Start by marking “Prove Me Right (It's Kind of Personal #3)” as Want to Read:
Prove Me Right (It's Kind of Personal #3)

Prove Me Right

(It's Kind of Personal #3)

Liam: All I want… the only thing I have ever wanted is to get home to her. I just have to finish my tour with the band before we can start our life together. But when the darkness I’ve been hiding from her comes to light, I have no choice but to let her go.

Meara: We were friends before we could walk, in love since we could drive, and planning our future since high school.
Published February 21st 2017 by Everafter Romance (first published November 4th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Prove Me Right, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prove Me Right

Paige
4 "Proven" Stars

Finding new-to-me authors is my favorite. And this book is one reason why. With such a well written story that had both heart and steam, I now need to go back and read the first two in the series. Meara and Liam's story follows them from when they were very young children who became best friends until they were adults in love trying to preserve their relationship through the trials of long periods of separation.

Having grown up together, Liam and Meara have always been inseparabl
Three Chicks
Oct 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review by Natasha Gentile

I have been waiting for this book ever since that scene went down in the second book Show Me How. I’ve been stalking this author for this book and I have to say she certainly didn’t let me down.

I made the mistake of taking a shower and climbing into bed thinking I’ll just read a couple of chapters. Umm big mistake. This book had my heart racing, it gave me palpitations and it had me very, very tired the next day.

One weakness can change everything.

Meara and Liam were fr
Natasha Mahadeo
This story was so unexpected. I have come to believe that Anna Brooks is not only an  absolutely Brilliant Author but her Writing is going to 100% Take your breath away... I couldn't put this book down. I couldn't turn the pages fast enough just to see what happens next. How do they fix this and when do they find their happy...

Now I may have acted like a loon but that's because this story was filled with angst and drama.. not unnecessary  drama but drama that had you addicted to the story. That
~Dawn~TUG
Jun 25, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoy this series!

Full Review ----> Prove Me Right Review
Meels
It was less than 300 pages, it felt more like 800. I thought it was never going to end.

1) While I understand that words have meaning and expletives emote, when every other word is “fuck” it kinda looses its power.
2) If Liam called him self a “little bitch”, or a “pussy” one more time I was going to gouge my eyes out. Repetitive isn’t a strong enough word.
3) The sex was pretty cringy. And, PLENTY of it to keep the cringes coming.
4) She was absolutely devastated one minute and then completely over
Cynthia
For me this book was filled full of drama and excuses. On one hand I thought is was wonderful that Liam was true to Meara even with many years apart he never once cheated. The trouble I have with him is he used other things to get over not being with her and could lose everything. Whatever decisions we make in life we must take the blame for them right or wrong. You do not blame others or issues you are going through for what you do. Liam is not a strong character and comes off almost baby-fide. ...more
Yomari Suarez
Nov 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!!! Had me rooting for them from the very beginning, in tears by the second chapter, and hopeful 'till the end. I really liked the plot and how Anna worked with it to make it believable. I believe she really accomplished what I think she was looking for: a sweet love story with steamy and some dark twists that in the end delivers a beautiful HEA. I felt the complexity from both primary characters since the beginning, both knowing what they felt and wanted and working to achieve it. Meara ...more
Sam
Jan 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
WOW!!!!! Once again, Anna Brooks took me on an emotional rollercoaster ride throughout PROVE ME RIGHT, and I didn't want to get off!! I loved that Liam and Meara were childhood sweethearts that were honest in their feelings for each other from a very young age, and despite the separation and demands of Liam being in a rock band, their love for each other never once faltered. I loved Meara, she was a strong heroine and her love and trust for Liam was commendable!! She was selfless as she let him ...more
Jennifer Dicenzo
What do you do when the one thing you told your boyfriend you wouldn't stand for happens? Do you stick to what you said or do you forgive again? Meara and Liam have lived each other since they were little. Meara helps run her family's bar, Liam is in a rock band. Meara stayed behind, being supportive while Liam was on the road knowing he would come home some day and they would start their lives together. But when being on the road turns out to be longer than he planned and old demons start to re ...more
Book-Lover Book Blog
*ARC received in exchange for an honest review*

I love a good rockstar romance, and I love it when I am surprised. This one sure surprised me. Mainly because it was a difference kind of rockstar romance. It shows long distance relationships with a band member can work but can also cause some serious issues.

I loved the characters. Everyone of them was unique in their own personal way. And the story was easy to follow.
Even though I haven't read the first two books in the series, I don't think I n
Karen
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read. I love how these books in the series deal with tough issues. Drug and alcohol addiction was a tough topic. whew.
Trudy Dowling
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How appropriate that this book deals with addiction. I am so addicted to these books. The are a daytime soap opera in book form--As the Page Turns.

Liam and Meara have been together forever. They even married in a treehouse when they were 12. They are just that right together. But every relationship has its challenges. Theirs is distance He has been touring for seven years. He is lonely. He drowns his sorrows in vodka and when that doesn't work he goes deeper.

Meara is addicted to work. Every ho
Carrie
May 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Meara & Liam have been THE couple throughout this series. They've been together forever - quite literally, as their moms are bffs. : ) We don't see them together a lot in the other books, but they're still very much a presence.

