Start by marking “Fate's Keep (Fate's Journey #2)” as Want to Read:
Fate's Keep (Fate's Journey #2)

Fate's Keep

(Her Dark Destiny #2)

ASIN B01N4X09SK moved to the most recent edition here

Fate Floyd survived and escaped the deadly fairy tale world of the Book of Fables, but at a terrible cost. The boy of her dreams, Finn McKeen, remains a prisoner of the cursed book. To find her way back to him, she must travel to a new world, where she’ll confront the mysterious Keep and the truth of her heritage.

With he
Kindle Edition, 1, 539 pages
Published February 26th 2017 by Original Mix Media

Start your review of Fate's Keep (Fate's Journey #2)
Dana
Oct 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The sequel to ‘Fate’s Fables’ has been nearly just as fun as the first! I loved the character development and the addition of new friends. It has made me very eager for the final installment!

Pros:
- Fate has grown up. She’s a strong woman now. She isn’t as whiny or annoying as she started off as in the first book. Her character development was the highlight for me.

- Characters: I loved seeing our old favorites (Gerdie, Finn, Sithias) come back and get more depth to them. I also enjoyed the addit
Judith
Apr 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was allowed to read this galley courtesy of the publisher and netgalley.com in exchange for an honest review.
I did enjoy this sequel to Fate's Fables as Fate finds herself tricked into becoming guardian of the Keep, a repository for magical artifacts at the end of the universe, while still trying to return to Oldewild to rescue Finn. Fate's father, Eustace, and her best friend, Jessie, are also transported to the Keep with her as well as Brune and Gerdie. There they are all immersed in many da
Robert Mills
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Some people deserve it

I truly enjoyed this middle passage. I hope Book 3 comes soon. My favorite is Sitherias he reminds me of what Jar Jar couldve been. A clown but very intelligent.
anna shane
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good read

This book is fun and imaginative and a nice way to spend a rainy stormy wet drizzly damp cozy day.
Kirsty (Amethyst Bookwyrm)
Review coming soon DNF @ 62%
Leila
Feb 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Welcome to the second installment of Fate's Journey, in which Fate becomes the new Keep Guardian while trying to find a way to release Finn from the tree the Green Man placed him in at the end of Fate's Fables.

description

We return to Fate returning from the Book of Fables, arriving in her bookstore heartbroken, but determined to find a way to free Finn and be with him again. In the real world, it's only been a few minutes since she left, even though months passed inside the Book of Fables. Now knowing tha
Poulami
Originally posted on Daydreaming Books.

*I received an eARC of this book from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.*

This book was equally fun to read as book 1. Although this book could have been a little short but there was not a single dull moment and the anticipation of what's going to happen next made this an exciting read!

*Spoilerish.*

Fate and Finn get separated when Finn gets cursed and is bound to the oak and Fate returns to the real world. But she is determined to save Finn but
Andreia Nuno
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This review was originally published on NetGalley.

T. Rae Mitchell did it again! After the first novel ended in such a shocking way, I was glad to see the continuation of a great debut!

After barely escaping the book of fables, Fate is back in her world. Desperately wanting to return and help Finn, who is still trapped within the book, Fate will do anything to find her way back. When she is offered the position of guardian of the Keep, Fate takes on the responsibility of protecting the space stati
Felicia
I've been making other people's heads hurt by trying to describe this series that swiftly transitions from fairy tale to science fiction with mythology and geek culture thrown in for good measure. And that even though it sounds like it could be confusing that it is so awesomely done that everything works and flows and why oh why am I going to have to wait for book 3?

The psychological growth for both Fate and Finn is continued in this volume. Knowledge and emotion stays with a person after they l
Abena ~gurlwiththebook~
Mar 03, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy, arc

*I received a arc in exchange for an honest review*

I love the amazing fantasy world T Rae Mitchell created.
The world of The Keep was filled with mystery and fantasy that wanted me to keep reading and I also just wanted to find out if fate and Finn would ever be reunited.

Fate was definitely my favorite character and I just loved her spunk, fire aand her determination throughout the book.

Since I haven't read the first book in the series I thought I might be missing some but in the end I felt like
Jason Hubbard
I thought the first installment, "Fate's Fables," was a fun and intriguing book with an original concept. This second installment has more of a sci-fi feel that felt like a literary form of whiplash. While it was good to revisit characters, I felt it was odd for them to suddenly go from a medieval fantasy setting to something like "Warehouse 13." The concept of the Keep baffles me (how is it best that a single human from Earth look after an entire planetoid full of dangerous magical artifacts?), ...more
Rachel
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I was able to finish this one, but started growing bored and annoyed with a lot of things. That it took so long for Fate and what’s-his-name to be reunited was annoying. Plus their reunion wasn’t even magical or exciting. Then they were at odds with one another almost immediately because of one thing after another. It was just tension for the sake of tension and not necessary. There was enough OTHER stuff going on that these 2 could’ve been working together instead of apart. Plus, I just feel li ...more
Connie Fogg-Bouchard
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
the Fate of friends

Fate misses Finn so much that she would willingly return through the book to find him or the Green Man. but there are complications. like fans, friends, a loving dad, and a book signing. and a zombie. how is Fate going to outrun her own fate and follow her heart?
Lia Zeiszler
Oct 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Love knows no bounds

