Start by marking “Hitman (Hitman #1)” as Want to Read:
Hitman (Hitman #1)

Hitman

(Hitman #1)

Wrong place, right time.

Carter O’Conner exemplifies the term wrong place, wrong time when he gets between a hitman and that hitman’s prey. Sure he’s the next to die, he steels himself, refusing to give the killer the satisfaction of seeing his fear, even though he’s shaking like a leaf on the inside.

Antony Rosetta can’t ignore the man’s interesting reaction. Accustomed t
Kindle Edition, 1 edition, 95 pages
Published February 5th 2017 by Twisted E-Publishing, LLC

Ula'ndi Hart
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Overall book rating: Hmmmmmm 3.5
Audio Book: N/A
Book Cover: 3.8

Hmmm let me thing about this...

So okay. Let start with what I really really liked.

Of course the way Anthony gets involved in the Mafia family!!!

I just really wanted to high-five that guy for taking that little boy under his wing. I mean WTF woman????? You deserved a bullet! Hell you deserved the whole bloody gun being emptied out on you for that!

I liked the idea behind the whole thing. Poor Carter being “rescued” from a bad trick
Theresa
Mar 21, 2017 rated it did not like it
The story plus the writing got very choppy toward the rushed ending. There wasn't any relationship development after the instant physical connection to justify the professed love. Also, there was a plot hole of Tony having a playroom without a background in BDSM.
Nat
Jul 02, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: author-site, m-m
Sometimes, you just need some fun smut. A decent story for what it is, pretty cheesy and silly. Didn’t care for the s/m scene too much, it was dub-con in my eyes but I couldn’t take any of this too seriously. I’d just never read this author, so after seeing the name a lot over the years I thought I’d give them a try.
Amber
Mar 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Hearts

This was an interesting short story. It started out really well. I was immediately sucked into the story. The atrocities that could have befallen young Antony are unimaginable. But it’s not surprising the route his life took considering how he began. Kelex is a new author to me and it’s obvious she likes a darker story which is a good thing because I appreciate them as well. Good writing, engaging…this story lost me along the way however. I don’t know. I struggle with instalove in gene
Nile Princess
Enjoyed! Short and hawt. 3.5
♥~♥❇ ★~Lyne~★ ❇♥~♥
Love love love... this HOT! Short novella. I wanted MORE
Rachel Emily
I'm a HUGE Fan of this author, and was eager to see what this story would be like since it's definitely different from her sci-fi and paranormal romances that I have read.

First off, I gotta say that this might be the BEST dedication I have ever read! But in all seriousness, I do hope that some justice can be served for the authors affected by how ARe treated them.

When I started reading, I was a little bit worried that I wouldn't be able to connect to these characters - after all, Antony is a t
Cecilia Rodriguez
Feb 12, 2017 rated it really liked it

Kathryn
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I got to preview Hitman when it was scheduled for another publisher. It's an amazing story but very intense. If you like your romance dark with kink, enjoy.
Michelle Campbell
Feb 18, 2017 rated it liked it
Ok

I just could not connect with the MC,s. I could not believe that the rent boy would not be more upset by being right next to a man when he was murdered, I think that sort of thing would be upsetting even if he did have a rough childhood. I also had trouble warming up to the Hitman,maybe it is just me but I did not really care about either man. This is not my favorite Kelex book.
That being said, it does not have a cliff hanger, there weren't any glaring editing mistakes, it has a story and is n
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Now that was a fantastic story. Loved Tony and Carter. One struggling to do better for himself, the other stuck in a life he didn't want any longer. The moment he saw Carter, Tony realized not only did he want him, crave him, but also saw a future for the very first time
I loved this!!!! Sexy, hot, second chances greatness
A MUST READ!!!
John-Torleif  Harris
Jul 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Ok

I didn't find either Tony or Carter to be particularly compelling characters. They weren't poorly written, just uninteresting. The connection between them was too strong and happened too quickly for a non-paranormal story.
Maggie Decker
Feb 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kelex did it again. Kelex brought me to a new world with characters I didn't know I wanted to love.
Stacey Escalera blog
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I liked this book allot the MC was well written and I like the direction of this story is going. Overall this book was a good read.
Tracey
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was so good I enjoyed the storyline and the romance between these guys was off the charts good another great read
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Feb 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bgirls, ebook, mm, shorty

Review by The Blogger Girls.

Carter is an escort trying to make enough to cover his final year of college tuition. He doesn’t like it, but it seems his only option to make enough money. Unfortunately, he works for a pimp who sets him up with a questionable and shady character, an older man who is rough and dangerous. Before things get too out of control, things are taken out of his hands by Antony, the hitman who takes out Carter’s client right before his eyes.

Antony sees something in Carter, som
Edith Dunning
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
hitman was the perfect binge read,short but leaving you wanting more. Hopefully I get to read more from this author and thank you for sharing your work with us.
Andrea
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hitman

Violence check. Intrigue check. Action check. Awesome urges and masculine surges, intrigue and shooting, running and rutting. What more could you want from Kelex? Once again into a new world will you be submerged only to surface wanting more. Great book.
Stephanie
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this book! I love Kelex books and this doesn't disappoint. Carter and Tony were so hot together. With Tony being a Hitman and Carter being an escort definitely seems like a relationship that shouldn't work. But with they some how were trying to make it work even when sometimes it seems like they were both going on die. I do wish it was longer but I do love this book.
*I voluntarily reviewed this advance read copy of this book.*
Heidi Benson
Feb 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
I got this book because I love Kelex's writing style, but I wasn't sure of the topic. I normally stay away from mob books and such. So glad I read this book anyway. From start to finish I loved both men. The focus was so much on them and how they were feeling the rest was necessary background noise. Will definitely reread in the future.
Michelle
Feb 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Lara
Feb 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Enjoyable, fun little read. Insta-love done right!
Feb 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hardcore

Good read and very different and surprising read. The chemistry between Anthony and Carter is off the charts. Good read.
Bianca Rademakers
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Could not stop reading once I started, you can't help but feel for both these men once you start.
I realy hoop that there is going to be a sequal.
Hell I hope there are going to be a lot of sequals.
Micki
Lara Martin
Jan 11, 2019
Feb 26, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
International bestselling gay erotic romance and erotica author, Kelex, lives in the Hampton Roads area with her twenty-something kidult and two fluffy masses of fur who love to bark at the mailman or any other being who dares to approach their realm.

She's addicted to coffee, cursing, and sarcasm.

Hitman (2 books)
  • The Hitman's Weakness (Hitman #2)