Start by marking “Gabriel (Stone Warriors, #3)” as Want to Read:
Gabriel (Stone Warriors, #3)

Gabriel

(Stone Warriors #3)

Gabriel Halldor. . . one of the fiercest warriors the world has ever seen, but his tremendous skill can’t save him from a sorcerer’s curse. Trapped in stone and left lying in darkness for thousands of years, he is, at long last, brought into the sunlight of a Japanese garden, where a young girl comes to sit at his feet and read him stories as she grows to womanhood.

Hana
ebook
Published October 30th 2018 by ImaJinn Books (first published October 26th 2018)

Start your review of Gabriel (Stone Warriors, #3)
Marta Cox
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-reviews, netgalley
Wow just so much coming together here that will have fans squealing ! I’ve actually held off writing this review because honestly I’m not sure I can do it justice. Yes this continues the Stone Warriors books but it also incorporates this authors Vampires in America series with a unique crossover that works beautifully. Hold on to your hats fans of Raphael because he’s about to almost ( who am I kidding with almost ?) take centre stage but fear not because Gabriel is definitely no slouch !
I was
Mei
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
And here the Stone Warrior series mets Vampires in America!

... and we all know how much Nick and Raphael love each other, don't we? LOL

Poor Gabriel is between a rock and a hard place! He's Nick's stone warrior but he's also a vampire and Raphael saved his life and given him his free will back.

But there's Hana to think about it too. And Sotiris wants her and will not stop at nothing to get her and use her wheather she wants it or not.

We get to see all freed stone warriors and, like a cherry on
RachelW (BamaGal)
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Mixed feelings on this one. I felt like Reynolds couldn’t decide if this was going to be a Stone Warriors book or VIA. Started out like the others, Hana breaks Gabriel’s spell, then they go on the run/hiding from Sotiris’ goons, who are after Hana’s special power. The storyline runs in place for awhile. About a third into the book, Hana realizes she knows a powerful vampire who can help them, and they rush off to Malibu and Raphael.

At this point, the book pretty much turns into a VIA crossover.
❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️

Now available on Audio!!
Audible link: https://www.audible.com/pd/The-Stone-...

5 Vampire Warrior Stars!!

Gabriel is book three in D.B. Reynolds Stone Warriors series and a fantastic addition to this exciting series! I love how DBR incorporated this story with some of my favorite characters from her fantastic Vampires in America series.

Gabriel is one of Nick’s cursed warriors who’s spell has finally been broken just in the nick of time to help Hana escape hired assassins/kidnappers who have
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ARC received for review

Gabriel's journey in stone is a little different than his brothers. Hana and her family have treated him like he was alive keeping him informed of all the changes throughout the years. Nasty sorcerer, Sotiris, wants Hana for his evil plans. Gabriel and his brothers along with Raphael and his vampires. I've never been fond of vampire books, but Ms. Reynolds really makes me like them and want to read her Vampire in America series. Especially to find out why Raphael
Karla
5 Stars!

D.B. Reynolds has created another amazing paranormal world in the Stone Warriors series, with kick-ass characters and a plot that just keeps getting better! From beginning to end this was a captivating read with an amazing twist, or rather "turn" that brings the story back to our favorite vampire, Raphael. The author really amped up the "wow" factor in Gabriel and the set up for what's to come has me anxious for Dragan's book, and then the icing on the cake...Nick's!

*ARC provided by
Laura (Kyahgirl)
3.5/5; 4 stars.

I really love the vampire in America series so enjoyed seeing Cyn and Raphael in this book. I haven’t gotten attached to the Stone Warriors series for some reason and this was actually the first one I could finish. If was pretty good. I might go back and read Damien and Kato but... maybe not....the OTT testosterone show really annoys me after awhile. I think if you’re a fan of VIA you will definitely like this book.
Gah, that was wishy washy!
 Rosebud
Gabriel Halldor is the third of four warrior brothers cursed and locked to live out his existence in a stone statue casing for millennium while the world moved on. Present day Japan is his most recent abode where he's been secreted in a private garden on the grounds of a prominent Japenese Yakuza kingpin. Gabriel's only interaction has been with him and his granddaughter Hana Himura.

