Start by marking “Reclaiming Us (She's Beautiful, #3)” as Want to Read:
Reclaiming Us (She's Beautiful, #3)

Reclaiming Us

(She's Beautiful #3)

He won her heart but she stole his.

Addilyn Montgomery made a promise. Even though she never intended to break it, she can't allow RJ to give up his own future to follow hers. But after shouldering its weight for seven years, she begins to wonder how much longer she can stay upright.

RJ Watson never wanted anyone other than Addilyn. He thought he could trust her word, but hi
Published March 28th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Reclaiming Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reclaiming Us

Tre Talbot
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story deserves more then 5 stars! From the first few paragraphs I was hooked and was crushing on RJ right along with Addie, he is such a sweetheart and you can't help but instantly love him. Addie has a goal set for her future and although RJ is not as set with his future his best friend Tyler is right by his side supporting him through it all. Saying "I promise" is so simple but following through it is a whole other level. When I started this story I had no idea what a roller coaster ride ...more
Pelusa Rivera
Aug 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Received an ARC for my fair review from B&B productions. Well strap up and take a ride, because that is what you will be doing with this book, your emotions will be going all over the place. You will feel all sorts of emotions, so have some tissue handy, Addilyn and RJ go thru a couple of scenarios going thru multiple years, in which multiple mistakes take place, but we all go thru a growing phase, and in this we see them doing that. I wont get into the story, because my friends, that is for ...more
EpicRomanceReviews
Apr 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 PINKY PROMISES STARS!

“I loved you then, I love you now, and I’ll love you forever. I promise.”

RECLAIMING US by Nicole Richard is a SWOONY second chance romance with ALL THE FEELS!!

I was immediately swept up in this CAPTIVATING New Adult tale, set in quaint Savannah, GA, from the moment beautiful, brainy cheerleader Addilyn Mae Montgomery first locks eyes with her crush, high school heartthrob RJ Watson during a football game. For the next three and a half years these high school sweetheart
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reclaiming Us was such a roller coaster ride of emotions, that it nearly brought me to my knees. And I can promise that no words that I come up with will do it proper justice. Addilyn Montgomery and RJ Watson's journey covers several years, showing realistic mistakes that they made. The push and pull took me breath away, not to mention keeping me on the edge of my seat. The f-bomb worthy twist is what brought them face to face again, and even though there's real hurt there which I physically fel ...more
Susan
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have devoured this series over the last three days. Seriously devoured! I made the mistake of starting this book at 10pm last night and read for about an hour before I went to sleep. But at 3am I found myself awake after dreaming about Addy and RJ. And I found myself up until 7:30 this morning before the need for a nap came in. And I still finished this by dinner (it would have been sooner, but you know, priorities and all got in the way).

I strongly recommend Reclaiming Us! I can't wait for th
Edel
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's a yes from me!
I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

