Start by marking “Dirty Filthy Rich Boys (Dirty Duet, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Filthy Rich Boys (Dirty Duet, #0.5)

Dirty Filthy Rich Boys (Dirty Duet 0.5)

4.23  ·  Rating details ·  4,310 Ratings  ·  576 Reviews
When I met Donovan Kincaid, I knew he was rich. I didn’t know he was filthy. Truth be told, I was only trying to get his best friend to notice me.

I knew poor scholarship girls like me didn't stand a chance against guys like Weston King and Donovan Kincaid, but I was in love with his world, their world, of parties and sex and power. I knew what I wanted—I knew who I wanted
Published February 22nd 2017

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Filthy Rich Boys, please sign up.

Andrea The Kane trilogy for sure you'll enjoy if you liked this one! :)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐! Dirty Filthy Rich Boys, book 0.5 of 2. Meet Donovan, Weston & Sabrina & learn of their sexually charged entanglement!

Books in Dirty Duet should be read in order:
Book 0.5: Dirty Filthy Rich Boys
Book 1: Dirty Filthy Rich Men
Book 2: Dirty Filthy Rich Love

Dirty Filthy Rich Boys (prequel) is the FREE opening to the Dirty duet. It takes place ten years prior when heir, MBA student and teacher’s assistant Donovan Kincaid and heir and College freshman We
Wow! Laurelin Paige has definitely got my attention with this freebie prequel. I am completely and totally hooked on this twisted story. No doubt about it, I will be jumping right into the full-length book immediately!

'Dirty Filthy Rich Boys' tells the story of Sabrina Lind, Weston King and Donovan Kincaid, all students at Harvard. Unlike Weston and Donovan, Sabrina does not come from a wealthy family. She is attending on a scholarship and in awe of the extreme wealth of the students that surrou
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: novella

➦I guess what I'm trying to say is... this little tease of a novella is ON FIREEEEEEEEE!

➦And as a result I might be too. In serious need of one of these.

➦So what can I tell you about this little gem? Besides the fact that it will leave you hanging, wanting for more and itching for the day when you can get your grabby paws on the first installment of the Dirty Duet...?

➦The setting of this novella takes place in college and it's a glimpse into the past of the main characters. The duet will pick up
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Dirty Filthy Rich Boys is book #0.5 in the Dirty Duet series by Laurelin Paige. This is my very first book by Laurelin and oh my freaking gosh, what in the world have I been waiting for?

Sabrina Lind was a freshman at Harvard. She had worked her entire life for the scholarship she received. Sabrina had become somewhat obsessed with a fellow student, Weston King. She went to parties at his house and watched him with other women, dreaming that it could one day be her.

“He was my addiction. My obse
Jennifer Kyle
Mar 03, 2017 rated it really liked it

DAYUM this little novella is angsty, sexy, and completely consuming! The author hooked this reader by gifting not one but TWO alluring rich college boys for the heroine.
The story makes for quick read and one that has left me quickly running to sign up for a chance of scoring an arc. I need to know what happens next to these characters stat!

Apr 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Intense, scorching hot and deliciously dirty ! This prequel to the Dirty Duet series, hooked me from the start and I enjoyed it like crazy. OMG, Donovan Kincaid, you’re such a tease! Now that I met you, I need to know so much more about your sexy, complex, dark and captivating personality...and your undeniably twisted mind. With this little sneak preview, Laurelin Paige aroused my interest and I’m looking forward to read the full-length novel Dirty Filthy Rich Men, to get the real show.
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-read

Now, this is how you start a series.
Bring on the next one.
March 27th can't come soon enough.
Sophia Triad
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh I loved It!
Donovan! You! You! You are such a manipulative, filthy, dirty bastard!!!.

When Sabrina Lind met Weston King in Harvard, she felt lust instantly.
Being a middle class girl, plain in her looks, extremely shy and with a hard obtained scholarship; there is no way Sabrina will be ever noticed by that filthy rich, spoiled, easygoing Weston.
Moreover Sabrina is still a virgin. Apparently, according to his bestfriend and housemate Donovan Kincaid, Weston does not like virgins.

Oh Donovan! Do
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Dirty Delicious Stars!

photo 4C0A3185-4168-4A49-84E1-DD33C64BDA0E_zps3lohvgmw.jpg

Sabrina Lind is a college freshman from Colorado on scholarship at Harvard. She lost her mother when she was 12, & her father saved every penny to give her a good education. She doesn't come from money, but she see's it all around her at Harvard. She has a huge crush on college playboy Weston King. He's hot & wealthy, and Sabrina attends his college parties every weekend just hoping to get a glimpse of him. He was her addiction & obsession. She just wanted to
Feb 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
WIN this special edition paperback of DFRB!!!!! This book was an amazing start to an epic roller coaster ride!! Don't miss this opportunity!!!

✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵

What did I just read??

Laurelin Paige killed me with this prelude. How am I supposed to wait until February 27th? It's NOT possible!!

This is for everyone who liked VICIOUS - you HAVE to read Dirty Filthy Rich Boys. This has Vicious all over it.

Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
4.5 Stars Full review now posted

Oh my gah!! Laurelin Paige is such a tease! I need more IMMEDIATELY! I'm in cliffy hangover hell right now.

This prequel sets the stage for some very intriguing shenanigans. I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Here’s the breakdown: Sabrina Lind is a scholarship student at Harvard. She’s infatuated with the playboy heartthrob, Weston King. While semi-stalking him a party she has a run-in with the enigmatic Donovan Kincaid. Later events put her firmly in Don
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
4.5 What a Tease Stars

photo noonelikesatease_zpsk2fkhorz.gif

Well maybe I do ;)

This was a great little intro for what I hope will be a fantastic series.

Sabrina Lind is at Harvard on a full scholarship, she is a bit of a loner but would like to change that by spending more time with Weston King who she has had a major crush on since she first laid eyes on him. While eyeing him off she stumbles across his housemate Donovan Kincaid who is a self righteous arsehole who demands attention.

He'd drawn me to him. That's the thing about Don
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Laurelin Paige Fans, Romance
5 This Is Where It Began Stars
* * * * *
Laurelin Paige is a Genius...
She had an idea of a very Intense, Naughty, Naughty Series and thought...
How can I get my readers primed and ready for the the main attraction...
The Up Coming 2 Book Duo...

She considered the subject matter and knew she had a winner...
Sexy, Hot, Brilliant Men who came from money to start with...
Let's See...What would make them even more intriguing....

And then it hit her...
Why not go back to the start of all of it.... to when the
Olga therebelreader

Loved this one! Intriguing plot, interesting characters and great chemistry between them which kept me turning the pages. It’s a quick read which you will finish in one entertaining sitting! The writing is so immersive that you won't want to put it down!

In short:
Hero 5/5 | Heroine 5/5 | Plot (Point, Originality) 5/5 | Writing Style 4/5 | Steam 3/5 | Romance 3/5 | Angst-Suspense 3/5 | Darkness 0/5 | Humor 0/5 | Secondary Characters 4/5 | Drama-Conflict 4/5 | Mystery 3/5 | Twists 5/5 | P
And I'm hooked! Dirty Filthy Rich Boys is a short novella, which will introduce to you a new Laurelin Paige's series of books.

I can promise you that after this introduction you'll want to read this story. I'm definitely intrigued. The main story that happened in the next books will be 10 years later. But what happened before, during the novella, will be the main thread of the plot. And how could it be different after these events. My head is spinning with possibilities.

“I saw him and what I s
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Now THAT is how you sell me on a fucking series.

Laurelin Paige is back and she is coming out with her best books yet. This new series features some seriously INTENSE men. The first is a DUET featuring Donovan Kincaid and Sabrina Lind. AND .... :::starts freaking out:: This man is an anti-hero if I've ever seen one. He's an asshole, almost a villain! Cruel and calculating and so fucking enticing I want to have my dirty way with him (not that he would let me. LMAO!) But shit.

Holy wow this book was one amazing prologue. I really liked that this story gave me a lot of information about these characters without being too much for such a short story. Instead, in just a small amount of pages Laurelin Paige was able to grab my attention and then left me begging for more. I already can't wait for the next book to come out and I know I'm going to love these characters when they get together again.

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 0d5dc69f5bf865cf3a969c6c969283_zpsaoetsmij.gif

Dirty Filthy Boys by Laurelin Paige is the prequel to the duet Dirty Filthy Rich Men and Dirty Filthy Rich Love. Well it is suffice to say that Laurelin Paige has worked her dirty filthy literary magic as she has me craving for more of these dirty filthy boys, Donovan Kincaid and Weston King.

In this prequel, Paige introduces readers to Sabrina Lind, a freshman who is on an academic scholarship at Harvard. Sabrina has a major crush on rich

*ATTENTION FANS OF PAPER PRINCESS* ..and really anyone who likes asshole heroes and crazy drama...

Make this your next read! I finished this crazy little novella and the only thought in my head was "WTF?!!??". Dirty Filthy Rich Boys is the free prequel to Dirty Filthy Rich Men (which is fast forwarded 10 years later) and introduces us to who I am assuming will be the 3 main characters.

Sabrina is living her dream and attending Harvard college. She is surround
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Okaaaay, I'm totally in a fangirl mode now. Can't wait to read more Donovan and Weston but I'm more curious about Donovan. And thank fuck, I won't wait too long for the next book! :-D

"I didn't want to notice you. And now I don't know how not to."

Ahh Donovan, you melt my panties baby. I'll see you soon. ;) xoxo

4.5/5 'FuckWaffle' T.A.'s ♥

****ARC Generously Provided By Author In Exchange For Review****

"I didn't want to notice you, and now I don't know how not to."
"Then notice me."

Okay first off let me just say I didn't expect anything less of Laurelin Paige because I am an absolute FAN of The Fixed Trilogy. I was so sure that she could never make a character that I could possibly love more than Hudson. But I think my relationship with him may be in danger because Donovan Kincaid is just OMG-sex-on-le
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
Dirty Filthy Rich Boys is a novella that is going to make you want Dirty Filthy Rich Men more than ever. I f you are already anticipating Laurelin Paige's new duet, this little one will give you the hot for both Weston King and Donovan Kincaid.

