Start by marking “Il segreto del fuoco. Night School” as Want to Read:
Il segreto del fuoco. Night School

Il segreto del fuoco. Night School (Night School #5)

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  3,189 Ratings  ·  333 Reviews
Bentornati nella scuola dove brucia la passione

Feriti. Dispersi. Ma non sconfitti.

La spia non c’è più, ma il costo è stato alto. I ribelli della Cimmeria Academy hanno perso i loro leader: Lucinda è morta, Carter West è stato rapito. Nathaniel può gustarsi la vittoria, e la Night School rischia di scomparire per sempre. Ma se la battaglia è perduta, la guerra è ancora in b
Published February 9th 2017 by Newton Compton Editori (first published June 6th 2015)

NiCoLeTa E.
I'm not sure how i feel right now!!!!

I'm so happy after 5 books, i finally got my "happy" ending but at the same time, i feel sorrow inside me!!!
Was it truly the end???? Why???

I loved all the characters of these books... They were unique and wonderfull...
I saw them changing as persons book after book, i saw them growing up, i saw them fighting for what they truly believe, i saw them to be devoted and compassionate and funny and willed to do everything for the ones they loved... They protected t
Esperanza Writes Too
IF CARTER WEST DIES, I AM SURE I WILL GET MAD.
(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to Bookouture and NetGalley.)

This was an okay story, but I have to admit to being quite bored throughout it. The storyline in this was basically just about getting Carter back, with a little nod to Allie’s break-up with Sylvain. So yes, we got an end to the love triangle! The book was pretty dull for me though. The pace was slow, very little seemed to happen, and most of the book was just Allie being upset
Milica's Bookshelf
Nemam reči. Teško mi da poverujem da je ovo kraj serijala. Želim još!
Odlična završnica. Ovaj serijal ima tako puno potencijala za još puno nastavaka.
Mnogo će mi nedostajati svi likovi ♥

"Budi kul, Kartere Veste", doviknula je tiho za njim.
Umesto odgovora čula je njegov smeh koji je dopirao do nje dugim, suncem obasjanim hodnikom, pored zidnih oplata od hrastovine, pod kristalnim lusterom, samo za njene uši.
"Uvek."
Anne Goldschrift
Oct 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ja okay, es ist vielleicht nicht das beste Ende einer Reihe aller Zeiten, aber insgesamt war es toll! Ich mag die Reihe :)
Magical World of Books
Was für eine Reihe! Was für ein Abschluss. Vermisse Cimmeria jetzt schon!
Sophie
Also reviewed on Sophie Reads YA

I received an Advance Reader Copy from the publisher via NetGalley. This is no way impacted in my view.

When I was approved for this eARC, I was so excited! Endgame was one of my most anticipated 2015 books, especially considering how Resistance ended. As soon as I was able to, I dove right in, and was so entranced by the book that I devoured it in less than a day!

Endgame begins immediately after the ending of Resistance - and by immediately, I mean mere seconds la
Yiota Misiou
Aug 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
" Πες μου την αλήθεια: Πιστεύεις ότι θα τα καταφέρουμε; Πιστεύεις ότι υπάρχει στ αλήθεια πιθανότητα ν αλλάξουμε την κατάσταση προς το καλύτερο; "
Ο Κάρτερ δε δίστασε ούτε μια στιγμή. "Πιστεύω ότι θαλλάξουμε τον κόσμο."
Έτσι όπως το είπε, με απόλυτη βεβαιότητα η καρδιά της σκίρτησε. Ο ενθουσιασμός του ήταν ακαταμάχητος. Σίγουρα είχε δίκιο.
Μπορούσαν να τα καταφέρουν. Δεν ήταν αδύνατον. Στο κάτω κάτω, κι άλλοι άνθρωποι είχαν καταφέρει να αλλάξουν τον κόσμο παλιότερα.
Γιατί όχι κι εμείς;

Ένα υπέροχο, μο
Emanuele
Feb 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
SONO DEVASTATO! È realmente finito tutto?!? Come sempre leggendo questo libro ho provato emozioni che solo la Cimmeria mi sa dare! Ma la vera domanda è: "e adesso cosa faccio??" Devo chiarirmi le idee che ho in testa, presto la recensione!!
Schokigirl
2,5 Sterne

Es zieht sich wie Kaugummi. In diesem Band ist so gut wie gar nichts passiert. Selbst das Ende war antiklimatisch & relativ ereignislos. Außerdem bietet es definitiv Potenzial für weitere Bände, die ich schon irgendwie kommen sehe. Allie & andere Charaktere haben für mich auch manchmal nicht so realistisch oder toll gehandelt.
Allgemein kann man sagen, dass die Reihe auch durchaus nur eine Trilogie oder sogar eine Dilogie sein könnte & wunderbar funktioniert hätte. Für mich
Justine
Aug 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wish-list, e-book
4.5/5
I shed a few tears at the end... I can't believe it is the end!!! To be honest, I believe there's room for a sixth book or some kind of companion novel.
But it was a great ending to a great saga.

