Start by marking “A Love for Romance” as Want to Read:
A Love for Romance

A Love for Romance

Do you have a love for romance stories? Included in this anthology are stories that will have you intrigued; make you swoon; all the while warming your heart.

Fifteen SBR Media authors present to you: A Love for Romance.

A preview of Trading Yesterday by USA Today Bestselling Author Kahlen Aymes
The Break (Breaking Free, Part 1) by USA Today Bestselling Author Debra Presley
A
Paperback
Published April 24th 2017 by SBR Media

To ask other readers questions about A Love for Romance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Love for Romance

Debra Presley
Mar 05, 2017 Debra Presley rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Want 22 books for just 99 cents? When you #preorder A Love For Romance Anthology (and get 15 stories) for #99c on any platform go here: http://bit.ly/2mm0y5y and add your receipt info to get 7 #FREE books as a thank you.

Amazon http://amzn.to/2mGPX2Q
AmazonUK: http://amzn.to/2mf3ind
iBooks http://apple.co/2mGJFjO
Nook http://bit.ly/2n0cmuF
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2mX7Qgw

My short story for this anthology is called The Break (Breaking Free, Part 1)

"Like a best friend, you'll root for Rachelle until th
Karen Hrdlicka
Mar 18, 2017 Karen Hrdlicka rated it it was amazing
I've read a couple of the entries in this anthology and while different in content they were both definitely awesome reads.
Do You Mind? by Freya Barker
A beautiful story of a chance meeting of kindred souls in an airport while flights are delayed. Jack travels for his job as a photographer for National Geographic and Bernie is an author flying home to Canada from a signing. The characters are quite likable, especially the easygoing Jack, who persuades Bernie that they should spend more time to
Joanne T
Mar 21, 2017 Joanne T rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had the pleasure of getting an advanced copy of Freya Barker’s Do You Mind? It’s the only story I’ve read in the anthology, though I will be purchasing this one upon release. I’ve loved everything that Freya puts out and this one is no exception. She is a master at her craft; presenting the reader with real, believable characters. Although this is a shorter story, it is as impactful as her other full length novels.

The story begins with Bernice at the airport during an unanticipated layover. Sh
Stephanie Phillips (Stephanie's Book Reports)
You can preorder these 15 stories at the following outlets:

Amazon: http://amzn.to/2nbdPPm

*** NOTE ***
After you pre-order A Love for Romance fill out this form below to receive SEVEN free books!
That's 22 books for $0.99!
*The seven free books are available for pre-orders only.
Offer ends April 23, 2017.
I pre-ordered → http://bit.ly/2mm0y5y
Pam
Mar 24, 2017 Pam rated it it was amazing
I love the opportunity that an anthology like this give me as a reader. Most of the authors are new to me and it gives me a chance to have a look at their writing style before jumping into a full length books. That being said I almost always want more when I finish a short story like the ones in an anthology.

I have gifted with an advanced copy of Ms Barker's "Do You Mind?"
In true Freya fashion she has gifted us with realistic characters that you can relate to. Bernice is a writer waiting for a f
Irene
Apr 05, 2017 Irene rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Review for: The Break by Debra Presley

Rachelle a woman who is literally running for her life!
She thought she had it all. Then once married her husband changes over time. Being a big named Dr in a Texas town! He knows everyone and she has no one to turn to for help.

One day she finds her savior. They make plans for Rachelle to escape!
That day comes and OMG......Debra leaves you hanging with a big ol' cliffy!!
Deb Bishop
Mar 24, 2017 Deb Bishop rated it it was amazing
Full review will follow shortly........

Do You Mind? By Freya Barker is one of the stories in this brilliant anthology.
It's no secret I'm a huge fan of Ms Barker's writing.
I read alot of books and there are only a few authors that seem to be able to completely capture me from the very beginning of the story, Freya is one of them!
The emotions she managed to draw from me in only four chapters was truly stunning.
Jack is..... Mmmm just delicious in every sense!
I really liked Bernie too.
I want m
Carla
Apr 10, 2017 Carla rated it it was amazing
*I received a copy of this anthology in exchange for an honest review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

**Carla's Five Star Review

I am a huge fan of anthologies because as a reader I feel like these types of books allow me to discover a lot of great new authors that I otherwise might not find on my own. A Love for Romance is packed full of amazing stories! Listed below are my reviews for a few of them.

The Break by Debra Presley
Rachelle thought she had found her happily ever after, but boy was she wro
Nancy Huddleston
Mar 25, 2017 Nancy Huddleston rated it really liked it
I read Freya Barker's Do You Mind? Nope, I don't mind at all. I adore Bernie and Jack. The xharacters could be anyone because they are real and believable. That is one of the reasons I love Freya. Her charaters make me happy and give hope that age is just a number. If we take a chance, good things can happen. I can't wait to explore more.
Amy
Apr 07, 2017 Amy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads-arc
So I was lucky enough to receive an ARC. The only author I had read was Micalea Smeltzer and so she's the only reason I really picked up the book. I'm glad I did because I found a lot of other great love stories.

