Start by marking “Dishonorable (The Amado Brothers #1)” as Want to Read:
Dishonorable (The Amado Brothers #1)

Dishonorable

(The Amado Brothers #1)

Sofia

I knew little of Raphael Amado’s history with my family, but when he turned up on our doorstep demanding restitution, my grandfather quickly conceded. That restitution? Me.

Six months later, on my eighteenth birthday, Raphael came for me. He stole me from my home, taking me to his Tuscan estate, where from the crumbling chapel to the burnt-down vineyard, to the cellar
365 pages
Published March 14th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Dishonorable, please sign up.
Jane Henry Natasha posted on her Facebook author page that she did indeed write Damon and Lina's book, and that it's been submitted to the editor. :)

✦❋Arianna✦❋
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: march-2017, favorites
5 Stars!!

This was easily my favorite novel by this author to date. Dark, raw, gritty, sensual, 'Dishonorable' is so gripping and fantastically written. I was immersed in this story from the very beginning and I couldn’t put it down for one minute. Natasha Knight is a talented author, but I truly think she outdid herself with this mind blowing read. Filled with suspense, intrigue, passion and steam, Natasha’s latest release will keep you at the edge of your seat the entire time. It will captivat

Candace
After reading the blurb for 'Dishonorable', I was sure that this would be a dark, twisted and disturbing story. In other words, I thought that this would be just what I needed to satiate my thirst for depravity. Unfortunately, this book didn't deliver on that front for me. It was the type of story that plays with the idea of darkness, without really ever crossing the line into truly "dark" territory. Don't get me wrong, it was great. It just wasn't what I thought I was going to get.

The heroine,
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Mar 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Are you ready to be shocked? This is my very first time reading a book by Natasha Knight. I know! I know! I have missed out on some amazing books, but don’t worry, I won’t miss another one! Before I was even half way through Dishonorable, I was already cursing myself for my obvious lack of good decision making ability up until this point.

photo PicsArt_03-16-02.53.13_zps9flapns9.png

After Sophia and Lina Guardia’s parents died, they were taken in by their grandfather. Sophia always felt that while he was providing for them both, he clearly
Dilek VT

Let me tell you that I read the first half of the book with a little bit of hope that I might like it after a certain point and I waited patiently until 50%... Nope, it just got worse...

And after this scene, I am dropping it. I don't want to see their happy end anymore!

Him spanking her ass for punishment purposes
her liking it, though
him starting to f*ck her to punish again and stopping doing that when he saw she liked it
him forcing it into her mouth afterwards
him telling her to swallow when he c
Snow
4.5 "From dark to light" stars

Raphael Amado had only one thing on his mind when he entered the Guardia family home – restitution. A long awaited debt to claim, for the loss his own family endured cause of them. And to fully claim the means a collateral damage must come through Sofia Guardia.

In an instant Sofia's life has changed as suddenly she was bonded to a man who hated the very name she carried BUT the name also carried a weight of inheritance that is due to him.
I no longer belonged to my
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OMG!! When I started this for the life of me I couldn't put it down GOD I LOVED the SHIT out of this BOOK!! The beginning is *gulps*racing through my mind that thought like a broken record * what the fuck is going on*, then the next chapter or so the *feels* start coming at you *full throttle*, and it just escalated more as I progressed further into this book.

DISHONORABLE: This is Sofia’s and Raphael’s story, spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’ A haunting, gritty, raw tale.

In the ‘PROLOGUE 2016
Olga therebelreader
**4.5 stars**

I have read many books by Natasha Knight. This book is exactly what I have come to expect from her. Dishonorable is a fantastic read. It’s dark, gritty, raw, intense!

Raphael has some major psychological issues and is super possessive, dominating, raw, primal and hot. He is also generous, sensitive and sweet. Sofia is cute, a bit naïve, smart and sassy. For better or worse they were basically the perfect couple.

Sofia has her issues with her family, and especially with her deceitful
Nazanin
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, dark, favorites
5 Stars

Okay my heart, please slow down! We finished it, calm down please! And what an amazing book! This book makes you hold your breath all the time! You just want to read and read... you can't put it away.

At Sofia's eighteenth birthday she becomes Raphael's property. She is the peyment of a debt that her grandfather owed. This marriage is only for three years. So when she turns twenty-one her inheritance will belong to Raphael.

"My face burned with shame and fury, and each step reminded me that
Karla
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars!
KceeReads
"Monsters are made, not born." ~ Unknown

Raphael Amado experienced all kinds of hell but survived. After months of darkness, he's back but he is never the same and now he is ready to collect from the man who owes him a lot-- Marcus Guardia.

Orphaned Sofia Guardia lives a normal teen life... well, that's what she thought. Until a few months before her eighteenth birthday, her grandfather dropped the bomb on her. When she turns eighteen, her life is not hers anymore. And if she wants her younger
1-Click Addict Support Group
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dark, emotional treat…

While the story felt very similar to Salvatore when it started, that’s where the similarity ended. Well, except for it was well-written, deliciously dark and had me reading it from start to finish in one ‘can’t read fast enough’ sitting!

