Start by marking “Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Three (King, #7)” as Want to Read:
Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Three (King, #7)

Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Three

(King #7)

4.57  ·  Rating details ·  7,015 ratings  ·  1,010 reviews
The bowtie is BACK!

Dre was just a beautiful stranger when Preppy saved her the first time around. Now, he has to save her again, but she's no longer some stranger, she's family, and he has no idea who or what he's up against.

What he does know is that putting his family back together is the only acceptable outcome.

Preppy's to-do list?
SAVE FAMILY. SEEK REVENGE.

He's aliv
ebook
Published April 26th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Preppy, please sign up.
Vanessa Riggs No I think Preppy has really become a man in this one and will protect his family at all costs but they are what matter more than torture and Rape.…moreNo I think Preppy has really become a man in this one and will protect his family at all costs but they are what matter more than torture and Rape. Besides I think Preppy wouldn't be who is without all of that. I believe TMF is an amazing writer and really makes all he characters jump out at you because of her storylines. However, you should be safe with Preppy part three because it's last installment (for now hopefully) and it was just wonderful. (less)

·  7,015 ratings  ·  1,010 reviews

Love N. Books
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
T.M. Frazier ends the epic ride in the final installment of the King Series without disappointment - leaving me with tears in my eyes, heart in my throat, mind in the gutter, and a figurative cigarette in my mouth. The bow tie is back and tied up perfectly.

*** Full review coming 4-24

ellie's $0.02:

Shayna
With this INCREDIBLE series coming to an end, I had NO IDEA how to approach this final installment. T.M. Frazier sets the bar with every single release, and I knew Preppy, Part Three would be no different. When this came across my kindle, all I did was stare at the cover. It was like I was in a daze and the only thing that existed was this book. I knew it held the epic conclusion to one of my all time favorite series, but I didn't realize I would be so emotional without even cracking the first p ...more
Candace
As much as I have enjoyed the 'King' series, I have mixed feelings about this book. Preppy is a favorite character of mine, but I was left feeling somewhat underwhelmed with this final book in his story. At the same time, I was glad that everything was tied up and that the series drew to a close. I think it was time. It is kind of bittersweet for me.

Like earlier books in the series, Preppy, Bear and King team up to take on those that would do them harm. This time around, Dre is a target. Picking
Maria Angie Mendoza
Apr 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I wish I could give this book more stars!
I thought I couldn't love Preppy any more...
I thought I knew all there was about Preppy...
Wrong!!
Prepare yourself for Preppy 3!
T.m. Frazier has outdone herself with the beautifully painful romance of Preppy!
Of course we learn more secrets about him as well as other characters in this series, including some very unexpected new surprises!
Better to go into this book blindly!
The conclusion to Doc and Preppy’s love story was emotional and all consuming!
It was
Christy
Feb 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-four-stars
4 stars!!!

photo 8590D0FE-2648-4265-9469-21299630FC77_zpsytb0rw0w.jpg

Growing up Grace had always told me that you can be a bad boy and still be a good man. I think I was finally understanding what that meant.

Samuel Clearwater, aka Preppy is back in his final book and better than ever! It’s no secret that I’ve adored Preppy from the first moment I met him, and my love for him has only grown with his books. In the last book, Preppy and Dre were happy and everything was good… until the last few pages. I was on pins and needles waiting for this book
Romance Readers Retreat
Apr 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ahhhhh what a brilliant end to a much loved character in the King series. I am so sad right now because I want so much to see Preppy's story go on and on forever. I do know T.M.Frazier is writing some adventures for a couple of side characters we have met throughout the series so hopefully we will see more of Preppy, King and Bear in those.

What can I say about part 3 of Preppy's story? It was just awesome and more. Preppy has changed since his months of hell in Chops hands. I found he could stil
Amber
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Samuel Clearwater. That boy has been my all time favorite character in the history of literature and fictional characters since King met him when they were 11 and 12 years old in the beginning of the first KING book.
I don't know what it is about him, about his attitude and 'Don't care' attitude, but it's so appealing to me. Everything about that boy, even the messed up stuff is so so appealing. From the sarcastic mouth to the bowties.

I'm normally the type of person to avoid cliffhangers at all
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 09b4b85e051d9756bd2a8c82dcf4f7_zps8k4mozry.gif

The Bow Tie is Back and Here to Stay..ladies and gentlemen!! The long awaited conclusion of what awaits Preppy and Dre is finally here and it’s a bittersweet feeling to say goodbye to these cast of characters that have brought us chaos, laughter, angst, and a whole lots love of passion, tattoos, bow ties and pancakes.

photo 7a3525f6691b0abc5f69c8294482c8_zpsp4fx34bd.gif “Preppy and I were our own train. And if we were going to derail, we were going to do it together, connected, with each ot
Pam
4.25 Crazy Beautiful stars

Preppy’s love wasn’t ‘romantic’. It was beautifully painful. It was the storming-the-castle, take-no-prisoners kind of love and I never wanted to escape from it. From him.

