Start by marking “Two Weeks To Life (Fated Soulmates, #4)” as Want to Read:
Two Weeks To Life (Fated Soulmates, #4)

Two Weeks To Life

(Fated Soulmates #4)

After thirty years on the force, Detective Carl Bellwin thought he’d seen it all. He had developed a protective shield around himself, keeping the rape, murder, drugs, and other crimes compartmentalized and away from his emotions. He didn’t have time to date, didn’t have time to socialize, and didn’t have time for hobbies. The force was his life, but his protective shield ...more
ebook
Published March 15th 2017 by Manifest Vision Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Two Weeks To Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Two Weeks To Life

JoAnna G
Mar 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is book four in the Fated Soulmates Series and can be read as a standalone. It’s a quick fast read with a decent pacing and meddlesome friends and family. I loved this book. I liked this one best of the series so far.

Carl Bellwin has been on the force for thirty years and is married to his job. He doesn’t want a relationship until he has retired so then he can give it all his attention. He doesn’t believe it is fair to his lover because right now his job takes priority. He has to go to his
Natosha Wilson
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
A.M. Leibowitz
I'm going to put most my review in spoiler tags for a couple of reasons. One, because I absolutely do not want to blast the author but I do want readers to be informed of some of the content. And two, because the content doesn't appear in the blurb or any other reviews. To be honest, I really wonder if I read the same book as the other reviewers.

The writing is okay, and the story has some cute moments. I have no idea what happens after the first third or so because I DNF'd it there. It upset me,
K
Mar 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Two Weeks To Life is the fourth book in the Soulmates series, and I think my favorite, so far...however, I had some issues and I'll explain those below.

Carl Bellwin is a 30-year detective—dedicated to the job—spending his entire career wrapped up, day after day, solving cases—so after a couple failed relationships, it's an easy decision to close that part of his life off until after retirement.

Taking the weekend to attend his nephew's wedding, however, starts the beginning and the end for Carl.
Mandie Foxylutely
Two Weeks to Life is the fourth book in the Fated Soulmates Series but can be read as a standalone.

Carl is a dedicated career detective and has been on the police force for over 30 years. Now in his late fifties he has little downtime let alone building a relationship with someone. His current case is a heavy one – seeking out the mystery of missing teenage girls. His one let out from the case is going to his nephew's wedding. Little did he know what change this would bring to his life.

Elijah
Cathy Brockman
Mar 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Two Weeks To Life is book four, but it stands alone just fine.
Carl is 57 and been on the police force 30 years. He is in the middle of a very rough case with missing teenage girls. Carl goes to his nephew's wedding and meets a sexy hotel owner Elijah. He finds Elijah could be one man that could make him want more than a hookup. The trouble is Elijah lives over 300 miles away and is married to is the job as well.

Elijah has burned out from Realestate. He sold his business and bought a hotel that
Amy Shannon
Mar 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sexy and unyielding

It was attraction at first sight for both Elijah and Carl, and then it turned into something more, something life changing. It's a sexy and warm-hearted MM erotica romance. It's short and to the point, and brings together the interesting characters, who definitely have a lot of depth and chemistry. This is the first book of Charles that I read, but it won't be the last. One of those HEA that you look forward to, and then move on to his next book, and that's what I intend to do
Shannon
Mar 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
These are my Happily Ever After Novel Thoughts...

I liked this book a lot. I was a bit worried when I started reading it. In the first couple of paragraphs, it hit one of my hard limits, or sensitivity triggers, if you wish. But the way the story was written, it wasn't an issue or main focus. Being Carl, the protagonist, is a detective, some triggers and limits are bound to be toyed with.

This story overall is really sweet and lovingly written. The description of Elijah's home and the Bliss Inn m
Maria
Mar 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

Carl is married to his job. Elijah is married to his inn. Both men don't realize they want more until they meet. But with 300 miles separating them will they find a way to make it work?

Both men are commanding forces, alpha males who want things done their way. Finding the middle was certainly interesting.

I enjoyed seeing these two guys come together and find happiness.

This is a very fast paced story. Sometimes a bit too fast. But overall I liked the way it all came together in the end
Charlotte Isaac
Mar 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-books
I really enjoyed this book. I have not read any of the other books from this series, but I heard this book was very good, so I took a chance and loved it I wasn't disappointed.

It makes you realise there may be a soul mate out there for you. you will know when the person is right for you, like Carl and Elijah knew there was something there for them.

Carl is a 50 year old male, who works as a Detective in Clarksville, he can never hold down a partner as he is married to his job. He never realised
Joyfully Jay
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: sammy
A Joyfully Jay review.

As a reviewer, we often receive an advanced copy of the novel we are to review and, as such, we can expect there may be a few typos here and there due to the fact that it is not necessarily the final copy you or I would purchase at release time. I tell you this so that you are aware that I forgive those small errors as part of the benefit of getting to see a manuscript in advance. What is not expected nor normal, however, is an abundance of storyline errors that a
Jodi Ciorciari-marinich
This story started out good for me. We have Carl an older man, close to 60, who is a dedicated police officer. He is married to his job and all of his prior relationships ended because he wouldn't give up his career. He goes to his nephew's wedding out of town and meets the owner of the resort. Elijah is the owner of the resort. He started out as a successful real-estate agent and used that money to buy a run down hotel and make it a place where people couldn't wait to visit. Elijah has had rela ...more
Angelique
Jan 16, 2019
Merle E
is currently reading it
Mar 03, 2019
When asked why he writes under a pseudonym, he explains it this way, "My birth name was John Charles, but shortly after I was brought home, my parents changed it to Larry. I never got the real reason and I still have that original birth certificate." When he decided to write and publish, he chose to use his birth name - John Charles.

As a youngster, he had trouble reading. While in college, he lear

Fated Soulmates (4 books)
  • Comforted by Love (Fated Soulmates, #1)
  • Architect of Love (Fated Soulmates, #2)
  • Love On Life Support (Fated Soulmates, #3)