Start by marking “Men of Inked Christmas Novella” as Want to Read:
Men of Inked Christmas Novella

Men of Inked Christmas Novella (Men of Inked)

4.5  ·  Rating details ·  206 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
The Men of Inked Christmas novella is approximately 7,500 words and should be read after Honor Me. It features the entire Gallo family, but is told through Mike & Mia's point of view. It was originally released in the back of Wicked Impulse, but now is available as a separate eBook. ...more
Published February 5th 2017 by Bliss Ink LLC

To ask other readers questions about Men of Inked Christmas Novella, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Men of Inked Christmas Novella

Veronica LaRoche
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Anytime I get more of the Gallo family, I will 1 click right away. This novella was perfect and I couldn't get enough of every Gallo and love seeing what my fav characters are up too
Jennifer Finn
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a Men of Inked Christmas novella by the wonderful Chelle Bliss. I love the Gallo family so much, each and every one of them. Reading all of their books I feel like I know them all personally thanks to the incredibly talented writing and imagination of Chelle Bliss. I was tickled pink when I saw this novella because I had no idea it was even coming out so it was a pleasant surprise. It's Christmas time and everyone has gathered at Sal and Maria's house to celebrate and have delicious food ...more
Melenia
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
Short and sweet
Suzanne Radcliffe
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a nice Christmas novella about the Gallos, told in Mia & Mike's POV. We get a few updates on each of the different Gallos couples, as well as the newest couple, Fran and Bear. The best laughs are from what the kids are doing - and what the parents have to do about it. Love the Gallo family!
Wanita
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When this family get together it is always interesting . Someone is always getting into trouble if isn't the adults it is the grandchildren. Never quite in this house on any get to there. The grandchildren are taking after there parents. Always a fun time.
Denise McLendon
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT!!!

I fall more and more in love with the Men of Ink every time I read another story. Theirs is a story of love and family that everybody should experience! Can't wait to read the next one in the series.
Carol
Jun 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
What makes these books so special is the love of each family member for each other. Plus the added bonus of the hilarity of the children. Each book has its on special charm and can't wait to read more of the Gallo family and friends.
Kimberly
Feb 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I so want to be a part of this family.
Briana Monroe
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lovely lil read to wrap up Inked Men

Sometimes I love the little novella's and this was no different. It was cute, funny and wrapped this series up nicely.
Glenda Bettin
May 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
cute book
Sol Mendez
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cute love story between The Gallo brothers.
Robyn
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
A sweet little christmas short story for fans of the Men of Inked series. Was nice to get a little bit of insight and an update into Mike and Mia's life (as well as the other Gallo family members).
April Fleming
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great summary of the family.

You did a great job in telling the family tale of the Gallos. I really enjoyed it. Hope you continue with the kids.
Happybunny247
Sep 01, 2017 rated it liked it
Super cute give a good sense of family and how the whole characters get along.
Missey Lewis
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
loved this book and series can't get enough of the Gallo's
Angeline Sambrano
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding Again!!!!

You have outdone yourself again I absolutely love this book and I can't wait for more books from you and I absolutely recommend this book to read!!
Nicole Baylor
Feb 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
cute short story to see what's going on in the Gallo world. very nice!
Tara Mccartney
Jul 25, 2017
Sandy
Oct 13, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Chelle Bliss, USA Today Bestselling author, currently lives in a small town near the Gulf of Mexico. She's a full-time writer, time-waster extraordinaire, social media addict, and coffee fiend. She's written over thirteen books and has three series available. She loves spending her free time with her boyfriend, 2 cats, and her hamster.
➡Chelle's Available Books: http://chellebliss.com/books
➡Coming
More about Chelle Bliss...

Men of Inked (7 books)
  • Throttle Me (Men of Inked, #1)
  • Hook Me (Men of Inked, #2)
  • Resist Me (Men of Inked, #3)
  • Uncover Me (Men of Inked, #4)
  • Without Me (Men of Inked, #5)
  • Honor Me (Men of Inked, #6)
  • Worship Me (Men of Inked, #7)