Start by marking “Up in Smoke (King, #8)” as Want to Read:
Up in Smoke (King, #8)

Up in Smoke

(King #8)

A King Series Novel.

I’m a man without a conscience.
I deal in murder and mayhem.
I’m the best at what I do.
Frankie Helburn is supposed to be an easy job.
A means to flush her father out of hiding.
Simple.
Except there isn’t anything simple about Frankie or the secrets she’s keeping.
She’s stubborn as hell and the sexiest god damn thing I have ever seen, sending dark, dirty
Published February 16th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Up in Smoke, please sign up.

T.M. Frazier
Feb 10, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ. Sʜᴇ's ᴍʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʜᴇʟʟɪᴏɴ.
Up In Smoke is a Kindle Daily Deal
Download today for only $1.99!

image: description

Get ready to meet the ULTIMATE ALPHA.
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2hqdBPV

image: description

Audiobook and Paperback now available for preorder!
KINDLE US: http://amzn.to/2hqdBPV

Christy
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars!!!

“description”/

Ever since we met Smoke in previous books, I knew I wanted his story. I had a feeling it would be dark and delicious, and it was. Frazier didn’t disappoint with this story! Although Up in Smoke is listed as book 8 in the King series, it can be read as a stand-alone. You’ll get more out of the story if you’ve read the other books, but you don’t have to.

Smoke is a man who works in the shadows. He goes in and out just like smoke. He’s a killer for hire and he’s great at his job. There ar
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

UP IN SMOKE: is the eighth book in T.M. Frazier’s ‘ The King Series’ but it can easily be read as a standalone. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’ This is Smoke & Frankie's story.

"Why do they call you Smoke? "

The very first chapter made my heart literally miss a beat and I knew we were going to see a side of Smoke that would unbearably break our hearts. The pain this man endured wasn't just within the first chapter
♥ℂĦℝΪՖƬΪℕÅ
4 Murder and Mayhem ★'s

"You want pain? I'll give it to you. You want pleasure? Now that's something you're gonna have to earn."

My ♥Frankie & Smoke♥

Holy FUCKING Smoke's, that was AWESOME... just like I knew it would be!!! I was completely captivated from beginning to end. Anytime I had to put this book down was a torture in of itself! Seriousl
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark

➦I can honestly say that T.M. Frazier has become my go-to author whenever I'm in the mood for a bit of dark and steamy. And, even though some of the scenes in her books make me cringe, her writing is so hypnotizing that I never want to stop reading. Up in Smoke was no exception and a worthy addition to already spectacular series.

➦Smoke is a hero a lot of dark romance readers will enjoy - he is tortured, raw, sexy and has a good heart. This book has a revenge plot and the reader will find out wha
Sabrina
On sale today only!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I honestly don't know what TM Frazier does to make me love these asshole characters so much but whatever powers from Satan she possesses I never want her to lose. Smoke was definitely one of her more rough-around-the-edges Heroes but it's what made me enjoy reading about him so much. I really liked that he never apologized for how he acted, yet in his own way he could actually be sweet sometimes.
"I’m hell on earth. Brimstone and fire. Embers and ashes.
Liz
★4.5★
"All the nothing I am is now hers."
description

T.M. Frazier has done it again! Up in Smoke is an action-packed dark romance full of passion, intrigue, and my favorite cast of characters from the King Series. Although Up in Smoke can be read as a stand-alone, I highly recommend starting with book 1. Once you get a taste of this world, you will never get enough! description
"Smoke My hellion. My ballsy fucking hellion."
Smoke is a man on a mission. He will stop at nothing to seek revenge on the people who have s
XxTainaxX
Feb 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
T.M. Frazier creates characters that are unique and interesting all the while pushing boundaries and shattering perceptions. Smoke and Frankie are no exception. Smoke has been built out in other stories as a loner who is frequently at the right place, at the right time. This story gives us insight into what drives him. It also gives him some growth as an individual and within the King series arc.

