Start by marking “Wanted (Wanted Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Wanted (Wanted Trilogy, #1)

Wanted

(Wanted Trilogy #1)

I waited ten years for the right guy, then four come along at once.

I wasn’t even looking for my Mr Right. I thought I’d found him and he was just waiting for that perfect moment to pop the question. When the time came it was far from perfect The event left me a humiliated, broken-hearted mess.

Still, a person would have to be batshit crazy to do what I’ve done, or I’m abou
Published March 30th 2017 by Dee Palmer

To ask other readers questions about Wanted, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Liv
What did you say? 4 Navy Seals looking for one wife? You've got my full attention!

It's always risky to read a book by an author you don't know but the few words of „4 Navy Seals seeking A Wife“ got me hooked. What am I saying, „4 Navy Seals” was all it took! I didn't care for the woman. Haha! Just kidding ;) But seriously, the storyline with four off-the-charts hot Navy Seal Alphas looking for one woman for all of them together is toe-curling sexy. *fanning myself*

I was thrilled when the book
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Okay, guys! I really didn't like this one! It frustrated the hell out of me. I didn't like the heroine or one of the heroes (you would have to like him in particular to enjoy this). I HATED the ending. When a book makes me this aggravated, I can't recommend it. Do I think some people will enjoy this? Yes, I do!! I'm just not one of them! I'm not going to write a longer review, because it would definitely turn into a long rant. Plus, I would have to give away a major spoiler. Honestly, I have alr ...more
Kate's Corner

photo Wanted Teaser 3_zps7srfaxzw.jpg

Now this is what I’m talking about. Ladies and Gentlemen after too many disappointing books to mention we have an effing winner.

I wasn’t convinced that this could work. Read my image above and you’ll know why but go into this with an open mind because it worked for me. And. I. Am. P-I-C-K-Y!!! Ask anyone, they’ll tell yer.
But getting back to the most important thing here. THE BOOK.

From the first word, I read to the last word I loved this book. You're sucked into a whirlwind of lust, roman
Julianna
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc-s
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Apr 12, 2017 rated it really liked it

Wanted by Dee Palmer
Erotic Menage Romance. Can stand alone.

One woman married to four men. No m/m action, and they all want her and only her? Perfect for a girl who never felt wanted. Wanted by Dee Palmer may be erotic and dirty, but there was a lot of story, humor and emotion in it’s pages.

Finn has been totally humiliated by her douche of an ex boyfriend. OMG, I couldn’t hate an ex more. The owner of a gym, his whole persona is wrapped up in his appearance, and in the ten year re
Aubrey- CGSR
Mar 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, dual-pov, meh
3 out of 5 'This could've had a lot more potential' Stars

I was intrigued by the blurb. Four hot military guys looking for a wife? Whaaaa?!?!?!?! Sign me up!! I enjoyed the beginning of this book. The story that lead into Finn's decision to take a plunge and answer the ad for these hot guys seeking a wife. What I didn't like? The author glossed over their beginning phone calls and skype calls (you actually don't even find out they had any until later). I think I would have liked to have known tha
Stephanie  Mae
Mar 27, 2017 rated it liked it
I wanted this book to go one way and it went in the opposite and it really left me frustrated. I had a hard time getting into the book in the beginning but once she actually moved to the states it picked up a lot The guys were all interesting in this book but I had a hard time liking Finn, she was a bit too negative for me the whole time which I was okay with for a while but towards the end of the book I was over it. When the blurb was saying that she was going to marry one of the four guys I wa ...more
Paula  Phillips
Jun 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Finn has been stuck in a dead-end relationship for the last ten years with David. She thought that he might grow up, and the relationship gets better, but his latest stunt ended up humiliating her and sending her packing for the States. You see Finn answered a Craigslist ad where four Navy Seals were looking for a wife to share as this brotherhood sticks together. The four of them think that they have found their perfect wife in Finn. Finn arrives at the airport from London to four hunky Navy SE ...more
Sarah  - Kindle and Koffee Book Blog
Holy Moly, sweet mother of Mary WANTED gripped me from page one! I did not shower, I did not eat, I did not pass go or collect my £200! This is Dee's best book yet. This book see's Dee step away from The Choices collection and try a romance humour book which is something completely different with outstanding results!

