Start by marking “The Stark Springs Academy series” as Want to Read:
The Stark Springs Academy series

The Stark Springs Academy series

(Stark Springs Academy #1-3)

This three book collection includes Black Diamond, Double Black, and Black Ice, the three Amazon best-selling YA Sports romance books from Ali Dean.
Published February 23rd 2017 by Mark My Words Book Publicity

To ask other readers questions about The Stark Springs Academy series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Stark Springs Academy series

Samantha (WLABB)
Mar 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Overall series: 3 Stars

One thing Ali Dean does well, is write phenomenal athletic heroines, and fantastic sports sequences. The skiing and Roxie's inner monologue while she was racing, were my favorite parts of this series. Below, I break it down by each book.

Black Diamond: 3 Stars
I am such a fan of the Pepper Jones books, and was excited to read more of Dean's work. In Black Diamond, Dean introduces us to Stark Academy. Stark is a winter sports academy, where only the cream of the crop surviv
Mindy Lopez
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the three book installment of the Stark Springs Academy Series and my first read by this author, and let me just say that I am pleasantly surprised. I enjoyed the storyline, the characters and the author's writing style. It is the complete intriguing sports romance between Roxie and Ryker. Their strong attraction is undeniable as they navigate the bumpy road to their forever after. It is an emotional journey of self-discovery as these two flawed souls work through their 'relationship' an ...more
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
This fabulous trio of books feature mainly Roxie and Rykers last two years of high school! Both start off as enemies and out to take each other down but along the way they discover their pull is more than quick wit but also full of tension and lust! As their relationship grows outside factors crumble and bring with it mystery and demons neither knew existed! As if high school isn’t bad enough these young professional athletes are trying to figure out how to be young and have it all!

I love Ali’s
Mandy Stump
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
bambi
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful!

I love the story so much.!!! I’m always a fan of slow burn romance and this did not disappoint. I admire the lead female character- her tenacity, strong personality, independence, good heart all attributes that earned heya lot if admirer. On the other hand you have Ryker ( sigh) handsome,arrogant,emotionally detached, playboy and it was super interesting how they first met until the very end. Has a lot of mystery, twists and keeps you guessing and anticipating what would come next. A t
Debbie
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first book of this author’s that I have read and I was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed it being a sport I know absolutely nothing about! The story started off as I imagined from the write up but developed into something I was not expecting with lots of twists and turns but the main characters staying strong throughout, very enjoyable read, wish this author was in KU because I would’ve loved to have read more books 😊
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am vol
Ann Gibbs
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this series. It took me a while to get into it though, only because Ryker seemed crazy lol. I loved Roxie! She is sassy, strong, and independent. Each book in the series just got better. Ali Dean is a fantastic writer and really knows how to pull you into the story. A must read series.

Tamara
Dec 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love Ali Dean’s books. She has a way of gettIng the reader hooked. This series is fantastic. I fell in love with Ryker and Roxie from the start. Their chemistry and banter made the characters come to life for me. I loved how from the start there was drama and mystery. I loved how it all played out but could have used more of a look at the future of the 2 characters.
Tanya
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This contains all the stories about the academy and how they start when they get there. Follow all the characters as they try to follow their dreams of sports and love

Michelle Shemon
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stark Springs Academy
Ali Dean

This was a great boxset YA romance. I loved Roxie. Favorite character by far. Her interactions with Ryker make the books. You see how they grow around each other from tormenting on. A great cast of characters, and scenery make these a must read. Loved it!!
Miss Piggy
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book however all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
I loved this! It grabbed me from the first page, kept me til the last and enthralled me in between. Well worth your time to read it.
Petra Moss
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great sports romance, with all the Intrige, competitiveness and drama of normal school x 10 in an athletes enviorment.

CassandraG
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A really good series and a really good boxset that allows you to follow it in order. You'll love all the characters and the way the story unfolds. S0 when you get a chance pick up the boxset and enjoy.
Reyne Clark
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is another wonderful series by writer Ali Dean. This time she delves into the sport of Skiing. Add in a strong set of lead characters and secondary characters, a compelling storyline, and Ms. Dean's excellent ability to weave in a sports related theme without ramming it down our throats, and an exciting series is born. I thoroughly enjoyed these 3 books, especially in a boxed set, and will probably read them again at some point soon.
J
Becky Frank
Feb 22, 2018
Miss E R Duncan
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
A good young adult sport series. Well written, full of drama and action packed. This set will keep you entertained for hours

Jessica
Barbara Keenan
Aug 04, 2018
Kate McMurry
Jan 15, 2019
Ali hails from Vermont and now lives in Colorado with her husband, boy-girl twins, and golden retriever Pancake. Ali has always loved to read, but found that there weren't enough fiction books out there featuring girl athletes. So, she decided to work on that. Like the heroines in her books, Ali is an athlete, with running and skiing her favorite sports these days. When she's not pursuing an outdo ...more

Stark Springs Academy (3 books)
  • Black Diamond (Stark Springs Academy #1)
  • Double Black (Stark Springs Academy #2)
  • Black Ice (Stark Springs Academy #3)