This review is quite simple...
1. Did this story deserve a five star rating - Yes
2. Did I enjoy the story - Yes. This story has quality throughout it. It is a romance story which centers around the love shared between the two main characters and their family and friends.
3. Would I recommend this story to other readers - Yes. I found this story very enjoyable. There was a lot of emotion in it. The story takes place over a number of years and as t
Tammy
Apr 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
High school sweethearts
Addie and RJ meet each other in high school, they go thru high school as the perfect couple until it's time for college. When Addie leaves for college she let's go of RJ, who still doesn't know what he wants to do with the rest of he's life besides be right beside Addie. 7 years later they meet up again at a time in their lives when they both needed each other again, can they find their way back to loving each other as easy as it was in high school or will they remain fri
Shannon Ferguson
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was my first Nicole Richard read, and it was AMAZING. I absolutely loved Addilyn and RJ together, and their battle to get there. My heart broke for each of them, as they each faced different demons, and then both faced a tragedy that brought them back together. I am seriously out of words for how much I loved this book. It's one where you're reading, completely drawn in, it ends, and you sit there and think "wow. Just... wow." Seriously, a phenomenal must read!!!!!
Renee Mccleary
Apr 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book was amazing. It is second chance romance. This book definitely took me by suprise and I loved every minute of it. I was expecting a HEAVY drama filled story but what I got was a sweet and panty melting story about two people finding thier way back to each other after years apart when a tragedy strikes with just the right amount of drama. I immediately fell in love with RJ and Addilyn. They are super sweet and explosive together. I really enjoyed this book and highly recommend it!
Crystal Singer
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My favorite Nicole Richards book to date! I absolutely couldn't wait to get my hands on RJ's story! Who knew everything that existed between these two! The past history, the absolutely beautiful love story!!!! Wow! Just wow. I was left speechless when finishing. If I could give it 10 stars I would! Highly recommend this one! Is apart of the She's Beautiful series but can be read as a stand alone.
Karie Gibson
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Where do I start with this book? I've always been a sucker for second chance books and this is one of the best. I was drawn in from the beginning and I couldn't put it down.
Young love can be very confusing, mix that with hormones and you get double. RJ and Addie were sweethearts through high school. Their best friends were also a couple from high school. Together they made a lot of memories and happy times.
You would think after seven years love would fade, not in the least. Not for RJ and not f
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a great read by Nicole Richard! Reclaiming Us tells RJ and Addilyn's story. The reasons they were together, how they fell apart and how they found each other again. Such a great Second Chance Romance. I've been loving this She's Beautiful series by Nicole Richard and Reclaiming Us is just a wonderful addition to this series. This story will give you all the feels!!!
Erin
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2017
I couldn't be more thrilled to stumble across this awesome author. She totally draws you in right away and makes it difficult to put the book down. I instantly fell in love with RJ and Addie Mae's story.... RJ will always be her protector regardless if they are together or not and that made this book so heartwarming. The struggles and trials these two faced felt real and overwhelming strong. Thank you Nicole for opening me up to awesome stories you tell.
Kelly Fountain
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adore this series and the way Nicole writes! I get so much from these stories. She nailed it once again. Addie and RJ completely stoke my heart. I think this may be my favorite so far. I love the idea of high school sweethearts that get ripped apart and then find their way back to each other. I love it even more when I get all the detayand I fell like I’m walking their path with them. I laughed, I was sad and I certainly couldn’t stop smiling. Ready for the next one!!
Sheila Reynolds
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Series gets better with each book

This series started out solidly with The Beauty of Grace and has only continued to improve.
I loved RJ and Addie's story the most so far. This one will require Kleenex. Beautifully written.
I'd write more in the way of a review but I'm really eager to start book 4 now.....
Gwen Shafer
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable

This series just gets better and better. I loved this couple. So many heart wrenching moments with this couple. Love RJ and seeing how strong he is through everything he has to face. Just an amazing love story with a great couple who gets a second chance to love each other.
SyLvIa
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was ok
[1.75 stars] book was so-so. but i felt that addie feels a bit sex-deprived in part one because she keep initiating sex with rj, and also part one is too lengthy as well. i would prefer the author to place more effort in writing the part two, like reconnect the hero & heroine slowly & progressively.
Sarah  G
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing!!! From the very first page until the very last, I just fell in love. The chemistry between RJ and Addie was just fantastic.

The very beginning reminded me of the movie Sixteen Candles and I couldn't help but picture RJ as Jake Ryan. And I LOVE Jake Ryan! It felt like the movie just continued with this book.

I wish I could rate this as 10 stars, it was that good!
The Book Fairy Reviews
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Addilyn and RJ are the epitome of the second chance romance. Their journey is addicting, passionate heart breaking and beautiful to read and absorb. From pain and struggle comes the most passionate tear jerking stories that you will read. Nicole Richard is the master at bringing you to the brink of heart ache and then glory of happiness.
Shannon Finley
Nov 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Best of 3

This was my favorite of the series. Loved how much of the back story we got on these two! All of the books have same theme but I liked this one best!
Colleen  (The Book Lover Blog)
4.5 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐💫
I was looking for a romance with a beautiful love story and not too much drama and angst, I found just what I was looking for with book three in the She’s Beautiful series. Reclaiming Us is a captivating second chance at love story that is sweet and romantic, but still super sexy.