The book starts with Seraphim (Finn) leaving to go to America after answering an advert by four Navy Seals looking for a wife to each of them; following a humiliating experience at t
Paula
Feb 10, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
The book was three stars until that ending. I HATED hated hated hated hated the ending. (view spoiler) I feel cheated on. I regret reading this. Fellow reverse harem readers, don't read this. I just want to forget I wasted two hours and a half reading this.
Red Cheeks Reads
Apr 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After being humiliated by her no ex-boyfriend, Finn is desperately searching for that person that makes her feel needed, wanted and loved and when her best friend, as a laugh, shows her an advert where 4 men are looking for one wife for them all, she doesn't think and applies. Little did she realise not only would she be picked, but that she would meet 4 amazing guys- Tug, Toxic, Pink and Charge, who all want to love and cherish her and do dirty things to her. Things aren't always simple and not ...more
Elizabeth Neal
Mar 30, 2017 rated it liked it
Seraphim (Finn) thought she had it all, until she didn't. She wasted, err spent ten years with Dave, and fully believing a proposal was forthcoming, was instead humiliated in front of their friends and family. So Finn, as she should, moves on. *I'm assuming there's quite a few parting insults running through her head as she does, along with images of things she'd like to do to him in revenge.*

Moving forward, Finn answers a wife wanted ad. Yes, you read that correctly. It may seem a little drasti
Regan
Are you the One 4 Us?
Men in Uniform seeking Wife.

Scorned by D!ckhead Dave, her boyfriend of 10 years, Finn is done playing it safe when she answers a ‘Wife Wanted’ ad to 4 Naval men. Flying across the Atlantic for a trial period doesn’t sound too shabby until she lands and sees the most gorgeous hunk of men in front of her. Can this be real?

This might be a mistake or heaven, but one thing I'm sure, I'm definitely going to burn.

Each man has the utmost charm, possess perfect manners, and all
Vickie
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Dee's books and I'm not going to lie, when I read the blurb I knew I needed this book. Four navy seals looking for a wife...You just know it's going to be super hot. And it is but it's so much more than just sex.

Finn has been with Dickhead Dave for the last ten years. The guy is a douche. I absolutely hated him. Love blind Finn doesn't see his completely selfish and arrogant attitude for what it is until the night Dave pulls out the ultimate dickhead move which eventually leads Finn to r
Michelle Brown
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book for a voluntary honest review.

Dee Palmer has a way with words. There is no denying that, this book is no different. A different take on sex and love from her Disgrace trilogy but Wanted is one of my new favorite books. I absolutely fell in love with the men in this story from the first introductions and the female character Finn grew as a person throughout this book. Honestly I am eager to see if there will be a book two. While this one ends our meeting of Finn an
Konny
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wanted by Dee Palmer is a stand alone romance novel.
Finn leaves London to visit 4 Navy Seals to choose one to marry. Sounds crazy? Yes it is, and it is HIGHLY entertaining to read about the struggle and sucess these couples ll have.
There is drama and crazy ex-es, love , hot sex and much much more.

I greatly enjoyed reading this book and hope there is a next installment.
5 Stars and Tahnk you Dee Palmer.
Le Ann Foster
♡♡Reviewed for CherryOBlossoms Promotions ♡ ♡

I gave this book 4.5 stars!

Holy sh!+!!! This book is a little different from the Choices Trilogy or The Disgrace Series. Wow! Dee you have step out of her comfort zone and it was pure Amazing!!! From the synopsis is what made me wanting to read it and who doesn't wasn't 4 guys to be in love with you.

CHERRY0BLOSSOMS
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: leann-reviews

I gave this book 4.5 stars!

Finn has been in a relationship for 10 years with Dave. When he public humiliates her in front her family and friends, she is done and ready to move on with her life. When she answers a ad for a wif
Becky Cox
May 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wanted is a different concept for sure. I wasn't positive I could get into it when I first started. Four men and one woman. How would that work? Well it did. Yeah, I know, surprised me too.

Our heroine, Finn has a run of bad situations at home, finds as advertisement in the paper for the US and four Navy Seals looking for a wife and off she goes for a month trial.

Three of the guys are great. Loving, attentive and fun. One is a grumpy pants but hot in his own way. Finn has a different dynamic wit
Bloggers From Down Under
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
** Provided on behalf of the author for an honest review **
** Review by Kylie from Bloggers From Down Under **

"There's a moment in time, frozen and pure when a heart is saved and all the strength holding a person together is no longer needed"

As an avid reader and huge fan of Dee's, I was beyond excited to receive her new book. But this is like no other book she's written. There's still the trademark smut (enough to set your kindle alight!!!), but there's also a heap of laughs along the way......
Romance Readers Retreat
Mar 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm one of those people who typically start a book that I'm reviewing without reading the synopsis, any teasers or other reviews. I go in completely blind.

This book has a title that's bound to pique your interest and I certainly thought I knew what I was letting myself in for but I was so far off the mark.

