Start by marking “Most of All You” as Want to Read:
Most of All You

Most of All You

4.15  ·  Rating details ·  8,587 ratings  ·  1,243 reviews
A broken woman . . .

Crystal learned long ago that love brings only pain. Feeling nothing at all is far better than being hurt again. She guards her wounded heart behind a hard exterior and carries within her a deep mistrust of men, who, in her experience, have only ever used and taken.

A man in need of help . . .

Then Gabriel Dalton walks into her life. Despite the terrible
Published October 17th 2017 by Forever

To ask other readers questions about Most of All You, please sign up.
Mia Sheridan Hi there! This one is not a sign of love book, but yes! I am planning on finishing up all the signs. ❤…moreHi there! This one is not a sign of love book, but yes! I am planning on finishing up all the signs. ❤️(less)

·  8,587 ratings  ·  1,243 reviews

Christy
Sep 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-four-stars
4 stars!!!

“description"/

Most of All You is another awe-inspiring story by Mia Sheridan. Mia is a true story-teller and always writes meaningful books that leave my heart happy. This book had the emotion, romance, and unique plot that always comes with a Mia book.

I don’t want to talk at all about Gabriel or Crystal’s story. Their pasts play a huge role in their present and I loved how that was incorporated in the story. Gabriel was such a fantastic hero. I felt for him, adored him, and fell for him. Crystal
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books, favorites
➳Two people living through their pasts that have brought them together within different purposes in a way that are filled with passion, love, and admiration…

➳Ellie, being the main female character in this emotionally compelling love story, has characteristics in the fictional world that create such a raw intensity of understanding towards anyone in the real world. Her childhood past did not just bring her towards the negatives in life, but also the slight positives that turn into a full circl
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
5 "The Fear Of Loving" Stars

WOW, okay so...............................

photo allaboardthefeelstrain_zpsszyhnhfv.gif

What a sad and depressing prologue, we are introduced to Eloise/Ellie as a little girl and read how she loses someone very close to her and how that will change the course of her life.

Chapter 1 starts with Ellie/Crystal (I'm just going to call her Ellie) 'dancing' at a strip club, she notices a very out of place good looking guy sitting in the back of the bar, doesn't think much of it until he approaches her.

photo ellie_zpsltnp66bw.gif

Gabriel's child
~Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$~
4 Stars

Aww, this was so sweet. And the feels. Oh, the feels.

It was a bit overly sentimental at times, but that’s exactly what I needed. A balm for my heart which is still bruised after my last read.

Beautiful writing, beautiful story, beautiful characters.

QUICK REVIEW:

POV: dual, 1st person
Triggers: (view spoile
Samantha Young
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm a very luck lady to have received an ARC. Stunningly poignant, "Most of All You", is now one of my favourite Mia Sheridan novels! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Mia has this wonderful and agonizing ability to make my chest physically ache for her characters and their tragedies and joys. Heroine, Crystal, is a revelation. In a powerful and skilfully-crafted evolution, she buried her way under my skin with her aching complexity. And if she wasn’t heartbreaking enough, Gabriel! Oh m ...more
Jennifer Kyle
Oct 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 STARS

description

I enjoyed this story it’s a bit different for Mia Sheridan. I thought she did a wonderful job with the progression of love between the characters and most definitely the heroine’s evolution to become unto herself worthy of the hero’s love.

description

The story has just enough drama and angst to keep it for me not on the boring side and Gabriel and Eloise make a very sweet book couple.

description

“Our pasts-and our hearts- aligned in such a way that we were meant to heal each other”.
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

We touched and kissed with loving hands and open hearts, and I’d been right to think I’d never experienced anything like this before. It was tender and generous, and it was everything. Everything I’d never known.

MOST OF ALL YOU is a hauntingly beautiful love story that grabbed a hold of my heart from the start. I have been a long time fan of Mia Sheridan and this book solidifies why she is one truly gifted author. I found it hard not to high
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4.5 stars ❤

Such a beautiful,emotional and sweet story. I literally read it in one sitting.I fall in love with the story from the first pages and I couldn't put it down.Mia Sheridan completely drew me into Ellie and Gabriel's story.

description

Both characters were broken and they found to each other what they really needed.I loved how they met and how things started for them.It was nice watching them developing slowly a relationship.There were moments I wanted to cry and I was aching for them.