“Take care when fighting the monsters you don’t become one.”

Anger, despair, revenge. There was much that drove Raphael Amado and Sofia Guardia was going to be the catalyst for it all, Catalyst, collateral damage, victim – she was going to
Sabrina
Jul 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Get it here:
Amazon * Barnes & Noble

This is the kind of story that you want to make sure you have plenty of time to sit and enjoy because once you start you won't want to stop. Raphael was this deliciously dark and sensual character that had me gripping the edged of my Kindle. I loved how he was with Sophia and it was almost sweet in a messed-up kind of way.

The overall story held my interest and there was even a big of a mystery going on at times. I loved the connection that Sophia and Raph
Melanie (mells_view)
A contracted reluctant marriage.
I think I saw someone say that this is dark, but I’d go with it’s a medium grey.
There’s a bit of tension between the hero and heroine. The naughty bits were pretty steamy, but i didn’t really FEEL the connection. Just more so felt told about the connection.

That being said I did enjoy reading this one. I was looking for a forced marriage romance with reluctant romance, and this definitely fit that bill.

Not sure if I will read the rest in the series though.
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
“If you let the past go, maybe it will let you go.”

Oh My God, this book! Hands down to Natasha Knight! Dishonorable is WOW! Just WOW!!!I can't even with this book. Start to finish is perfectly written. I was hooked from every words and line, captivated with the weight of the emotions it held. I have totally blown away!! Talk about a book that had me rendered speechless, and this is one of those books. Really, Dishonorable is that good! The enemies to lovers trope were perfectly crafted and por
Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan!
*4 Walking with spiders Nutella jars*

There two sides to a story , two sides to the truth but only one side to honor, one man's righteousness is another man's end except in this case it was a contract , drawn to be nothing more than a insurance of sorts or was it a piece of paper written from a thousand lies, either way now it was time to reclaim the spoils from the greedy hands that never knew enough.

Sofia Guardia was only 17 when she found out she was sold to a stranger or what her grandfathe
Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
***** 4 Stars *****

Sofia is promised to marry Raphael on her eighteenth birthday to settle an old debt. As her grandfather owes a lot of money, he uses Sofia like a worthless pawn. She is more than angry about the situation, but she follows through with the arrangement and moves to his house in Tuscany.

Raphael has plans for revenge. He's angry towards Sofia's family and another Italian organization. He needs to be a monster to follow through with his plans, but Sofia's presence messes with his
Ari
4 stars

It was a good book. I won't say otherwise, but I think I felt a bit mislead because it wasn't as dark as I thought it would've been.

The prologue is fucking awesome, because it kept me on my feet, and had me itching to turn the pages to find out what had happened. It was after that though, that the things started to change a bit.

Sofia Guardia had become the payment her grandfather, Marcus Guardia, made to Raphael Amado, when he had come to collect for Marcus's sins.

The payment?

Marriage.
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

5 HONORABLE CROWNS

Wow! Just WOW! This is my first Natasha Knight book, and it will not be last. It is sexy, suspenseful, and romantic in its own dark way. I seriously love every minute of this story.

Part of the reason I enjoyed this book so much is Raphael. I shouldn't love him, I know this, but he is so much more than this unrelenting anti-hero. He is damaged, and his need for revenge is understandable. Even his anger and tendency towards physical aggression is
Romazing Reader
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Thoroughly Thrilled!
Another wonderful dark romance by Natasha Knight! Who ever says revenge is best served cold, has never met this gorgeous hunk of hotness, Raphael Amado ... His vendetta is served up steamy hot with a side of sexy shivers ... the extremely intense Raphael has a brutal history to overcome, a dishonorable family full of evil secrets to atone for... so his divine restitution to acquire it all? Sofia Guardia, his enemy's innocent granddaughter.
Dishonorable delivers the mystery and
Harim (The Reader Blog)
THANK YOU,NATASHA KNIGHT,FOR THE ARC!!!

This is absolute love and mayhem.

Truly,I was sucked into the story instantly and the instant sync with the characters and story was fantastic. I was completely involved and excited for the good parts ;)

The flow and the progression..everything was thoroughly satisfying.

The steam level..well..

There were some sigh inducing scenes.. some that made me jealous of Sofia..

Now,onto the characters that I LOVED with a passion..

Raphael..

He comes off as a crazy,messed
Sissy's Romance Book Review
'Dishonorable ' by Natasha Knight is the story of Raphael and Sofia. Please be warned this is a Dark Romance so if you are looking for Hearts and Flowers this isn't your book. Although I love my Hearts and Flowers books... I always love a Dark Romance. I love how the Male is strong but broken who seems to know only hurt and tries to keep that attitude up when he finds the women who he doesn't understand. A women who is strong yet gentle...who has the man turn around his way of thinking and actin ...more
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing

It wasn't what I expected. I know I keep saying it, but I can't help it. I love story's as this one, when the alpha claims the h as a debt. Did I missed it what kind of dog Charlie is, or wasn't it mentioned? The grandfather gave me the creeps and that was weird because he was kind of "nice".

