Start by marking “Chasing Enigma” as Want to Read:
Chasing Enigma

Chasing Enigma

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  39 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
The assassination of a congresswoman on the streets of Washington, DC brings FBI agent Ray Nicholson to the scene. Quickly, more inexplicable assassinations pop up all across the country. Baffled by the killer’s victims, bedeviled by his motives, foiled at every turn by his cunning and meticulous planning, Ray doggedly tracks the mysterious assassin.

Making matters worse,
Published February 10th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Chasing Enigma, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chasing Enigma

George Miller
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Exciting, Intriguing, Fascinatingly!

John Kurrie is a new author with a great future. I read many thrillers. Last time I checked, I had well over 700 books in my electronic library. I read everything James Patterson writes. I'm also a big Michael Connelly fan. "Chasing Enigma" is equal to any of their books.

From the very first page, John Kurrie grabs your attention and demands that you read the next page and the next until you finally reach the conclusion and wish there was more.

I don't want to g
Mary Enck
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A fabulous cast of characters. Each is well developed and unique from all the others. They offer an insight into FBI covert ops that I have never seen before. It's fascinating, how they employ devices to ferret out all sorts of threats. If even some of them are actual, and I believe they may be, I feel a lot safer than I have been led to think about the state of today in the world and the threat that hangs over us like some dark alien shadow.
There is suspense that develops on the coat tails of t
Kate Vale
Sep 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: murder-mystery
Who killed the congresswoman? That’s question #1, followed by other questions, that focus on how he did it when no one heard the shot and the woman was surrounded by reporters and other people? So begins the tale of FBI agent Ray Nicholson after he’s assigned to the case. When another man, this time in Chicago, is killed in much the same way, Ray knows he’s after a serial killer and one whose MO is unusual in numerous ways. And with each succeeding killing, he becomes enmeshed in a series of int ...more
MBK
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received Chasing Enigma on the audio CDs and I loved it! The story grips you from the very first minutes and keeps you guessing until the very end. I found the storyline very believable, and I felt like I was right there with the FBI agents as they slowly closed in on their man. There are many twists and turns and when you think you know what's going to happen, the author surprises you with something new. It kept me reaching for the next audio CD, in order to keep feeding my "fix".

The narratio
Ed
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Interesting hunt for an elusive serial killer by an entertaining group of FBI agents assigned to the case. The killer's modus operendi present unique challenges for the FBI and stretch their investigative abilities to the limit in this entertaining debut thriller.
Patricia A. Borden
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome characters!

First book that I have read of this author. Will certainly seek him out. Interesting characters. Ray was a great investigator
Geraldine  Muller
Aug 26, 2018
Dennis
Aug 02, 2017
1 follower
John Kurrle is the author of Chasing Enigma, a gripping story about FBI agents in pursuit of a deadly assassin. Born and raised in southeast Iowa, John carries his hometown roots and sensibilities with him wherever he goes. Having lived and traveled all over the United States, plus a six month stay in Germany, he brings local color to his writing.

John has enjoyed a varied life. He received his BBA