Start by marking “Option Number Three (Trident Security #7.5)” as Want to Read:
Option Number Three (Trident Security #7.5)

Option Number Three

(Trident Security #7.5)

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas ... or does it?

Dominant Mitch Sawyer has been lusting after submissive Tori Frejya since she first stepped into the private BDSM club he owns with his cousins. But he had waited too long to approach her, and she now belongs to someone else, while he watches from afar. When Tori asks him for a favor that involves going to Vegas with he
Published February 26th 2017 by Samantha A. Cole (first published February 25th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Option Number Three, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Option Number Three

Stephanie Colman
Jun 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
This novella in the Trident Security Series brings closure for some of the cast of characters. The characters in this series are interwoven in such a way that it drives this series.
Debbie Hanson
Option Number 3
Trident Security #7.5
Samantha Cole
5 so freaking hot Stars

Samantha once again smashes it out of the park with yet another amazing chapter in the Trident Security series. Just when I think she can’t possibly pull out another jaw dropping “I can’t put it down” story, but here it is - Option Number Three. This time it’s Master Mitch, has his turn, and what a turn it is. This is not a story you want to start without being able to finish it in one sitting. Even with a headache I pushed
Heather Jasinski
Apr 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Option Number Three is a quick read about Mitch Sawyer. He is attracted to Tori Freyja but Ty moved in on her faster than him. Tori asks a favor of Mitch, to go to to Vegas and be Tiffany's date. Tiffany been in the lifestyle for 5 years and she left her Dom- Bruce Whitlow -he treated her badly as a slave. Well one night in Vegas Mitch, Ty and Tori did something and the next morning Mitch ran. He didn't know what was happening. So he talked to a friend of his and said he had 3 options and he pic ...more
Joanne
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once again Ms Cole brings us another hot instalment from her Trident series.
This book altho part of her Trident world is more about The Covenant and it's members than Trident.
Mitch Is in charge of running the club and whilst there he spots a submissive he wants to get to know,unfortunately another Dom gets to her first, what follows is a revelation for Mitch and the other two. Angst and heartache are all involved but it's highly combustible. Wow...hot and very steamy. Lovers of this series will
MARY WILSON
Apr 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book!!

I loved this book as much as all the others of this series!!! I love the Trident Security men and I enjoy learning more about all of the extended family!! Whew, it was steamy!!
Amy
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Option Number Three
Samantha Cole
5 stars

This is a short wonderful read that we get to focus on the club and Mitch Sawyer rather than our Trident men. Don't get me wrong -- they are here but the story swirls around our club boss.
What I love as well about this release is that Samantha has given you the entire rundown on who is who including the most beloved characters Beau and Spanky.

When we turn to page one we find Mitch struggling to find out what is missing from his life. Although he thinks i
Amanda Roden
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I adore Samantha's Trident Security series and Option Number Three lived up to the hype.
Jill
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great addition to the Trident Series. This story is about the cousin Mitch who is co owner of the club. He is asked by Tori to be a d ate for her cousin to a wedding. He agrees but soon finds out more about himself. This is a great addition to this series.
Barbara
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an awesome book. This is not only a great addition to the Trident Security series it’s a marvelous fitting storyline for the one and only Mitch. He has been a strong figure in the series and without giving anything away I’ll simply say Ms. Cole has done herself proud in giving Master Mitch this story. I can honestly say I didn't see this one happening as it did (sorry I don’t do spoilers) but I can very happily say I’m sure glad it did. This is one story you honestly do not want to miss out ...more
Kelle Braun
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome novella by Samantha A. Cole!

This is the story we've all been waiting for, and it definitely does not disappoint! Mitch's HEA is everything I could have hoped for and more. I love every single book by Ms. Cole, but this one is absolutely my favorite!

Rebecca Austin
Feb 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book is part of the Trident Security Series and is best read in order to fully understand all of the characters.

Mitch Sawyer is the co-owner of The Covenant, a BDSM club that is run on exclusivity and anonymity. Mitch has remained mainly out of the spotlight but he is extremely attracted to Tori Freyja, a submissive at the club who is involved in a relationship with Tyler Ellis.