Frankie is introduced to us as Smoke’s captive and I enjoyed reading how she fit in his world. She w
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
 photo Up-in-smoke-PRE-ORDER_zpsb8u66edd.jpg

🌟🌟🌟🌟1/2 STARS
ARC-REVIEW
Release Date-19/2/18

Up in Smoke (King, #8) by T.M. Frazier is my second book by this author.
I have previously read “all the Rage” and though I enjoyed it this is hands down my favourite out of the two.
This is Smoke and Frankie's story.
And also as an added bonus, I got to reconnect with Rage AKA Bionic Barbie who I absolutely bloody adore, so I was super ecstatic over this little fact.
So the opening chapter here was an absolute heartbreaker.
But It was this insight into Sm
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE AMAZON https://www.amazon.com/Up-Smoke-Novel...

5 STARS

"I imagine that in this moment he's not my captor and I'm not his captive.He's just a beautiful hard man and I'm just a lonely girl starving for human contact."

Up In Smoke is a twisted, sexy and compelling story!One of the things I loved in T.M. Frazier's books is her characters!They are real,raw and flawed!Up In Smoke will hold your interest from the moment you start it till the end!

description

Two complicated characters, Smoke has his own demon
Natalie The Biblioholic
All I’m saying is that this better not be the last book of this series. It. Better. Not. Be. Because I personally cannot get enough of these characters. I got to see my boys in this one and even Rage had an ‘also-starring’ role, which really tickled my gonads. Nine/Kevin's story next please!!

“Respect needs to be earned. Preppy’s got mine.” - Smoke

You had to know I was going to be in absolute heaven seeing my boo. Bowtie til I die, muhfuqqas!! But hey, this was Smoke and Frankie’s story and
CerysAnne
I was already on the very edge of my seat when I started this book, with my cheeks hurting from smiling too much, and my voice already gone from all the screaming and squealing I was doing, because it's been ten months since I've read a book from T.M. Frazier's King Series, and I was so ready for the rollercoaster ride she was going to take me on with Up in Smoke, and what a ride this story was. I absolutely adored this book and it definitely lived up to what I was expecting from it - it gave me ...more
Jemima
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
FOR GOODREADS

up in smoke1

Title: Up In Smoke (King #8)
Author: T.M. Frazier
Genre: Dark
Publication Date: February 18, 2018

ARC

I have been following this series for over 3 years now. I love this series- This book introduced me to a genre that is within the 'romance umbrella' but it's darker, grittier and sometimes really uncomfortable to read.
Up In Smoke is the 8th book in the King series and this is Smoke's story.

Prepare yourself for an epic book!
Up In Smoke starts with a BANG....The chapter broke my heart, it gives you
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“You belong to me. Your fear, your anger, your fury, your fucking defiance. It all belongs to me. And nobody fucks with what’s mine but ME”.

With that quote alone, can you feel the dangerous promise already? That claim that no one but a character as bad ass as these men can lay down on you, all the while sending shivers down your spine because you know, they do not mess around. “Up in Smoke” was no different. It was intense, sexy, and completely freaking hot!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Most high school girls don’
The Girl Murdered by Her TBR
5-THIS-IS-ABSOLUTELY-FREAKING-PERFECTION-STARS!!!!

I’m heartless. Soulless. Lawless. Godless.
I’m hell on earth.
Brimstone and fire.
Embers and ashes.
I am motherfucking Smoke

AND I MOTHERFUCKING DIED!!!

HOLY SHIT. HOLY SHIT. HOLY FREAKING SHIT!!!!!

I think that every time I read a novel by T.M. Frazier I always say "she did it again"

And I'm freaking serious ya'll! She fckin did it again! Every single time she always manages to blow my mind away! This book was the key to get rid of
Selene
The plot was thin but I loved the humorous tone and reunion of the lawless crew. The mystery surrounding Frank Hepburn’s whereabouts was ramped up but the big reveal seemed anticlimactic.

Frankie’s thoughts on Dr. Ida Kurshner’s book on captivity kept me laughing and Rage’s one-liners reminded me why she had the best love-hate chemistry with Preppy. Rage’s thoughts?

