Start by marking “Exposure - A Love Story” as Want to Read:
Exposure - A Love Story

Exposure - A Love Story

(Love Story)

3.99  ·  Rating details ·  184 Ratings  ·  35 Reviews
If only life were as simple as smiling for the camera.

After years of braving the Arctic’s frigid temperatures or endless hours tracking the Spirit Bear to capture the perfect shot for National Geographic, Meg Jeffries decides to move back to the city—San Francisco. She wants a life with more stability. The kind that lets her see her family more than once a year and comes
Published March 28th 2017 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Exposure - A Love Story, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Exposure - A Love Story

♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ I like

Gosh I feel not only like the odd one out here but also like a killjoy – so after reading the book and having read several of the other reviews I am not sure what went wrong with me and my thoughts on “Exposure” Tracy Ewens.

I really liked the plot when I read the blurb but when it came to reading the book I somehow got lost in the way the author brought the plot to “paper” and I never found my way back. I could not connect to the characters, which is super important to me and was only able to fo
Ingstje
Nov 12, 2017 rated it liked it
Throw two opposites together and you get.. a very enticing story. The people in this story are two sides of a coin, she is used to being free, alone, breathing in fresh air, he is used to the flash of the cameras wherever he is. Can you see the hurdle there? OK I could spot it a mile away but what’s life (in books) without a little drama, too damn easy I’d say. So I’m not complaining that there were maybe-probably-definitely some big choices to be made here. I was very curious to see how their i ...more
Book Lover
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Megara (Meg) Jeffries is the youngest of the four Jeffries sisters. She is a photographer of animals in the wild. She has traveled extensively all over the world. She is extremely pro-environment and a loner. She isn’t current on pop culture, movies or anything that doesn’t involve the environment or the wild animals she has spent many years amongst. She has come home at the request of her sisters and to be maid of honor for her closest sister. She is trying to find her place in her new world.

W
Alison
Three and a half stars

Meg Jeffries is a brilliant wildlife photographer who has had her pictures on the cover of National Geographic but after years of travelling the globe her family have guilted her into returning home to the USA where she is presenting to the Symposium for Climate Wellness Initiative.

Westin Drake is a pretty boy actor who has made a name for himself in a series of car chase and shoot 'em up films (think Paul Walker in the Fast and the Furious). He would like to act in more st
Tara Cignarella
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A perfect read for anyone looking for a tender heart.

Grab your poncho, order up a falafel and watch the fog roll over the bay when you read this amazing love story. Set in one of my favorite cities, San Francisco, Tracey Ewens, tells a tender love story you won’t want to put down.
You will fall in love with the characters, the story, the writing and you will leave your heart in San Francisco.
This was the first book I read from The Book Worm Box monthly subscription and it was the perfect plac
Jaime
May 30, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
So as of right now this is a DNF at approx 24%

I got this book in my Bookworm Box and I always like to give those a shot. The premise seemed interesting and I had a read a celebrity troupe a while ago that I really liked so I figured, why not?

Like I said, I only made it to 24% and I just couldn't get into it. Meg seemed like a person who knew nothing of the western world despite having been raised in it and despite having traveled the world. (I swear that Tim Allen movie, Jungle 2 Jungle popped i
A Klue
Having read all the books in this series so far, I’ve found this author’s writing style to be very appealing. She tends to keep me engaged and her writing flows very well. It’s what keeps me coming back for more. Yes, there is a “but” coming. But sometimes main character conduct can ruffle my feathers enough I feel compelled to expose it so you can decide for yourself if it matters to you, as well.

Westin and I didn’t get started off on the right foot, folks. Even though he is a successful actor
Treena
Mar 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Thank you NetGalley! I was given an ARC of this book in exchange for my honest review.

Meg is the youngest of the 4 Jeffries sisters and feels like she doesn't quite fit in amongst humans, even her family. West is also lost himself. He is nothing like the Hollywood heartthrob persona his fame, his movies, and his agent/team have packaged him to be. And their meet-cute is exactly that --- cute and it sets up their relationship in front of the press, fans, but more importantly, behind the scenes.

A
Kimberly
Oct 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Such a great story of opposites attract. The big movie star doing a little PR, ends up talking the famous environmental photographer out of a panic attack right before he introduces her for her speech.

