Start by marking “White Trash: Taking the Billionaire's Daughter (Dark Bad Boy Love, #1)” as Want to Read:
White Trash: Taking the Billionaire's Daughter (Dark Bad Boy Love, #1)

White Trash: Taking the Billionaire's Daughter

(Dark Bad Boy Love #1)

3.5  ·  Rating details ·  50 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Beware: One part dirty instalove, one part captive-woman dark romance. White Trash includes detailed scary and sexual material some readers may find disturbing.
White Trash is a short read—if you want a longer book, go get one. :)
Down in the hollow, Callum devours women’s naughty books. Now he’s ready to take the billionaire’s daughter who needs him to be her alpha. Sy
Published February 10th 2017 by Hughes Enterprise

To ask other readers questions about White Trash, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about White Trash

Mandie (Naughty Book Snitch)
Heat Level: 2 out of 4
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Reviewed by Naughty Book Snitch: Mindy
See Mindy’s Blog Review Here

BUY THE BOOK or available on Kindle Unlimited

description

Are you kidding me??!! I loved this! I downloaded this just because of the warning :D and it was free at the time I downloaded it. It has an awesome cover and catchy title! I must also mention that there really isn't any billionaires" in this. I mean, Sy is rich, but that is certainly not the focus. I'm really glad for that because I am t
Nova
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I had to read this after the warning. And wasn’t disappointed.

It’s a dark and intriguing. She’s the daughter of a rich man and he’s obsessed with her, so he literally takes her. Now he has her he is determined to keep her and she’s not complaining. It feels like an introduction to the story and I am looking forward to reading more from these two.

Very short but an in depth look at the people they are. Definitely worth a read.
Jenny Dauksa Schaber
Feb 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017-read, short
2 1/2 stars...We get into each of their headspace quite a bit - which was nice. A little TMI that didn't really have to do with their story, so I'm not sure why some of it was there, BUT it gave a little extra into forming the people they were. This was a quick read, a little brutal in thoughts and actions at times, but their actual coming together was almost seamless. It lacked a little follow through for me personally in a couple of places which is why I rated it middle of the road for me.
Norma
Jul 06, 2017 rated it liked it
A very short book but I recommend anyone to read it even if it's creepy to think how he just took her. The story had me intrigued that when it ended I was disappointed, wanted to know what was going to happen next.
Cynthia Whisler
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a short and great erotic Book!

I loved the storyline.. Rich spoiled girl and a rugged dirty Man. So Alpha and backwoods. Characters were all uniquely written. Would love to read more!
Gsb24
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Dark & Dangerous

Wow! This book was a wild ride. I wanted to keep reading.will start the next book immediately. Sy's training should be exciting.
Meret Punk
Dec 27, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 1-star, 2017-reads
0.5 stars (:
WHAT WAS THAT?
Just.. No..
Hillary Marek
Feb 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Short story perfect for the commute ride home

I personally read stories on literotica, sexstories, asstr, and a handful of other free websites, a few times a week. So for me this book was just the right amount of everything to be a good and proper tease.
If you just finished a deep psychological thriller or a panty dripping romance where you just know you are going to have a serious book hangover, forego taking the two aspirin and instead take two seconds to download this book.
It's the perfect pa
SℓιM
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
White Trash.. Should've BEEN creep lol

This was the most creepiest weirdest book I ever read in my life. The guy was the one who was a creepy stalker like yes, I understood why it has to 'beware' like what in the world. I dislike the part where "you will be with a guy but not on your on will." Like be submitted to him, I hope she could leave that house, but if so it'll be with his permission. I don't think I'll read part 2.

Cynthia Siermienski
Feb 19, 2017 rated it liked it
White Trash

Just as it was getting good, it ended. It had a lot of build up, but not enough sex or BDSM in it.
Melanie
Jun 08, 2017
Stacie Besaw
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good bokk

Good book. A lil Awkward. A lil dirty. But pretty well written..thank you for writing this. Made My day. thank you..
Kathy Slavena
May 26, 2018

Dark Bad Boy Love (2 books)
  • White Trash ~ Training the Billionaire's Daughter: A Curvy Novella (Dark Bad Boy Love, #2)