“Now, let’s kill something and string its intestines up like Christmas lights.”
Jen
Another wonderful read from TM Frazier! This instalment is about Smoke and Frankie... they are both two lost souls who find love and acceptance through each other..

I loved this couple, even though it took themselves quite awhile to let their guards down! When they do though the passion is explosive!
I also enjoyed getting cameos from my favourites like Preppy, Bear, Rage, and way more!

If you have kept up with the King’s series than you definitely need to pick this story up!
Kate's Corner

I’m a man among men, but I’m not really living. I answer to no one. I’m heartless. Soulless. Lawless. Godless. I’m what’s left of humanity after it’s burned. I’m what remains after the flames have been doused. I’m Hell on Earth. Brimstone and fire, Embers and ashes. I am motherfucking Smoke.

And I. AM. IN. LOVE.

When reading a T.M. Frazier book you just know that you will emerge yourself into an addicting and mind-blowing world. Where you can’t won’t want to voluntarily put it down.

The Characters
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
*4.5 stars*

Another great book by T.M. Frazier!

I really liked this book. Its gritty, violent, sexy, disturbing and intriguing like the rest of this series. These books are all so addictive!

Smoke is one sexy beast. He’s done some awful things but seeing him fall in love was inspiring. He loves with all his heart and would literally die for Frankie. It wasn’t an easy road for them but that only makes their love stronger.

Frankie was amazing. She’s so strong and smart and even though she’s been th
Eliza
Mar 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: feb-2018, arc

★4 STARS★

There’s no Smoke without fire and T.M. Frazier certainly brings the heat with the newest installment to her King series.

Smoke is ruthless in his quest for revenge and Frankie Helburn is just the collateral he needs to exact it. To the unseeing eye she’s a high schooler caught up in the web of her father’s deceit, but we soon come to realise she’s more wily and courageous than we or Smoke give her credit for.

Smoke wants answers and although it’s in Frankie’s best interests to give them
Jess-the-MOOD-reader
I don’t know if it’s because I am over this genre of book or because Frankie and Smoke just didn’t do it for me, but UP IN SMOKE didn’t knock my socks off like I was hoping it would.

We read about Smoke during Rage’s book and I was looking forward to his story. I wanted to know why he was as messed up as he was, and now that I know, I feel like TM Frazier didn’t build him up like she has her previous male leads. Smoke was probably the weakest link for me in terms of hero’s. If you can even call
Stacey is Sassy
This is why I read T.M. Frazer...

I’m not the kind of person who thinks to burn off anger with exercise. I’m not the kind of person who thinks meditation will help clear my angry thoughts. I’m not the kind of person who feels like screaming out my anger…well not often. I am the type of person who looks for a book that will more than likely make me feel angry. It’s kind of like that math thingamajiggy. You know, where two negatives make a positive? I’m angry, the book's angry, we come together and
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There will never EVER be a time when TM Frazier releases a new book and I’m not left speechless. The time and patience she puts into each book shows clearly in every book especially this one. When I hear about a new release from this author my first thought is, ”how can I possibly love her characters more than the ones I already do? That’s quickly followed by “I know this woman is gonna blow my damn mind again with another incredible piece of writing.” I ask myself this every time and I can hone ...more
AJ
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
“You belong to me. Your fear, your anger, your fury, your fucking defiance. It all belongs to me. And nobody fucks with what’s mine but ME.”

4 stars!

A dark and gritty story full of danger and intrigue, with a passionate, intense, unexpected love story, this book sucked me in and had me madly flipping pages. I was captivated from the brutal beginning, and loved this dark and twisted story.

This book is a part of the King series, most directly linked with companion novel All the Rage, and is the st
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: February 16, 2018
Genre: Dark Romance. Romantic Suspense.

I didn't think I could love such dark characters until I came in contact with T.M. Frazier's books. Damn! She makes these monsters the most delectable creatures in the world. And I honestly can't seem to get enough of them. I really REALLY hope we get Nine's book next. He is a strong secondary character in this one and I know he's going to make my heart race as fast as all these other bad boys.