The bowtie is back and he's out for revenge! Someone is fucking around with his family and someone is about to pay ... Family is everything, especially the family you choose for yourself. Blood is thicker than water, and the blood he spills and is willing to bleed to save his own is about to drown
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
*Amazon*iBooks*Kobo*

Yet again, T.M Frazier has blown my mind with Preppy. He's such an amazing character, and in each of his books we've gotten to learn about a different side of him. In Part Three we get more of his kickass behavior, but this time with more of a softer side to him.

I fell in love with this author when I first read The Dark Light of Day but after reading Preppy's stories I now have a hardcore crush on her. She takes this dark and brutal story and somehow makes it beauti
Liz
"You should know by now, Doc, that even death can't keep a motherfucker down."
description

Preppy Part Three is the seventh book in the KING SERIES. Although the Preppy books (Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3) can be read as a stand-alone, I highly recommend reading this series from the first book to grasp the intensity of the relationships and the full story arc. The King Series is gritty, raw, real, romantic, action packed, and utterly unforgettable. Preppy is by far the most dynamic character of the bunch and
Natalie The Biblioholic
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've currently got this song in my head: Boyz II Men - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday

I'm finding it extremely difficult to write this review. I'm finding it hard to let these people go. I guess the same can be said whenever an epic saga reaches its end because no one wants to say goodbye to their most beloved characters. And this isn't just a farewell to Preppy, although that one cuts real deep, but it's sayonara to King, Bear, Ray, Thia and Dre too. The only thing that is keeping me f
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
May 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark

➦Dear Preppy, we meet again! I guess for the last time, since, you know, your story is over. And what a story it was! I have to say you've kept me thoroughly entertained with your crazy antics and crude humor.

➦I'd definitely recommend this series to anyone who loves bad boys who walk on the other side of the law and aren't afraid to take the matters into their own hands when other people mess with what's theirs.

➦This last installment was pretty intense, I think I even sobbed a little at some po
AleJandra
3.5 Passionate, relentless, rough and frenzied STARS

"That family runs thicker than blood. Blood you’d spill for them, even if it’s your own."

description

Y al final Preppy termino siendo el Joy de Friends. Si ya saben a que me refiero, un personaje amado y con un gran número de fans, hasta el punto en el que la autora creyó que podría utilizarlo y exprimirle tres libros más.

Tristemente no fue así. La Trilogía The Life & Dead of Samuel Cleanwater, empezó bien no lo niego, el primer libro fue genial
CerysAnne
I cried. The second I finished this book and read those last three words, it all suddenly hit me that I'd just finished not only this book, but this series, a series that has took me completely by surprise by how much I loved it, and a series that has also helped me get through some troubling times in my life. It's a series that's had me feeling so many different emotions, and has left me with my mind blown, my heart racing, my heart breaking, and has had me just generally going crazy many, many ...more
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
ARC given in exchange for an honest review.

Guess who's back? The bowtie is BACK! Get ready to endure the whirlwind that is Preppy Part 3 because trust me, you're gonna need the warning.

Book Description

XxTainaxX
Jul 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a way to end the series. Dre and Preppy have gone through so much together and have grown as a couple exponentially. These people are as flawed as they come yet they compliment one another well. Their development throughout the series cannot be denied. I enjoyed the plot with its twists and turns and more than anything I love that they got their "happy" in an unconventional way. This book and series as a whole has tested boundaries, challenged assumptions, and made me surrender.

Not much mor
T.M. Frazier
May 11, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
ENTIRE SERIES AVAILABLE TO READ FOR FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED
 photo 18175518_1693577870671576_1196212391_o.png
Viollar
***SIGH**
UNPOPULAR OPINION ALERT..

description

Listen, i love Prepp..I am in love with Prepp ,i live for this dude and all that jazz..BUT this book didnt do it for me..yes, there was the whole revenge plot that happened here.. And ofcoz Bo and Dre (I love)... But i was super bored...really..
I mean I was literally skimming a Preppy book!!!...i read 3 books while reading this one!!!i just kept on going back trying to finish it only because, again its Preppy.

So i go back to my earlier review..this plot should h
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

"You are the light in all my dark."

The third installment of The Life and Death of Samuel Clearwater felt most like an extended epilogue to me. An epilogue not only for our dearest Preppy and his love, Dre, but also for the entire King series. There's a few twists and suspenseful moments in this installment but I think what I loved most was the true wrap-up we get for the characters. Also, be prepared to dig into your memory banks here. There was a few parts I really had to think to recall- w
Beverly
Apr 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have said from the very beginning I love Preppy and his damaged soul. Then I met Dre and loved how he helped her overcome so much. Then we had the time period where they helped each other and grew together.

This final installment felt like an epilogue at times. However, every time I let down my guard I was pulled back in and frantically reading to see what would happen next. In true Frazier fashion you have to expect the unexpected and know she will always pull the rug out from under you.

I lo
Elle's Book Blog
Apr 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Release Date: April 25, 2017
Genre: Dark Romance. MC Romance.

