Start by marking “More (You & Me, #2)” as Want to Read:
More (You & Me, #2)

More (You & Me #2)

4.55  ·  Rating details ·  42 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
Mickey Jacobs and Alexandra Stotts have known each other since they were kids. Outwardly, living childhoods full of joy and laughter but privately both experiencing their own kinds of pain and disappointment.

Alex had always been taught what happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors. The outside world saw her life as idyllic and picture perfect. But of course,
Paperback
Published March 18th 2017 by Lisa Shelby Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about More, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More

Paige
4 "My More" Stars

More is the follow up to Ms. Shelby's interconnected standalone debut You & Me. Mick and Alex both had struggles and depth that made my heart hurt and heart race. Their friends to lovers story was as sweet as it was sexy and I could feel the growth from book 1 leaving me excited to see what Ms. Lisa writes next.

Alex has been in love with her best friend's older brother for years but he never looked at her as anything but that for years until one night tied them together. Mi
Ammie *Ammie's Book Obsession*

*ARC provided by the author/publisher in exchange of an honest review.*

4 "more" stars

"More" is book 2 in lisa Shelby's you and me series.

I really love friends to lovers romances and more was one of them. It was sweet and hot at all the right places. This book turned me all mushy mushy and made me wanted to hug my teddy *lol*.

More centers around Alexandra aka Alex an event organizer and Mickey Jacobs aka Mick a cop, who is also her best friend's brother and her childhood crush or rather I should
H.L.
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lisa Shelby has written two incredibly beautiful sequel and I cannot wait to read more from her!
Gypsy Soul Korina
5 Queen Alexandra's birdwing sized stars!

The Queen Alexandra birdwing is the world's largest butterfly.
How fitting that it is the name of one of the main characters in this novel. "More" is the journey of Alexandra and Mickey. A story that shows how Alexandra and Mickey were wandering through life until their fate is met.
Lisa Shelby shares their story with us through impeccable writing that has us reminiscing over 90s R & B, laughing, crying, and falling in love with Alex and Mick. She ph
Lisa
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lisa Shelby is back with the follow up to her debut novel You & Me. As much as I loved the first book in this series, Shelby continues to capture my attention and her sexy sweet heros continue to capture my heart.
Mick has been in love with Alex since they were kids. But because she is his sister's best friend she is completely off limits and Mick has vowed that relationships are not for him anyway, and Alex is definitely a relationship girl.
Alex grew up with a secret family-life, watching h
Christina Youngren
Wow, this book was everything and more. It was great to come back to the group of friends I got to know and adore from book one, You & Me. The friendships that are truly a made family unit in this book and series is something very special. More, the book is a story that is filled with many emotions because it takes us on a journey that some of us could never comprehend and others could understand all to well, which is so sad. The subject matter in this book is one to not make light of and wa ...more
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
love these falling for siblings best friend romance. Alex has always had a crush on Mick, since she was 12, but knew that nothing would ever come of it, but Mick discovered her secret and now that's she's back and all grown up , Mick finds himself wanting her more, can he convince her that's she's worth it? loved it.
Linda
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have read the first book in the series and absolutely loved it. I was excited to read this one to see how the story would go. This story definitely lives up to the name...More. Lisa Shelby has a way with words and this book did not disappoint. I loved how the couple had their struggles. We are also able to see characters from the first book.
I highly recommend reading You and Me first. I would definitely recommend this book!
Brett
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lisa Shelby hit is out of the park, with her second novel. You can read her maturing as an author with each page you turn. The story of Mick and Alex is an amazing one, lust, pain, joy, hurt, and one of true love between two amazing characters.

As a guy, I have to say that this book is different than the others that I have read in this genre. Instead of the standard love story this felt like a dramatic adventure and all you want is for the good guys to end up together. I loved this book and the
Allison
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ok, wow. I really enjoyed Lisa Shelby’s first novel, You & Me, but in More, she seems to have taken it to 11. From Chapter 1, page 1 you are completely sucked in!

