Start by marking “Tempting Tanya (NSFW, #3)” as Want to Read:
Tempting Tanya (NSFW, #3)

Tempting Tanya (NSFW #3)

Jordan Hawke is the one temptation that Tanya Blake can't resist.

Two years ago, the cynical attorney wasn't interested in relationships. Tanya only wanted a fling with the sexy British lawyer. Then she made the mistake of falling in love with him. She was shattered when he left for a job in New York and decided she learned her lesson. Never again would she allow herself
Kindle Edition
Published March 20th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Tempting Tanya, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempting Tanya

Lady Heather
**HAPPY RELEASE DAY!!**

photo TempTanya_FB_Cover.jpg

Title: Tempting Tanya (NSFW, #3)
Author: CC Wood | @cc_wood
Release Date: March 20, 2017
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Add to your TBR: http://bit.ly/2l4NpvE

photo TempTanya_ebook_HiRes.jpg

Synopsis

Jordan Hawke is the one temptation that Tanya Blake can't resist.
Bookgasms Book Blog
Mar 18, 2017 Bookgasms Book Blog rated it liked it
Shelves: ratula
3.5 stars!

I am a big fan of C.C. Wood and both her Bitten and Wicked Games series. So when I saw that she was releasing a new romance in her NSFW series I knew that I had to read it. This second chance office romance was EXACTLY what I needed. The heroine was snarky and sassy and the hero was just as hot. He was alpha, determined and single-minded in his pursuit to win over Tanya. This book was so fantastic and boy can Ms. Wood write steam and passion! Jordan and Tanya had it in spades!

While I
Red Cheeks Reads
Mar 17, 2017 Red Cheeks Reads rated it it was amazing
I've been eagerly awaiting this third story in  the NSFW series by C.C. Wood. She always delivers sexy and fun novellas that are a perfect break in my day. Strong, I don't need a man, Tanya is a successful lawyer who was burned by Jordan years ago. Now he is back in town and ready to pick things back up. But the pain of their parting has forever changed her and she isn't ready to dive back in.

'Love always ended in suffering. But not for me. Because I would never allow this to happen to me agai
Beth
Mar 05, 2017 Beth rated it really liked it
4.25 He's Baaaack Stars

You know the saying..."like a bad penny he always shows up". But in this case, the penny is sexy, smart and has a British accent. And he turns back up. Thank Gawd.

Tanya is a successful lawyer. She has her life together. Except for the love part. She decided to let that piece go. She thought she had a chance at love, but he moved to NYC. Leaving her with unsaid words and 70 hour work weeks.

Jordan thought Tanya wanted a no strings relationship. So when he got the chance to
Ruthie Taylor
Mar 18, 2017 Ruthie Taylor rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the third in the series - and though it involves another couple, the previous couples appear in the book. So whilst it could be a standalone, I would recommend that you read them all.

Tanya works as a divorce lawyer, and lost her Mum at a young age ... two reasons why she has no interest in a long lasting relationship. The third would be how much pain she felt when her last 'fling' left for NY. But now he is back
Avid Reader
Mar 17, 2017 Avid Reader rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tempting Tanya (NSFW #3) by C.C. Wood
4 stars
M/F Romance
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

This was a sweet, second chance romance story. While you only get a glimpse of what their relationship was beforehand, you get to see how incredible everything turned out now that the characters are older and wiser.

It's a very short story, so you can read it in one sitting. The secondary characters make the story more developed because you get to see a different side of Tanya. You e
Kristine GPI Bookblog
It's been quite a while since I could sink my teeth into the Not Safe For Work series, in saying that I was momentarily worried that I would forgot characters or some of the back history, but as always with Wood's writing I was instantly able to find my way, I was reacquainted with Lucy and Yancy and easily figured out where the girls were up to in their lives.