The Break by Debra Presley- 1 Star
I thought all of these stories were suppose to be romances? To start of with something so depressing, that continued in installments, was so disappointing.

Always Too Late by Micalea Smeltzer- 5 Stars
I love everything by Micalea and loved Never Too Late,
Nikki Cook
Apr 04, 2017 Nikki Cook rated it it was amazing
Such a great deal!! All the authors included are amazing.

Review for: The Break by Debra Presley

Rachelle thought she had found the love of her life. Unfortunately, she had merely met the opponent to the fight of her life. Faced with a prestigious doctor who ignores his oath to "do no harm" when it comes to his wife, Rachelle cannot take the chance to escape for granted. Even the smallest mistake could cost her life, but she is dying to Break Free.

The Break by Debra Presley is just the beginnin
Nadine Bookaholic
This is a great anthology! I have read a couple of the stories already and I will continue to update this review as I complete the rest of them.

A preview of Trading Yesterday by Kahlen Aymes

The Break (Breaking Free, Part 1) by Debra Presley

Always Too Late by Micalea Smeltzer

Until the Stars Forget to Shine by Amber Garza

The Only Chance by Magan Vernon

Awakened: A Leila Marx World Novella by Amber Garr

Do You Mind? by Freya Barker

Cock-Blocked by W. Ferraro (view spoiler)
Rebecca
Mar 31, 2017 Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Holy Fuck!

…….Runs off to turn fan on as feeling decidedly overheated and retrieve new batteries for toys……….

Only Freya Barker could deliver a well-rounded story in 4 chapters with a sexy gorgeous silver fox alpha and a heroine that has warmth, humour and a body with the issues and imperfections real women deal with especially as age creeps upon us. Effortlessly as usual she reels us in and gives a quick tale of a meeting that becomes a beginning, full of possibilities, showing that when we foll
Doris
Mar 27, 2017 Doris rated it it was amazing
This review is for Debra Presley's The Break which alone makes getting this anthology well worth it!

Yep, I’m hooked. The anticipation and excitement in this quick read has pulled me in head first. I loved that the bad guy was a doctor which goes to show you that what’s inside a person is what matters and not what they appear to be on the outside. I also loved the resolve and determination of a strong female. Will Rachelle be able to outlast and outrun her abusive husband? I can’t wait to read th
Renee
Apr 23, 2017 Renee rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

Welcome to a Love For Romance. An anthology of fifteen SBR Media Authors. A book that is sure to contain something in it for every romance reader.

Trading Yesterday written by Kahlen Aymes is about professional soccer star Chase Forrester. He receives a text message one day from the only woman in the world who has ever broken his heart. He has been trying to forget about Tegan for years. Now he must decid
Emma obsessed book reviews bramley
Apr 24, 2017 Emma obsessed book reviews bramley rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed

I was only going to read a couple in this anthology but once I started I couldn't stop reading most of them. I have reviewed the ones I've read.
Trading yesterday by Kahlen Aymes - This is the first chapter of a new series from this author and what a start it is. This chapter gives you a taste of what's to come and I definitely can't wait to read more. This author never fails to deliver an outstanding read.
The break (breaking free #1) by Debra Presley - This book feels like it could be the star
RoseyLovesBooks
Apr 25, 2017 RoseyLovesBooks rated it it was amazing
A Love for Romance by various authors is an anthology

A Love for Romance is a collection of 15 complete stories as well as previews by various authors but this review will focus on The Break (Breaking Free, Part 1) by USA Today Bestselling Author Debra Presley. Rachelle is the beautiful young wife of Dr. Trey Wellington III, and a classic example of marry young, repent in haste. Rachelle is an abused wife but her pleas for help to the sheriff fall on deaf ears. Rachelle has nowhere to turn to for
Melody
Apr 25, 2017 Melody rated it it was amazing
At this point I have only read Ms. Presley's contribution it's a hella ride my review -

Hot damn! I am a fan of Ms. Presley, however this one will turn you on your ear! It's totally different from anything else she has written. That is in a great way! This one is dark and a bit twisted. Yes, it's a serial - PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME WAIT TOO LONG!

Rachelle is married to a doctor - a doctor with power, a doctor who drinks too much, and takes his anger out on her. She has been thinking of getting out
Elsie Caba
Apr 24, 2017 Elsie Caba rated it it was amazing
I received this anthology as an ARC in exchange of an honest review. I haven't finished reading all the stories but the ones I have, have been amazing. They will leave you craving for more!

My favorites so far are:

Trading Yesterday by Kahlen Aymes, this is a little preview of what seems to be an amazing book. It tells the story of a guy who lost his love and how they meet each other under great circumstances. I fell in love with this characters.