Up in Smoke is the 8th book
Rea
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
T.M. Frazier is in my top 3 all time authors. I have read every word she's published and would follow her stories anywhere they wanted to go.

I was excited to be getting a glimpse back in to the King series and to Yes learn it was going to be Smoke's book was even better. A new character to love, a new story line to follow, new chances to get to see some of my favorite TM characters coming back to the pages. Little did I know that Smoke and Frankie's story would take on a life of it's own in my
Romance Readers Retreat

5 AMAZING STARS

I am a little speechless writing this because TM Frazier has upped the bar again! I was a bit nervous going into this book because I was probably in the minority of feeling slightly disappointed by Preppy part 3, but I had no need to be because I was wrong to even think I could be disappointed again, this was just pure dead brilliant as we say in Scotland.
When I saw that a book was being written for Smoke I may have punched the air a little and shouted whoop whoop go girl. Simpl
Bookgasms Book Blog
Feb 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
4.5 Stars!

I was super excited to read Up In Smoke as I have been a fan of T.M. Frazier for YEARS since Dark Light of Day. She has the exceptional ability to combine dangerous, broody alphas, sassy and strong heroines, snappy banter and an intense and visceral connection between her main characters. That is exactly what we got in this book. Smoke and Frankie were insanely hot! Their connection was fiery and once they got together: FIREWORKS. This novel was explosive and addicting and I could not
 Lynsey Goddard ❤
This is the fastest I've read a book in over a year. From the prologue to the epilogue, Up in Smoke has everything, old scores settled and new scores avenged.

Smoke is as bad arse as we remember him in All the Rage, he's all muscle, mayhem and mystery. He doesn't give much away but when he does he gives his all. But he's met his match with Frankie, she's got balls, not in the style of Rage but in her own self confidence and motive, she owns it.

Reading Up in Smoke I felt TM has gone back to her ea
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
He may be a monster but he's my monster

This is Book 8 in the King Series but can be read as a standalone. This is Smoke's story. The most bad-ass alpha male I have read in a long time.
This man is a walking billboard for both terror and lust. A human thunderstorm. He's beautiful.

This book was dark and twisted. This author pushes the boundaries. This is not some sweet boy meets girl romance.

From the first chapter of this book, my heart broke for Smoke. I felt his need for revenge like a liv

• Sex, Lies & Nikolai
  • Love and Decay 2, Episode Twelve (Love and Decay 2, #12)
  • Finding Rhiannon (Lilith's Army MC, #2)
  • Bleeding Hearts Anthology
  • Rome's Chance (Reapers MC, #6.6; 1001 Dark Nights, #79)
  • My Soul to Take (The Holy Trinity, #2)
  • Ripple Effect (Ripple Effect, #1-4)
  • Rewired (Progress, #3)
  • Odium 1.5 (The Dead Saga, #1.5)
  • Pretty Broken Dolls (Pretty Little Dolls #4)
  • Animal (Animal, #1)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Atonement (Angel's Halo MC #5)
  • This Isn't Fair, Baby (War & Peace, #6)
  • Inferno (SKALS, #4)
T.M. (Tracey Marie) Frazier never dreamed that a single person would ever read a word she wrote when she published her first book. Now, she is a five-time USA Today bestselling author and her books have been translated into numerous languages and published all around the world.

T.M. enjoys writing what she calls ‘wrong side of the tracks romance’ with morally corrupt anti-heroes and ballsy heroine

King (9 books)
  • King (King, #1)
  • Tyrant (King, #2)
  • Lawless (King, #3)
  • Soulless (King, #4)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part One (King, #5)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Two (King, #6)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Three (King, #7)
  • N9ne: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater (King, #9)
“I’ll love you with everything I have and all that I am. It ain’t much, but it’s yours if you’ll let me give it to you.” 21 likes
“Because you belong to me. Your fear, your anger, your fury, your fucking defiance. It all belongs to me. And nobody fucks with what’s mine but ME.” 5 likes