Start by marking “The Witch's Secret (The Fay Morgan Chronicles Book 1)” as Want to Read:
The Witch's Secret (The Fay Morgan Chronicles Book 1)

The Witch's Secret

(The Fay Morgan Chronicles #1)

Morgan le Fay, the great witch and legendary little sister to King Arthur, has lived well beyond her wild and wicked past. These days she's content to run her Wiccan supply shop in Pike Place Market and watch out for Seattle's supernatural residents. Then two men stumble through her door. The first is a werewolf. The second? He seems familiar, though she has no memory of ...more
Published February 6th 2017 (first published January 19th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about The Witch's Secret, please sign up.
Hemod It is the same book. The first two books of the series were released on Amazon under different titles. The later books from the older edition are gone…moreIt is the same book. The first two books of the series were released on Amazon under different titles. The later books from the older edition are gone from Amazon. I wander what is going on.(less)

Start your review of The Witch's Secret (The Fay Morgan Chronicles Book 1)
Mandy
Morgan Le Fay has always kept her real identity a secret a long forgotten past. She's currently running her own magic shop in Pikes Place Market when in bursts two strange men with a pair of trolls hot on their heels. Morgan knows the troll sisters, and that something is off with them so she saves the guys and fixes the trolls. The stranger men who showed up in her shop have her necklace from long ago that allows a witch to combine power and become stronger.

When the necklace is taken the truth
Debbie
Apr 17, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really loved this book and was going to purchase the next book in the series but when I noticed it is 2.99 for less than 90 pages I couldn't wrap my head around that price so I went to check the rest of the series and all the books are under 90 pages for 2.99. The 99 cents I paid for the first book with 68 is ok but 2.99 is over priced.
Angela
Nov 05, 2015 marked it as tbr-lost-interest  ·  review of another edition
5 November 2015: $0.00 FREE on Kindle
Samantha Wheeler
Mar 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Decent, but not groundbreaking

This book has a good premise, an interesting main character, and a lot of small issues. Overall, the story is easy to follow, but it felt like there were two separate stories instead of one.

The small issues are those that I would hope get addressed in later books, but in this book, they were an omission that could have served as a bridge between the two separate plots. One of these issues is the fact that the two secondary
characters seemed useless, except as
Theresa
Mar 08, 2019 rated it liked it
This is the first book I've read of Katherine Sparrow. I enjoyed the storytelling, although it felt as if the book was separated into two distinct parts. (When I looked up the author, I discovered that was because originally this book was two smaller novellas.) The author attempts to weave them together in this larger book, but the disconnect remains, leaving a flat note in the middle that I had to push through. Once I got through that part, it didn't take me long to finish.

Overall, the story is
Jennifer Horn
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Interesting twist to a classic tale. I always adored the tale of King Author and the Knights of the Round Table. I believe this portrayal of the classic tale is just one of a few that shows Morgan as a good character instead of a bad guy. Katherine Sparrow also adds a twist of the addiction recovery in this storyline. I can not wait to read the next chapter in this story......
Jessi
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Our dear Morgan is an addict...

...and she didn't even remember it.
Like most books for me these days this was a slow burn but then came a point in the book where I crested and then couldn't get enough.
I knew so quickly that Kestrel was Merlin and I feel so proud of myself, silly as that sounds.
Really enjoyed, really liked the magic system and how they weaved their spells.
Greg Dixon
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The witch's secret the fay Morgan chronicles 1

A good read for people who are in to the series recommend highly can't wait for the next one of the series a really enjoyable read but quick shaping up to be a enjoyable series must read the next one of the series a different from what I usually read but still enjoyable
Christine
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story and engaging

I would have loved it to go slower but it was a good read. It is a feand thats why we drink stories in one which is a great start to a series. I will have to read more.
Valerie Harridge
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great story

I loved how this was written. I found it to be a real page turner and found the storyline interesting. I look forward to reading the other books in the series.
Lady Entropy
Mar 13, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF
Hector Santiago
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book Morgan la fey , merlin what more could you want get this already
Francisco
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book