I loved Addie and RJ from the moment we were introduced to them. They had an amazing connection and you could feel how very much in love they were with each other even at a young age. I loved how caring,
Vicki
Apr 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A story filled with the strongest promise of Love.
RJ and Addilyn really take you on a journey of love, heartbreak, of losing sight and trying to move on to finally finding the place you belong.
The story flows beautifully and your heartbreaks for the pair and the hurdles they face and overcome and deep inside you find yourself routing for the pair the finally find the happiness they deserve.
This has been a first read from Nicole Richard and it will not be the last I have loved every second of
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Latifa Morrisette
This story truly deserves more than five stars. From the moment I met RJ and Addie I just knew that they were meant for each other. This book is a part of the She's Beautiful series but it can totally be read as a standalone. If you don't have these two in your life hurry up and get this book. You will not be sorry!

I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book!
Lauren
Apr 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a rollercoaster of a story this was! This is the story of Addilyn and RJ and what a couple they are. I don't want to say too much, this is definitely one of those stories that just needs to be read. The angst, chemistry and passion between the characters was screaming from the pages! This is a standalone but I highly recommend reading the She's Beautiful series, they're all great too!
A great emotional read about second chances and making sacrifices in the name of love. I loved it!!
Jennifer Dicenzo
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There aren't too many books now a days that when I finished I want to unread it so I can read it all over again. This book by Nicole Richard was one of those books. I really loved Addilyn and RJ. They had such a connection you could feel it even when they weren't together. This book put me through every emotion possible in the best way. If you are looking for a great read this is the book! This is my first book by this author but by no means will it be my last.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced
Sassy Southern
Apr 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
A truly captivating second chance romance! I absolutely loved how the author spent so much time on RJ and Addilyn's younger years. With the authors amazing descriptive writing- I felt like I was watching shy RJ walk up to the girl of his dreams that first day they met at the football game. Their romance budded into something so amazingly sweet-but we feel like the other shoe is going to drop, and it does! We're left ripped wide open, almost as wide open as RJ is when Addilyn leaves him without a ...more
Jodi
Apr 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh, this book gave me so many feels. It follows one time high school sweethearts Addie Mae and RJ, as they navigate the trials of becoming adults and through their subsequent split and reconnection. There are so many sweet moments, a number of hot and sexy moments, and some moments that had me bawling. Strong character development, great plot and conclusion, and I loved the secondary characters and the hint that there may be a place for them in future stories. Great book!
Zilpha Owens
Apr 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Such a sweet second chance romance. High school sweethearts that must make a decision about where they go after graduating leaves them to make choices that will change their lives. Fast forward 7 years to meet again because of the loss of a friend and the hurt and heartache are still there. They have to decide if they will move forward and reclaim what they had or give up on the promise they made all those years ago. Definitely recommend this book.
Kristy
Apr 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
A wonderful second chance romance. Addilyn & RJ had some major problems to work through, but it was done very well and with all the hotness of a darker romance and the feelings of a lighter romance. I'm sure I'll read more from Nicole Richard in the future.

• Can't Forget Her (Hope Falls; River Bend #4.5)
  • Had Enough
  • My Kinda Wedding: A Summer Sisters Novella
  • Heartthrob
  • False Start (The Mavericks #1)
  • Rules of Friendship: Friends-to-Lovers Standalone Romance Novel
  • Yesterday's Tomorrows
  • Always and Forever (Serenity Point, #2)
  • Broken Love (Love Stings, #1)
  • Ignite (Legacy, #0.75)
  • Storms Over Secrets (Over, #3)

She's Beautiful (4 books)
  • The Beauty of Grace (She's Beautiful, #1)
  • Waiting on Faith (She's Beautiful, #2)
  • Between Him and Us (She's Beautiful, #4)