Start by marking “Dishonorable” as Want to Read:
Dishonorable

Dishonorable

Sofia

I knew little of Raphael Amado’s history with my family, but when he turned up on our doorstep demanding restitution, my grandfather quickly conceded. That restitution? Me.

Six months later, on my eighteenth birthday, Raphael came for me. He stole me from my home, taking me to his Tuscan estate, where from the crumbling chapel to the burnt-down vineyard, to the cellar
365 pages
Published March 14th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Dishonorable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dishonorable

Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
5 Stars!!

This was easily my favorite novel by this author to date. Dark, raw, gritty, sensual, 'Dishonorable' is so gripping and fantastically written. I was immersed in this story from the very beginning and I couldn’t put it down for one minute. Natasha Knight is a talented author, but I truly think she outdid herself with this mind blowing read. Filled with suspense, intrigue, passion and steam, Natasha’s latest release will keep you at the edge of your seat the entire time. It will captivat

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Mar 15, 2017 Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥ rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Are you ready to be shocked? This is my very first time reading a book by Natasha Knight. I know! I know! I have missed out on some amazing books, but don’t worry, I won’t miss another one! Before I was even half way through Dishonorable, I was already cursing myself for my obvious lack of good decision making ability up until this point.

photo PicsArt_03-16-02.53.13_zps9flapns9.png

After Sophia and Lina Guardia’s parents died, they were taken in by their grandfather. Sophia always felt that while he was providing for them both, he clearly
Snow
4.5 "From dark to light" stars

Raphael Amado had only one thing on his mind when he entered the Guardia family home – restitution. A long awaited debt to claim, for the loss his own family endured cause of them. And to fully claim the means a collateral damage must come through Sofia Guardia.

In an instant Sofia's life has changed as suddenly she was bonded to a man who hated the very name she carried BUT the name also carried a weight of inheritance that is due to him.
I no longer belonged to my
 ⊱✿⊰ Kat's Crazy About Books ⊱✿⊰
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OMG!! When I started this for the life of me I couldn't put it down GOD I LOVED the SHIT out of this BOOK!! The beginning is *gulps*racing through my mind that thought like a broken record * what the fuck is going on*, then the next chapter or so the *feels* start coming at you *full throttle*, and it just escalated more as I progressed further into this book.

DISHONORABLE: This is Sofia’s and Raphael’s story, spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’ A haunting, gritty, raw tale.

In the ‘PROLOGUE 2016
Olga therebelreader
**4.5 stars**

I have read many books by Natasha Knight. This book is exactly what I have come to expect from her. Dishonorable is a fantastic read. It’s dark, gritty, raw, intense!

Raphael has some major psychological issues and is super possessive, dominating, raw, primal and hot. He is also generous, sensitive and sweet. Sofia is cute, a bit naïve, smart and sassy. For better or worse they were basically the perfect couple.

Sofia has her issues with her family, and especially with her deceitful
Dilek VT

Let me tell you that I read the first half of the book with a little bit of hope that I might like it after a certain point and I waited patiently until 50%... Nope, it just got worse...

And after this scene, I am dropping it. I don't want to see their happy end anymore!

Him spanking her ass for punishment purposes
her liking it, though
him starting to f*ck her to punish again and stopping doing that when he saw she liked it
him forcing it into her mouth afterwards
him telling her to swallow when he c
KceeReads •°°•.UnboundBookReviews•°°•
"Monsters are made, not born." ~ Unknown

Raphael Amado experienced all kinds of hell but survived. After months of darkness, he's back but he is never the same and now he is ready to collect from the man who owes him a lot-- Marcus Guardia.

Orphaned Sofia Guardia lives a normal teen life... well, that's what she thought. Until a few months before her eighteenth birthday, her grandfather dropped the bomb on her. When she turns eighteen, her life is not hers anymore. And if she wants her younger
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
“If you let the past go, maybe it will let you go.”

Oh My God, this book! Hands down to Natasha Knight! Dishonorable is WOW! Just WOW!!!I can't even with this book. Start to finish is perfectly written. I was hooked from every words and line, captivated with the weight of the emotions it held. I have totally blown away!! Talk about a book that had me rendered speechless, and this is one of those books. Really, Dishonorable is that good! The enemies to lovers trope were perfectly crafted and por
Lillian ᴥᴥᴥ SO LYLY
***** 4 Stars *****

Sofia is promised to marry Raphael on her eighteenth birthday to settle an old debt. As her grandfather owes a lot of money, he uses Sofia like a worthless pawn. She is more than angry about the situation, but she follows through with the arrangement and moves to his house in Tuscany.

Raphael has plans for revenge. He's angry towards Sofia's family and another Italian organization. He needs to be a monster to follow through with his plans, but Sofia's presence messes with his
Nazanin
Mar 25, 2017 Nazanin rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, dark, 2017
5 Stars

Okay my heart, please slow down! We finished it, calm down please! And what an amazing book! This book makes you hold your breath all the time! You just want to read and read... you can't put it away.

At Sofia's eighteenth birthday she becomes Raphael's property. She is the peyment of a debt that her grandfather owed. This marriage is only for three years. So when she turns twenty-one her inheritance will belong to Raphael.

