Start by marking “The Gender Fall (The Gender Game, #5)” as Want to Read:
The Gender Fall (The Gender Game, #5)

The Gender Fall

(The Gender Game #5)

Continue Violet and Viggo's heart-racing journey in the epic fifth book of The Gender Game series.

BUY NOW!

*Beware of spoilers in the reviews below that are without spoiler alerts*
Published March 31st 2017 by Nightlight (first published March 28th 2017)

Jayme Teague gauthier
I didn't hate this book but I was very bored. I loved this series in the beginning. But now I'm just like ok come on, let something happen already. The whole thing is being too dragged out. This series has a way of nothing happening really till the very end and then it makes you want to read the next one. Which is how this one ends, but I'm not sure if I will finish the series or leave it be here.
Melanie
May 10, 2017 rated it did not like it
Very tedious, pages of unnecessary conversations and descriptions of action scenes which I had to skim read they were so boring. Unfortunately there are two more books in this series before I can find out what happens to the two societies and then I will never read another book by this author. The whole series should have been whittled down to one book.
Blaire Hammond
Apr 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5*
HOLY ACTUAL HELL WHAT JUST HAPPENED I NEED BOOK 6 LIKE NOW!!!!!!!
Mikayla
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
AS good as ever, and by God that ending was a stunner !! Can't wait to get my hands on the next one.
Aryana Parmar
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. The little twist in the last chapter was both expected yet unexpected. And then the ending was the same: both expected yet unexpected. I need to read the next book now!!! I love everything that happened with all the characters and how they coped with certain things. I loved the trust between all the characters, not blind trust, but true trust. This book was amazing and I'm so excited to read the next one, omg I cannot wait!!!
Jamee
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2017-read
This book series should be renamed "People who are constantly in mortal peril but always happen to escape with just enough injuries to be interesting but not enough to be fatal"
Only still reading because I feel like I'm still in the middle of the story. This 7 book series could be easily shortened to 3. I wouldn't recommend.
Baylee McCluskey
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Speechless!
I'm honestly not even sure where to begin my review with The Gender Fall. There was SO much that happened in this book. There were some huge game changing events and we were left with a jaw dropping cliff hanger. I actually have MAJOR anxiety for book 6 in this series, especially with how this one ended. I seriously thought I was going to throw up at the end. It is the best cliffhanger yet!
I will say that over the course of the past 5 books Owen has become my favorite character. He ha
Kayla
Jul 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Viggo and Violet are sweethearts but like let's wrap this series up now.
Lisa
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-reads
am really loving this series. The story keeps getting better and better as Violet and Viggo fights to bring gender equality. Fighting against the Marian society wanting to make females in charge of men and just using the men for more procreaton of a new human inhanced race. This is definitely a page turner,full of action and twists and turns leaving the reader wanting more.
lacy
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, f, library-reads, 4-stars
"Sometimes I wonder why you love me so much," he said after a moment. "But honestly, I don't care. You're my whole world, Violet."

Isn't Viggo just swoonworthy? This is a Patrian male. Basically raised to think women are property and here he is expressing his love for Violet. Even though Viggo was a more forward thinking male, he still held some prejudice of being from Patrus. It's so nice to see a character arc.

I'm not really sure what else to say with this series. Not a lot happens in this b
Tangeline Sechrist
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was ok
Too repetitive

This series should be more concise. It is becoming increasingly boring. The constant near death then revival of the main characters is overdone.
Judy Lewis
Apr 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ABSOLUTELY RIVETING !!!
Title: The Gender Fall
Series: The Gender Game
Designation: Book Five of Series, Full-Length Novel (App 400 Pages), Not A Standalone, Cliffhanger Ahead
Author: Bella Forrest
Genre: Fantasy/Science Fiction/Action/Adventure/Young Adult Romance
Reading Platform: Kindle Unlimited
My Rating: Five Divinely Entertaining Stars*****
Oh my! Oh my! Oh my! I love, love, love this series! I've been a diehard Bella Forrest fan for several years and have read (and reread) every single release i
Tanya
Mar 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Book 5 starts with Violet badly hurt after blowing up the palace, Tim is hurt, and now they can’t return to Ashabee’s compound. The group make camp at an abandoned farm making plans while Violet recuperates. While the mission at the palace left many injured, Violet was able to save her cousin Cad and his family. More planning. More missions. They now have a video where a princess has admitted their plan of taking over Patrus. The last mission has them working to send it out to all of Patrus whil ...more
Krysta
Feb 04, 2018 rated it did not like it
I haven't finished this book yet, and I am not sure if I am going to. None of the books in this series have been great, but they held my interest enough to get through them. This one is just painful. I'm over it. I'm over a story that could have and should have been wrapped up in two books. I'm over a story that started with a strong, independent female character not remotely interested in being with a man, and turned her into someone whose entire existence revolves around a relationship. I don' ...more
Robbi Leah  Freeman
Dec 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Entire series read before review. 3 1/2 stars This series was a fun distraction but way to unrealistic. Basically there are two sides the male and female. Gender relations bad and several groups fighting throughout books.
The author has a firm grasp on fighting scenes but love/relationship scenes are forced. Characters are well done. But these characters get the crap beat out of them, including one with a fractured skull but are out fighting almost immediately, even though they are supposed to s
Payton
Jan 19, 2018 rated it did not like it
It's clear Bella Forrest does her own editing. The POV from Viggo and Violet are so similar, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference if it weren't for the chapter titles. They literally described each other's hair the exact same way in the beginning of the novel (dark as night in the shadows, but delicious chocolate in the sun, or something to that effect). This book in particular dragged on and on and on and on. This series should've been wrapped up in two, MAYBE three books, and I'm getting ...more
Dee/ bookworm
Jul 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Poor Violet, I really like her, but I feel like she makes decisions entirely based on emotions when it involves people she loves, which it would be hard not to. But her decisions effect a whole group of people. I hope she learns from her mistakes soon, or it will cost her.
Katie_Living_in_Bookland
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone who enjoys a great dystopian series
Shelves: favorites, dystopia
ARRRRGGGGHHH, THAT WAS THE BIGGEST CLIFF HANGER EVER AND I NEED THE NEXT BOOK RIGHT NOW!!! HOW COULD IT END LIKE THAT? NO. NO. NO!

