Start by marking “The Pepper Jones Series” as Want to Read:
The Pepper Jones Series

The Pepper Jones Series

(Pepper Jones #1-5)

Get all five books in the #1 Amazon sports fiction best-selling series! Catch up with just one-click before the release of Pepped Up & Wilder, the sixth book in this addicting YA/NA crossover series, in December 2018.

This bundle includes: (1) Pepped Up, (2) All Pepped Up, (3) Pepped Up and Ready, (4) Pep Talks, and (5) Pepped Up Forever.

Qualifying for Nationals. It’s a
Published February 3rd 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Pepper Jones Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Pepper Jones Series

Start your review of The Pepper Jones Series
Aly
Apr 11, 2020 rated it liked it
This is a collection of the first five books in the Pepper Jones series. It was interesting reading these in a row, seeing Pepper and Jace grow up and mature, as well as the road their relationship goes down.
In the first book, we're seeing Pepper's crush on Jace and have to watch her be hurt by his partying and promiscuity. I really felt for her in this one and was happy they got together.

The second, third, and forth books show them grow closer in some ways, but there's also lingering trust is
Karen Barber
Where to start?
After an unfortunate misread on NetGalley I realised I had received all five books in the series in one sitting. Maybe if you were reading them separately, with a bit of time in between each, this would not have felt quite so irritating.
Pepper Jones when we first meet her is in high school, a great athlete and she just happens to be like family with the hottest boy in the school. Of course she wants more, then she learns he wants more...so follows five books charting one of the m
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
To start I want to say that I am completely NEW to Pepper! I have seen teasers and heard about this series but I have yet to actually read the series! I have read some of Ali’s other works and decided to try Pepper and I am competent BLOWN away!

We are introduced to pepper and her best friends Jace and Wilder! As the story continues we see that Jace and pepper are still close but aren’t as close with Wilder! They are all in high school and navigating their separate lives! As time goes on Jace an
Lisa Mcintire
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite series
Crissy
Mar 20, 2020 rated it liked it
Book 1
I've read great high school romances before and with this being my first book from this author I was excited to read it. It was a good read but I was expecting something in this story to wow me and it didn't happen. There really wasn't anything special about this story to make it stand out and some parts of the story were a bit slower than I liked. I enjoyed Pepper and her grandmother Buns, Jace, Ryan and some of the side characters. Buns was one of my favorites; she definitely made the st
Auda
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow... what a roller coaster ride through 5 books. I wanted to give the same rating for all of the books, but they made me feel so differently that I had to rate them separately.

First one: 5 stars
Second one: 4.5 stars
Third: 4 stars
Fourth: 4.5 stars
Fifth: 3 stars

Overall rating: 4.2 stars (unfortunately cannot give such a rating)

So.. why such a different opinion regarding each of the books of the series? Mostly because in some of them I loved Pepper a lot, the second leads were just perfect (Wes,
Konny
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Pepper Jones Series by Ali Dean is a YA/NA crossover series and includes the first five books in one anthology. The books are Pepped Up; All Pepped Up; Pepped AUp & Ready; Pep Talks and Pepped Up Forever.

Pepped Up starts Pepper's story in highschool. She's a girl with a crush on the shools star player, Jace. But he isn't easy to love. He starts dealing and consuming drugs, throws his life away. He wants to take care of Pepper, need control. Both have a complicated relationship. While Jace is
Peggy
Mar 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
A new author to me and I new series. I felt this series is fit for a younger audience. I enjoyed most of it but it read quite slow for me and I didn’t enjoy the 5th book. The first story starts with Pepper in highschool. She's a girl with a crush on the shools star player, Jace but he soon starts dealing and enjoying drugs. He domineering and controlling but his drug usage is his downfall and he basically throws his life. Book 2 is Pepper's POV. Pepper is a runner and wins the nationals in cross ...more
Jennifer Olivas
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sports romance with a ton of heart!

