Start by marking “The Running Experiment: Rise of the Recliner (Book 4)” as Want to Read:
The Running Experiment:  Rise of the Recliner (Book 4)

The Running Experiment: Rise of the Recliner (Book 4)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  7 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Whether it is your first or fourth journey into The Running Experiment, join The Fat Girl Running and her motley crew of BFF, Bubby, Pocket Fiance and more as they venture into book signings, Comicon, family memories, the search for Mount Doom and of course Disneyland.
It’s a journey filled with laughter, randomness and lots of food peppered with recipes, playlists and tip
Kindle Edition
Published February 23rd 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Running Experiment, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Running Experiment

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Cathlin
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hilarious adventures and fantastic advice

From Don't be a Dick 101 to stories of love and friendship, Kristann Monaghan gives you everything. It's a peek inside her life and her mind that makes some of us feel a little less crazy, laugh about our own hilarious sitatuations, and empowers us to pursue our own passions. Keep writing, Fat Girl! I for one will keep reading.
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It would be easy to say that my favorite chapter would be 'Bubby's Doppelganger', since it's about me... Wrong!... It's the chapter about Super Glue... Seriously... The stuff is so impossible to use without making a complete and utter mess of the object you're trying to fix, that I only use it to stitch myself back together, much to the chagrin of my wife...

I can't say enough good things about Kristann Monaghan. She's sweet, and funny, and smart, and giving... But, most of all, she's entertaini
Kristann Monaghan
Feb 18, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I don't wear pants when I read.
Wendy Bianco
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the 4th installment in the blogmoirs (blog + memoirs) of The Fat Girl Kristann Monaghan and it did not disappoint. Ms. Monaghan once again regales us with tales of life in Flagstaff, trips to the House of Mouse, fangirling and the trials of having older parents. There were also a few rants about body shaming, periods, ignorant pseudo-celebs (totally called for by the way) and 2 separate tutorials on how not to be a dick. All our favorite friends are back BFF, BFFE, Seester and Bubby as w ...more
Katherine Reyes
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love these books as well as the author. I may be a little partial towards her. Seriously if you need a good laugh any one of these books will make that happen. I laughed from start to finish and that is just what I needed after the last few months. I recommend them all. You will not be disappointed
Brandy Roberts
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh why have I not heard of this series before this would be my first read by Kristann Monaghan an I am so hocked I need more . The characters were super unique the story line kept me interested and wanting to see what was going to happen I laughed so much and when a book can make me laugh until there is tears in my eyes I just know this is the kinda book I'm looking for .You really don't want to miss out on the awesomeness that is The Running Experiment.
copy provided for honest review
Apr 23, 2017

May 19, 2017
Nishant Singh
May 19, 2017
Author Bio:

Secretly a Disney villain, Kristann began writing her blog (www.thefatgirlrunning.com) as a way to chronicle her weight loss journey. She never dreamed she would soon have over 1K followers on both the blog and on social media. When not avoiding deadlines and stalkers, Kristann can be found in the mountains of Arizona either doing activities that do not require pants or working as a nur