"My face burned with shame and fury, and each step reminded me that
Give Me Books
Mar 12, 2017 Give Me Books rated it really liked it
Dark, emotional treat…

While the story felt very similar to Salvatore when it started, that’s where the similarity ended. Well, except for it was well-written, deliciously dark and had me reading it from start to finish in one ‘can’t read fast enough’ sitting!

“Take care when fighting the monsters you don’t become one.”

Anger, despair, revenge. There was much that drove Raphael Amado and Sofia Guardia was going to be the catalyst for it all, Catalyst, collateral damage, victim – she was going to
Aɤɩ
4 stars

It was a good book. I won't say otherwise, but I think I felt a bit mislead because it wasn't as dark as I thought it would've been.

The prologue is fucking awesome, because it kept me on my feet, and had me itching to turn the pages to find out what had happened. It was after that though, that the things started to change a bit.

Sofia Guardia had become the payment her grandfather, Marcus Guardia, made to Raphael Amado, when he had come to collect for Marcus's sins.

The payment?

Marriage.
Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan!
*4 Walking with spiders Nutella jars*

There two sides to a story , two sides to the truth but only one side to honor, one man's righteousness is another man's end except in this case it was a contract , drawn to be nothing more than a insurance of sorts or was it a piece of paper written from a thousand lies, either way now it was time to reclaim the spoils from the greedy hands that never knew enough.

Sofia Guardia was only 17 when she found out she was sold to a stranger or what her grandfathe
Romazing Reader
Mar 08, 2017 Romazing Reader rated it it was amazing
Thoroughly Thrilled!
Another wonderful dark romance by Natasha Knight! Who ever says revenge is best served cold, has never met this gorgeous hunk of hotness, Raphael Amado ... His vendetta is served up steamy hot with a side of sexy shivers ... the extremely intense Raphael has a brutal history to overcome, a dishonorable family full of evil secrets to atone for... so his divine restitution to acquire it all? Sofia Guardia, his enemy's innocent granddaughter.
Dishonorable delivers the mystery and
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

5 HONORABLE CROWNS

Wow! Just WOW! This is my first Natasha Knight book, and it will not be last. It is sexy, suspenseful, and romantic in its own dark way. I seriously love every minute of this story.

Part of the reason I enjoyed this book so much is Raphael. I shouldn't love him, I know this, but he is so much more than this unrelenting anti-hero. He is damaged, and his need for revenge is understandable. Even his anger and tendency towards physical aggression is
Harim (The Reader Blog)
THANK YOU,NATASHA KNIGHT,FOR THE ARC!!!

This is absolute love and mayhem.

Truly,I was sucked into the story instantly and the instant sync with the characters and story was fantastic. I was completely involved and excited for the good parts ;)

The flow and the progression..everything was thoroughly satisfying.

The steam level..well..

There were some sigh inducing scenes.. some that made me jealous of Sofia..

Now,onto the characters that I LOVED with a passion..

Raphael..

He comes off as a crazy,messed
Sissy's Romance Book Review
'Dishonorable ' by Natasha Knight is the story of Raphael and Sofia. Please be warned this is a Dark Romance so if you are looking for Hearts and Flowers this isn't your book. Although I love my Hearts and Flowers books... I always love a Dark Romance. I love how the Male is strong but broken who seems to know only hurt and tries to keep that attitude up when he finds the women who he doesn't understand. A women who is strong yet gentle...who has the man turn around his way of thinking and actin ...more
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***UNBOUND BOOK REVIEWS***
Damn.. You know when you finish a book & you really didn't want too? Like the kind that you read in one sitting because you CAN NOT close your kindle, but you know you are going to regret it because it means you get to the end quicker ... Well that's me right now after finishing Dishonorable. Happy, content but also kinda miserable because I want to stay with Raphael & Sofia longer. Truly I'm really not ready to let them go.

Their journey was tense, gripping, hard & packed with the ki
Natasha Knight
Feb 24, 2017 Natasha Knight added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: erotica, dark
EXCERPT ALERT!

Dishonorable by Natasha Knight

Prologue 1
Sofia
July 2016

I shuddered at the sweep of cold air that rushed me when the basilica doors opened. They carried a warning. An omen.
My husband-to-be stood at the head of the aisle dressed in black from head to toe, opposite my bridal white.
Like a funeral.
Like my funeral.
He was striking, even if I hated him. His victorious eyes devoured me whole without ever leaving my own, trapping me, predator and prey. I wondered if his mouth was watering, saliva wet on his tongue, as he
Lea ★
ARC kindly provided by author.

Review to come...
Kay (❦ ᴗ ❦ ✿) BooksandMe

Rating:

“My cock twitched, but it wasn't just a fuck I wanted. It was so much more. A claiming. A taking. An owning.”

It has been awhile since I've read something as like this, a man wanting a bride as a payment for a debt owed to him to exact revenge he thinks he deserved and a woman, barely but is aged beyond experience although a little naiveté, who would do anything to be loved and saved her sister from the horrors of the world.