I would've loved to give 5 stars but sometimes it was like hot, cold, hot and that was a bit confusing. At times I hated him and at times I loved him.

I would recommend this one to everyone, it isn'
Natasha Knight
Feb 24, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: dark, erotica
EXCERPT ALERT!

Dishonorable by Natasha Knight

Prologue 1
Sofia
July 2016

I shuddered at the sweep of cold air that rushed me when the basilica doors opened. They carried a warning. An omen.
My husband-to-be stood at the head of the aisle dressed in black from head to toe, opposite my bridal white.
Like a funeral.
Like my funeral.
He was striking, even if I hated him. His victorious eyes devoured me whole without ever leaving my own, trapping me, predator and prey. I wondered if his mouth was watering, saliva wet on his tongue, as he
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***UNBOUND BOOK REVIEWS***
Damn.. You know when you finish a book & you really didn't want too? Like the kind that you read in one sitting because you CAN NOT close your kindle, but you know you are going to regret it because it means you get to the end quicker ... Well that's me right now after finishing Dishonorable. Happy, content but also kinda miserable because I want to stay with Raphael & Sofia longer. Truly I'm really not ready to let them go.

Their journey was tense, gripping, hard & packed with the ki
Lea ★
ARC kindly provided by author.

Review to come...
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
3.5 STARS!

Sighs.

Review to follow.
Kay (❦ ᴗ ❦ ✿) BooksandMe

Rating:

“My cock twitched, but it wasn't just a fuck I wanted. It was so much more. A claiming. A taking. An owning.”

It has been awhile since I've read something as like this, a man wanting a bride as a payment for a debt owed to him to exact revenge he thinks he deserved and a woman, barely but is aged beyond experience although a little naiveté, who would do anything to be loved and saved her sister from the horrors of the world.

Raphael Amado is a mysterious and dangerous man with secrets
Three Chicks
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
review by Jen Skewes

After reading the blurb for Dishonorable and knowing that it was Ms. Knight that was writing it, I knew it would be raw, gritty and intense. And that is exactly what I love about her writing and her stories. And Dishonorable was no different. Ms. Knight certainly delivered with this one.

Raphael is out for revenge and the one way that he knows how to get it is through Sofia. And her grandfather had no problem using her to pay his debt. On her eighteenth birthday Raph
Expresso
Mar 11, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 stars!!!

As the wise Confucius stated, "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves." Raphael is determined to collect on a family debt. Its so funny (not haha funny but "wtf" funny) how Raphael believes Sophia will come willingly and as timid as a beaten mouse.

Sophia is flamboozled when she discovers the so-called debt that has absolutely NOTHING to do with her! Who does this? I mean are we in the stone ages or what? What does Raphael hope to gain from his collection? It won't
Bianca
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

I will admit that I am not usually a reader of dark romance. I love angst and suspense, however I am usually unable to connect to the characters and/or the storyline. But when it comes to Natasha Knight’s novels I can never say no. There is something about them. Although dark and twisty, they just pull you in and never let you go. Dishonorable was no different. This was my favorite of hers to date.

“Take care when fighting the monsters you don’t
Bargain Basement: Signed Paperback 1 4 Mar 14, 2017 03:16PM
  • Stockholm
  • To Have and to Hold
  • Pakhan's Salvation (Pakhan #2) (Bratva & Cosa Nostra, #2)
  • With Ties That Bind (With Ties That Bind: Broken Bonds #1)
  • Ballistic (Vigilantes, #3)
  • Prison Promise (Prison Saints #1)
  • Death by the River
  • Mercy, Bound, Released (Mercy, Bound, Released, #1-3)
  • Twisted Fate (A Twisted Fairy Tale #1)
  • Stakeout (Stalker #1)
  • I Dare You
  • The Goodbye Man (Red Market, #1)
  • Dirty (Bad. Dirty. Power. #2)
  • Condemned Series:  Books 1-4
  • Chained (Caged, #2)
  • Destroy Me (Crystal Gulf, #1)
  • Tied (Voyeur, #2)
  • Villains & Vodka (Top Shelf #2)
USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance, Natasha Knight specializes in dark, tortured heroes. Happily-Ever-Afters are guaranteed, but she likes to put her characters through hell to get them there. She’s evil like that.

Want to know about New Releases? Sign up for Natasha's newsletter: http://bit.ly/2prymN4

Follow her on Facebook for contests and other fun stuff: http://bit.ly/29q3s4b

The Amado Brothers (3 books)
  • Disgraced (The Amado Brothers #2)
  • Unhinged (The Amado Brothers #3)
“To be pitiful was to be weak. I would not be weak. I’d decided that the night I’d killed him.” 0 likes
“You want to feel what it’s like to whip someone? To hurt someone who is helplessly bound and unable to fight you?” “Sick, right?” 0 likes