Start by marking “Reclaiming Us (She's Beautiful, #3)” as Want to Read:
Reclaiming Us (She's Beautiful, #3)

Reclaiming Us (She's Beautiful #3)

4.5  ·  Rating details ·  72 Ratings  ·  33 Reviews
He won her heart but she stole his.

Addilyn Montgomery made a promise. Even though she never intended to break it, she can't allow RJ to give up his own future to follow hers. But after shouldering its weight for seven years, she begins to wonder how much longer she can stay upright.

RJ Watson never wanted anyone other than Addilyn. He thought he could trust her word, but hi
Published March 28th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Reclaiming Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reclaiming Us

Tre Talbot
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story deserves more then 5 stars! From the first few paragraphs I was hooked and was crushing on RJ right along with Addie, he is such a sweetheart and you can't help but instantly love him. Addie has a goal set for her future and although RJ is not as set with his future his best friend Tyler is right by his side supporting him through it all. Saying "I promise" is so simple but following through it is a whole other level. When I started this story I had no idea what a roller coaster ride ...more
Pelusa Rivera
Aug 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Received an ARC for my fair review from B&B productions. Well strap up and take a ride, because that is what you will be doing with this book, your emotions will be going all over the place. You will feel all sorts of emotions, so have some tissue handy, Addilyn and RJ go thru a couple of scenarios going thru multiple years, in which multiple mistakes take place, but we all go thru a growing phase, and in this we see them doing that. I wont get into the story, because my friends, that is for ...more
EpicRomanceReviews
Apr 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 PINKY PROMISES STARS!

“I loved you then, I love you now, and I’ll love you forever. I promise.”

RECLAIMING US by Nicole Richard is a SWOONY second chance romance with ALL THE FEELS!!

I was immediately swept up in this CAPTIVATING New Adult tale, set in quaint Savannah, GA, from the moment beautiful, brainy cheerleader Addilyn Mae Montgomery first locks eyes with her crush, high school heartthrob RJ Watson during a football game. For the next three and a half years these high school sweetheart
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reclaiming Us was such a roller coaster ride of emotions, that it nearly brought me to my knees. And I can promise that no words that I come up with will do it proper justice. Addilyn Montgomery and RJ Watson's journey covers several years, showing realistic mistakes that they made. The push and pull took me breath away, not to mention keeping me on the edge of my seat. The f-bomb worthy twist is what brought them face to face again, and even though there's real hurt there which I physically fel ...more
Susan
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have devoured this series over the last three days. Seriously devoured! I made the mistake of starting this book at 10pm last night and read for about an hour before I went to sleep. But at 3am I found myself awake after dreaming about Addy and RJ. And I found myself up until 7:30 this morning before the need for a nap came in. And I still finished this by dinner (it would have been sooner, but you know, priorities and all got in the way).

I strongly recommend Reclaiming Us! I can't wait for th
Edel
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's a yes from me!
I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

This review is quite simple...
1. Did this story deserve a five star rating - Yes
2. Did I enjoy the story - Yes. This story has quality throughout it. It is a romance story which centers around the love shared between the two main characters and their family and friends.
3. Would I recommend this story to other readers - Yes. I found this story very enjoyable. There was a lot of emotion in it. The story takes place over a number of years and as t
Becca
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review to Come
Shannon Ferguson
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was my first Nicole Richard read, and it was AMAZING. I absolutely loved Addilyn and RJ together, and their battle to get there. My heart broke for each of them, as they each faced different demons, and then both faced a tragedy that brought them back together. I am seriously out of words for how much I loved this book. It's one where you're reading, completely drawn in, it ends, and you sit there and think "wow. Just... wow." Seriously, a phenomenal must read!!!!!
Tammy
Apr 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
High school sweethearts
Addie and RJ meet each other in high school, they go thru high school as the perfect couple until it's time for college. When Addie leaves for college she let's go of RJ, who still doesn't know what he wants to do with the rest of he's life besides be right beside Addie. 7 years later they meet up again at a time in their lives when they both needed each other again, can they find their way back to loving each other as easy as it was in high school or will they remain fri
Renee Mccleary
Apr 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book was amazing. It is second chance romance. This book definitely took me by suprise and I loved every minute of it. I was expecting a HEAVY drama filled story but what I got was a sweet and panty melting story about two people finding thier way back to each other after years apart when a tragedy strikes with just the right amount of drama. I immediately fell in love with RJ and Addilyn. They are super sweet and explosive together. I really enjoyed this book and highly recommend it!
Crystal Singer
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My favorite Nicole Richards book to date! I absolutely couldn't wait to get my hands on RJ's story! Who knew everything that existed between these two! The past history, the absolutely beautiful love story!!!! Wow! Just wow. I was left speechless when finishing. If I could give it 10 stars I would! Highly recommend this one! Is apart of the She's Beautiful series but can be read as a stand alone.
Karie Gibson
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Where do I start with this book? I've always been a sucker for second chance books and this is one of the best. I was drawn in from the beginning and I couldn't put it down.
Young love can be very confusing, mix that with hormones and you get double. RJ and Addie were sweethearts through high school. Their best friends were also a couple from high school. Together they made a lot of memories and happy times.
You would think after seven years love would fade, not in the least. Not for RJ and not f
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a great read by Nicole Richard! Reclaiming Us tells RJ and Addilyn's story. The reasons they were together, how they fell apart and how they found each other again. Such a great Second Chance Romance. I've been loving this She's Beautiful series by Nicole Richard and Reclaiming Us is just a wonderful addition to this series. This story will give you all the feels!!!
Erin
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2017
I couldn't be more thrilled to stumble across this awesome author. She totally draws you in right away and makes it difficult to put the book down. I instantly fell in love with RJ and Addie Mae's story.... RJ will always be her protector regardless if they are together or not and that made this book so heartwarming. The struggles and trials these two faced felt real and overwhelming strong. Thank you Nicole for opening me up to awesome stories you tell.
Sarah  G
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing!!! From the very first page until the very last, I just fell in love. The chemistry between RJ and Addie was just fantastic.

