Start by marking “Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Three (King, #7)” as Want to Read:
Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Three (King, #7)

Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Three (King #7)

The bowtie is BACK!

Dre was just a beautiful stranger when Preppy saved her the first time around. Now, he has to save her again, but she's no longer some stranger, she's family, and he has no idea who or what he's up against.

What he does know is that putting his family back together is the only acceptable outcome.

Preppy's to-do list?
SAVE FAMILY. SEEK REVENGE.

He's aliv
ebook
Published April 26th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Preppy, please sign up.

Love N. Books
Apr 13, 2017 Love N. Books rated it it was amazing
T.M. Frazier ends the epic ride in the final installment of the King Series without disappointment - leaving me with tears in my eyes, heart in my throat, mind in the gutter, and a figurative cigarette in my mouth. The bow tie is back and tied up perfectly.

*** Full review coming 4-24

ellie's $0.02:

Shayna
With this INCREDIBLE series coming to an end, I had NO IDEA how to approach this final installment. T.M. Frazier sets the bar with every single release, and I knew Preppy, Part Three would be no different. When this came across my kindle, all I did was stare at the cover. It was like I was in a daze and the only thing that existed was this book. I knew it held the epic conclusion to one of my all time favorite series, but I didn't realize I would be so emotional without even cracking the first p ...more
T.M. Frazier
Feb 08, 2017 T.M. Frazier added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Christy
Feb 08, 2017 Christy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-four-stars
4 stars!!!

photo 8590D0FE-2648-4265-9469-21299630FC77_zpsytb0rw0w.jpg

Growing up Grace had always told me that you can be a bad boy and still be a good man. I think I was finally understanding what that meant.

Samuel Clearwater, aka Preppy is back in his final book and better than ever! It’s no secret that I’ve adored Preppy from the first moment I met him, and my love for him has only grown with his books. In the last book, Preppy and Dre were happy and everything was good… until the last few pages. I was on pins and needles waiting for this book
Maria Angie Mendoza
Apr 19, 2017 Maria Angie Mendoza rated it it was amazing
I wish I could give this book more stars!
I thought I couldn't love Preppy any more...
I thought I knew all there was about Preppy...
Wrong!!
Prepare yourself for Preppy 3!
T.m. Frazier has outdone herself with the beautifully painful romance of Preppy!
Of course we learn more secrets about him as well as other characters in this series, including some very unexpected new surprises!
Better to go into this book blindly!
The conclusion to Doc and Preppy’s love story was emotional and all consuming!
It was
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
*Amazon*iBooks*Kobo*

Yet again, T.M Frazier has blown my mind with Preppy. He's such an amazing character, and in each of his books we've gotten to learn about a different side of him. In Part Three we get more of his kickass behavior, but this time with more of a softer side to him.

I fell in love with this author when I first read The Dark Light of Day but after reading Preppy's stories I now have a hardcore crush on her. She takes this dark and brutal story and somehow makes it beauti
Elizabeth
"You should know by now, Doc, that even death can't keep a motherfucker down."
description

Preppy Part Three is the seventh book in the KING SERIES. Although the Preppy books (Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3) can be read as a stand-alone, I highly recommend reading this series from the first book to grasp the intensity of the relationships and the full story arc. The King Series is gritty, raw, real, romantic, action packed, and utterly unforgettable. Preppy is by far the most dynamic character of the bunch and
CerysAnne
I cried. The second I finished this book and read those last three words, it all suddenly hit me that I'd just finished not only this book, but this series, a series that has took me completely by surprise by how much I loved it, and a series that has also helped me get through some troubling times in my life. It's a series that's had me feeling so many different emotions, and has left me with my mind blown, my heart racing, my heart breaking, and has had me just generally going crazy many, many ...more
Natalie The Biblioholic
Apr 26, 2017 Natalie The Biblioholic rated it it was amazing
It's LIVE & on Blog Tour!!

I've currently got this song in my head: Boyz II Men - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday

I'm finding it extremely difficult to write this review. I'm finding it hard to let these people go. I guess the same can be said whenever an epic saga reaches its end because no one wants to say goodbye to their most beloved characters. And this isn't just a farewell to Preppy, although that one cuts real deep, but it's sayonara to King, Bear, Ray, Thia and Dre too. The o
Lisa Morgan
Feb 09, 2017 Lisa Morgan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ARC given in exchange for an honest review.

Guess who's back? The bowtie is BACK! Get ready to endure the whirlwind that is Preppy Part 3 because trust me, you're gonna need the warning!

