Start by marking “You Bet Your Sass (Sassy Ever After; Black Paw Wolves #3)” as Want to Read:
You Bet Your Sass (Sassy Ever After; Black Paw Wolves #3)

You Bet Your Sass

(Sassy Ever After Universe)

After losing a bet with Taavi Olsen, Lars Jakobsen finds himself on stage for a weekend doing something he never thought he’d do: Stripping for the ladies at one of Blue Creek’s most infamous establishments, The Horny Wolf.
When the unmistakable sweet scent of his mate nearly knocks him on his ass, all bets are off. Or are they?
Sofia Martinez wants a one-night stand, but
Published February 6th 2017 by Kindle Worlds

To ask other readers questions about You Bet Your Sass, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You Bet Your Sass

Start your review of You Bet Your Sass (Sassy Ever After; Black Paw Wolves #3)
Donna
Feb 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
You meet your mate in the most unlikely of places. Lars has lost a bet. He either submits to a less dominant wolf or spends a weekend stripping at The Horny Wolf. Guess which he picks.
Sofia has had a crappy day made worse by walking in on her boyfriend screwing someone on her couch. The disrespect hurts more than the indiscretion. Her gal pals drag her to The Horny Wolf to take her mind off of things.
The meeting between Lars and Sofia is surreal and super sexy. The drama and angst are almost t
T.M. Payne
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book: Sassy Ever After: You Bet Your Sass (Kindle Worlds Novella) (Black Paw Wolves Book 3)
Author: Melanie James
Publication Date: 2/6/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

Lars lost the bet now he has to go and shake his money maker? But he is not one to run out on a bet so off he goes to pay his dues.
Well, not all is bad at the strip club his wolf scents something could it be???

Sofia has never embraced her wolf side thanks to something horrible that happened i
Michelle Promotion's for Indie Author's csmindiepr
You never know what the outcome of a bet can be, even more so when its between a couple of brothers who love causing each other the most pain.
From the first chapter I found myself smiling at the antics this fascinating couple find themselves in.
Humans have the innate ability to not trust in what is right in front of them, plus our instincts are almost non existent so when we are faced with the one person who is made for us we often question the simple fact of what we are feeling. Lars finds him
Edith
Feb 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
So Good!

Melanie James writes witty and fun books. This one has a menacing ex, a new mate and the hilarity of a man having to act a stripper in a club filled with horny women. Wearing leather chaps and a thing Lars wants to run but refuses to defer to the idiot he made the bet with. So he lumbers on stage to find his mate sitting there! Sofia is a BBW/shifter who just found her now ex with another on her couch, yuck. Dragged out by her friends to a strip club, her first time, she wants the man wh
Ana
Feb 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sophia is a BBW she wolf who has had nothing but bad relationships, problem is she's never been with a shifter only humans. Could that be the problem? When her wolf who has been kind of dormant, catches a looksie of that very sexy and oh so hot stripper, she rears her head and wakes up. She has stayed away from the pack so long that she doesn't even know what her smart mouthed wolf is talking about! Mate, what is that silly wolf talking about?

Lars never thought that a darn wager would wind him a
Tabi Ann
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Story

I just fell in love with this story the more and more I read it. This is the type of story that you can get behind and understand where Sofia is coming from and why she thinks the way she thinks. Once you understand her story you will cry for her wanting to beat men up.

Curvy women are beautiful woman and it's sad that it takes a shifter to help her understand her true beauty. This story also helps us realize this in ourselves to. The everyone is meant for someone.

My favorite part
Jamoz23
Feb 08, 2020 rated it liked it
Enjoyable short read but I was left dissatisfied as it is lacking way too much background.
Sofia really needs to get over her hangups.
What happened to her as a child was horrible but now she is an adult with the ability to deal with crap that happens.
The fact she allowed herself to be used by Sam for two years and doesn’t really know him, shows she was an ostrich. Going through the motions of living.
Liked Lars. He was sweet, protective and caring.
No resolution about her past, does she ever tell L
Deborah Countryman
His pack friend bet, won him his true mate.