Mick and Alex both have their issues, but you KNOW that they are better together than they are apart. It’s certainly a rocky road in their journey, and there are definitely moments when you want to smack them both on the forehead, but the moments when they are actually on the same page are electric!

Lisa Shelby’s second effort is now
Chasing The Words  Book Blog
Another outstanding book by Lisa Shelby! Just when you think things can't get any better Mickey comes into your life. You know I thought I fell in love with him and his love for his niece and sister in You & Me but oh no my heart melted even further in More. His protectiveness, His loyalty to his friends and even his silliness brought me to my knees at times.

Mickey the life of the party who doesn't want to settle down may or may not be brought to his knees in More. Alex and Mickey's journey
Melissa Meyer
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story and the characters weaved a spot in my heart from the very beginning. The twists and turns Lisa takes you on throughout the book is an emotional rollercoaster that you will not want to get off.
Ankita Singh
Sep 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
Review:

The second book in the You & Me trilogy, More was the story of Emily's big brother Mick and her best friend Alex.

I enjoyed reading More, but I felt it was a bit of a drag. There was just too much of waiting in it.

To be honest, my favorite parts were the ones that included Emily, Ireland and Jonathan.

But I did like the basic storyline and wished that Mike and Alex didn't had to wait for SO long in order to finally be together.

I already read the 3rd book in the series, so with More, I'v
Heather Moeller
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In all facets of the world you hear people talk about the dreaded "Sophomore Slump" but Lisa Shelby's new book has proven that theory wrong.."More" is just as amazing in the way it intertwines all the characters and story lines as her first effort "You and Me". We get to continue to know and follow people we met in the first edition and her way of making you care about these people and pull for them to find their way to each other shows her amazing talent is here to stay. "More" is the book you ...more
Shannon Godwin
May 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was very impressed with this book! I fell in love with Mickey & Alex, I found myself really rooting for them to get together & stay together. Their story will pull at you heart but it is as so worth reading.
I will say that if it has not been labeled, I would've really had problems knowing who was speaking.... so that was even not perfect in my book. The author never leaves you guessing!
NhaughtyV says Damn the Zon Save the Reviews
"I want you to feel as cherished as you are, Alex. Because I cherish you, and you are mine. I need you to realize that you...are...mine."

Lisa Shelby has written a beautiful friends to lovers romance not to be missed. Mick and Alex's story had me hooked from the beginning. When you find your "more", time is endless and love does conquer all.

Highly recommend this book!
Tracey Zelukovic
Loved it, this book didn't disappoint, everyone needs to read these books
Diary of a Book Addict
Mar 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed-by-sib
arc received for an honest review - thank you :-)

More is the second book in the You & Me series. It can be read as a standalone but I would recommend reading You & Me first as there are parts of More that discuss events from You & Me.

More centres around Alex; an event organiser and Mick; a cop who also happens to be one of Alex's best friends brother - and the man she has been in love with for as long as she can remember.

Whilst focusing on the unfolding relationship between Alex and
Andrea
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant

I love this book!!! Alex and Micks story was fantastic!! I couldn’t stop reading it and it was hot and entertaining!
Jen  ~The dreamer~
Josephine
Sep 11, 2017
Nicole
Jul 28, 2018
I am an indie author and self-professed Love Geek. I write sweet and sexy adult contemporary romance. My You & Me series is now complete with the release of the third standalone book in the series, Something Just Like This. Be on the lookout for my Gorgeous Duet in March 2018.

VISIT MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE!

VISIT ME ON FACEBOOK!

VISIT ME
More about Lisa Shelby

You & Me (3 books)
  • You & Me (You & Me, #1)
  • Something Just Like This (You & Me, #3)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $1.99
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Twilight / Life and Death (Twilight, #1, 1.75)
    $10.99 $2.99
  • Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Hard Love (Hacker #5)
    $7.99 $0.99
  • A Walk to Remember
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Secrets in Death (In Death, #45)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hard Limit (Hacker #4)
    $6.99 $0.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)