And their story is SUPER emotional. I wanted to give each of them sooooo many hugs! They each have struggles, but they never give up on each other - even tho it gets touchy! It ripped my heart to pieces & then put it back together beautifully. The only thing keepi
Kelly Fountain
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love a good rock star romance and Liam makes me swoon. I have loved this series and in previous books we saw Liam and Meara-I wanted their story. Childhood sweethearts into a long distance relationship puts pressure on their love. Life interferes and sometimes the struggle is too much and we fall apart. When everything completely falls apart, do they love each other enough to fight not only for their love but for life?
Beautiful story that had me cringing in some spots and sighing in others. L
Fatmata Sankoh
Aug 22, 2018 rated it liked it
I am sort of on the fence with this read. Was really into it at the beginning but then I sort of start to disconnect. I enjoyed the relationship between Liam and Meara, a teen to adult romance. His jealousy makes me laugh at times. I also likes the closeness of the characters. Would love to find out more of what happens to Nik and Lisa.
Shasta Hope
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful long distance relationship story

This series is beautiful. You seriously get addicted to the charchters. They are all woven together to tell a beautiful journey amongst friends and families.
Jen
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet!

This was a sweet love story! I liked the way author did not dwell on the past (i.e. quick reflection on Lee’s overdose) and kept moving the story line forward. This was a quick and easy read :)
Louis R.
It was great ok but I was the wrong audience

Recovery therapist here and the discussion of addiction and subsequent recovery work just threw me out of the book. That being said the characters seemed intense and the sex was pretty ok.
Monica
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
great series.
Lisa
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant

Wow o m g i absouloutley totally recommendgetting this it was awesome and abfantastic weepy read i totally loved it
Stacia
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Now I want to go back and read the rest of the books in the series!
Victoria
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is a great book to read
Karla Andrews
Aug 31, 2018 rated it liked it
Good book. Just a little long for me. Lots of amazing ness. But had to much going in after u thought it ended. Still a good book. And I did enjoy it.
Dawn Trepczyk
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heartbreaing

OMG! This book was absolutely amazing. This book brought some tears to my eyes. This is a must read I think this might be my favorite one in the series so far.
Sandy
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Prove me right

Wow,talk about how some people have struggles.I just loved this book.Cant wait for the next one to start.To wait until someone you love to return!
Jessy A
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: amazon
Third book in the series and I'm still loving! This story is about Meira, the feisty cousin we've been waiting to hear about and her rockstar drummer boyfriend Liam. This book still had all of the original items I love from this author, great character development, character interaction, dialogue, angst, supporting characters, and steam! This book had a little more heartbreak but it was done so well and I really felt like it added to my experience while reading it. There storyline seemed almost ...more
Chu
Dec 02, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rating: 3.5 Stars

They started as friends when they were young, and it developed into something more. But even the strongest, and sturdiest of love is tested, and sometimes it takes more than true love for it to survive.

Meara and Liam were friends way before they were lovers. They built their relationship on friendship, honesty and trust. High school graduation came, and both needed to fulfill their dreams, it was hard for the both of them, but it was needed to be done. Liam was going on tour wit
Jessica Graham
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rate: 5 Stars
Title & Author: Prove me Right By Anna Brooks
Writing: Great
Violence: Some
Sex: Some

“One night was all it took for everything to fall apart.
Can one moment be all that’s needed to repair it?”

Meara and Laim has been childhood friends/ lovers since they were kids, and was each other prince and princess. Liam promise her that he will make her fairy tale dream come true once he finish is tour with his band. Meara being a true supportive girlfriend told him she’ll wait and when at time
Mom's Guilty Pleasure

This book will have your emotions on a roller coaster and leave you turning page after page...you won't be able to put this book down. You will be so emotionally invested and left wanting more.

Meara and Liam had a true childhood love story. They truly love one another, have passion, trust and want what is best for the other. They sacrifice their happiness at being together so Liam can pursue his dreams of touring with his band.
When Meara selflessly let Liam peruse his dreams she had no idea th
  • Vanished
  • Entwined (Bound Together #3)
  • Start Over (Start Again #2)
  • Abandon All Hope (Rocking Romance, #2)
  • Hitman’s Secret Baby
  • Twilight's Encore (Wounded Hearts #3)
  • More (All or Nothing, #2)
  • Loving Glory
  • The Millionaire and the Cowgirl (Fortune's Children #2)
  • Protector
  • Dirty Game
  • Melting into You (Sweet Home Alabama, #3)
  • Adrian (The Billionaire's Secret Baby)
  • You Drive Me Crazy (The Blackwells of Crystal Lake, #2)
  • Falling Fast (Falling Fast, #1)
  • Betting the Bad Boy (Destiny, #2)
  • Playing The Game (York Bombers, #1)
  • Billionaire Takes All
The first time Anna tried to read a romance novel, her hair caught on fire when she leaned over a candle to sneak a peek at her mom’s Harlequin. She thinks being hit on the head with a shirtless Fabio until the smoke cleared is what sparked the flame for her love of romance.
Anna was born in Wisconsin, but currently lives in the Pacific Northwest with her husband and two boys. She writes sexy roma

It's Kind of Personal (5 books)
  • Make Me Forget (It's Kind of Personal, #1)
  • Show Me How (It's Kind of Personal #2)
  • Tell Me When (It's Kind of Personal #4)
  • Give Me This (It's Kind of Personal #5)