Is this really it? The series that I have fallen head over heels in love with is over? Whyyyyyy!?!? :: Sniffle Sniffle:: Honestly, if it HAS to be done, I suppose this is the way to go. But I am sure going to miss these guys... With that, let me start off by saying bravo to TM Frazier. You have turned a girl like me (one who is more into the sweeter side of romance than the ugly side) into a hardcore MC fan. You have given life to
Akiko
May 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Disturbing subject matter.

Preppy, Dre, and Bo are a dysfunctional but loving family; exactly what they all needed to be for each other to help seal off old wounds.

I enjoyed most of this story, but I did not like the twist, how would someone not know? that's all I will say without spoiling things. Everything else got tied up with a nice Preppy bow, and I enjoyed that very much.

This story has a super sweet ending, and I'm a bit sad that the series has come to a close. I enjoyed all of these chara
B.B. Easton
Apr 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
T.M. Frazier created my favorite character of all time when she dreamed up Samuel Clearwater, then spent the next few years torturing him, and in the process, me. When Preppy bled, I bled. When Preppy joked, I cackled. When Preppy raged, I felt the cool steel of his weapon in my hand. And when Preppy finally got his happy ending, we both came down with a severe case of "allergies." It was a wild ride, T.M. Thank you for giving me, and Preppy, a soft place to land.
Selene

Five stars for Preppy's personality, comedic chatter, and unflinching loyalty to his friends and family! The rest of the storyline was okay. Yes, some parts were tear-jerker-ish, but then other parts of the story fell flat.

Preppy was his usual animated self in this final installment of the King series and I liked that all of the loose ends were tied up in this story, but the way in which those ends were tied up was too perfect. So perfect that there was minimal conflict in this book an
AJ
“It’s not always about who you’d die for. Sometimes it’s about who you’d kill for. Other times, it’s only about who you’d live for.”

Fantastic! 5 mother-effin’ stars!

I loved this book! It’s a celebration of all that is Samuel Clearwater, and this book is pure, 100% Preppy (which is why it has to be 5 stars). The good, the bad, the irreverently hilarious, the badass, the romantic, the hero, the villain and the friend. What a truly unforgettable character!

“You should know by now, Doc, that even d
Jess-the-MOOD-reader
Apr 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I bloody loved this book. I loved the flow, the wit, and the passion shown by every character who made up this amazing series.

I'm sorry to inform you all but I am on team PREPPY. He's crazy, certifiable, funny as hell, loyal, and I'd never ever want him as an enemy. But above all that, I I'm love with the way he loves. He does it with his whole body. Heart, mind, and soul. Which makes him a perfect match for Dre, because she loves the same way. Dre is just as passionate and a perfect soul mate
Elle aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
*ARC received via Social Butterfly PR as part of blog tour*

I tried to slow this down, I really did. I didn't want it to end, waaah!!!

It picked up where Part 2 finished, and from there, it just kept moving. Preppy and Dre are finally trying to get settled with their new family but with that event in the beginning, there's still something hanging over their head.

Yes, this is still about Preppy and Dre getting to their HEA. But this is so much more than just the conclusion to Preppy and Dre's story
Ella Fox
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Preppy and Dre's story was phenomenal!! I had so many emotions going through me as I read. Loved the whole thing. Fans of the series and Prep in particular will be elated by this final installment.

#TeamPancakes
Chris
Apr 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, dark-grit
What a brilliant installment- I bloody love Preppy ... he's everything that's wild and so wrong but it makes him somehow so very right. His love for Dre and Bo was stunning. Preppy is loyal and devoted to his peeps - who could ask for more !!! Loved this book ❤❤❤ ...more

• This Isn't Fair, Baby (War & Peace, #6)
  • Bleeding Hearts Anthology
  • Finding Rhiannon (Lilith's Army MC, #2)
  • Harley Quinn (2013- ) #14
  • The Song Remains the Same (NOLA's Own #3)
  • Enigma: The Mystery Unmasked (Enigma #3)
  • Emancipation Proclamation
  • Disclaim (Deliver, #3)
  • The Forever Broken (The Broken)
  • Glacier
  • Hope (Choices, #3)
  • Nightshade (Redemption, #3)
  • Lean on Me (Take My Hand, #3)
  • Love and Decay 2, Episode Twelve (Love and Decay 2, #12)
  • His (Hers, #4)
  • You Belong to Me
T.M. (Tracey Marie) Frazier never dreamed that a single person would ever read a word she wrote when she published her first book. Now, she is a five-time USA Today bestselling author and her books have been translated into numerous languages and published all around the world.

T.M. enjoys writing what she calls ‘wrong side of the tracks romance’ with morally corrupt anti-heroes and ballsy heroine

King (9 books)
  • King (King, #1)
  • Tyrant (King, #2)
  • Lawless (King, #3)
  • Soulless (King, #4)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part One (King, #5)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Two (King, #6)
  • Up in Smoke (King, #8)
  • N9ne: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater (King, #9)
“The saying that blood was thicker than water didn’t mean jack shit to me because I knew who my family was and blood was something we spilled for one another, not shared.” 5 likes
“Because pancakes.” ****” 3 likes