Raphael Amado is a mysterious and dangerous man with secrets
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Mar 19, 2017 Steffi De Ceuster ♥ rated it it was amazing

It wasn't what I expected. I know I keep saying it, but I can't help it. I love story's as this one, when the alpha claims the h as a debt. Did I missed it what kind of dog Charlie is, or wasn't it mentioned? The grandfather gave me the creeps and that was weird because he was kind of "nice".

I would've loved to give 5 stars but sometimes it was like hot, cold, hot and that was a bit confusing. At times I hated him and at times I loved him.

I would recommend this one to everyone, it isn'
Jan
4.5 stars.

"We were all pawns in a twisted game".

There are so many layers and twists and turns in Dishonourable. A story of revenge, debt,Hate, betrayal, lies all wrapped up in the game of greed and in the midst was Sophia,18 years old,innocent, beautiful inside & out to be used as payment for a debt not of her own.

Raphael had gone to Sophia's Grandfather for debts unpaid to seek revenge, what he received was Sophia until she was 21 and then to claim her inheritance.

Sophia was to be marri
EpicRomanceReviews
Mar 18, 2017 EpicRomanceReviews rated it it was amazing
“I would own her. I would know her pleasure. Her pain. I would possess every inch of her.”

I never know quite what to expect from a Natasha Knight dark romance...except that I will get heart palpitations, shivery feels and be CONSUMED from start to finish!!!!!!! Well, DISHONORABLE checked off all those boxes and then some!!!

I am not sure how she does it but each tale this fan-favorite author pens is somehow even more brilliant and beautifully nuanced than the last!!!! This book is chock full o
Bianca
Mar 14, 2017 Bianca rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

I will admit that I am not usually a reader of dark romance. I love angst and suspense, however I am usually unable to connect to the characters and/or the storyline. But when it comes to Natasha Knight’s novels I can never say no. There is something about them. Although dark and twisty, they just pull you in and never let you go. Dishonorable was no different. This was my favorite of hers to date.

“Take care when fighting the monsters you don’t
Tanaka - The Romantic Angel Blog
"Would she be the Sleeping Beauty who would turn to ash this time? Would it be me to strike that match and set the fire? Who else but me who would destroy her?"

First of all the title of the book Dishonorable instills something both dangerous and forbidden. Yes and this definitely lived up to that. When my eyes read the first word of this book, I was pulled in. I was dragged into a world of darkness and I just wanted to be part of it. I was so blown away by this book that I found myself shaking m
Books and Boys Book Blog
Mar 02, 2017 Books and Boys Book Blog rated it it was amazing
** ARC PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR FOR AN HONEST REVIEW **

Sexy, Sinful and Captivating .. DisHonorable is a 5 Star Must Read.

What did I just read, OH my GOD I devoured this book in one sitting. I could not put it down because I refused to let go of the characters and the story. Passion, intrigue, danger, love .. this book had it ALL. If you are a lover of dark, mafia romance then this has to be a one click must for you.

Raphael Amado is a man out for revenge. His plan is simple but the execution wi
Expresso
Mar 11, 2017 Expresso rated it liked it
3.5 stars!!!

As the wise Confucius stated, "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves." Raphael is determined to collect on a family debt. Its so funny (not haha funny but "wtf" funny) how Raphael believes Sophia will come willingly and as timid as a beaten mouse.

Sophia is flamboozled when she discovers the so-called debt that has absolutely NOTHING to do with her! Who does this? I mean are we in the stone ages or what? What does Raphael hope to gain from his collection? It won't
Alissa York
Mar 17, 2017 Alissa York rated it really liked it
what has happened to my heart? seriously?! review coming once I get my soul back from this book
Three Chicks
Mar 14, 2017 Three Chicks rated it it was amazing
review by Jen Skewes

After reading the blurb for Dishonorable and knowing that it was Ms. Knight that was writing it, I knew it would be raw, gritty and intense. And that is exactly what I love about her writing and her stories. And Dishonorable was no different. Ms. Knight certainly delivered with this one.

Raphael is out for revenge and the one way that he knows how to get it is through Sofia. And her grandfather had no problem using her to pay his debt. On her eighteenth birthday Raph
Bargain Basement: Signed Paperback 1 4 Mar 14, 2017 03:16PM
Natasha Knight is a USA Today Bestselling author. She is passionate about writing dark, tortured heroes some of whom seem more like the ultimate anti-hero, and the women who fall for them. She loves reading and writing dark romance and started out quite accidentally as a spanking romance author. All of her stories contain at least one kinky Alpha male, lots of dirty talk, intense feels, and a hard ...more
More about Natasha Knight...

“Have you ever felt a man’s touch?” He smiled. “The look on your face is telling me no. Don’t tell me I’m right. That you’re a vir—” “Stop!” I cried out, trying to jump from my seat but caught halfway with the seat belt fastened across my lap. “I don’t think they want us to get up yet, honey.” Heads had turned to watch us, watch me. Embarrassed, I sat back down. “I hate you, Raphael Amado.” He rolled his eyes. “I don’t care, Sofia Guardia. That’s the beauty of this.” 0 likes