Nighter, always.
Amelia
This is so much more than a series about school. This is a well crafted and beautiful creation with clever themes and page turning stories. Every character was well rounded and flawed and believable. I will always love this series. Book after book the pages were still turned with vigour and anticipation. There's been ups and downs, wrongs and rights and I've found friends between the covers and spines. I am glad and happy to have grown alongside these characters. I love the way Allie transitione ...more
Esperanza Writes Too
I LOVED IT. I FREAKIN LOVED IT. THANK YOU CJ DAUGHERTY FOR ALL THESE MOMENTS.

I just can't believe the series is over. I mean, I was 15 when I started it and I'm 18 now. I just can't believe Allie finally chose one of them two (Sylvain and Carter). It didn't look real after Allie being so hesitant before. I loved the ending, everyone should read these books because they're part of one of the best series I've ever read.

Some people won't be open-minded and will see it as a good ending if Allie sta
Bethzua
Sep 09, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015, 2017
La relectura sirvió para subirle una estrella. Ya no me molestan tanto los defectos que le vi la primera vez, hasta lo disfruté :)

Reseña original:
- - - - -
Argh, esa maldita costumbre de la mayoría de los autores de arruinar toda una historia en el último libro. Por qué Night School no pudo ser la excepción.

Aunque ya me lo temía solo con ver cuánto se alargó la historia hasta llegar a cinco libros, yo me rehusaba; mantuve la esperanza de que el final sería impactante. Ja, la resolución fue inve
cloudyskye
Apr 29, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
OK, I can't hold it back anymore. 4-5 stars all around? Did I read a different book?
I feel so cheated, what a lame ending!!! I need a deep, cleansing rant now:
What is it with these multi-volume YA series? They almost never live up to one's expectations - which in this case were all too high in the first place, growing over a whole year. Huge build-up in volume 4 with a cliffhanger and all the trimmings, you expect the fireworks to end all fireworks --- and then all you get is a few damp sparkler
Nadia
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
"Stay cool, Carter West."
"Always."

I've been staring at the last page for some time now. It's really over, that was it. My children all left me and they are not coming back. This book was a rollercoaster of emotions. I cried, I died, I cried some more, I smiled, I laughed. I will love each and every one of them forever.

SPOILERS

The beginning was, like, so sad? I mean, my baby boy Carter was left behind and they didn't know if he was alive or not. I swear to God, I hate Nathaniel so much. Ugh that
Jo Ana
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2017
Der Finalband hat mir unglaublich gut gefallen. Total spannend! Auch wenn die Reihe ein Auf und Ab war, sind mir alle Charaktere wirklich sehr ans Herz gewachsen!
Sunshineandbooks1410
Eine wirklich tolle Reihe. Lässt sich wirklich zügig lesen. 🤗
justbooks
Night School und Gewissheit wirst du haben ist meiner Meinung nach ein gelungener Abschluss der Night School Reihe. Die ganze Geschichte war spannend und rasant und hat auch diesmal wieder Spaß zu lesen gemacht. Im Großen und Ganzen hat er sich nicht wirklich von den anderen unterschieden und so haben mich eben wie bei den anderen Teilen manche Dinge genervt, z.B. das Liebesdreieck, um das sich auch wieder viel in diesem Teil gedreht hat, dass es mir manchmal etwas zu unrealistisch war und auch ...more
Annna
I just don't know what to say.I have been crying the whole fucking day.My mom hugged me four times.My eyes are red like I'm a vampire.I was not talking for most of the day.I'm dead.
Wait...those tears really screwed me up.I started with the end.At first I wasn't sad at all.I was the happiest person on erth.So let's start with that.
So here's the thing,I've been waiting for my Endgame the whole FUCKING summer and I finally got it.I even cried than.But I was happy.So happy...

And then I started readi
~Tina~

It's over and I'm so sad. The Night School books have been one of my favorite escapes providing remarkable mystery, incredible writing, amazing characters and pure solid entertainment. C.J. Daugherty took over my imagination book after book and it makes me sad to think that there wont be a new book to look forward to next year, but if this series has to end, I couldn't ask for anything better!

Endgame starts off seconds after Resistance ends. The beginning of the book is straight out of
Valquiria
4,5

Wow! This is a fantastic end to one of my favourite book series! It was quite different from the other books in the series, but very good. I loved the way C. J. Daugherty finished the story, it has been a clever ending (thanks God!), and with a lot of action and desperate moments, all combined with a lot of feels.
The only thing that made me a little bit sad was the lack of protagonism of Carter and Sylvain... I mean, I wish they could have saved Carter earlier and to him to join Allie, Raj an
Abbie
Nov 26, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Allie could be annoying in this, but I didn't find her quite as bad as she was in the previous few.