It's so much more than a hot and steamy read. I'm not sure whether the author, Dee Palmer, intended it to be funny or not but I found myself chuckling aloud at times.
Even so, there are parts t
2OCC Reviews
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jessica

One woman, 4 men?!?! Yes please! That's the main thing that drew me into this book. I love when books get extra dirty (lol).

Finn was great. While at times she got on my nerves, I really Felt a connection with her and the things that she has to go through throughout this book.

Each of the four men had their own personality traits that I found myself drawn too. I won't go into detail but I loved them all! I did like one more than the other but I'm not gonna tell you which one because then you as a
Kimberly Garner
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Put all preconceived notions about these types of books aside. This is not one giant sausage and sex fest. This book was amazing. I will read this author over and over. This book had me laughing my ass off...at work, in the break room, where I looked like a lunatic, but I didn't care. This book had me laughing, crying, and gave me all the feels.
I am not going to rehash the plot. Y'all can read that on ya own. If you have read any of my reviews, I just give it to you straight, and you can do with
Amanda Marie- Bibliomaniac: A Book Nerd
Finn has just been crapped on from great height. Her douche of a boyfriend humiliates her in front of all their friends and she is left devastated and heartbroken. So when her friend Hope, jokingly, shows her a wanted ad for 4 men seeking a wife she jumps @ the chance! Before she knows it she is headed to the states to meet her men!
Charge, Pink, Toxic, and Tug.
4 devastatingly beautiful Navy Seals meet her at the airport and all eyes are on her!
She has one month to decide. Will she finally get
Charlotte Day
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow... I need a minute, and a glass of vodka.. and maybe a cold shower!
This book is AMAZING! It is very different to the other books Dee has written, but equally as addictive, if not more so! The story is fantastic, I mean, who wouldn't want four hot as hell navy seals to warm their beds at night??
This book is a stand alone, but the way Dee has written it, it leaves room for this to be a SHIT HOT series that everyone needs to read. I wouldn't say it ends on a cliff hanger, but it definitely end
Linda Stokes
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
1 woman + 4 Navy men = An awesome, awesome romance! I loved this book!
Alison C
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
1 woman ( Finn) who was left humiliated by her selfish ex, takes a chance on 4 gorgeous navy seals ( Charge, Pink, Tug and Toxic) moves to America and Oh My goodness what happens then is funny, sexy and touching.
This book took me by surprise, I didn't think It would be my cup of tea.....but boy was I wrong!!! I loved it, it made me laugh (a lot), cry ( a little) and it was so hot!!. This is Dee's best book so far although I say that after all of her books! she just gets better and better!! Read
Patty
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a sexy departure from Dee Palmer's other books. It was a very good read. Finn answers an ad from four Navy men looking for a wife. Is she up to the challenge? Can she handle four different personalities? Can she overcome her own insecurities to be the woman they need? You'll just have read and see for yourself.
Scarlett Nell
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lynne
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book made me question if I could do what Finn has done and that to me can only be a good thing, Wanted took me out of my comfort zone and I bloody loved it.

This powerful read from Dee involves 1 lady 4 Navy
Seals loads of romance humour a sassy best friend and let's not forget the ex boyfriend who is a 1st class d**k and not in a good way, I loved this funny erotica from start to finish I even loved the Military aspect to it as it makes these Navy Seal very hot and very loveable, Finn is tre
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Tempting Justice (Sons of Sydney, #2)
  • Triumph (Bellator Saga, #6)
  • Make Me Yours Evermore (Pierced Hearts, #3)
  • Yearning Devotion (Yearning Series, #1)
  • Locked-Down Heart (Combat Hearts, #2)
  • Hers Series Box Set (Hers, #1-4)
  • War Wounded (The War Trilogy #2.5)
  • French Kissing: Episode One
  • At Her Feet
  • Semblance (The Midnight Society, #1)
  • Chained (Caged, #2)
  • The Dom with a Safeword (Badass Brats, #1)
  • Inked (Sailor's Grave #2)
  • Four Crows
  • Storm Gathering (The Scorpius Syndrome, #4)
  • Single Submissive
  • An Unhuman Journey (Only Human #2)
Dee Palmer lives just outside of London with her husband and (slightly embarrassed) children. Her passion is writing sexy steamy romance stories that will scorch the pages right off your kindle and are guaranteed to make your heart pound. She loves an HEA but isn't afraid to put her readers through the ringer before she delivers.

When not at her desk she can be found either fannying around on Face

Wanted Trilogy (2 books)
  • Wanted Too (Wanted Trilogy, #2)
“Hey…If someone stopped looking at you the way we are now, then he was a fucking idiot. Trust me when I say we know exactly what we have here and how fucking lucky we all are.” 0 likes