cassandra
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reads-of-2018
Do you like eating lots of sugary candy while under a warm blanket and the happy feeling it gives you? Than you better read this comic.

I fell down this rabbit hole in the unholy hours this morning and I regret nothing other than being forced to wait until right now to catch up.

This is the sweetest story about two of the softest boys in the universe. I need more about these angels and their angsty and cutesy love story.

In the words of the god of thunder, Thor: more!
Sabrien Abdelrahman
this webcomic makes my heart warm and fluffy and I love it and it's precious and I want alice oseman to compile this into a graphic novel so I can throw my money at her pls ...more
Sahitya
This has to be one of the most cutest, fluffiest and softest romantic story I have ever read. Nick and Charlie are so sweet, I might die of a diabetic coma. Their friendship and falling in love is written and illustrated beautifully and I can’t wait to read more. And I have no idea what more to say except that please go and binge read this webcomic because it’ll definitely make you smile.
Trisha Tomy
Feb 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
So, I just found this edition, for the whole webcomic, so I'll use this edition for a combined review!

And like, frequent updates for when I catch up!
Heartstopper Volume 1
Heartstopper Volume 2
Heartstopper Volume 3
Heartstopper Volume 4

Heartstopper Mini-Comics
Heartstopper Become Human
Iris
***Update #1***

This webcomic is so sweet and pure and I LOVE IT WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!!!! Nick and Charlie are THE BEST and I LOVE THEM and also I NEED THE NEXT UPDATE NOW!!!!

I'll probably be updating this every now and then when I feel the need to scream about some new development or the complete and utter cuteness of Nick and Charlie.
You have been warned.

*************

Also, I feel the need to say that I didn't originally want to add webcomics on here, largely because I felt weird saying I'd
Khrys ♡《TheWaffleGirl》
This book truly is a heart-stopper I am not even kidding. Literally every single page is cute in one way or another, and there’s not a single chapter that didn’t make me either really happy, or really sad. I don’t think a word that perfectly describes this comic exists, honestly. 💜💜
Ishmeen
Jan 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
this comic is the definition of cuteness
Whitney
Sep 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: school-life
You boys need to settle down
description

I mean seriously, I'm starting to believe that cuteness is becoming a deadly weapon in this comic
description
Us old millennial folks miss a lot when we go to the bathroom. People fall in love, worlds collide, lots of kissing happens. . .

And it's a REALLY BIG DEAL!

Intended audience for this comic series: girls, I believe. Not sure if any boys read it. Not sure if Nick and Charlie's story is close to any existing boys' stories. Not sure all around.

Really tender content here. Extre
Amelia Oswald
This comic is freaking cute !!! How did I spend my night when I needed study for my exam, I read gay comic of course . I mean it has everything I want, the struggle, the overload cuteness, the friendship... I need more !! Give me more please !!
zilver
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-online
bitch!!!!!! this is soft!!!!!!!!! literally, if you need a pick me up, if you need to read something that will make your heart go WOOSH (for FREE, at that), read heartstopper. read it, love it, live it, wait patiently for updates, repeat. it is #worthit, promise.
madeline ♡
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
that was legitimately the cutest shit i've ever read. i am officially hooked. here lies a new fan of Alice Oseman. yeet. ...more
evelyn hugo’s #1 fan
i would die for narlie that's it that's the entire review ...more
Julie
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
HOW DID I JUST FIND OUT ABOUT THIS COMIC????
It is SO freaking cute, I could not stop reading, and I am dying of have to wait 5 more days for another chapter. This is perfect!
Sarah⭐ The Ultimate Book Hoarder
I didn't realise how much I'd love this when I first started, but I almost cried.

ONE OF MY NEW OTPS!

Honestly, it was so refreshing to see a bisexual guy struggle with his identity. As a person who identifies as bisexual, and didn't realise until she had feelings for a girl herself MUCH later on, I related so much to this comic. Thank you for showing Nick's story! Thank you for showing that sexuality is fluid, that it's okay to not know who you are, that it's okay to CHANGE. And also, thank you
Kay Weston
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm really enjoying this!

It's the first comic I've actually enjoyed. Much to my surprise I couldn't stop reading and was massively disappointed to realise that it's not a full, finished comic. *cries*

I'm going to have to set the release dates on my calendar for each new release because this is too cute and angsty for me to miss.
Anna
it's so cute and pure!! i'm not really much of a pure fluffy romance person (give me all the death and pain!!!!) but this is fun to read and i really like the art style

i'm not going to rate this for now because it's ongoing but so far it's a solid 3 or 4 stars
~maheen~
this is b r i l l i a n t. How had I never picked this up before...??

Jo.
Apr 22, 2018 added it
Ok this is really cute and fuffly awwwwWWWWWWWWwwwwwWWWW.

"We've found another one!!1!!11!!!" <- accurate representation of a gay finding out about other wild gays 100% can confirm
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Long Exposure
  • Always Raining Here (Always Raining Here, #1)
  • Castle Swimmer
  • Long Exposure #10
  • Long Exposure #9
  • Long Exposure #4
  • Long Exposure #5
  • I'll Be Home For Christmas (I Wish You All the Best #1.5)
  • EYES ON ME
  • Castle Swimmer (Season 2)
  • Jackson's Diary
  • Ava's Demon: Book One (Ava's Demon, #1)
Alice Oseman is an author/illustrator and was born in 1994 in Kent, England. She has written four YA contemporary novels about teenage disasters: SOLITAIRE, RADIO SILENCE, I WAS BORN FOR THIS, and LOVELESS. She is also the creator of LGBTQ+ YA romance webcomic HEARTSTOPPER, which is now published in physical form by Hachette Children's Books.

Alice’s first novel SOLITAIRE was published when she was