Start by marking “Unholy Proposal (Unholy Inc Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Unholy Proposal (Unholy Inc Book 1)

Unholy Proposal

(Unholy Inc #1)

Bumping into the Devil was something bartender/law student Jessie Blaze never expected. And go figure…he’s wickedly charming. Jessie just wants to finish school and take care of grandma and grandpa. But sexy night club owner Nate Temple tempts her with his heated touch, unholy proposal, and racy alliances—screwing everything up.

Nate Temple isn’t actually the Devil, but a
Published April 25th 2017 by Misty Media

To ask other readers questions about Unholy Proposal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unholy Proposal

Start your review of Unholy Proposal (Unholy Inc Book 1)
Caroline Doig
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my 1st read and review for this author and it’s an absolutely fantastic story. Jessie is in her kitchen when she hears her next door neighbors bed banging against the wall, they have been at it for over 3 hours and she needs to study for tomorrow’s constitutional law test and if she doesn’t study then she will fail and she can’t have that. Jessie works as a bartender she goes to school and she takes care of her grandma and grandpa so she doesn’t have time for sex or relationships. Jessie ...more
Daniella Marchand
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OH la la, when Nate does a uncharacteristic deed, he's given An other chance at life and by guarding elics, his redemption.
Jesse is a law student, working her way through college by working at her uncle. Her life gets a Brighton turn since her passionate encounter with Nate. But demons starts to wrecking avoc with Jesse's family & friend, so she lands on demon-training to fight against them. Of course she's some issues like Lack of self-esteem and abandonning. How can Nate show her the way
Maddie Wade
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nikki Brooks
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a magnificent start to a new series!!! Demons from Hell are creating havoc in Minneapolis and the Unholy Inc are on the case! Nate lived a scheming, selfish life at the turn of the 20th Century but when he died attempting to save someone else, very uncharacteristically, he is given another chance at life and redemption by guarding relics which keep Evil at bay.

Jessie is a law student paying her way through college working at her uncles bar...well she did until some shyster conned him out of
Jessica
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Unholy Proposal is the first book in the Unholy Inc series. Jessie has a lot on her plate, trying to help her grandparents, her uncle, and get herself through law school, and she barely has any time for dating. Even the temping English accented Nate from next door. But fate throws a wrench in her plans when Nate becomes her new boss, and he offers a deliciously naughty proposal. Spending time together isn’t a problem for Jessie, it’s knowing she has to say goodbye at the end of the week. But ...more
Diana Lindoff
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Misty Dietz engages her audience at the beginning of this is a tale of good and evil, lust, sensuality, beauty, fright and thrills.

Visions of TV's Supernatural and Lucifer cime to mind in this exciting paranormal romance with angels and demons...and the flawed Guardians who struggle to protect humanity and prevent the release of Satan and the Armageddon.

A fantastic and exciting start to a new series! Demons from Hell are creating havoc in Minneapolis and the Guardians from Unholy Inc are on the
Philleys Peters
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Guardians of Unholy Inc were put on earth to protect humans against the demons of hell. Unholy Inc owns and operates nightclubs worldwide, clubs whose pulsing energy lure the demons in for the guardian hunters to destroy. Guardian Nick who runs the newest club Terra, has just met his compar, his soul mate, in the human Jessica, niece of the previous owner of this nightclub. Nick and Jessie's story involves a lot of steamy loving, demon possession, escaped demons and a vicious attack on ...more
Fleur
Dec 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
Solid 3.5 star just not quiet a 4 star
This was a good read, I really liked the premise of the story line and how Nate is well a bit of a tortured sole trying to do good when all he had previously known was bad. Jessie is a great chick but I felt at times it was hard to connect and felt I got to know Nate better than her but got to know her enough to have some connection with her. There was some good action and suspense as well as some fairly steamy scenes to keep you reading and by getting to
Nancy
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I fell for this book within the first few lines and I absolutely love reading paranormal romance. I will say I can’t wait to read more of this series and I defiantly want to read more of Misty Deitz other romances. She engages her audience and reminded me of how spicy life can be. This is a tale of lust, sensuality, beauty, fright and thrill all in one. I could t put it down and now I long for more! Can not wait to get the second book!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am
Tanya
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She is a struggling law student during the day and in demand bartender at night. She has so many problems and everyone tells her stick to the straight line and it will all work out. He is a demon Hunter and he enters the bar and he is about to offer her a deal with a tiny string attached. The devil wants to be involved which means things will not be so clear. Will she accept the offer? What is the offer? See what she will do

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily
Karen
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW, this is an explosive start to a new series, Unholy Inc. This well-written, fast-paced, supernatural thriller/romance with demons, Hell, hunters, drama, danger, love and death. The H/h have their own problems to deal with as well as saving humanity. Great Read, fun, entertaining, engaging and I loved it.

Scarolet Ellis
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Unholy Proposal by Misty Dietz is a wonderful story to read. It is a wonderful start to a brand new series that I fell so in love with. I love reading about paranormals and this is definatley a wonderful one to read, I highly recommend it to everyone who loves reading about paranormals.

Kym Roberts
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved Jessie and Nate's story--two damaged people battling their own demons while trying to save humanity from the evil that has escaped the split seam between Hell and Earth. Their emotions were raw and pure, and their desire was hotter than hell! I can't wait for Kat's story because Unholy Proposal was a GREAT start to a new series.
Barbara
Nov 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A start to a new series by an Author I have not read before but I want to read more by her. Jessie and Nate's story kept me turning pages there is suspense, drama, danger, death, demons, and love. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Laura Wolf
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5++++++ STARS
Nalini Singh fans will love this. I know I did. Super duper sexy funny and a heavenly story to match.
Sandra
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This novel combines 2 of my favorite things... Supernatural and Romance. The story is strong and beautifully written. This is my first novel by Misty Deitz and I am so glad to have been given the chance to learn more about her work. I am looking forward to more of Misty's books. I enjoyed the combination and I am sure you will as well.
Crecia Cael
Crissy
Mar 21, 2018
Greta Branas
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book! If you are a fan of Supernatural and Lucifer then you'll love it! Nate and Jess are awesome together! Can't wait to read Kat 's story! I highly recommend this book!
Michelle Relta
Glenda Bettin
Mar 08, 2019

• Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas
  • The Last Time I Saw You
  • Cold Blood (Detective Erika Foster, #5)
  • Those Girls
  • I'm Sorry...Love, Your Husband: Honest, Hilarious Stories From a Father of Three Who Made All the Mistakes (and Made up for Them)
Misty Dietz loves her man, her kids, kayaking, and Dean Winchester (oh yeah, Supernatural fans unite!). She writes romance, but she reads anything she can get her hands on, usually with her fur baby on her lap.

She spends her days writing sexy, adrenaline-fueled stories, enjoying family and friends, and praying her children don't come home with math homework.

Unholy Inc (4 books)
  • Unholy Legacy (Unholy Inc Book 2)
  • Unholy Warrior (Unholy Inc Book 3)
  • Unholy Burn (Unholy Inc #4)