The very beginning reminded me of the movie Sixteen Candles and I couldn't help but picture RJ as Jake Ryan. And I LOVE Jake Ryan! It felt like the movie just continued with this book.

I wish I could rate this as 10 stars, it was that good!
Sheila Reynolds
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Series gets better with each book

This series started out solidly with The Beauty of Grace and has only continued to improve.
I loved RJ and Addie's story the most so far. This one will require Kleenex. Beautifully written.
I'd write more in the way of a review but I'm really eager to start book 4 now.....
SyLvIa
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was ok
[1.75 stars] book was so-so. but i felt that addie feels a bit sex-deprived in part one because she keep initiating sex with rj, and also part one is too lengthy as well. i would prefer the author to place more effort in writing the part two, like reconnect the hero & heroine slowly & progressively.
The Book Fairy Reviews
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Addilyn and RJ are the epitome of the second chance romance. Their journey is addicting, passionate heart breaking and beautiful to read and absorb. From pain and struggle comes the most passionate tear jerking stories that you will read. Nicole Richard is the master at bringing you to the brink of heart ache and then glory of happiness.
Shannon Finley
Nov 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Best of 3

This was my favorite of the series. Loved how much of the back story we got on these two! All of the books have same theme but I liked this one best!
Jennifer Nino
Dec 16, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5
Colleen Mc (The Book Lover)
4.5 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐💫
I was looking for a romance with a beautiful love story and not too much drama and angst, I found just what I was looking for with book three in the She’s Beautiful series. Reclaiming Us is a captivating second chance at love story that is sweet and romantic, but still super sexy.

I loved Addie and RJ from the moment we were introduced to them. They had an amazing connection and you could feel how very much in love they were with each other even at a young age. I loved how caring,
Vicky Baguley
Jules
Apr 28, 2017
Jen Zingaro
Apr 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book was an emotional journey. It starts off when Addie and RJ meet in high school and follows their relationship through the next 10-11 years. Nothing about this story was predictable. It kept me riveted the whole way through. I love books like this where you can actually feel the intensity of the feelings that the characters share. I shed some tears at time while reading. I think that the plot encompassed a lot of real life topics that people need to deal with and that you don't see in st ...more
Heather B
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reclaiming Us, by Nicole Richard, is the the third book of the She's Beautiful series. This author has continued to write wonderful and reader addictive stories within this series - each book getting better than the last. This was a second chance romance story that you just fall into. Highly recommended book in a amazing series!!
« previous 1 3 next »

She's Beautiful (4 books)
  • The Beauty of Grace (She's Beautiful, #1)
  • Waiting on Faith (She's Beautiful, #2)
  • Between Him and Us (She's Beautiful, #4)

Fiction Deals

• Big Breasts and Wide Hips
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Breakdown: A Love Story
    $3.99 $0.99
  • A Blaze of Glory (Civil War: 1861-1865, Western Theater, #1)
  • The House Girl
  • Mosquitoland
  • Just a Couple of Days
  • An Irish Country Love Story
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wildflowers (Glenbrooke, #8)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Mother's Secret (Hearts of Lancaster Grand Hotel #2)
  • The Whiz Mob and the Grenadine Kid
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Chasing Rainbows: A Novel
  • The Vagrants
    $11.99 $1.99
  • The Perfect Son
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Winnowing Season (Amish Vines and Orchards, #2)
  • The Feathered Bone