Start by marking “Brie's Submission (10-12) (The Brie Collection: Box Set Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Brie's Submission (10-12) (The Brie Collection: Box Set Book 4)

Brie's Submission (10-12) (Brie's Submission #10-12)

4.69  ·  Rating details ·  208 Ratings  ·  33 Reviews
The Award-Winning Brie Series by USA Today Bestselling Author Red Phoenix

The romance of Venice. The wickedness of the isle…

Brie returns home from her whirlwind honeymoon carrying a precious secret. Married life with her Master is pure bliss—until misfortune strikes.

In the midst of the turmoil, Brie collides head-on with a person bent on destroying her.

Master Anderson a
Published March 16th 2017 by Provocative Romance

To ask other readers questions about Brie's Submission (10-12), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brie's Submission (10-12)

Nene
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-read
Great Read!

Three great reads , Thane and Brie story the pain she has to face , Brad Anderson finally found his love and Ren who finally found his life mate. I always wanted Brie and Ren together even though I liked Thane I just felt like he came with to much bagaget.
Naomi
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was very iffy about this series at first. I figured it would be just another in a long list of millionaire men and women falling for them. I am happy to say it was so much more than that. It took no time to dive into the sexual prowess, or even lack there of, of the students in he submissive school. And boy did the Doms train and teach them well. I love how the story didn’t just have one focus point and we got to know intimately, not just sexually, so many of the characters. I fell in love wit ...more
Brenda Henderson
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Enchant Me
This box set will have you on a rollercoaster of emotions, we start with Thane and Brie setting off on their honeymoon and get to visit a few of Thane's favourite places, in which he takes great joy introducing his new wife to before heading home. Thane has to leave Brie behind as he travels which ends in devastating consequences, Brie is left heartbroken and lost without Thane by her side, but is determined to be brave even when the odds look to be set against her. How will Brie cope
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
If you were like me, I got the first box set of this series FREE on Amazon. It is the beginning of an extraordinary journey I do not want to end.

Brie is a regular young college graduate like any other normal person. She has unique aspects to her yet to be discovered though. At first glance, she glows with her good nature, innocence, and delightful personality. What may not be readily apparent is that she is searching for more in her life and is just not sure of what she needs and just how to get
REGINA
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Still amazed so far into this series!

I've absolutely loved every book in this series and am devoted until the end! The story continues to grow along with the characters, providing so much entertainment along with the seriously erotic, emotional sex scenes. Unlike other stories in a series that I've read in the past, each of Red's stories is something new, each one building on the other yet never a continual, repetitive, predictable story being produced.
If you're into super hot sex scenes involv
Nancy Daher Mastreno
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is actually a review for A Cowboys Heart, as my initial review does not show up on my shelves. Loved the continuing story of Brie and the people who love her. This book features Brad Anderson. Great guy, one of Thanes best friends and Brie’s trainers. He is sent to look after Brie after Thane has his plane crash. Wasn’t sure I’d love the cowboy from the back ground of the beginning books, but as usual, Red writes her characters in a way that you get to see who they really are both in and ou ...more
donna
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
10, 11 & 12

This set picks up where it left off. Sometimes you wonder while reading this series just how much one relationship can take before it breaks. With each new battle that Sir and Brie face, their relationship only grows stronger. We all wish we had a relationship like this.

I truly enjoy reading this series. I recommend this series to anyone that really wants to under the BDSM community better! Ms. Phoenix knows how it truly is to be a submissive in a real life relationship and not s
N.....
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have loved every single book so far in this series! I can't wait to find out what happens next! If you are into love, bdsm, and honesty of ones self..... Brie Bennett went from working in a tobacco shop. She was then given a business card by a very sexy man! This would set up a whole chain of events that their small bdsm community would find love, loss, pain, and ultimately true love at the end of this journey. I am not done reading this series... All I have to say is your in for a fascinating ...more
Mary aka scooby
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One click this book. After Sir and Brie honeymoon, He gets a letter and has to fly out. I can't believe what has happen. I love how we got to see how sir friends are finding love . This was a emotional ride with laughter, crying, hope and a few corny jokes . I can't wait to see what's in store next for these people. I really love the journey all the people evolved in Brie and Sir life . Real situations with real emotions makes for a great read.
Melissa
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love these books

Wow, I love this series each book taking you in a different direction. I have been sucked in and unable to stop read and get out of the head space. These books are like a great big family. The love they feel for one another,they come together. I can't wait to read the last one. I do hope Sir is okay? All the men love Brie and want her , want to protect her
Kimberly Morrow howe
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Seriously yummy!!