Most Olf All Yo
NMmomof4
4 Stars

Overall Opinion: Mia Sheridan will remain one of my favorite authors, because she always has a unique story to tell that taps into my feelings. This probably isn't my favorite book of hers, but that's just because she has such amazing stuff! I feel bad for rating this as 4 stars, but for me that is a pretty high rating. I feel like she could re-write the phone book and I'd still enjoy her take on it and eat it up! I love her perspective on life and how that shows through in her character
Aestas Book Blog

HOLY WOW!! This book was captivating, beautifully-written, and heart-felt! Over the last few years, I've fallen in love with many of Mia Sheridan's books and this was one of my favorites! It was a deeply healing, slow-burning love story about two incredibly damaged people who fell unexpectedly into each other's lives and helped mend each other's broken pieces. It was a story about never giving up on the ones you love and care about and holding on to that love even through the darkest of times. I
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 STARS
I don’t create beauty, I just reveal what’s already there.

See that pile of complete mush in the corner there, clutching her kindle and making googly eyes at the ceiling? Yep, I'm not even embarrassed to admit that it's me at this moment after finishing this book? Because this story? All. Of. The. Swoons. And the reason for it? Two words for you: Gabriel. Dalton.

Man but it's a rare occurrence that you read about such an incredible hero. He's unlike any hero I've read in a long dang whi
Sabrina
Oct 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
NOW LIVE!
Aamzon US * Amazon UK

I honestly just don't even know how to review this book. I don't mean that as a bad thing but I just don't think any words I can string together for a review will do this book justice. These pages drew me into the lives of Gabriel and Ellie and made me live with them. Mia Sheridan never fails to write something so spectacular that it encompasses my world and turns it into the one she created and it's why I will forever be a fan of hers.

These characters took me on
Maria Clara
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Me ha encantado, sobre todo por la protagonista; muy bien dibujada. Solo que el final me pareció algo descafeinado.
Claire Robinson
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 - "Sometimes it's the second try that really sticks..." Stars!

Mia Sheridan brings together two lonely people in a unique story of acceptance, recovery and the discovery that love comes in all different shapes and forms, not all of them painful to experience.

I will be honest and say straight off the bat that this sort of story lately has been like reading kryptonite for me, high levels of angst and drama have definitely not been floating my boat, but something about the synopsis for this one ur
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕

MOST OF ALL YOU: Is a contemporary standalone romance novel by Mia Sheridan ‘Spoken in Dual Perspectives’

This isn't going to be written up like how i would normally write up my reviews, this is just going to be short and sweet because you need to go into this with no other preconceptions, if you've read any previous books from this author you'll know what to be prepared for, this author is beyond talented, if you've not read anything by her before seriously you need to!! She is in a league
Wil Loves Books!
“Our hands linked together in a way that made me feel we’d been created together, that every part of his body might contain a place just for me, a place I’d fit like no other. As if we’d been sculpted with the other in mind.”

I don’t even know what to say. This book is pure beauty and pure magic, absolute perfection in every single way. I know what you’re going to say, this is Mia Sheridan, isn’t this expected? And yes, this woman is master storyteller and I absolutely love her, but this book j
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

From the moment I saw that Mia Sheridan was releasing a new book, I knew I had to read it. This was the same author that broke my heart and mended it back together with Archer’s Voice and I was prepared to go back on that same crazy whirlwind emotional ride.

“Most of All You”
was a story about two broken people who were just trying to survive in their own world but when they meet, they realize that l
Emma Scott
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mia Sheridan is a legend in this biz, and Most of All You is a good example as to why. Gabriel is my perfect Hero. Kind, broken, but with a heart of gold. Crystal is strong, despite a harrowing past,and the two of them together are perfection.

ETA forgot to add my favorite thing: Mia has a way of capturing every moment of how her characters respond to each other. Every word, look, gesture, is described in beautiful, nuanced reactions and I just flipping love that.

This is the book you want to re
Corinne Michaels
Mia Sheridan has outdone herself with this beautiful, uplifting story of two broken souls finding themselves and each other. I savored each word of Most of All You. This story will stay with me forever.
Eliza
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, favorites, sept-2017

★5 STARS★

Crystal is a woman whom from a young age has experienced life’s cruelties. Ever the survivor her defence is to cut herself off from all delusions of a possible better life for herself. Experience has taught her harsh lessons and she has become accustom to a life of disappointment after disappointment. She earns a living by stripping and is reminded on a daily basis of how fragile and disposable the life she has clawed together for herself is.

Like Crystal, Gabriel has also been scared
*TANYA*
Dec 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: highly-recommend
Anytime I come across a Mia Sheridan book, I just know it’s going to be a very good read and this was no exception. I only wish she’d release a book every month. Lol.
Natasha is a Book Junkie
“His breath against my neck was a calming wind, his smile the sunshine, his touch was a thousand rainbows dancing on my skin, and I loved him so much I thought my heart would burst.”