The Gender Fall starts right where we left off with the last one. Everything is in chaos and several people are hurt and/or dying.
Through the whole book I was clutching my phone, waiting to see what would happen next, who would survive and how they were going to take down the two ruling societies who are now on the brink of war. I had no idea what was going to happen
Leigh Hunt
I think that this was a solid attempt at character development but was disappointed in the lack of action in the book. I kept expecting it to be just as action packed as the other books preceding this one - but I felt it was rather slow going. It was a far cry from the other books in this series, and at one point I was questioning whether or not I would continue on with the series.

However - it did have a really good ending - good enough for me to pick up book 6.

Tiffany Clark
Sep 30, 2018 rated it liked it
I struggled a little getting through the beginning/middle of this book because I feel like the series kind of dipped here. But it picks back up and the next two are great so it’s worth sticking with it!
Griceli Maldonado Santiago
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I def saw that ending coming, now since i suck at reviews obviously, im just gonna continue saying this series still has me hooked
Mike
Sep 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Getting in more Over my head every book......you really want to read this series.
Emily Olsen
Apr 18, 2017 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed the first four books but this one felt like it was dragging on and on. not nearly as much action as the others. I thought this was the last book as well, only to find out there are two more books!?! I'll probably still read them but am rather disappointed that the series didn't end here.
Shannon White
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Omg i cant keep up with all the twist and turns! This book definately keeps you on your toes. I cant wait to start the next book!
Katie Sue
Jun 14, 2017 rated it did not like it
Im sorry but I just HAVE to rant on this one! WHAT A CRAPPY ENDING! I CANT EVEN RIGHT NOW!

This author really knows how to drag a series out. Only about 2 exciting things happened in this book and they weren't even THAT exciting. The most exciting thing that happens gets cut off and LITERALLY HAPPENS IN THE LAST MINUTE OF THE AUDIOBOOK . AND . THEN . ENDS. I SERIOUSLY SAID WTF!?! SHE had the WHOLE book to do SOMETHING with this story but waits till the last chapter. She could have written out eve
Cher
Mar 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Number 5

It's still going. I honestly can't think of what to say for a review because this story just keeps going on an on and on and on.
Jennifer Foden
Feel the series is being a bit dragged out
Mallory Carson
Dec 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was my favorite one of yet. It was really action packed and had some really interesting twists I didn't see coming. I like where the series is going!
Mandi
Feb 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Less action than normal, but not bad.
Pam
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Gender Fall: The Gender Game Book 5 is by Bella Forrest. This book is probably the best so far. Violet is fighting for her life after her battle with Princess Tabitha. Viggo and Owen had taken her to find a doctor and had run across a veterinarian who did his best to help her until they could get back to their base and their doctor could help her. However, the Marian wardens were scouring the land for any sign of them and at the same time were working on gathering the Patrus men so they coul ...more

• Numbers Ignite (Numbers Game, #2)
  • Immersed (Configured, #2)
  • External Forces (The Laws of Motion #1)
  • Annihilation (The Fringe, #5)
  • Orlind (Draykon, #3)
  • A Rare Nativity
  • Remembered (Lost Children, #2)
  • Don't Leap with the Sheep: And Other Scriptural Strategies for Avoiding Satan's Snares
  • Guardians (Wasteland, #3)
  • Fledgling (Afterlife, #1)
  • Eve and the Mortal Journey: Finding Wholeness, Happiness, and Strength
  • Captive (The Enhanced #5)
  • Thread and Spool (A Twisted Fairy Tale, #1)
  • Foretold (The Forsaken Saga, #4)
  • For All Eternity:  A four talk set to strengthen your marriage
Bella Forrest is a lover of fantasy, romance, action, and mystery infused stories with twists you don’t see coming. She has sold over seven million books since her first novel was published in 2012.

*LATEST RELEASES*:
☞ A Shade of Vampire 80: A Veil of Dark
☞ Darklight
☞ Harley Merlin 11: Finch Merlin and the Lost Map

Sign up to Bella's New Release email list and you'll automatically be notified as s

The Gender Game (7 books)
  • The Gender Game (The Gender Game, #1)
  • The Gender Secret (The Gender Game, #2)
  • The Gender Lie (The Gender Game, #3)
  • The Gender War (The Gender Game, #4)
  • The Gender Plan (The Gender Game, #6)
  • The Gender End (The Gender Game, #7)
“It was a silly thing, but if I had learned anything over the last few months, it was that humor was one of the only effective coping mechanisms.” 1 likes
“I’m still going to make you stop if you push yourself too hard,” 1 likes