Meg Jeffries has spent the past 10 years traveling the world taking pictures of wildlife animals, which is a passion of hers. When she comes home for a family visit, she finds out that her sister Anna is getting married and her other 3 sisters lay on the guilt so heavily that it makes Meg realize
Anima
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful sweet story with funny and heart aching moments. Actors have given us plenty of preconceived notions that it is often difficult to see them as people. Westin Drake is an action film star, youngest of four boys and a bit of a flirt. Meg is a renown photographer having graced National Geographic twice and taken countless pictures of treasured animals. Her world is one of solitude and independence while his is public and crazy. The two seem so opposite but yet have similarities in famil ...more
Tayahlou
Oct 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgallery, review
I enjoyed this sweet, sparkling read by Tracy Ewens. The to and fro between the two main characters was entertaining and I fell in love with West and Meg in their moments together. The two had an fun dynamic because of the differences in personalities but these really complimented each other and I loved how Meg understood and supported West.
However towards the end, my enjoyment dimmed as West resigned himself to being unhappy with seemingly little motivation to change this despite sup
Nancy Brady
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: e-book
How much exposure...

can a couple take?

In this romance, there are exposure galore. From the photo exposures to the exposure of the couple to paparazzi -fueled craziness of an actor to the tender exposure of revealing feelings, Megara's (love that 'creative ' name) and West's love story is one that brings laughter and tears, hope and heartbreak, and redemption and forgiveness.

Each of the pair is struggling to find a new normal when they are thrust together, but neither can imagine if a life and l
Traci Cauthen
Oct 15, 2017 rated it liked it
I got this in my bookworm box. It’s a great story and well written.....I just feel like I have read the story before. Through the whole book I kept thinking the same thing. I’ve read this before even though I have never read this author. That’s why I only rated it a 3. Read the summary, you may love it.
Jill
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was ok
I didnt realize this book was part of a series when i started reading. I recieved the book in a monthly subscription. Obviously none of the books in the series are linked together because I had no problem following along. The story did end abruptly for me but over all it was an okay read for me. Easy beach read.
Jaime
Mar 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
The wildlife photographer and the pretty boy actor. I really liked getting to know them. Meg and West were elusive to their families - - they both hard some hard exteriors. Armor yet Meg and West saw past that. It was wonderful to what them knock walls down.

I can't wait for more Foghorn brothers stories!!

ARC received from NetGalley for an honest review.
Pascale Poitras
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
EXPOSURE

I love these books. They are all similar- strong women fall in love... and at 90% of the book, they break up and then reunite❤
This book in particular was fun because it reminded me of Notting Hill... the epitome of a romantic film.
Can't wait for her next book. Time somehow stands still when I read a Tracy Ewens story.
Debbie Clark
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a love story with all the clumsiness and intimacy you could imagine. I love West, the action star, who is really down to earth. Meg, a photographer, used to being out in nature is great experiencing life in the city. The two of them together are awesome. Love it!
Deb
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was ok
I found this to be a very slow read for me, even though it was a simple enough book.. since it was #8 in a series, that may be why.. Meg was ok.. just not as much interest as the earlier books & characters..I just found out there is a #9.. may hold off on it for awhile..
Jill
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! It transported me back to San Francisco, and I need to get back there for real. Meg is one of my new favorite book females!
Crystal
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really liked it :) Realistic and sweet. A lovely story.
Rita C
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was ok
I found both protagonists hard to relate to. Likeable enough, but hard to relate to. Meg, especially, I could find no common ground with, at all.
Elizabeth Phillips
I loved the story line and the twists of this novel. The only issue I had was the amount of typos. It really causes me to lose my connection.
casey
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Always fall in love with Tracys’ characters. Each book has new jobs, and perspectives on life that pull you in. Excellent read Tracy, can’t wait to read more about the brothers.
Bungluna
May 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Solid friends to lovers, slow burn romance. I can't remember how I found my way to this author, but I sure will be looking up her back list to read the entire series!
LJT
Mar 28, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars!

I read two earlier books from Tracy Ewens's Love Story series, and I really enjoyed them. So when Exposure became available, I requested it. Unfortunately, the wording was choppy at times and the plot was missing some zing. On a more positive note, the cover is appealing and the character's are well-developed. This is the eighth book in the series and it can be read as a standalone.

This is the love story between Meg Jeffries, an award-winning wildlife photographer, and Westin Drake, a
Sharni
Aug 29, 2017
Kacie Blakney
Jul 03, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Tracy Ewens is a recovered theatre major who writes smart contemporary romance from a beautiful piece of Arizona desert.

When not working on her next book, she drinks copious amounts of tea, prefers an exit row seat, and reads well past her bedtime.

Find Tracy on Twitter at @tracy_ewens and Pinterest at tracy_ewens. You can also stop by www.tracyewens.com to sign up for updates and news.

Love Story (10 books)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
“Meg considered her three big sisters, three different women united in a childhood of memories and the adult lives they’d fumbled through. She had spent her life trying to outrun and outperform each of their shadows, but she’d grown up on her adventures and returned home with clear vision.” 0 likes
“It occurred to Meg that there were probably a lot of her mother’s friends she’d never met. “Naughty Book Club. They’ve known each other for a few years.” 0 likes