Start by marking “Bound in Eternity (Drachen Mates #3)” as Want to Read:
Bound in Eternity (Drachen Mates #3)

Bound in Eternity

(Drachen Mates #3)

Avery Harper hasn’t dated in two years. After losing her fiancé during his deployment, she chose to stay away from men and the games they play. That worked great until she met Jae Drachen. He overwhelms her senses from the moment she meets him. It has her wondering if love at first sight truly exists. The more time she spends with Jae, the more she believes it does.

Jae w
Published May 5th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Bound in Eternity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound in Eternity

Start your review of Bound in Eternity (Drachen Mates #3)
Nanci **Warning**IWasASailor⚓️MyMouthisDirty
I wasn't sure how I was going like this book because I'm not really into the whole dragon shifter thing. But, omg after this book I want more Dragons!

I loved it! The story was cute, short, hot and entertaining. I'm definitely going back to read books 1&2. I don't think it's necessary to read them for this book because I wasn't lost, but I like the whole story and I could tell I got thrown into something. Like I started a movie at the middle.

I'm interested to learn more about them and thei
Tanielle
Dec 30, 2018 rated it liked it
For a second there I thought they’d both be for Jae but the bond he had with Avery was too strong to add to it. Still not sure about the UFO thing or why Nana came but I’d like to find out just how she’s able to come and if she plans to go or what’s the end game with that. Good read.
Daria

Bound in Eternity Book 3 of the Drachen Mates series, Milly Taiden gives us more dragons and we love dragons. A full novel and exciting story and characters.

The Dragon line is and ancient line and will die out if mates are not found. In the first two books begins the hunt.

A dragon bother is all about work and basically no play, but never far from his mind is will he find his mate. Of course we have the baddies on the dragon side the Noir trying to reach the Drachen mates before the Drachen’s d
Nina
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: safe
Milly is always a must read for me and she didn't disappoint. This entire series has been fantastic!
Elizabeth Neal
May 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
It feels like forever that Jae has yearned for a family of his own, a mate and their children. That desire has only grown since his brothers, Tor and Clacher, have found theirs. Unfortunately, though he has searched extensively, he's been unable to find her. Ironically though, when he does, it's like she was right under his nose, nor that he'd witness her being sexually harassed by one of his hotel employees as she was applying for a job.

Avery, thanks to her special gifts, can tell a
Lory
Dec 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Even though I like this one. It's wasn't as good as the other book in the series. It felt very rush, especially through the ending part with the girls. There were lots of holes in the story. I mean when did Jae explained or share with Avery the mean of a mate mark?? Why didn't Avery tell Jae she had a strange mark?? No one took the time to explain to Avery what it takes to be a Drachen mate. Also why wasn't she tagged as one??? I felt bad for Hannah I couldn't understand why she was throwing in ...more
Nikki
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love me some dragons!!! It's finally Jae's turn to find his mate and he doesn't have an easy time of it. He meets Avery and is instantly drawn to her, but she has no mark to signify she is a Drachen mate. He is also sent to rescue Hannah, a pediatric nurse who does have the mate mark and is expecting him because she has been dreaming of him. Jae hopes that Hannah is Ker's mate so he can be with Avery but they don't respond to each other like Jae and Avery's constant high level of sexual awarenes ...more
Heather
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another HOT as fire book in the Drachen Mates series. As with the first two books Bound in Eternity had me hooked from the very beginning. There is a big twist in this one, something that left me saying oh holy s***! Not telling you, but you will know when you get there. Jae and Avery have a fire between them from the very beginning, however Jae is worried that she is not his mate and thinks of ways to keep her even though she is not his mate. He doesn't want anyone else. The journey to their HE ...more
Nancy Bodie
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I would give another star if I could!

I binge listened to this series over the last two days, so without ruining it for others I will say I thought for the most of this book that it was going to be it for this series, and while I like to get to the end of a series to see how a author is going to bring it all to its conclusion I was sad this was going to end. Even with the HEA at the end of the book, I am keeping my fingers crossed there will be more to come! This series has amazing, action fil
Florence
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow... this series is so hot and it is not just from the dragons fire... Jae and Avery are the next Drachen mates to find eachother although it was a bit tense for a while because they found two Drachen mates at the same time which was mind blowing in itself but not knowing who belonged to who was stressful especially when Jae and Avery were so attracted to eachother. .. In this third book we learn more about the dragons and how they came to earth and also possibly find more of their kind... So ...more
Janet Hendricks
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love This Series!

Avery and Jae...The third Drachen Dragon brother is in love. Too bad she doesn't have a mating mark. Too bad another woman Jae doesn't love does have a mark. Could fate be cruel enough to tear the lovers apart? Ms Taiden has written another sexy, high energy, action story with characters I just loved to read about. They are such worthy characters that you can't help rooting for a happy resolution to all the danger and drama swirling around them.
frances dunning
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love at first sight

I was torn between Avery and Hannah and who would be Jae's mate. It just didn't seem fair. I liked them both but it just didn't seem that Ker or Jae were interested in Hannah. So that was a bit heartbreaking. But all worked out in the end and Hannah got her perfect mate. I hope we hear more about them. Is it finally Ker's time?
Linda
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it!

Bound by Eternity is book 3 in the Dragon Mates series and was a fantastic book. Avery and Jae's story was a page turner. Not knowing who was his mate was not going to stop Jae from wanting Avery for his own. And Oh My God Nanna! A great addition to the series! I can't wait to read the next book! ❤
Kathy Zuercher Diveley
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jae and Avery

Jae is a dragon shifter and meets Avery. He really likes her, but doesn't have his mate mark. He is told to protect Hannah ,who is a pediatric nurse and has her mark. Hannah tells him she dreamed of him saving her. Adventures continue as the dragons enemies try to kill Avery and Hannah. Really enjoyed how things worked out for everyone !
Rosy
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Could not put down!