When Tori asks Mitch to accompany her and Tyler to a wedding in Las Vegas as a date for her cousin he agrees. Yet
Allena
Feb 20, 2017 rated it really liked it

Received an ARC for an honest review.

We finally get Mitch’s story. As one of the owners and the manager of The Covenant he has appeared in all the books and has been a behind the scenes character and has intrigued me from the first. Cousin to Ian and Devon Sawyer he has been in the lifestyle awhile.

Accompanying Tori a submissive from the club and her Dom Tyler to Vegas for a wedding will bring up feelings neither Tyler or Mitch or prepared for, and Tori fighting her attraction to Mitch.

Mitch’
Pam
Feb 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another great addition to the Trident Security series. Mitch is the owner/manager of the Covenant, a BDSM club on the premises of the Trident Security complex. He's been on the sidelines as his family & friends are finding their significant others & he's beginning to feel left out & lonely. The one woman he feels attracted to is a sub named Tori & he waited too long to make his move. She's under contract with another Dom, Tyler.

Tori & Tyler are in love with each other but th
Literary Epic
Apr 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jesus Christ, where has Master Mitch been hiding???? BEST BOOK EVER!!!

Mitch Sawyer has had his eye on the new sub Tori but Tori is in a relationship with Master Tyler. When Tori asks Mitch to help her out and attend a wedding in Vegas as her cousins plus one, Mitch puts his Dom hat on and agrees.

When they get to Vegas, the air in the book starts to change. After a night out things get a little hot and heavy, stuff happens that leaves Mitch seriously confused and I just loved how Samantha portra
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great addition to the Trident Security series. As we grow our likes and dislikes become more fluid than we thought they ever would. It calls for opening your mind and following your heart. Mitch finds himself doing just that when he realizes what he feels for Tori and more shocking Tyler, too. A story for those that realize love is love and we only live once.
Lori Amey
Apr 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness!!!!!!

Oh my god, I loved this story. Who says you can't fall in love with two people and be in a relationship? After you read this book, you will understand what I'm talking about. With all books, I always keep an open mind. This book will not disappoint you. Can't wait to read what comes next.
Suzette Thurlow
I'll take Option Number Three

Mitch was a wild card for me, but I loved getting to know him in ONT. Mitch, Ty,and Tori manage' fantasy come to life.
Tina
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kimkbries
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge fan of this book! When Mitch met Tori he was attracted to her. After waiting too long, she met someone else. What happens when he is asked to go to a wedding in Vegas with them? Enjoy this story of personal growth, figuring out what makes you happy and lots and lots of steamy chemistry. I'm a huge fan of this series, like all the others, this one did not disappoint.
Jayne
Feb 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
MMF Novella in the Trident Security Series. Received an ARC as a prize. Enjoyed Mitch's story as he figures out what and who he wants. What happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas.
Andrea Jacobsen
I loved this book. I enjoyed Mitch's personal struggle with coming to terms with his attraction to Ty. He completely understood his attraction to Tori, she would have been his, if he hadn't waited too long.

When he seeks advice from his cousin Nick and his fiance Jake, he realizes that he needs to see where this new attraction goes. Together the three of them will work through their fears and find a love that will be the answer to all of their dreams.

This could be read as a stand alone read but
Thelma
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Samantha A Cole is trying very hard to give all the fans a heart attack with all this amazing novellas ...lol i just can't get enough of them, they are getting hotter and more risky ;) and if you thought DD&D was hot, wait until you read ONT ..

ONT was a pleasant surprise, it was awesome to finally read Mitch story ... Mitch has been lusting about Tori for such a long time until one day he realizes is too late because another Dom has already claimed her Ty .. but not everything is lost for Mi
Tracy
Mar 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMFG!!! WOW!!! HOLY S***!!! What can i say... this was all of those and a hell of alot more!!! I think this is definitely, one of the hottest books i've read for a while!!! Nothing better than a m/m/f read... and this book had me literally drooling!!!
This is Mitch, Tyler and Tori's story... and a scourching one at that *sighs*...
I refuse to give spoilers in my reviews so i will just recommend that you READ THIS BOOK ASAP!!!
Master Mitch is just so damn hot... with Tyler as a switch but he's Tori
Susan
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the story we've all been waiting for, and it definitely does not disappoint! Mitch's HEA is everything I could have hoped for and more. I love every single book by Ms. Cole, but this one is my absolutely favorite! The Chemistry between the characters is undeniable, and it leads to some very steam scenes. Throughout this story you truly connect with every character and you desire for everyone to get their HEA, and in the end the anticipation definitely pays off.I have wanted Mitch story f ...more
Susan
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Generally speaking menage is not really my first love but this book may just change my mind about how I view menage in the future. Mitch Sawyer, all man and all Dom has a weekend away in Vegs thay he may never recover from...... What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas so to find out more you just have to read the book
Tina Todd shobe
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This novella is book 7.5 in the Trident Security Series. Can it be a read alone, yes, but I highly recommend you read this series in book order. It is an amazing series that gets better with each book.