Really great book with a fast moving plot. Exciting and mysterious. It draws you in to read more. I highly recommend reading.
Lauren
Feb 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nice and curvy with the plot twists. I am with this series for the long haul.
Gypsy Madden
Sep 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’ve always been a huge fan of the Arthurian legends and magic and this has both rolled into one with a healthy dose of fantasy creatures a plenty - from trolls to werewolves to witches and wizards and even a Greek myth thrown in for good measure. I loved seeing Morgan portrayed as a hero and a good person rather than the villain (since she has always been a recognizable, strong female) she is usually characterized as (though the whole thing with Mordred and betraying Arthur seems to have gotten ...more
Jenn
I enjoyed it, but I'm not sure if I'll read more of the series or not. I'm curious about what happened between Morgan and her man (it's obvious who if you're familiar with Arthurian mythos and pay attention as you read but I won't spoil it, just in case), why she chose to make the action she did, and whether the future books (novellas, really - let's be honest here) are going to flashback heavy or focus on moving the story forward with only the most pertinent flashbacks, the ones regarding the ...more
Alyson
Mar 24, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Michele bookloverforever
a little different take on the Arthurian legend as Morgan la Fay, now known as Fay Morgan, is found operating a small magic shop in modern Seattle. then an evil converter makes an appearance . but Morgan placed a giant forgetting spell on herself centuries ago...until Merlin and guinevere make their appearance and the memories begin to return.
L. M. Warren
May 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome Novella

I don't normally read novellas, I like longer stories. I am so glad I tried this novella out. Wonderfully written and had me drawn in from the very beginning. Of course it is fast paced but there is plenty of detail, and interaction between the characters to make you feel like you are already connected to them. I Instantly went to the next novella in the series.
Thomas
Jun 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great introduction into a new world of old :-)

Morgan Le Fay and Merlin, this wonderful interaction thrown into modern world promises to be a good entertainment. Characters are developing nicely and I can't wait to read the next stories!
Rosalind M
Jan 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy
3.75 stars for a promising storyline building up to a resolution that felt like it occurred too quickly and too easily. There were opportunities for a much heartier tale given the cast of characters introduced in this first novella.
Elizabeth
Mar 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
even though its a short read ,its still good, I love the new take on her story .
Heather Hamilton
Doesn't hold the attention

Not a bad read, but it was easy to put down.
Several times over the hour it took to read I found myself bored by the story.
Kerri Simpson
May 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed the twist in this story. I can't wait to find out more about what happens. A unique story with different twist and turns.
Jane Love
Oct 05, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Morgan Le Fay is living in Seattle and running a shop until one day 2 men run into her shop followed by to 2 trolls, now her peaceful live is turned upside down
Teresa Valentic
May 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very good. A little too short.
Emma Gerard
Thomas Delasko
Sep 21, 2015
Intelektual
Feb 02, 2019

• The Book Of Ill Deeds (Witches Of Castle Falls 1)
  • Witchin' Impossible (Witchin' Impossible #1)
  • The Day the Witch Stood Still (Wilde & Witchy #1)
  • Greensmith Girls (Lainswich Witches, #1)
  • Enter the Witch (Witches of Whisper Grove Book 1)
  • Season Of The Witch (Shades Below, #1.5)
  • Magic Bites (Cozy Witch Mysteries Book 1)
  • Witch Way To Amethyst (A Stacy Justice Mystery, #0.5)
  • Witch Slapped (Witchless In Seattle, #1)
  • Witch Happens (The Summer Sisters Witch Cozy Mystery, #1)
  • The Bare Witch Project (Kitty Coven #1)
  • Broomsticks and Burials (Magic & Mystery, #1)
  • A Tough Case to Crack (Nuts About Nuts Mystery #1)
  • Witch Hollow and the Wrong Spell (Witch Hollow, #1)
  • High Witch (High Witch, #1)
  • Crescent Calling (The Crescent Witch Chronicles #1)
  • The Case of the Love Spell (Hillcrest Witch Mysteries #0)
  • The Witches of Enchanted Bay (The Witches of Enchanted Bay #1)

The Fay Morgan Chronicles (7 books)
  • The Dragon's Secret (The Fay Morgan Chronicles #2)
  • The Witch's Hunger (The Fay Morgan Chronicles #3)
  • The Demon's Revenge (The Fay Morgan Chronicles #4)
  • The Hunter's Prey (The Fay Morgan Chronicles #5)
  • The Angel's Fall (The Fay Morgan Chronicles #6)
  • The King's Leash (The Fay Morgan Chronicles #7)