I couldnt not put the story down!! You could feel the chemistry between Avery and Jae from the very beginning!!

I love the spunky Nana... she is awesome!!

Poor Ker I hope he gets his mate soon... I was uncomfortable with Hannah but she is such a sweetheart its hard not to like her!!

I cant wait for the next dragon book!
Kristina
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was ok
Unfortunately, I found the series went downhill with each book. In this story, we have two possible Drachen mates, and two remaining brothers, but instead of exploring personalities to show how two are better matched up, it was never explored. Lust ruled the day, without any rhyme or reason as to how love can into play. What a wasted opportunity on a potentially wonderful twist.
Anna
May 12, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: series-t-r
Those drachen take for-ever....
I get it, they take their time to find the right one, and they wanna be sure, she's the one...
but you find someone, you feel nothing like it the part, and still you second-guess... grrrah
Ker, just one thing - GROW UP ;) what a kid...
Hey, but Nana is GREAT! Yo, gramma!
B. U.
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful addition to the Bound Series. Unpredictable and heart warming story. In true Milly fashion your Kindle will be on fire with the explosiveness between these paranormals. Should be read in the series but could possibly be read and understood as a standalone.
Rosa Maria Garcia
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

This book was great as the previous ones? There is adventure, action, villains, and steamy romance with awesome characters? A must buy series and keep them coming; they are awesome
cynthia
May 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Favorite!

Jae and Avery's story is my favorite in this series. I can't wait to read who catches the youngest brother. Ker the lovable, great at cooking baby brother deserves to get knocked off his computer by love.
Shayna
I need more!!

I love this Milly. Jae is strong sexy and sensitive, such a great Dragon. BUT you leave me with withdrawals!! I want to know about Hannah more and Ker. I love these books and I can't wait for more sassy sexy women and the dragons they claim!
Debra Lamey
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a great romance.

I loved this story so much. Milly Taiden is one of my favorite authors and this book shows the reason why. The romance is fabulous, the action is thrilling, and the story is enticing. I would recommend this book to anyone.
Teresa Dilts
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great!

It's amazing how dragons know at first sight who their mate is. Dragon mate marks. It's like a tattoo. Ha!!! If only that was true. Would be wonderful. The book held me enthralled. Couldn't put it down.
Caroline
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ok, roll on the 4th in the series!! This one was fabulous, with 2 mates needing dragons and a whole lot of drama and danger to boot. A really good romantic adventure and plenty of drama.
A fabulous tale that delivered nicely. For me, a great read (listen) that kept me entertained
Catriona Bain
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
I have found that Milly Taiden is one of those great author's, who you know every book is going to be a hit and this fab book is no exception. Congratulations on another success Milly.
Deja
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing the Drachen mates book one was amazing and it has gotten better with every book this book was no exception.
Connie
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bound

Another good series by Tully taiden I can't seem to get enough books by her to read thank you for making your girls curvaceous
Trescina Bell
Awesomeness!!

Lots of great action. Love sneaking in and great twist to the story. Loved nana she was awesome. She did her thing. Loved it can't wait for the next book!
Armywifey0608
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: done
Dragon Mate who would not want a hot strong shifter that did not want to change anything about you but, to love you as you are.
Diane Barber
Jun 02, 2017 rated it liked it
My favorite book in this series so far!

• Mr. Buff
  • Stranded Temptation
  • Triple Talons (Paranormal Dating Agency; Aurora Champions, #3)
  • Heart of the Dragons (Bad Dragons, #2)
  • Dragon Meets Girl (Forgotten Dragons, #2)
  • Kiss of the Dragons (Bad Dragons, #1)
  • The Way To A Bear's Heart (Paranormal Dating Agency; Aurora Champions, #1)
  • Their Royal Compromise (Paranormal Dating Agency) (Otherworld Shifters, #2)
  • Royally Screwed (Otherworld Shifters #1)
  • Soul of the Dragons (Bad Dragons Book 3)
  • Fly Bear (Justice Squad, #2)
  • Rescue Bear (P.O.L.A.R., #1)
  • Bearpaw Ridge Firefighters: Boxed Set -  (Bearpaw Ridge Firefighters, #1-6)
  • Dragon to the Rescue (Forgotten Dragons, #3)
  • Dragon Next Door (Forgotten Dragons, #1)
  • Tactical Bear (P.O.L.A.R., #4)
  • Hot Wings (Paranormal Dating Agency; Aurora Champions, #2)
  • Max (Club Crimson, #1)
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When she’s not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dog’s ears, shopping with her sister J

Drachen Mates (4 books)
  • Bound in Flames (Drachen Mates, #1)
  • Bound in Darkness (Drachen Mates, #2)
  • Bound in Ashes (Drachen Mates #4)
“Listen, I'm hungry. You don't look like you're going anywhere so, want to eat something?" A blue flame lit in his gaze. "Are you asking me out?" "Relax, Romeo, it's only food. Not an engagement ring.” 0 likes
“A shifter? Like a real, real one?” She laughed at Star’s shocked expression. “Yes. You know they exist. We both do. Even if they try to keep us in the dark about their existence.” “Oh my god, Avery. He’s hot, rich and a shifter? I read those guys have the stamina of a wild animal.” That” 0 likes