I loved this collection. This storyline just keeps getting better and better. The characters are slowly but surely finding their life mates. I am eagerly waiting for Sir to wake up and Brie to be able to finally be while again. Good book, good storyline, great characters...I am so glad there is more!
Amy Leibenguth
Jan 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Good stories in series

The books in this series focus on other Dons from the series. It was great to read their stories as they found their life submissives . I did like that updates on Brie and Sirs condition continued in this book. I personally wish the story of Brie and Sir continued without interruption. Sir is still in a coma throughout this book.
Janice Little
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series of books

I love the series of books. Brie has so many good friends that stand behind them and good and bad times. I can’t wait to finish this series to see what happens.
Meghann Walker
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My favorite!

I have to say reading Masters Anderson's and Nosaka' s stories was fantastic! I'm so in love with Tono Nosaka!! Ugh! The suspense is killing me! I can't wait to read what comes next!
Elisha Snell
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love in the BDSM World

It was good to read about Master Anderson and Master Tono finding lifemates all because of Brie and Sir. Now to find Lilly and squash her! I'm loving this series!
Jennifer Chavero-Soto
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!!!

Red Phoenix has done it again. I love her books. I love how everybody is in tune with the books. I did get chills with this one from the accidents. I couldnt stop reading it!!
Amber Carroll
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lovely

Love, souls and ugly cries. These stories are breathtaking and beautiful. I ca not put these books down. Automatic one click read for me. So many emotions.
Emily Nash
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tono Nasaka was wonderful

I loved how the story told of Tono Nasako’s side of the story and his adventure in finding a soulmate.
Pinky Hewitt
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

In this set you find brie struggling with sir's accident but with the support of two master's she hangs in there all while they are finding their own soul mates.
Pamela Carey Reynolds
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These where great

I recamend these books great story, hard ships lust, pain Love, you name it these 4 sets of books had it
Katrina Simpson
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hooked

I am so hooked on this series. I can't put these books down. This is one of the best series I have read in a while.
Can't wait to read more
Maria Mayfield
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Keeps you on your toes

I really enjoyed this box set. I. Loved that it followed other characters as well! This set was my favorite so far.
Rhonda
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Red Phoenix keeps the story going and keeps it compelling and intriguing. I love this series. I feel like I am a part of it.
January Apted
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series tugged at my heart but keep me hooked and wanting more I recommend this series 100%
Sierra Eriksen
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this series!! Red is an amazing author, but in books 10-12 you will laugh, cry, and want to curse Red's name, due to the fact that these three books are especially heartbreaking. It does get better but it takes a few books.
Will Brie be able to survive long enough to get her husband back?
I love these books, I hope you do to!! Happy reading!!!!
Mrsdarkfairy
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I admit it, I cried. This book is so wonderfully emotional. I could not put it down and read straight through. It was absolutely amazing.
Kendra Grady
Nov 29, 2017
Karen Burris
Feb 28, 2018
Kathy Mohr
Apr 15, 2017
Margaret Center
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What raw emotions, how Tono knew something was wrong, but wasn't sure what it was. How Captain came and took charge to see Brie through such a traumatic time. How Master Anderson, took over and went into protective mode, how he knew he needed to help Brie find peace and who could help. Sir's sister is so demented, you could feel the crazy thru the written words - well done. Would write so much more but don't want to give to much away...but if you need emotions, need to cry, laugh or just get ang ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
USA Today Bestselling Author

Red Phoenix is an award-winning romance author who gained popularity with her BDSM series, Brie's Submission.
To join in the Brie experience begin with the 1st Boxed Set (Books 1-3) and start your journey into a sensual world...
Brie's Submission Books 1-3 by Red Phoenix
✤Join my Newsletter: redphoenix69.com/newsletter-signup
✤Red's Books: http://redphoenix69.com/reds-books/br...
✤Goodreads Group: https://www.goodr
More about Red Phoenix