Lara was on mission his Pack friend bet him to work as a stripper for two nights. The Horney Wolf. He would never be caught dead in a place like this, but a bet was a bet! Lara on the stage to his wandering eyes he sees her his mate. Sofia Martinez. One perfect match and mate.
Keoki Ki`Ili
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mated by nightfall

Cheated on by her boyfriend Sofia just wants a night out with her friends but that became fates way of giving her a mate. In less than 48 hours she's mated, homeless and then kidnapped, what a way to end the week.
Amy
Sassy!

Sofia is afraid of getting hurt. Lars is by far definitely not what she's looking for. But, when they come together sparks fly and she will have to come to terms! Loved it! Love all of Melanie's work!
Natalie
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You Bet Your Sass

I wish she had told Lars about the shifter that raped her. Also the so called best friend that blamed her for the assault instead of her brother needs a best down too. I'm glad her wolf took the reigns and claimed Lars or she would would have never done it.
Melody
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sofia & Lars

Thoroughly enjoyed reading Sofia & Lars' story very much. I love reading a happy ever after story it makes me feel better after a very hard day. Thank you for writing this story.
angela gunstone
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You bet your sass

Couldn't put it down loved the storyline and the characters can't wait to read more in this series so it's a well deserved five stars and I would recommend this book to everyone
Cynthia Skeezix
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Curvy girl gets her man

The curvy girl gets her man finally. Has to terminally end things with her ex, but still gets her man, and finds true love.
Amber
Jul 20, 2018 rated it liked it
it was a decent story but the ending didn't fit the pacing of the rest of the story. Be aware that there are non-explicit references to a sexual assault in this story.
Anne
Oct 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good story!

I have been enjoying these stories. The characters are great and they are happy endings! I love stories like these!
Jane Elizabeth
One...

One more exciting story. A cheating boyfriend turns into something much worse, and actually finding a true mate can be so complicated. Sorry, no spoilers here.
Sandy
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book

A lot of action. Book tells that violence can come from anyone. Does not matter what type, crazy happens anywhere.
Stacy  Fernandez
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lars

Sexy sexy Lars. I laughed so hard at his lost bet and his description of his wolf as a laughing hyena.
kendell perdue
Jun 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
God

I love this book couldn't put it down u must read this series can't wait to see what happens next
Tracey Crawford
Oct 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent Read

An all around excellent read. Nicely written with great characters in an intense storyline. I love a book that makes me laugh and cry
Sandyinlargo
Jun 19, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sassy-mates
What a place to meet your mate! Wasn’t sure these two would work out but Barbara Wolf makes things interesting. Definitely an interesting couple.
Shannan
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, go read it

A new installment by Melanie James in the Sassy World created by Milly Taiden that also ties into her Black Paw series.
I love the universe that the book takes place in as well as the shifter books and characters I've read in Melanie's books previously. This book meets those expectations and then some. At first i was bit mad when one scene seemed to end in the middle and the next wasn't until two months later but the threads of what happened and what followed was cov
Anna Salamatin
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lars Jakobsen from the Black Paw pact has to make good on the bet he lost to Taavi Olden and be a male stripper at the Horny Wolf in Blue Creek.... Lars is hating life right now! Lol
Sofia Martinez just broke up with her human boyfriend (Sam) after she walked in on him with another woman earlier that day.. but her shifter friends Gabby, Chloe, and Alexa insisted that their "girls night out " becomes a celebration, so they too have come to the Horny Wolf to blow off steam and have a great time.
W
Mary Williams
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lars lost a bet and has to be a stripper for the week-end. The first night his mate is in the crowd. Sofia is having a night out with the girls, not really into it as she caught her boyfriend cheating on her earlier. Lars is drawn to Sofia, her friends arrange a private lap dance for her. Sofia doesn't want a mate. Can Lars change her mind? This is book pulled me in from the first page. Looking for more from Melaine James in this series.
Christine
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You Bet Your Sass by Melanie James is her third entry in the Sassy Ever After Kindle World.