When an assassination attempt is targeted at Hana's family, Gabriel finally is able to escape his stone tomb to
Leigh
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley, 4-stars
Gabriel is book 3 in the Stone Warriors series. Like Damian and Kato, Gabriel is another one of Nick's warriors who was cursed and has been trapped in stone. Unlike the first two Gabriel is found by a family who held some magic and could sense something different about the statue. He is then placed in their garden and there is where he will learn about our world. Hanna is part of the family and when she is younger she is shown the warrior whom she eventually falls in love with. I loved this part ...more
Eva Millien
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fierce warrior, Gabriel Halldor is trapped in stone and lying in darkness for thousands of years. Raised to the life of a warrior. Hana Himura is sent to the one guardian courageous enough to protect her from a sorcerer. They can only be saved from slavery by the most powerful vampire on earth. This powerful and gripping romance pulls readers in and refuses to let go as Gabriel, Hana and Raphael take on the evil sorcerer who turned Nick’s men to stone with a curse. The story is brings the two ...more
Rob
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Disappointed

I have read every single book by this author and for once I gave her book less than 5 stars in a review. I didn’t not enjoy the melding of these two books beyond Cyn & Raphael and Nico’s connection. The way Hana reacted towards Nico was weird and childish. Loyalty that these characters are supposed to posses was out the window with Gabriel. I was frustrated and annoyed.
Megan
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley, vampire
This is book 3 in the Stone Warrior series. While this does standalone there are characters from the previous books and Reynolds Vampires in America series mentioned in this book. There is also a series arc that is ongoing from book 1 so I would suggest reading them in order at the very least to get the most enjoyment of this book.

In this book we have Gabriel Halldor. He lived his life as a warrior, a berserker, that reveled in battle. He joined forces with three other warriors and Nico, a
Sonja
Nov 01, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
This probably would have been so much more enjoyable if I wasn't so fucking ANGRY at most of it. I absolutely love crossovers and series that mix story lines. Love them. But this? To me, this really wasn't much of a crossover. It started as one and then flipped to the other, and became more of a Vampires in America book instead of the Stone Warriors is should have been. As soon as Hana and Gabriel make it to the U.S. and go to Raphael for help, it completely skipped series lines. It was all ...more
Dali
The latest in D.B. Reynolds’ Stone Warriors series is an exciting crossover between the men cursed by an evil sorcerer to spend millennia trapped in stone and our favorite vampire couple from Vampires in America.

When young Hana Himura – granddaughter of Japanese mobster – first saw Gabriel Halldor, he was trapped in his stone prison. That didn’t stop her from admiring him while sitting at his feet to read to him.

Knowing she was gifted and that a powerful sorcerer wanted to imprison Hana, her
Wealie
5 stars - Great cross over of two fab fav series. Well written, nicely plotted and great to catch up with Raphael and Cyn from the VIA series and the other Stone Warriors
Hailee (haibooklovers)
Nov 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: pnr-uf-scifi
3.5 / 5 for all three books thus far in the series. Dunno exactly why, since I haven’t totally loved other books from this author, but these just sucked me right in!
Book Him Danno
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
As a reader I am not much for Paranormal Romance books. Every so often I figure why not try something different.

I was surprised how much I enjoyed Gabriel. The author brought two world together that were able to mash into mix of wonder, passion, adventure and romance. Reader will be pulled into the world of Magic, vampires, Japanese mafia, and two enemies that have to work together to fight the darkest of evils.

The story will pull readers in with Hana who is devoted to someone she has never met
Tracie R
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgally
Book 3 in the Stone Warriors series, Gabriel, is a well written, dynamic adventure with fabulous characters and an edge of your seat storyline. I loved everything about this story and look forward to reading many more books by this author. If you haven’t read D.B Reynolds you are truly missing out!!
Keri
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Get out of the way Gabriel your blocking my view of Raphael, lol!! This was a great addition to this series and we saw some more plot movement and back story in to the curse Sotoris placed on this group. Gabriel and Hana has great chemistry and I loved that they had history, if you can call it that. You get all you expect out of this authors work here romance, suspense, comedy, fights and steamy moments. If you couldn’t tell from my first line...we get Cyn and Raphael and I’m in loveeeeeee. ...more
Dani
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5/5 stars

Highly enjoyable and a great crossover (except Nick was uber annoying in this one lol)!
Eeep it's a crossover book! With Raphael and Cyn...sign me up! Can't wait for this Halloween treat!

description/
Anne Szlachcic
Nov 13, 2018 marked it as to-read
Gabriel is the 3rd book in the Stone Warriors series by this great writer .
In this one however she manages to incorporate all the best from her Vampires in America Series as well ……… YIPPEE .!

Gabriel's spell is broken by Hana just in time to rescue her from the assassins sent to kill her grandfather
and capture her .
With the assassins on their trail Hana remembers an old friend of her grandfather's in America …………… all the while Gabriel is weakening - why ? True to from the " friend " turns out
Cassandra
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!
***I choose what I read and review based on what intrigues me!! Yes, I received a review copy of this book, but no one tells me what to think, feel, or write about any book!