Book Description

AleJandra
Aunque el segundo libro me decepciono, igual me muero por leer la continuación.
description

Es mi Preppy hermoso, necesito verlo feliz, necesito verlo cruel, necesito verlo violento, necesito ver su pene de 25 cm.
description

Necesito ver a su hermano, por favor que su hermano no sea el villano, please.
Elle ✦ Pretty Little Books ✦
Release Date: April 25, 2017
Genre: Dark Romance. MC Romance.

Is this really it? The series that I have fallen head over heels in love with is over? Whyyyyyy!?!? :: Sniffle Sniffle:: Honestly, if it HAS to be done, I suppose this is the way to go. But I am sure going to miss these guys... With that, let me start off by saying bravo to TM Frazier. You have turned a girl like me (one who is more into the sweeter side of romance than the ugly side) into a hardcore MC fan. You have given life to
Beverly
Apr 13, 2017 Beverly rated it really liked it
I have said from the very beginning I love Preppy and his damaged soul. Then I met Dre and loved how he helped her overcome so much. Then we had the time period where they helped each other and grew together.

This final installment felt like an epilogue at times. However, every time I let down my guard I was pulled back in and frantically reading to see what would happen next. In true Frazier fashion you have to expect the unexpected and know she will always pull the rug out from under you.

I lo
B.B. Easton
Apr 17, 2017 B.B. Easton rated it it was amazing
T.M. Frazier created my favorite character of all time when she dreamed up Samuel Clearwater, then spent the next few years torturing him, and in the process, me. When Preppy bled, I bled. When Preppy joked, I cackled. When Preppy raged, I felt the cool steel of his weapon in my hand. And when Preppy finally got his happy ending, we both came down with a severe case of "allergies." It was a wild ride, T.M. Thank you for giving me, and Preppy, a soft place to land.
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

"You are the light in all my dark."

The third installment of The Life and Death of Samuel Clearwater felt most like an extended epilogue to me. An epilogue not only for our dearest Preppy and his love, Dre, but also for the entire King series. There's a few twists and suspenseful moments in this installment but I think what I loved most was the true wrap-up we get for the characters. Also, be prepared to dig into your memory banks here. There was a few parts I really had to think to recall- w
AJ
Feb 10, 2017 AJ rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“It’s not always about who you’d die for. Sometimes it’s about who you’d kill for. Other times, it’s only about who you’d live for.”

Fantastic! 5 mother-effin’ stars!

I loved this book! It’s a celebration of all that is Samuel Clearwater, and this book is pure, 100% Preppy (which is why it has to be 5 stars). The good, the bad, the irreverently hilarious, the badass, the romantic, the hero, the villain and the friend. What a truly unforgettable character!

“You should know by now, Doc, that even d
Ella Fox
Mar 30, 2017 Ella Fox rated it it was amazing
Preppy and Dre's story was phenomenal!! I had so many emotions going through me as I read. Loved the whole thing. Fans of the series and Prep in particular will be elated by this final installment.

#TeamPancakes
K. Street
Raw, emotional, and everything we have come to love from T.m. Frazier. Samuel Clearwater aka Preppy stole my heart a long time ago. The fact that Mrs. Frazier was able to write a character that was so multi-layered, and remain true to the essence of such a character, throughout an entire series is beyond impressive. Part three was the perfect bow tie to top the Preppy pancake sundae. I loved this journey and a piece of my heart will remain between the pages of these stories.
Donna Wright
Apr 18, 2017 Donna Wright rated it really liked it

This book was a good end to the series and I enjoyed it. The story flowed really well, I laughed so so much at Preppy and his Preppyisms. Some of the things that comes out of his mouth are just bloody hysterical.

We got a lot more insight into Preppy and his past and his great relationship with King and Bear. Seeing how they were and how they acted together was just brilliant. And whilst reading that I smiled huge at their antics

We also got to see alot more of the relationship between
Emmbooks
Apr 22, 2017 Emmbooks rated it it was amazing
Whyyyyyyy did this series have to end?? 😭😭😭

This is the perfect ending to one of my favourite series EVER.

Preppy and all of the gang are at their best here. There are some real WTF moments, some classic Preppy laugh out loud moments but also some really fucking moving stuff.

I'm not ready to let these people go. I'm keeping EVERYTHING crossed these guys pop up in future Evil Ginger productions.

5+++++++ motherfucking bow ties
I Love Story Time
Apr 24, 2017 I Love Story Time rated it it was amazing
Shelves: melyssa-lys, arc
5 ++ STARS!!!

