Start by marking “A Fun Food Friends Adventure” as Want to Read:
A Fun Food Friends Adventure

A Fun Food Friends Adventure

There is always an invitation from Fun Food Friends to walk the colourful brick road of Ice Cream Street throughout Fun Food Land. Every day is a tasty one with yummy food smells, delicious flavours and a lot of sweetness.

However, there is a bad fry who's come to town and he's up to no good. Larry, a spoiled and rotten fry, is a trouble maker. He always ruins happy towns.
Paperback
Published January 30th 2017 by FriesenPress

To ask other readers questions about A Fun Food Friends Adventure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Fun Food Friends Adventure

Phyllis Schwartz
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Fun Food Friends Adventure is a good-guys /bad-guys conflict in the land of food with dynamic illustrations. Mr and Mrs Marshmallow along with their friend Miss Cupcake encounter Larry the rotten potato who casts a bad mood on the happiness in Fun Food Land. The story becomes a tale about how to save the happiness of good food. Luckily, there is a remedy to run evil Larry out of town and order is restored. It's a fun adventure celebrating the joy of food.
Dolores
Apr 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very well illustrated kids book. A fun read for kids with a problem solving theme

Highly recommended
Jennie Mclaren
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book will be fun for kids to read as they imagine these adventures being acted out by their food. I love that it is written by a collaboration between the author and a young person who would be in the target audience of the book.
Matt
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I like the artwork, and when I read it to my daughter she said it was "good". We enjoyed this loopy story.
Eva
Aug 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
A beautifully illustrated book, "One Bad Fry Spoils the Whole Bunch" is a whimsical and sweet story of anthropomorphized food get into adventures. While I'm not the target audience (I would guess 4-7), it was a charming tale warning of having negative (or evil) friends. I will never look at a french fry again - and luckily I have quit eating marshmallows :)
Erin Marshall
Jul 23, 2017
Victor
Apr 06, 2017
Sharon
rated it did not like it
Apr 22, 2017
Aug 25, 2017

• The Adventures of Wyatt the Riot! & the Preschool Pig
  • Tovi the Penguin Goes on a Treasure Hunt in Paris
  • Sammi and Danny Learn about Mars
  • Color Wonder Hooray for Spring!
  • If I Was A Caterpillar
  • Tyler Learns to Do Tricks!
  • Farkle Shark, You Are Not Stupid
  • The Jelly Donut Difference: Sharing Kindness with the World
  • A Is for America Letter Tracing: 50 States of Fun ABC Practice
  • Ice Cream Kitty
  • The Tree Who Didn't Want to Grow
  • I Want to Be a Reader!
  • The Day My Fart Followed Me To Hockey
  • If Your Monster Won’t Go to Bed
  • The Lost Legacy (The Supernormal Sleuthing Service, #1)
  • Ralphy the Rabbit
  • Whisper My Name
  • Sean Goes to Barcelona
I am visual artist, illustrator and children's book author living in Vancouver, Canada. A Fun Food Friends Adventure is the first book in a future series of children’s publications, which I have written and illustrated, with the help of my niece, Brynna. I am a lover of the very, very small, and of course, the very tall.

Brynna has been drawing since she was four and was nine when she began collab