Brie's Submission (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Teach Me (Brie's Submission, #1)
  • Love Me (Brie's Submission, #2)
  • Catch Me (Brie's Submission, #3)
  • Try Me (Brie's Submission, #4)
  • Protect Me (Brie's Submission, #5)
  • Hold Me (Brie's Submission, #6)
  • Surprise Me (Brie's Submission, #7)
  • Trust Me (Brie's Submission, #8)
  • Claim Me (Brie's Submission, #9)
  • Enchant Me (Brie's Submission, #10)

Romance Deals

• Hidden Secrets
  • Breath of Malice
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Kian (Undercover Billionaire, #1)
  • Greensleeves
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Everything We Keep (Everything #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • From Thin Air (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Caroline (Lowcountry Romance #1)
  • All the Breaking Waves
    $4.99 $1.99
  • To Hope (The Broken Roads #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Bad (Bad Boy Royals #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Ruined (Bad Boy Royals #2)
  • The Finishing Touches
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Roses
    $11.99 $3.99
  • Accidentally in Love with...a God? (Accidentally Yours, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Splinter (Reliquary, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Claimed (Servants of Fate, #2)
  • Keeping You a Secret
  • The PMS Club
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gypsy (The Promised Land, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Bodyguard (Hollywood A-List, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Willow (The Promised Land #1)
  • Mosaic (Reliquary #3)
  • The Lullaby Sky
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Secretly Hers (Sterling Canyon, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tycoon Takedown (Lone Star Burn, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Come High Water (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Before I Knew (The Cabots, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Paradise of Glass (The Glassblower Trilogy #3)
  • Trusting You & Other Lies
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Once Haunted, Twice Shy (Peyton Clark, #2)
  • The Pursuit of Tamsen Littlejohn
  • The Story of Beautiful Girl
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Lullaby Girl (Angie Pallorino, #2)
  • Say Goodbye for Now
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bridged (Callahan & McLane, #2)
  • Love Is
  • The Unimaginable
  • The Hating Game
    $11.24 $1.99
  • Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • His Darling Bride (Echoes of the Heart #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Traitor's Kiss (The Traitor's Circle, #1)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Augusta (The Promised Land, #5)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Twisted Truth (Rogue Justice #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Morning Glory (Drifters & Dreamers, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Worth the Wait (St. James, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Best Friend's Ex (Binghamton #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • A Totally Awkward Love Story
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Charmingly Yours (Morning Glory, #1)
  • Sit! Stay! Speak!
  • In the Barren Ground
  • About the Night
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Violet's Wish (Oklahoma Land Rush, #2)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Exploited (Zero Day, #1)
  • About That Fling
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Promises to Keep (Love in Provence Book 2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Taken Home (Lone Star Burn, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hard to Handle (Caine Cousins, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Austen Escape
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Garnet (The Promised Land, #4)
  • The Strawberry Hearts Diner
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Truth Be Told (Rogue Justice #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Born of Shadows (The League, #4)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • A Merciful Death (Mercy Kilpatrick #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • From Wine to Water (Angels & Outlaws, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Worth the Risk (St. James #3)
  • The Dove
  • The Ladies' Room
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Too Hot to Handle (Romancing the Clarksons, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Accidentally Hers (Sterling Canyon, #1)
  • Kissing Max Holden
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Known (Bone Secrets, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Omega (Penton Legacy, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Taking Charge (Lone Star Burn, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Vanished (Callahan & McLane #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • As You Wish (A Summerhouse Novel)
    $12.01 $2.99
  • Love, Life, and the List
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Top Ten
    $9.00 $1.99
  • All the Lies We Tell (Quarry Road, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hidden (Bone Secrets, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seven Nights in a Rogue's Bed (Sons of Sin, #1)
  • The Ivy Tree
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Evening Star (The Drifters & Dreamers #3)
  • Daisies in the Canyon
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Felicity (Ace Security, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All the Beautiful Brides (Graveyard Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barefoot in the Rain (Barefoot Bay, #2; Barefoot Bay Universe, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Only You (Sweet Torment, #2)
    $4.49 $0.99
  • A Merciful Truth (Mercy Kilpatrick, #2)