The story takes place when Sabrina is in Harvard and wants to catch the eye of Weston King. But what she never imagines to attract his close friend Donovan Kincaid.

This was a great start for what's to come! I have already my preference and I'm really anxi
Mar 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!

Not a big fan of novellas but this spicy little hot gem is a great introduction to the Dirty Duet. Can't wait for book 1 :-).
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

This Very Short Shorty is a kind of prequel/prologue to the upcoming Dirty Filthy Rich Men - Book #1 in the Dirty Duet! About the time our darlings spent at college.
And after this little booky we fast forward ten years....

But what a prologue it is! Jeez! Laurelin lets us meet Sabrina and Weston & Donovan. The guys are best friends, Harvard students, rich sons. Bri is a scholarship student who left her widowed dad and her teenage sister behind in Colorado.
But as soon as she sees Weston, she'
✰♊ Angie ♊✰
Well, well, well...
That was a tasty little morsel.
Can't wait to get my hands on the rest of this series!

Ok, so this is a Laurelin Paige book, so did you expect anything less than 5 FREAKING STARS?! I think not! Ms. Paige has left me utterly SPEECHLESS in less than 100 pages! WHAT. THE. FUCK. JUST. HAPPENED?! This was RIDICULOUSLY GOOD!!! I just know that this series is going to be some of her BEST WORK!

I can't EVEN with this book! This series is going to be EPIC! I'm already in LOVE with these gorgeous, rich, and arrogant A$$HOLES! These characters have TWISTED my heart all in knots, and it's the
AC Book Blog (Anne Christine)
Holy shit! This book is like a huge foreplay, prelude to Dirty Filthy Rich Men. I can't believe I have to wait another whole damn month for Rich Men. So in this book we are introduced to Sabrina, Weston, and Donovan. Sabrina is a freshmen at Harvard on an academic scholarship. Weston is also a freshman handsome, sexy, and popular. Sabrina has a mini crush on Weston but her plan of snooping on him backfired when she was caught by Donovan watching Weston doing the deed. Donovan is a TA for one of ...more
Shannon Moore
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read this a while back and apparently forgot to add it to my GR shelf. 🙈 Ha. Anyways, loved it! Hot and gritty and scrumptious. Can't wait for Dirty Filthy Rich Love to come out next month!
Apr 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 stars!!!!!!!!

What did I just read? I don’t believe it….Laurelin Paige rocked my world once again!

This is just a novella, a small warm up before the actually story kicks off and it is AMAZING! The story is said by Sabrina’s POV and it’s well-developed. The plot is great with small twists and fast-paced. Sabrina is a great heroine with her issues and darkness. I liked her and her honesty to herself. Weston and Donovan are different from each other and really mysterious in their way. I cannot wai
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sabrina is obsessed with a guy and she loves to watch him, she wishes she could get Weston's attention but what happens when she finds the attention of another man? One that is an asshole personified...but also her Knight in shining armor in what could be a horribly devastating situation. Donovan is rich, smart and also the TA for one of her classes. Why can't she stop thinking of him?

Dirty Filthy Rich Boys is a tease of what's to come in Dirty Filthy Rich Men and what a tease it is! It's perfe
C.D. Canaries: DIRTY FILTHY RICH BOYS by Laurelin Paige 3/1/2017 29 41 Apr 02, 2017 01:33AM
Laurelin Paige is the NYT, WSJ, USA Today Bestselling Author of the international sensation, The Fixed Trilogy. She's also written other popular books in the Fixed Universe as well as the Dirty Universe and has cowritten with both Kayti McGee and Sierra Simone.
Are you looking for a romantic comedy or something hot and angsty? Here's Laurelin's list of books broken down by trope and reading o
More about Laurelin Paige...

Dirty Duet (2 books)
  • Dirty Filthy Rich Men (Dirty Duet, #1)
  • Dirty Filthy Rich Love (Dirty Duet, #2)

Romance Deals

• Everything We Keep (Everything #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • A Merciful Truth (Mercy Kilpatrick #2)
    $4.99 $2
  • Before I Knew (The Cabots, #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • Spiraled (Callahan & McLane #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Bailey (Ace Security #3)
  • The Girl in Times Square: A Novel
    $10.99 $1.99
  • A Daring Arrangement (The Four Hundred, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Return to Homecoming Ranch (Pine River Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up Book 1)
    $3.99 $2
  • A Merciful Death (Mercy Kilpatrick #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Accidentally Hers (Sterling Canyon, #1)
  • The Third Wish: A Novella
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Walking on Her Grave (Rogue River, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Repressed (Deadly Secrets, #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • Beautiful Broken Promises (Broken #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Chosen (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #15)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • From Sand and Ash
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Dreamology
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
    $3.99 $2
  • Out of Control (Troubleshooters, #4)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
  • The Devil's Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Chilled (Bone Secrets, #2)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Bearly in Control (Shifters Undercover, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
  • Sheltering Rain
    $9.49 $1.99
  • She Can Scream (She Can Series, Book 3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)