This is the story of running phenom Pepper Jones and the football star that she loves, Jace Wilder. They grew up right next door to each other, and have been there for the other through thick and thin. As they are getting older, Pepper is starting to feel a real attraction to Jace, but he seems to just look at her like a sister. When she tries to date other people she quickly finds out that the way he feels about her is anything but sisterly. This is a real ep
joanne.heaver
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Follow pepper from high school to college
Pepper's passion is cross country running on the school cross team she starts to make a name for herself. With an almost nonexistent social life she's a little sheltered from the world around her . Peppers in love with her best friend next door neighbour and the hottest football star at her school but so are all the other girls.
Jace is the hot football star all brooding and over protective of pepper keeping pepper out of his social life. He makes lots of
M Chapman
Jan 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow 6 books!

It’s kinda amazing I just finished 6 books like that! I just kept reading, rolling right into the next one great way to spend two rainy days.

Usually sweet high school/college romances are not for me. This was a good change of pace for me. It was sweet but not overly sweet, angsty but not to angsty, and long without being to long. I really got to know Jace and Piper throughout their time at school. I felt like they grew as a couple and individuals. Their relationship was realistic w
Danielle K
Oct 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a series of books that you’re going to want to revisit. It has a bit of everything - complicated relationships (friendships, romances, and family), lots of laughs, vulnerability, and self discovery. I am not a runner (or, admittedly, much of an athlete at all), but seeing how Pepper pursues such excellence in her sport was unexpectedly relatable.

I’d definitely recommend taking a chance on this series and following Pepper Jones through the ups and downs of her relationships, I don’t thin
Rae
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is definitely the best way to read this series. I remember having to wait for each book to come out but you lucky new readers to the Pepper phenomenon, don’t have to do that. This is one of my favourite series ever and for any woman that enjoys sports themselves. I have read in other reviews that they find Pepper’s lack of confidence in herself frustrating, especially when it comes to her view of Jace being to good for her. I found this more realistic. Especially of girls/woman in this age ...more
Misty Warner
Apr 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book. This is my first book by this author and I definitely enjoyed them.
This is the first 5 books in the Pepper Jones series. This series starts with Pepper and Jace in high school and all the trials and tribulations that are involved in growing up best friends and making the switch to boyfriend/girlfriend and then heading to college. Learning to grow on their own and then finally finding their way back to one another.
It was a really great series
Mae
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Best way to read this series

The story of Pepper Jones will draw you in and have you hooked from chapter 1. She is an absolutely beautiful character but the circumstances and the people that surround her are what makes this series great. I dare anyone to read this series and not fall in love with Bunny and her sidekick Lulu. I am glad i read this series consecutively because the story is so captivating that you will not want to stop reading
Garden Of REden
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
**REVIEWED BY CASSIE**

This series is the perfect example of a well --written sports romance. I love that it spans from high school to college. The transition to YA to NA was perfect. You really felt like you were growing up with them. Pepper Jones is a true competitor and a genuine good girl. Jace Wilder is the typical bad boy goes straight for the right girl. I love this friends-to-lovers turned second-chance romance.
Amara
Oct 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: na-ya
Book one: 3 stars.
Book two: 3 stars.
Book three: 3 stars.
Book four: Did that need to happen? Yeah. It did. It was brutal. Never before have I read a break up scene(s) that harsh.
Book five: Two year time jump?!? Waaaay too long. This was also just rushed. I thought book four was a bit rushed too, but it was slow compared to this book. Also, totally saw that character being that bad.

Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Pepper Jones is a beautifully written coming of age story for YA. It follows Pepper as she journeys through making it to cross country trials and dealing with her best friend who she secretly has crushed on for the longest. Tie in Ryan and now the story really heats up and leaves you glued to the pages! I voluntarily agreed to receive an ARC of this book for an honest review.
Kaitlyn Lane
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Pepper Jones Series by Ali Dean is an absolute must!! I instantly fell in love with Pepper and Jace. The struggles and self-doubt that both experienced are relatable to all readers. Anyone who loves sport romances needs to read this series.

*I voluntarily reviewed this book after receiving a free copy.
Krista
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Pepper Jones series is one of my favorites! Pepper and Jace have grown up together and you just know they belong together. So many things and people are determined to get in their way. Will they find their way? Can they survive the circumstances life throws in their way? Such an enjoyable series!
Morgan
Apr 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series is one of my all time favorites by Ali, hands down! I think that partially biased since I’m a runnner myself, but none the less, the development, heartaches, real life moments, and the out come kept me reading to the very end without stopping!