This wasn't an awful read, but it wasn't a great one either. I felt bored for quite a lot of it, and a few parts dragged because of it.

Overall, An okay read.
Bee (Heart Full of Books)
I think I found myself enjoying this book...I can't be sure.
Παναγιωτα παοοκαρα
ohhh no
Are you kidding me?
we have to wait a whole year
And what about Carter?
the cliffhanger in the previous book was amazing and then..... everything destroyed
Μαρία Γεωργοπούλου
This book has it all! Non-stop action, teenage love triangle, friendship problems, egomaniac villains etc. To be honest, it's a long time since I've read a YA series and I believe that is why I enjoyed it so much! Nevertheless, I really liked it and I recommend it to all the fans of this genre!
Kicia
Aug 23, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ich mochte die Reihe eigentlich sehr gerne, aber vom Abschluss bin ich sehr enttäuscht. War ziemlich unspektakulär und eher langweilig. Schade :(
Shannon (Once Upon a Twilight)
Endgame was always going to be bittersweet. It's the last book to a series I love. Whilst it filled my heart with every possible emotion then broke it when it ended, the author made Endgame go out with a bang. I mean, HOLY. FREAKING. CHEESEBALLS was this book good! I didn't have much hope for a happy ending with the shear amount of things which seemed to be stacked against them.

The drama continued in Endgame. Carter was still missing, Sylvain had still yet to find out the heartbreaking news, and
  • Verliebt in Hollyhill (Hollyhill, #2)
  • The Master of Misrule (The Game of Triumphs, #2)
  • Untitled (Winter Saga, #3)
  • Spiel der Vergangenheit (Die Zeitrausch-Trilogie, #1)
  • The Changeling (The Changeling, #1)
  • The Dark Water (The Well's End, #2)
  • The Book of Shade
  • The Binding (Chronicles of Azaria, #1)
  • Night Terrors (Dreamweaver, #2)
  • A Kiss in the Dark
  • Super Dark 2 (Super Dark, #2)
  • Hollow Pike
  • Sound of Snowfall (The Ghost Bird, #9.1)
  • MUH!
  • Mary Hades (Mary Hades #1)
  • Banished (The Blackhart Legacy, #1)
  • Like Candy (Candy #1)
  • Dead Silent (Poppy Sinclair, #2)
International bestselling author Christi Daugherty is a former newspaper reporter and crime writer. Her Night School series (written as CJ Daugherty) has been translated into 24 languages, and has been a bestseller in multiple countries.

Find out more on her website: www.ChristiDaugherty.com on www.facebook.com/CJAuthor and on Twitter: www.twitter.com/CJ_Daugherty

NOTE: Please don't message me on G
More about C.J. Daugherty

Night School (5 books)
  • Night School (Night School, #1)
  • Legacy (Night School, #2)
  • Fracture (Night School, #3)
  • Resistance (Night School #4)

Young Adult Deals

• Bright Smoke, Cold Fire (Bright Smoke, Cold Fire, #1)
  • The Gold-Son
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
  • The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Scat
  • Chomp
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad, #1)
  • I See London, I See France
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Fifth of March: A Story of the Boston Massacre (Great Episodes)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Starfish
  • Olive's Ocean
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Rebel Wing (Rebel Wing #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
  • Little Monsters
  • The Thickety: A Path Begins
    $6.24 $1.99
  • Lost Voices
    $5.99 $2.99
  • This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Isle of Blood and Stone
  • Train I Ride
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Haven (War of the Princes, #1)
  • The Mysterious Benedict Society
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Immortal Circus (Cirque des Immortels, #1)
  • Greyhound
  • Annie on My Mind
    $9.99 $1.20
  • Secret of the Sirens (The Companions Quartet, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga #2)
  • Into the Dim
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Curse (Blur Trilogy #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fury (Blur Trilogy #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • Blur  (Blur Trilogy #1)
  • Vengeance Road
  • Ungifted
  • Julie of the Wolves
  • Storm (Elemental, #1)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Imitation (Clone Chronicles #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Space Between Heartbeats (Betwixt #1)
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
  • Genesis
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Old Yeller
    $6.99 $1.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Ticker
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Concealed (Lakewood, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“Allie hated this. Why couldn’t they have even a day to be normal kids in a normal school, with their A levels the biggest obstacle ahead of them?” 5 likes
“„Ti si najneverovatnija osoba koju sam ikad upoznao”, prošaputa on.
„Pristao bih da budem zatočen stotinu godina ako bih znao da ću na kraju biti s tobom.”

Carter West & Allie Sheridan”
2 likes