Lars of the Black Paw Pack is forced, due to losing a bet with fellow Pack-member Taavi, to strip in The Horny Wolf club in the Blue Creek Packs area. He's humiliated, until he scents his mate in the crowd.

Melanie James' stories are known for the humor and snark, and this story is no exception. Imagine, the embarassment of stripping for strangers, and finding your one true mate. A recipe for humorous misad
Florence
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was another great addition to the Sassy Kindle world... Lars is just what Sophia needs to let her know she is beautiful and that shifter mates are amazing and nothing to be feared. .. This book was a quick, fun sexy read...
Crissy Sutcliffe
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
what a fantastic book! Once i started reading, i did not put it down. Sometimes silly bets that some men tend to make can pay off in a big way. Lars and Sofia are two of my favorite shifters to read about so far. He is so strong and perfect to be her protector, and she has just the right amount of sass to keep him on his toes. All in all, this was a fantastic book and i cannot wait to read more!
Kristine (A Cozy Booknook)
This is a fun, quick, sexy book. Sophia's carefully crafted world is turned upside down within a day when Lars shimmies into her life. I adore these characters, especially Lars. I loved this book and can't wait to read more in the Black Paw Pack series.

I received a copy of this manuscript from the author, my review has been voluntarily submitted.
Kim
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sassy

I really enjoy this series by Melanie James the shifters are the best plus adding some steamy sex in the mix. Characters are great, the storyline is wonderful.

• Hot Piece of Ash (Paranormal Dating Agency #28)
  • Bring to Bear (Paranormal Dating Agency, #24)
  • Scrooge Me Again (Paranormal Dating Agency, #18)
  • Shake That Sass (Dire Wolf Mates #1; Sassy Ever After)
  • Lion on the Job (Paranormal Dating Agency, #21)
  • Bear In Mind (Paranormal Dating Agency, #23)
  • Winter Takes All (Paranormal Dating Agency, #19)
  • Visible Panther Line (Paranormal Dating Agency, #27)
  • Breaking Sass (Dire Wolf Mates, #2; Sassy Ever After)
  • You're Lion to Me (Paranormal Dating Agency, #20)
  • His Bunny Kicks Sass (Sassy Ever After Kindle Worlds; Sass and Growl Book 1)
  • Beasts Of Both Worlds (Paranormal Dating Agency, #22)
  • Sun in the Oven; Galaxa Warriors  (Paranormal Dating Agency, #16)
  • When it Raines, He Purrs (Move Over Fate, #2)
  • Miss Behaved (Raging Falls, #3)
  • Between Ice and Frost (Paranormal Dating Agency #17)
  • Pin Striped (WhiteTide Streak, #1)
  • Miss Matched (Raging Falls, #2)
New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author, Melanie James spent 14 years as an IT systems administrator before tiring of the hustle and bustle of the technology world. She's doing what she loves, by writing paranormal comedy, steamy paranormal, and contemporary romance books. Melanie has a Bachelor's Degree from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh in Leadership and Development, with a minor in ...more

Sassy Ever After Universe (1 - 10 of 103 books)
  • A Witchingly Sassy Seduction (Sassy Ever After)
  • A Hot Piece of Sass (Sassy Ever After Universe : Black Paw Wolves #1)
  • Kissing Sassy (Sassy Ever After; Siren Song #1)
  • Kiss My Sass (Sassy Ever After)
  • Bonnie Sass (Sassy Ever After)
  • Bite My Sass (Sassy Ever After)
  • Wise Sass Mates (Sassy Ever After)
  • Dragon Sass (Sassy Ever After)
  • Mate of Honor (Sassy Ever After)
  • Sassy and a Little Bad-Assy (Sassy Ever After)