Start by marking “Falling for the Sheikh (Ultimate Billionaires Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Falling for the Sheikh (Ultimate Billionaires Book 2)

Falling for the Sheikh (Ultimate Billionaires Book 2)

Unexpected
Always impetuous, this time Sara’s really landed herself in hot water. Caught photographing forbidden locations in a foreign country, she’s in jail and no one knows where she is.

Diplomacy needed
Sheikh Kharun bak Rijad learns the daughter of the chief negotiator from the United States is in a remote jail accused of spying. To allow the courts to proceed woul
Published February 7th 2017 by Barbara McMahon

To ask other readers questions about Falling for the Sheikh, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling for the Sheikh

Janice Sisemore
Shelves: 2017-books
Falling for the Sheik

I really loved Sara, her character is really good. She is taking pictures for a newspaper but they think she is a spy. Kharun is working on a really big business deal, to keep her close he decides to marry her but will they end up falling in love? I was given an advanced copy of the book, I enjoyed it very much, a fast read means a good book.
Julia Handley
Feb 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Oh dear Sara has gotten herself into a right situation. JAIL!!! well it seems about right as she has a habit and finding trouble. But to be fair to her it was harmless and no need for how she was treated, but then she should have got permission. So she is in jail, her dad is in negotiations and the man he is negotiating with now has negotiated with Sara a way out of the situation.

Kharun the Sheikh is in negotiations with an American to help bring money to the country, and it was all going to pl
Tina Wyatt
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sarah Kinsale is in Staboul and in jail. Sarah thinks that she is a disappointment to her family because of her career choices. She was in Kamtansin to get photos of the royal family only Sara had somehow messed things up. She was arrested and accused of being a spy. Her father had been making negations with the country's leader so here she is in a foreign jail and no way of getting out anytime soon . Kharun is the nephew of the leader of the country . He has come to find out why Sara was taking ...more
Cynthia
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I have waited for this book to come out, I loved the first book in this series. Ms. McMahon can really grab your attention pulling you in taking you way with emotion, intrigue, love and romance. I loved Sarah in the last book and couldn’t wait to read more about her.

Sarah doesn’t have to look for trouble it always seems to find her. She now has gotten herself in a mess put in jail for taking pictures where she should not have. She might be in jail but won’t be for long when word gets out the Sh
Penny Stone
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
FALLING FOR THE SHEIKH (Ultimate Billionaires Book 2)
AUTHOR: BARBARA MCMAHON

FIVE STARS

Barbara McMahon has written the ultimate story of wealth, emotion, romance and intrigue. She once again proves her talent as a bestselling, award-winning author. Barbara knows how to grasp your attention and draw you right into the middle of the story. She brings her characters to life with such detail that you feel as if you know them.

FALLING FOR THE SHEIKH is a brilli
BookSnuggle
Shelves: romance
Wow!! I loved this story! From the beginning to the end I was hooked. This was such a fun and romantic read.

Falling for the Sheikh by Barbara McMahon is book number two in the Ultimate Billionaires series. This is Sheikh Kharun bak Rijad and Sara Kinsale story.

Sara is in a foreign country with her parents. Her dad is there as the chief negotiator from the United States. Sara tries to make her parents proud but her good intentions tend to backfire on her. She winds up arre
Coral Mitchell
Feb 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sara is the daughter of the US negotiator in a foreign country. She is impetuous and flighty. While visiting with her parents she will not take no for an answer and decides to take pictures anyway. She does not think to learn local law. She is accused of spying when caught. Sheikh Kharun bak Rijad learns Sara is in jail and her true identity. He does not want the business deal to fall apart because it would mean too much loss for his country. His proposes they fake an engagement to stop any scan ...more
Jenny H
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Ultimate Billionaires series - and was another thoroughly enjoyable read by Barbara McMahon. Sara and Kharum are great together and the plot, a marriage of convenience, was well written and entertaining. Can they make it work and find true love - you'll have to read to to find out.

This was a quick and fun read. I am looking forward to the rest of the series.

I voluntarily read an Advanced Reader’s Copy of this book.
Pam
Feb 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sara has found herself in hot water again! I love her character. She is trying to find her niche but no one gives her any credit. She's sarcastic, flirty & fun but can't look beyond the moment to see what might happen. Kharun is smart, arrogant & in his own way, just as short sighted as Sara. He disregards the chemistry between them & thinks everything will play out the way he wants it to.

Another great read by Barbara McMahon! The connection with her characters is set right from the
Victoria
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing book! It was fun and sweet. I was hooked from the beginning. Sara and Kharun have great chemistry and I enjoyed the banter between them. I enjoyed the storyline and great characters. I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book.
Sherry Bohrmueller
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The ultimate fairy tale. Loved this story. The story telling was exquisite.
Pat
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Barbara McMahon! Well written storyline with well developed characters that kept my attention from the first page until the turn of the last page.

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Val
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
received in exchange for a honest review. wow! Sara was put into a very interesting situation with a fake marriage. I wasn't sure how it was going to end but I will say it didn't end how I thought it would.
Melissa
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you enjoy love/hate relationships this book is for you! I loved how they were both fighting their attraction and trusting each other through most of the story. It was definitely hard to put down!!
Norma Wiegert
Sue
Dec 10, 2018
Ashley
Feb 17, 2019
Bestselling, award winning author Barbara McMahon has written more than 80 novels which have sold more than 16 million copies world wide in more than fifty countries in twenty-eight languages.

Known for her heartwarming, emotional stories, she excels in capturing those feelings when first falling in love. She has won or been nominated for every major award in the romance genre from a double nomina