Start by marking “The Fourth Vow” as Want to Read:
The Fourth Vow

The Fourth Vow

It was a chance discovery, but now the Catholic Church has irrefutable proof that the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) is executing a decades-long strategy to destroy Christianity in America. Pope John Paul II retains famed trial lawyer Carson Elliott to confront the ACLU.

The ACLU responds by having Elliott killed. And so it begins.

Three years later, a tactical nuclea
Published January 31st 2017 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about The Fourth Vow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Fourth Vow

Start your review of The Fourth Vow
Marty626
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Fourth Vow was gripping and entertaining! The author did an excellent job of showcasing the political and ideological underpinnings of the dangerous entities (ACLU) that are destroying the core of what made America great. This book is a must read and should be a call to action.
Kathleen (Kat) Smith
In light of world events, it seems that authors have such a great wealth to draw from to entertain readers. Speculation is always present and evil can always be found in the unlikeliest of places. Those entities that have their roots ground in providing assistance at some point in time, now find that their greed has no boundaries or accountability, especially for those sitting at the top of the food chain. In Richard T. Dolezal's novel, The Fourth Vow, you combine the elements of intrigue, relig ...more
Kyle Robertson
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
This book starts off with a bang and the action never lets up. The writing style and subject matter echoes shades of Dan Brown. The basic premise of the book is this: The ACLU has tried to undermine and attack the values and beliefs of foundational groups in the US, namely religious and military organizations, as well as destroying moral values. To combat this, the ACLU is under attack by the Catholic Church, and the American government tries diligently to sort out the bodies and maintain contro ...more
David McClendon, Sr
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
We were sent a review copy of The Fourth Vow for the purpose of writing a review. First of all, we need to tell you upfront that this book contains a handful of profane words. It does not have any explicit descriptions of sex.

The Fourth Vow by Richard R. Dolezal is a very fast-paced book. In fact, all of the action, with the exception of back story, takes place during the advent season of one year.

This book is chock full of murder. There are all sorts of twists and turns throughout this book.
Brandon
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Liquid Frost
Jun 26, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2017
Conspiracy! ACLU vs Catholic Church. Murder, deceit, and more.

The blurb sounded like an interesting story. But be warned, this tale doesn't just lean Right...it is heavily planted on the Far Right. Personally, I'm more of a Centrist/Libertarian, so I cackled at the political/religious punches and diatribes. But, I also have a warped sense of humor.

The reason why this is a solid three-star read for me has nothing to do with the politics, though. The story really is interesting, but there is some
N
Aug 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: giveaways
First of all I would like to thank Goodreads Giveaways and author Richard Dolezal for the signed copy of "The Fourth Vow". This is an unbiased review. The novel opens with a horrendous bombing and from that point on never stops being immensely exciting. This adventure thriller is well-written and suspenseful. It's almost too real considering the divisive climate in our country at the present time. The brief chapters make this novel easy to read and the book itself is very tactile with a cover th ...more
Judy
Sep 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: first-reads
Four hundred supporters and their leadership of the ACLU are vaporized from a nuclear explosion at a fundraiser in San Francisco. Interesting premise in which to start a book and a rather scary one considering the climate in today's world. This is a political story, well written and full of twists and turns. It moved a little slow at the beginning but the pace improves as you read on, the best nearing the end. I enjoyed the book. I received the book for free through Goodreads First reads.
Claire Barfell
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I won this book on Goodreads Giveaways. If you like mystery, action, conspiracy, etc., you will love this book. The main theme is goodness fighting evil, however, the way it is achieved is very unusual. I can associate this book in the family of books by Dan Brown. The story involves the Catholic Church, the AFL-CIO and it even includes the Supreme Court and high government officials. The main lesson is you can't trust anyone. It is easy reading with short chapters.
Joanne
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received my copy of this novel from Goodreads for my unbiased review. The story pits the ACLU against the Catholic Church. There is no "good-guy" here. Both factions are guilty of many deaths for their cause. The story is fast-paced and well written. I give it 4 stars.
Melba
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All readers & those who enjoy Christian fiction -Bible stories.
I enjoyed reading this book, and it was full of intrigue the whole way through. It would make a wonderful movie, in my opinion, and I know I will read this one again.
Michelle Pulignani
Apr 30, 2017
Jamie
Jun 12, 2017 added it
Shelves: first-reads, suspense
Interesting story. The chapters are short but that helps the reader to keep track of the shifting perspectives and story lines. I definitely didn't expect the ending.

I received this book free through a Goodreads Giveaway.
Conoley Ballard