There hasn’t been a book of Mia Sheridan’s that I have not loved with all my heart, her breathtaking stories brimming with so much emotion and intensity, that I never quite know how to move on from all they’ve made me feel. I often end up re-reading chapters, time and time again, desperate to stay in that story f
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
**3.5 Stars!**

This is by far the sweetest book I've read all year and it's definitely romance to the core. Gabriel and Ellie both have had horrible pasts. Your heart will hurt for these characters...especially the hero. Their past haunts them every single day. They both struggle to make sense of life and love, but when they find each other it's like two pieces of a puzzle coming together and fitting perfectly. Gabriel and Ellie help each other work through their past and they get stronger in eac
Initial thoughts: Only the 5th book that I've rated 5 stars in 2017 (out of 109).

Perfection.

Most of All You will make you feel. This is an amazing story. I loved it!

Review: Most of All You is a standalone contemporary romance novel. It was one of my most anticipated books of Fall 2017 and I devoured it in one day. I was hoping that it would be as amazing as some of the author's previous books. And I was not disappointed.

The book has alternating narrators: Ellie and Gabriel (1st person POVs). The
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
I buddy read this with my dear friend Rachmi (click her name to read her fab review!) :)

"But that's what solid stone is made from, Eloise. Sand, pressure and time. That's all it is, my sweet love. Just sand and pressure and time."

It's good to be back in reading Mia Sheridan's books ever since I've read and loved Archer's Voice. I have my tissues on stand by just in case things got emotional. Most of All You is about two individuals with a broken past. They experienced pain and fear in their
WhiskeyintheJar/Kyraryker

Kidnapped and locked in a basement for six years, Gabriel managed to physically escape but years later as an adult, he is still somewhat mentally in that dark place.
Ellie lost her mother young and with a disinterested father, she slipped through the cracks.
Two lonely souls are about to connect.

Gabriel, a boy who hadn't let himself forget what love f
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, favorites

After reading all of this author's works, I know to brace myself for an overwhelmingly touching journey and Most of All You was no exception. Mia Sheridan is a gifted writer who never fails to hold me hostage within the confines of the worlds she created. Ruling my emotions while sending me into turmoil, Sheridan once again flayed my heart and shattered me to pieces. Then ever so slowly, she led me from utter despair and into the light as her words became gentle caresses, a soothing balm, wh
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Ellie didn't have the best life growing up. Her mom loved her very much, but they never had enough money. And then, when Ellie was still little, her mom died and left her with her dad - a man she had never met before - a man who wasn't happy to inherit this little girl.

Gabe's life growing up was just a bad. I'm putting what happened to him in a spoiler thingy ... (view spoiler)
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Every time I read a book written by Mia Sheridan I time it so that I can have uninterrupted reading time, past experience dictates that my undivided attention will be required. And I am so glad I did that because OMG I think I highlighted 2/3 of the book! The writing was incredible and so many times I read a sentence, went back and re-read it and then said 'wow' out loud." Here is just one example of one of those moments…

‘It’s not the things you do with love and good intentions that you end up
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4.5 ★'s

“I don’t mind chasing you, Ellie. Just let me catch you once in a while.”

Gabriel is a man who is trying to find a way to deal with his issues stemming from a childhood trauma. This leads him to an unconventional method and to a stripper named Crystal.

Except she's not really Crystal, she's Eloise (Ellie for short)...and while she has a tough exterior, she's really a softie. It just takes Gabriel to bring it out in her.

After an incident at the club where Ellie gets hurt, Gabriel offers
  • Running Barefoot
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • All In (Full Tilt, #2)
  • A Date at the Altar (Marrying the Duke, #3)
  • Unloved
  • To Portland, with Love (The Story of Us, #3.5)
  • On Broken Wings (Wild Aces, #3)
  • Mists of the Serengeti
  • Transfer (The Retrieval Duet, #2)
  • Friends & Forever (Sempre, #0.5 & #2.5)
  • Touched by Fire
  • A Crack in Everything (Cracks Duet, #1)
  • Curtain Call (CageVec Security, #1)
  • Mister Romance (Masters of Love, #1)
  • Waiting for Wyatt
  • The Hard Truth About Sunshine
  • Believing Bailey (Granton University, #3)
“I don’t mind chasing you, Ellie. Just let me catch you once in a while.” 11 likes
“Sometimes we wore such hurtful, limiting labels in this life, whether they'd been assigned by others or by ourselves. I'd felt damaged and ruined once, but I didn't anymore. I was still a work in progress, but I wasn't a victim. I was a survivor. - Gabriel” 10 likes