Start by marking “Express Delivery from Dinosaur World” as Want to Read:
Express Delivery from Dinosaur World

Express Delivery from Dinosaur World

It is said that people who truly adore dinosaurs will receive an Express Delivery Package from the prehistoric world. Unwrap the package, and a book filled with inspiring adventures will appear before your eyes. When you open the book, you step into a wonderful world of dinosaurs. You will travel through time and space on an activity and mystery filled adventure.
Hardcover
Published December 1st 2016 by Candied Plums

To ask other readers questions about Express Delivery from Dinosaur World, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Express Delivery from Dinosaur World

Rebecca
New from Candied Plums (contemporary Chinese picture books). These pages are full of intricate, interactive dinosaur-related puzzles, from matching to lift-the-flap to seek and find. Totally unique. Don't miss the "if artists were dinosaurs and their famous works of art were dinosaur eggs" spread at the end.
Teena
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My first book review posted on Goodreads goes to the books changed my life. They are: The Little Prince, The Catcher in the Rye and Express Delivery from Dinosaur World. The Little Prince enlightened my childhood, which might make me seemingly a precocious child. And The Catcher in the Rye is like a lighthouse, always accompanying my sensitive teenage life. The Express Delivery from Dinosaur World is my favorite recent book, created by a Chinese girl of my age. I happened to see this book on Ama ...more
Jade
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The book itself is actually the Express delivery from prehistoric world where dinosaur lived. When you opened the book, you stepped into the mysterious world of dinosaurs. And you're going to travel through time and space to embark on an incredible journey with inspiring adventures. There are ten adventures in all and each one will lead you to the next. After the tenth adventure, you'll return to real world. Although the publisher defined it as a picture book, I would love to call it a game book ...more
Amber
This fun and interactive book is great for anyone that loves dinosaurs and the idea of interacting with dinosaurs. The super cool flashlight part was hands downs my favorite bit.
Delfina