Always too Late by Micalea Smeltzer. This is the
Shellby
Apr 26, 2017 Shellby rated it really liked it
The Break:
The Break was my favorite story n this anthology. It was short, but it gave a really nice taste of the storyline that made you wany more. I really do think that Debra Presley did a fantastic job with it.

Always Too Late:
Micalea Smeltzer is one of my favorite authors. I was a little disappointed in this story by her. I though that it was too short, and it just felt like it was missing a lot of information.

-NightWolf Book Blog
Lynn Newman
Apr 03, 2017 Lynn Newman rated it it was amazing
I've only been lucky enough to read Do You Mind? By Freya Barker, from this anthology and if the the other books included are half as good, then it's the bargain of the month.
Do You Mind? Tells the story of Jack and Bernie, who meet, while stuck at an airport due to flight delays. They have a immediate spark and so begins this story. As well as a book filled with sexual attraction, you also get a great understanding of what has hurt and shaped each of them. Freya Barker writes older character so
Natalie Weston
Apr 04, 2017 Natalie Weston rated it it was amazing
What an awsome anthology. I have read a couple of the stories in this book but the one I was most excited about reading was "Do you mind" by Freya Barker. I loved this story so much. Who hasn't seen someone at some point in their life and wondered what it would be like to just introduce yourself and see where it leads. I must say I found myself living vicariously through these characters. Even though this was a quick read, for me I feel like I got a complete story. The beginning was innocent, th ...more
Paula Genereau
Apr 07, 2017 Paula Genereau rated it it was amazing
I love romance books. This set of books was amazing. They were well wrote and had me wanting more. All the authors that are in this book are amazing. Some I've read before and some are new to me but I loved the stories
Sheri Bishop
Apr 17, 2017 Sheri Bishop rated it it was amazing
What an amazing collection of romances! These authors really make you believe in happily ever after again. I can't pick a favorite so I'll just recommend the entire collection!
Jessica
May 27, 2017 Jessica rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed most of the stories in this Anthology. There were a few that I couldn't get into at all which is why my rating is 4 Stars.

There was a few stories that I loved and I am going to mention those ones because I so need more of them. Trading Yesterday by Kahlen Aymes. I need the full length books like last week. I have told the author that I loved to preview to the book and understand that life happens and I know we will get more. I am trying to patiently wait. The Break part 1 by Deb
Tonya Hatton
May 06, 2017 Tonya Hatton rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Break

This book has a lot of my favorite authors in it. I'm writing this review one book at a time so I can praise them all. I just finished The Break by Debra Presley and I need more!!! This book kept me on the edge of my seat and I can't wait to see what happens next. I own and have read a few books from this author and I really like her writing style, she keeps you going page after page. I literally try to read her books in one setting. This is a great calibration and I can't wait to read
FS Meurinne
May 05, 2017 FS Meurinne rated it it was amazing
Beautiful stories by amazing and very talented authors! Each story is well written, has a beautiful romance story and is just a great read while in short time, as you can read each story and enjoy the book longer. I love it!
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
I have read one book thus far and the review
Always Too Late (Micalea Smeltzer) is part of A Love for Romance Anthology but also a novella for the Willow Creek series. Taylor and Gabe have been friends for years. She has been his secret crush for almost as long. He has been the man that pick up the pieces in her life. Now, he has done if for the last time. He has decided to stake his claim to the woman that he loves. This was a friends-to-lovers that you will enjoy. Taylor thought this would jus
Book Nook  Nuts
Mar 11, 2017 Book Nook Nuts rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book: A Love for Romance
Author: by Debra Presley , Kahlen Aymes, Elizabeth Hayes , Ashlee Taylor , Misha Elliott , Micalea Smeltzer, Magan Vernon , Freya Barker, Amber Garza, Amber Garr, Elison Grace, W. Ferraro, R.C. Stephens , Sammi Starlight, Ashlee Sinn
Publication Date: 4/24/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
At this time I have read one book in this set and I am leaving a review.

The Break by Debra Presley

This book is about fighting to have a life.
Rachelle
Suzanne Pierson
Apr 24, 2017 Suzanne Pierson rated it it was amazing
This is a great anthology of books for a great price! There are a lot of stories in here for everyone and they all really are well written. Lost love, second chance, escaping an abusive relationship, starting over, fun and flirty stories, deep love, romance, hot and steamy scenes in some - it was a great read. You won't be disappointed!
Debra Presley is a USA Today Bestselling author and native New Yorker who made her escape to the suburbs. She often returns to her hometown to visit her favorite deli for a bagel with butter, because there’s no better bagel than a New York bagel. When not in search of bagels, Debra spends her time running Book Enthusiast Promotions, an online promotions company that helps indie authors spread the ...more
More about Debra Presley...