It's a tale as old as time...true love can overcome gorgons, demons, sorcerers and crazy magic. This book was a little predictable from time to time but overall it captivates you with a new take on learning what it means to grow up, to learn the sense of obligation and sacrifice. I cannot wait to see what happens next.
Gini
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was ok
Skipped Whole Chapters

Sadly, I scanned most of the pages taking place in The Keep. It was a different monster but, the same fear biting at the back of her throat, the same misjudgment, the same pain gripping her arm (shoulder, leg, cheek, head...), same last minute rescue. I really wanted to like this sequel but nah.
Dee King
I don't like Brune. At all. She's annoying and her story is not developed enough to make me care or have interest in getting to a point of caring. Yet, I'm still going to read book 3 even though I'm pretty positive she's a major part of it.
Michaele Sochacki
Jun 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good story with fun twists and rurns

I love the combination of real, fantasy and mythical characters. Their interactions and the emphasis placed on the results of rash behaviors, the need for every character to do his/her part to make things right.
Lisa Hoesing
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Complex Fantasy For all Readers

This “young adult“ book(#2) is complex and deeply engrossing . The fantasy world of the Keep is made real. No, several fantasy world’s are made real in these books.
Deia6571gmail.Com
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fate's Keep

I loved this installment. It's very well written and grabs and holds your attention to the very end. The characters are well thought out and beliveable. I can't wait for the next book.
Amanda
May 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fate-s-fables, 2017, i-own
I loved this book and I'm glad that Fate and Finn have finally found each other. I never thought I'd say this, but I feal really bad for Brune. She just keeps getting put into crappy situations. I'm extremely excited to see what happens in the next book!
Jessica Ouellette
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I need to know what happens next! When is the next book coming out???
Kalli
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone that likes a good book.
Good book, was surprised at how well it kept my interest even though it's geared towards young readers. Surprising twists, and very imaginative story.
Jessica Rainsberger
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Suspenseful and amazing

I loved every word of this adventure and can not wait to read more. And see where it goes from here
Tania
Sep 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
This series is going to be my ruin, even if I have to admit it makes me nervous. The story itself is really exciting and Fate and Finn are two great protagonists but the other characters are not so good and they are definitely without charm. I liked Fate more in the first book, while Finn is my favorite character. He seems the only one with the head on his shoulders.

In the first book, Fate found a magic and dangerous world together with the love of the beautiful Finn, but the destiny take them a
Nora Snowdon
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hold onto your hats and grab your hankies!

Wow! I loved Fate's Fables but I think I love Fate's Keep even more. T Rae Mitchell's wild imagination and incredible world building floors me with every book. Her skilled use of myth and pop culture are especially evident in this second book but she still grounds the story with fully rounded and believable characters. And it was fun to see the return of my favorite characters from Fate's Fables. I can't wait to see where the next book takes me.
☘Tara Sheehan☘
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I became a fan of Mitchell’s with the first in this series, Fate’s Fables, which ended in such a heart stopping way I found myself constantly checking for when the sequel was going to arrive. It is thankfully here and unbelievably even better than the first.

This fantasy hits all the right spots as you’re whisked along a new compelling adventure with Fate at the reins. There’s plenty of action, romance and her great character development flexes its muscle with new characters to add to her ever g
Bronnie Thompson
Jun 03, 2018
Michele
May 30, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Amityville Horrible (Otherworld Stories, #10.8)
  • Recruit (Otherworld Stories, #9.6)
  • Forbidden  (Otherworld Stories, #10.2)
  • Book of Enchantments
  • Dragons of Winter Night (Dragonlance: Chronicles, #2)
  • The Vampire's Accidental Wife  (Nocturne Falls, #8)
  • The Detective Wins The Witch (Nocturne Falls, #10)
  • A Dance of Silver and Shadow: A Retelling of the Twelve Dancing Princesses (Beyond the Four Kingdoms, #1)
  • SYLO (The SYLO Chronicles, #1)
  • A Crown of Snow and Ice: A Retelling of The Snow Queen (Beyond the Four Kingdoms, #3)
  • UnEnchanted (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #1)
  • Red Dragon Codex (Dragon Codices, #1)
  • How Rory Thorne Destroyed the Multiverse (The Thorne Chronicles, #1)
  • The Princess Game: A Reimagining of Sleeping Beauty (The Four Kingdoms, #4)
  • Hex Appeal
  • Crown of Fire (Dragon's Gift: The Forbidden Fae #1)
  • Cold Burn of Magic (Black Blade, #1)
  • Dark Heart of Magic (Black Blade, #2)
T. Rae Mitchell is an incurable fantasy junkie who spent much of her youth dreaming up worlds and bringing characters to life. While most kids grow out of such things, T. Rae didn’t and she sometimes took playing make-believe a bit far. Like the time a wizard hid a bottle of dragon beans in the back yard and left her son convinced he could grow his own dragons. Needless to say, the beans failed to ...more

Her Dark Destiny (3 books)
  • Fate's Fables (Her Dark Destiny #1)
  • Fate's War (Her Dark Destiny #3)