Job well done, I love the coming of age this book develops and morphs into. The characters are just a great creation as well.
Mandy Stump
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"I recieved an Advanced Review Copy of this book."
I read the first book of this series elsewhere but I was so happy I got to read it all. I loved the story line and the characters. The whole best friends to lovers is a fantastic concept. I love how the FML feels she can't be with the MML because he is hot and popular. I think this series shows you that anything is possible.
Samantha
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love and running. Nothing better

As the book is actually made up of 5 different books it is long and well worth the ready. You see Pepper and Jace move from high school best friends to college graduates and along the way plenty of action
Kori Dicken
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is an absolutely fabulous read. It keeps your attention at every turn of the page, plus it has some incredible plot twists I never saw coming!
I highly, highly recommend this series!!! Ali Dean DOES NOT disappoint!
J.L.
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Four Stars
This was a reread for me. I enjoyed it just as much the second time as the first.
Nate
Apr 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
I'm new to the pepper series. But liked it. Good characters. It was a fun, intriguing book. I received a free copy of the book. And am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
Tamara
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pep and Jayce

This was such a sweet coming of age series which I plan to continue with book six. What fun and excitement these two and high school and college .
Priscilla

Sadly for me this series wasn't for me, is like the more I read the less I like it.
Everyone has different genre they like, Some like the whole friendship turns into more, some don't. Well I don't like it, is like the leads are too consume already in the friendship, their lives revolve too much around each other. You don't see their love grow is already there when the viewers read. In this case Pepper was too consumed into Jace.

Well let me write a few things about what I like and disli
Gill
Feb 02, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I keep changing my mind between 2 and 3 stars because I can't quite decide what I think it deserves.

This series was okay in parts but I never fully connected with the story or the characters and I found that some of the books were more forgettable than others. There was some really good character development in parts and then other times I hated most of the characters.

Pepper Jones starts off as a goal-orientated, hard working, ambitious girl and Ryan was really good for her, he pushed her when
Rose Maniscalco
Jun 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a wonderful YA series about Pepper Jones track star and Jace Wilder football star. They are childhood friends, sweethearts, soul mates and lovers.

Pepper is clueless about Jace's feelings towards her. He is the popular football player and she is neither popular or unpopular. She runs track and when Ryan moves into town, also runs track and asks her out, suddenly Jace is everywhere. But then when he gets her, he pushes her away.

This series spans quite a few years and at times I wasn't sur

• Amber Waves of Grace
  • Take Me Home: A Small Town Rock Star Love Story (The Heartbreak Brothers Book 1)
  • Married to the Don (Kornilov Bratva Duet, #1)
  • Ugly Girl (Aston Creek High #1)
  • Regrets (The Sterlings, #1)
  • Lost Girl (Aston Creek High #2)
  • Fallen Crest Campout: A Fallen Crest/Crew crossover novella
  • Broken Hill Hurt (Broken Hill High #3)
  • Be My Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #4)
  • Boys That Tease (Lords of Wildwood, #1)
  • Jackson (Rydeville Elite, #5)
  • Hatemates
  • Broken Hill Halo (Broken Hill High #2)
  • Let the Dead Lie (McKay, #1)
  • Surviving Carson
  • Broken Hill High (Broken Hill High #1)
  • The Best Friend Bargain (Inked Love, #1)
  • Retreat
Ali is a USA Today Bestselling author of sports romance. She has always loved to read, especially when there's a happily ever after, but found that there weren't enough books out there featuring girl athletes. So, she decided to work on that. Like the heroines in her books, Ali is an athlete, with running and skiing her favorite sports these days. Ali hails from Vermont and now lives in her own ha ...more

Pepper Jones (7 books)
  • Pepped Up (Pepper Jones, #1)
  • All Pepped Up (Pepper Jones, #2)
  • Pepped Up & Ready (Pepper Jones, #3)
  • Pep Talks (Pepper Jones, #4)
  • Pepped Up Forever (Pepper Jones, #5)
  • Pepped Up & Wilder (Pepper Jones, #6)
  • Chasing Indigo (Pepper Jones, #7)