If there ever was a series that pulled every emotion out of me, it is the King Series. The prologue alone, gave me goosebumps! This series is beyond anything I could have hoped for. These characters became everything to me and will stay with me always. Each one bringing a different color to the kaleidoscope of emotions I felt throughout each story. Not only was this dark romance raw and riveting, it was full of heart and it has captivated me from the very first book.

Preppy, Part Thr
Kim Ginsberg
Apr 01, 2017 Kim Ginsberg rated it it was amazing
This book is EVERYTHING!!! It deserves ALL the stars!!! Follow Preppy, Dre, Bo, Kevin, Ray, King, Bear, Thia, and all the kids for this wild ride!!! This book gave me ALL the feels. Sometimes you don't know which way is up, but with all TM Frazier books that's par for the course. I seriously think this is her BEST BOOK YET!!! Preppy and Dre's love story could not have been written better. This is the last book in the King series, and I don't want it to end. I hope she will come back to it and ma ...more
Viollar Nasaba
soooo these last 115 pages couldn't just fit on the previous book?

Betul
Feb 09, 2017 Betul rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, reviewed, romance, 2017
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

"They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. The way back will be paved with blood."

It is always difficult saying goodbye to favorite characters, and Preppy is definitely one of my favorite. The beginning of the book was a bit anticlimactic, especially after Preppy part Two's cliffhanger, I had higher expectations. After that the first quarter of the book felt like an epilogue to Preppy and Dre's story. Thankfully the pace p
Kinza Smoots
Apr 23, 2017 Kinza Smoots rated it it was amazing
I cannot say enough how sorry I am to see this series end. Very few books rank so high on my list that saying goodbye to the characters has been sad, but Preppy is that series that you don't want to see go. I enjoyed every minute of T.M. Frazier's characters. From Jake to King to Bear and finally Preppy, they were all damaged, imperfect, and tough as nails, but they were loyal, loving, alpha, and everything you want to see in a book boyfriend.

Preppy Part Three catches up with Doc being taken and
Amy
Apr 16, 2017 Amy rated it it was amazing
5 Fantastic Bowtie Stars!!

“There’s the type of evil that dwells deep within men’s souls, the kind that makes them do cruel things because they’re driven to do so by the demons whispering inside them.”

“They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. The way back is paved with blood.”

“Passionate. Relentless. Rough. Frenzied. We were all of that and more. So much more.”

“Preppy’s love wasn’t ‘romantic’. It was beautifully painful. It was the storming-the-castle, take-no-prisoners kind of lo
Sunny
Mar 27, 2017 Sunny rated it it was amazing
Fuckkkkk, you GUYS. I ugly cried through this entire thing. So goddamn perfect. I hate/love TM.

Review to come!
LA Spiez
Apr 26, 2017 LA Spiez rated it it was amazing
Shelves: five-star-reads
Have you ever read a series, or watched a TV series and before you got to the last book or season you just couldn't be bothered with finishing? The King series is definitely not one of those series. If Tracey Frazier kept writing it, I would read anything King related. It is such an amazing series, that once schools out, I'll be doing a reread. I own the entire series in paperback and e-book. It is the only series I own that I will NEVER lend to anyone.

Each time a new book came out, I would drop
Kris Duplisea
Apr 16, 2017 Kris Duplisea rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark-romance
I did not read this story. I fell into a world in the dirty South where guns, drugs, and killing are a norm. I got to hang out with some of the scariest yet bad-ass mofo that live there including the master himself, Preppy. I felt like I was part of the gang just shooting the breeze. It was so much fun hanging out with them that I didn't even mind that nothing really happens until the last 80% of the book.

I was so anxious to read this story not because I was nervous about what would happen but I
Witchy Richey's Booktastic Reviews
An amazing action packed punch to the heart. I will miss these characters so much! I have traveled through every suspenseful trip to death and back and now they feel like part of my family.

T.M. does not disappoint in wrapping this series up. This is an epic ending to a phenomenal series of books. It is suspensefully tragic right from the first words, picking up right where part two left us hanging off that cliff.

Preppy is complete darkness that you can't help but love. He is the bad boy with t
T.M. Frazier is a USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR best known for her KING SERIES.

She was born on Long Island, NY. When she was eight years old she moved with her mom, dad, and older sister to sunny Southwest Florida where she still lives today with her husband and daughter.

When she was in middle school she was in a club called AUTHORS CLUB with a group of other young girls interested in creative wr
More about T.M. Frazier...

King (7 books)
  • King (King, #1)
  • Tyrant (King, #2)
  • Lawless (King, #3)
  • Soulless (King, #4)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part One (King, #5)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Two (King, #6)