The cover is beautiful and matches the series well!

This is the 3rd book in this series, but it also overlaps in the Vampires in America series because my favorite couple Raphael and Cyn are also in this book. This is for adults only due to the vampire violence and steamy
wonderfullyweird88
Gabriel is book three in D.B. ReynoldsStone Warriorsseries, I have not read the previous entries in this series and this did prove to be a problem for me as not only did the book heavily feature other characters it also contained a crossover with a different series that I have also not read.

Gabriel Halldor is the third of four warrior brothers cursed to live out his existence in a stone statue casing for millennium while the world moves on around him. his statue currently stands in modern day
Dot Salvagin
Oct 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Paranormal Romance fans
Margaret Atwood on vampires, “You used to know where you stood with them-smelly, evil, undead-but now there are virtuous vampires and disreputable vampires, and sexy vampires and glittery vampires, and none of the old rules about them are true any more.”

That is Raphael’s cue to make an entrance; for he is not smelly (thank goodness), he is not disreputable, and he is definitely not glittery. He is sexy and powerful and totally capable of aiding Hana and Gabriel in their fight against Sotiris.
Theresa
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the third of the warriors and starts in Japan before moving on the Malibu. Generations ago, Hanna’s great-great grandfather, a minor wizard, found Gabriel’s statue inside a volcanic cave. Since then, her family has been protecting it and researching how to remove the curse and free him.

All they know is that it takes a woman’s tears and her begging him to save her. Hanna is that woman, but who she needs to be save from is the nemesis of the Stone Warriors: Sotiris. He has murdered her
Bonnie
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book because of the integral part Raphael and Cyn played in this story. I get all warm and fizzy feeling every time Raphael calls Cyn lubimaya. Raphael has been one of my favorite vampires of all time is a testament to the adage that power is sexy. Raphael is definitely powerful and sexy.

As usual, we leave Nick still trying to destroy Sotiros with a segue into Dragan's story. I am anxious to see who will be Nick's HEA.
Kathleen Kurdziel
I’m somewhat amused as I read the reviews for this book. For every reader who hated that the book was a crossover to VIA there is another who loved it. I fall into the category of loving it. I always thought Raphael was way more interesting, more compelling than Nick. I did feel sorry for Gabriel though, with Raphael in the book it seemed Gabriel ended up playing second fiddle in his own story. ...more
Anita
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG......................I'm loving this series. Thanx to a recommendation from a friend I read the first two and got hooked. Now I'm looking to grab other books.

Gabriel was as alpha as you can get, but with a soft heart. Hana was perfect for him.
Danielle  Gypsy Soul
4.5 Stars. This is book #3 in the Stone Warriors series but it's also got a big crossover story from Vampires in America. Thankfully I'm a big fan of VIA so I really enjoyed this book. If you've never read VIA then I'm not sure how much you'd love this book because Raphael and Cyn play a big role.

The beginning of this book is much like the other Stone Warrior books. In this book Gabriel's curse is broken by Hana. Unfortunately, Sortiris is after Hana because she has the magical ability to
Heather Emery
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My favorite book of this series so far. The characters were wonderfully done. The pace of this book was much better too. Can't wait to read Dragon!
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Forbidden Secrets (Lee County Wolves, #5)
  • Hero's Haven (Dark Protectors #11)
  • Demon's Mercy (Dark Protectors #9)
  • Sentinel of Darkness (Darkness #8)
  • Hour of Darkness (Hunter Legacy, #2)
  • Conquer the Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #15)
  • Alpha's Promise (Dark Protectors #10)
  • Edge of Darkness (Hunter Legacy, #3)
  • A Warrior Christmas (The Protectors, #14)
  • Nicole (The Mate Series, #1)
  • Vengeance (Dark Protectors #9.5)
  • Viktor (The Protectors, #13)
  • Immortal Unveiled (Stealth Guardians #5)
  • Dark Alpha's Temptation
  • Dining with Angels: Bits & Bites from the Demonica Universe(Demonica Underworld #7; Demonica #17.5)
  • Lionheart (Moonshadow, #3)
  • Darkness Returns (Guardians Of Eternity, #13)
  • Fever (Dark Kings #16)

Stone Warriors (4 books)
  • Damian (Stone Warriors, #1)
  • Kato (Stone Warriors, #2)
  • Dragan (Stone Warriors, #4)