Mitch Sawyer is co-owner of The Covenant and runs the BDSM Club. He acts too late on his attraction to submissive Tori Frejya. She belongs to and is in love with Tyler Ellis.

An encounter in Vegas pushes Mitch out of his comfort realm and now he's fighting against his feelings. He has to decide what
Lee-anna Dunk
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love a happy ending

I just love this series by samantha A cole. The trident security series is amazing and erotic and compelling.
Each book is a different story about the sawyer brother's there family and friends all intermingled together. Each having there own stories to tell.
I love it.
Kat
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Ero/rom lovers 18+
Shelves: reviewed
They say you snooze, you lose .... will this Dom miss out on a good thing?

My decision to jump into a series seven books into it was hesitant, but not as difficult as the decision Dom Mitch Sawyer has to make in this latest Trident Security series novel! But once I started reading, I was totally hooked and have now started at the beginning of the series!

The author did a fabulous job of not only enthralling the reader with the trio of lead characters in this book (yes - three), but she also laid
Helen McNabb
Mar 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great story from Samantha, once you start to read you can't stop.
It is kind of like an addiction, albeit a good addiction.
Vickie Chaisson
Option Number Three.....Wow

Samantha Cole has outdone herself with this book. It was a surprise and rollercoaster ride from the beginning. If you have read her books you have probably wondered about Mitch and his story. I've waited for Mitch's story and was happily entertained and surprised with this book. The emotions and feelings are so brilliantly detailed that you can feel each person's heart beating. The trepidation and shock and love felt by each character is perfectly written. I loved this
Goodreads Librari...: Please remove cover. 10 33 Feb 18, 2017 11:54AM
  • Stephon & Matt (Club El Diablo #7)
  • Their Famous Dominant (Office Intrigue #4)
  • Her Two Men in London (Total Indulgence, #1)
  • Claimed by Her Tigers (Paranormal Dating Agency Kindle Worlds Novella)
  • Circling Back
  • A Bear's Nemesis (Shifter Country Bears, #2)
  • Nashville Trio, A Music City Ménage
  • Beck & Call (The Billionaires, #2)
  • Hurt
  • Appassionato (Dream Marked #1)
  • Aryn's Desire (Finding Submission #1)
  • Theirs to Love (Wolf's Mate, #5)
  • Love Under Two Doctors (Lusty, Texas, #11)
  • Anything But Vanilla
  • Maxwell's Fall (Wolf’s Heritage, #3)
  • Going Deep  (Boys of Fall)
  • An Unexpected Third
  • Once Bitten (Spellbound Moon, #1)
Samantha A. Cole is a retired policewoman and former paramedic who is thrilled to add author to her list of exciting careers. She has lived her entire life in the suburbs of New York City and is looking forward to becoming a snow-bird between New York and Florida someday. Her two fur-babies, Jinx and Bella, keep her company and remind their mom to take a break from writing every once in a while to ...more

Trident Security (10 books)
  • Leather & Lace (Trident Security, #1)
  • His Angel (Trident Security, #2)
  • Waiting for Him (Trident Security, #3)
  • Topping the Alpha (Trident Security, #4)
  • Watching from the Shadows (Trident Security, #5)
  • Tickle His Fancy (Trident Security, #6)
  • Absolving His Sins (Trident Security, #7)
  • Salvaging His Soul (Trident Security, #8)
  • No Way in Hell: Part 1 (Steel Corps/Trident Security Crossover #1)
  • No Way in Hell: Part 2 (Steel Corps/Trident Security Crossover #2)