Start by marking “Recipes from the Herbalist's Kitchen” as Want to Read:
Recipes from the Herbalist's Kitchen

Recipes from the Herbalist's Kitchen

Culinary herbs enhance flavors of food and promote digestive health, reduce inflammation, relieve anxiety, and more. While explaining the health benefits of each herb, these recipes show how to incorporate hearty doses of delicious herbs into every meal.
Published June 27th 2017 by Storey Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Recipes from the Herbalist's Kitchen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Recipes from the Herbalist's Kitchen

Start your review of Recipes from the Herbalist's Kitchen
Amy Kreydin
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved the photos, layout, and the recipes! A must have for anyone interested in cooking with herbs through the lens of food-as-medicine.
Thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for an advanced review copy. I went out and bought this as a gift for a couple friends as soon as it hit store shelves.
Cynthia Nobles
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bravo to Brittany Wood Nickerson for writing an herb-centered cookbook that appeals to the average home cook.

Recipes from the Herbalists Kitchen mainly use herbs that just about everyone has heard of mint, oregano, sage, cilantro stuff thats easy to find in grocery stores, or that typically grows in an herb lovers home garden. The most uncommon herb I found was turmeric root, a rhizome thats getting lots of attention lately, and thats getting easier and easier to find.

Although Herbalists
Joanie
Feb 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ive been paging through this here and there for a while now for several reasons. Its pretty. Its educational. Its recipes make me too hungry to look at it for too long.

So why 4 stars? Some of the items just seem a little hard to come by. Where does one buy food grade lavender, dandelion, or chive blossoms? But, perhaps later I will discover a place to buy these lovally and come back to give it the 5 stars it deserves.
Amy Doeun
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: herbs
Normally I wouldn't read a cookbook cover to cover. But Nickerson has such amazing insight into herbs and food in general and how it improves our health. It was very informative and has changed the way I look at food. I love how she talked about food being nourishing, comforting and/or revitalizing and offered recipes for each of those sections and more.
Danielle
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it, the recipes were delicious and they made my husband and I feel great! This one is must have for any herb enthusiast or anyone looking to add a little extra flavor to their next meal. The Braised Shanks were our favorite.
Krystal Trammell
Oct 18, 2017
Pinky
Dec 19, 2017
Shauna Bostian
rated it did not like it
Sep 08, 2017
Dec 24, 2017
Kate Dee
rated it it was ok
Nov 14, 2019

• Rocco's Healthy & Delicious: More than 200 (Mostly) Plant-Based Recipes for Everyday Life
  • Laura Lea's Balanced Cookbook: 125 Simple & Delicious Everyday Recipes for a Healthier You
  • Deliciously Ella: 100+ Easy, Healthy, and Delicious Plant-Based, Gluten-Free Recipes
  • BOSH!: The Cookbook: Simple Recipes. Amazing Food. All Plants.
  • JGV: A Life in 12 Recipes
  • Student's Go Vegan Cookbook: Over 135 Quick, Easy, Cheap, and Tasty Vegan Recipes
  • Bitten to Death (Jaz Parks, #4)
  • One More Bite (Jaz Parks, #5)