"For years, I'd held the conviction that love never lasted, that things would never work out. But what I really believed was that it wou
Chantell Reid
Mar 01, 2017 Chantell Reid rated it it was amazing
Absolutely LOVE! The push and pull between Tanya and Jordan is relatable! I love that we get to see snippets of the girls and their lives. I can't say too much more without giving things away. If you have read the first two, this is a must!!
Tammy Hinson
Mar 19, 2017 Tammy Hinson rated it it was amazing
I've been waiting for this book and I was not disappointed one bit....love this second chance romance, Tanya and Jordan are hot together, great installment for the series!
Ratula
Mar 18, 2017 Ratula rated it liked it
Chantell Reid
Mar 11, 2017 Chantell Reid rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!!! Must read!! Must have!!!
Stephanie
Mar 20, 2017 Stephanie rated it really liked it
I have not so patiently waited for this book to come out. I fell in love with all the characters in this series in the first two books. While you can technically read this book as a standalone, I recommend reading the previous two books in the series. Otherwise, there will be some spoilers.

Tanya Blake is a high profile divorce attorney. She sees day in and day out what could happen when you fall in love and how painful it is when it ends. She wants nothing to do with it. She loved before and al
Karla Orosco
Mar 20, 2017 Karla Orosco rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very Tempting as Well as Fun & Super Sexy

I love this NSFW series by Ms. Wood. I re-read Lucy and Yancy's stories before diving into Tanya's story. This story is mostly very hot and sexy with romance, humor, and a little sadness. The heroes in these books get better with each one. Of course , the five girls have a few lunches and a fun evening in playing Cards Against Humanity. We get treated to a little preview of possible romances for Grier and Chelsea. I'm super excited for those releases
Kayleigh
Mar 02, 2017 Kayleigh rated it it was amazing
Although I haven't read the first two books in the series yet, I had no trouble getting into this one. It reads as a standalone but with the snippets of info about Tanya's friends, it definitely makes you want to read the others.

This is a really sweet story about two people who have to deal with loss and heartache and how they have to overcome the fears it brings to their relationship.

The chemistry between the two characters is sizzling and the supporting characters make this a fun, relaxing re
Amber
Mar 12, 2017 Amber rated it it was amazing
I was DYING for Tanya's story! Both in Lucy and Yancy's stories, we get a taste of Tanya but not nearly enough. And in this story, the ladies are just as rowdy and crazy as normal but still so dang loveable. Lucy's story is still my favorite of the 3 but Tanya's is second. Sorry Yancy.

Tanya had a great months-long booty call (at least how they both defined it) 2 years ago. And she fell for Jordan then. But it was a temporary thing and he moved away to NYC, so she bucked up and moved on. Except
D. Rivera
Mar 24, 2017 D. Rivera rated it it was amazing
really enjoyed this book. loved Tanya and Jordan together. good and quick read. must read. love this series. can't wait for more of these girls
Sandy Hanson
Sandy Hanson rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2017
Tarra Davis
Mar 22, 2017 Tarra Davis rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series!!

I love the NSFW series, I have been waiting months for this book and it was well worth the wait!!! I loved Tanya and Jordan!! They are absolutely adorable and perfect for each other!! Can't wait for Chelsea or Grier's story!!
Petra Gleason
Petra Gleason rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2017
Rnia
Rnia rated it liked it
Mar 23, 2017
Lauren
Lauren rated it liked it
Mar 19, 2017
Steph Laurin
Steph Laurin rated it really liked it
Mar 21, 2017
Rachael Bromley
Rachael Bromley rated it really liked it
Mar 24, 2017
Kirha
Kirha rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2017
April
April rated it liked it
Mar 20, 2017
Dlainie
Dlainie rated it liked it
Mar 22, 2017
Melinda ~ Twinsie Talk
Mar 24, 2017 Melinda ~ Twinsie Talk rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book for an honest review.
This is the third book in the NSFW series. It can be read as a stand-alone trust me I have not read the other two books in the series and I was able to follow along just fine. This was also the first CC Wood book I have read. I enjoyed her writing style and even picked up the first book in this series already.
Tanya is a divorce she see how couples fall in love and fall out of love just as quickly. She decided only flings were her thing none o
Cfelthamwilliams
Cfelthamwilliams rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2017
Becky
Becky rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2017
Born and raised in Texas, C.C. Wood writes saucy paranormal and contemporary romances featuring strong, sassy women and the men that love them. If you ever meet C.C. in person, keep in mind that many of her characters are based on people she knows, so anything you say or do is likely to end up in a book one day.

A self-professed hermit, C.C. loves to stay home, where she reads, writes, cooks, and w
More about C.C. Wood...

NSFW (3 books)
  • In Love with Lucy (NSFW, #1)
  • Earning Yancy (NSFW, #2)