Jump to ratings and reviews

Awakened Mind: How Thoughts Become Reality

Unlock the Powers of Your Mind in this Concise, Enjoyable Course

In ten simple and straightforward lessons, PEN Award-winning historian and explorer of alternate realms Mitch Horowitz surveys the most persuasive ideas and techniques from within the positive-mind tradition, and shows how to use them in your life.

This succinct course teaches you:

How to change your thoughts in thirty days.
The seven daily practices that make a difference in your life.
How to use affirmations effectively.
How to turn the Golden Rule into a source of power.
Why your thoughts make things happen.
Paris Match says: "Mitch Horowitz, a specialist in American esotericism, traces the history of positive thinking and its influence ... takes us far from naive doctrines."

The Master Class Series with Mitch Horowitz

Audiobook

Published February 1, 2017

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Mitch Horowitz

210 books140 followers
MITCH HOROWITZ is the editor-in-chief of Tarcher/Penguin and the author OCCULT AMERICA: THE SECRET HISTORY OF HOW MYSTICISM SHAPED OUR NATION (Bantam, Sept '09), which has been called "a fascinating book" by Ken Burns and "extraordinary" by Deepak Chopra. Visit him online at www.MitchHorowitz.com
"

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
Displaying 1 - 6 of 6 reviews
Profile Image for B..
255 reviews9 followers
April 13, 2020
I like Horowitz-doesn’t commit time one religion or one right idea. The thing he does well, especially in this book, is assert that certain ales that govern our ability to manifest is age old and has been used and recycled in every major religion and culture. Nothing new under the sun, you just may not be doing it right! This book is great because it lays out exercises that Catherine Ponder and Neville would be proud of.
815 reviews9 followers
January 1, 2022
We repeatedly tell ourselves what we want but we don't know what we want.

The three step miracle:
1. List and devise what you really want in life
2.Read the list day and night
3. Tell no one what you are doing
4. Express gratitude every time a good thing arrives

We become what we don't forgive. Thoughts to others- solidify your character. So think about others like how you want others think about you.
Profile Image for Houssem Mallem.
44 reviews6 followers
September 30, 2021
Not a course by any means, yes there are some insights and easy to understand concepts shared here and there, but the entire audio book lacks a proper structure in the way it unfolds and relate its contents to each other. It could have been a better book, but as long one can jot down some ideas to try, I would say it's still wroth listening to.
Profile Image for Ahmed Wael.
23 reviews1 follower
December 6, 2022
مذاق الخبز يتحدد على مدى إحساسك بالجوع

معجزة الخطوات الثلاث

برنامج "هيل" في السعي وراء أي هدف

الإيحاء الذاتي

"يومًا بعد يوم، بكل طريقة ممكنة، أنا أتحسن أكثر و أكثر"

قائمة الممارسات اليومية

ص٤٢ و ص٤٣
Profile Image for Noah Letner.
Author 4 books4 followers
March 15, 2019
Easy read if one is at all familiar with the topic. A brief summary of certain aspects of thought power.
Displaying 1 - 6 of 6 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.