Start by marking “Christmas in a Cowboy's Arms” as Want to Read:
Christmas in a Cowboy's Arms

Christmas in a Cowboy's Arms

Stay toasty this holiday season with heart-warming tales of the Wild West! This Western Christmas anthology features bestselling authors including: Leigh Greenwood, Rosanne Bittner, Linda Broday, Anna Schmidt, Margaret Brownley, and Amy Sandas. Each story features rugged cowboys, the women who've lassoed their hearts...and the Christmas miracles that bring them together.
Mass Market Paperback, 492 pages
Published October 3rd 2017 by Sourcebooks Casablanca

To ask other readers questions about Christmas in a Cowboy's Arms, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas in a Cowboy's Arms

Deborah

This is a collection of quick easy cowboy Christmas reads.

Father Christmas by Leigh Greenwood - 2.5 to 3*

Joe Ryan was framed for a crime he didn't commit and to prove his innocence he's escaped from jail and the book opens with him heading to his ex-partners ranch.
Joe needs to find the gold his ex-partner Pete stole but the ranch is nothing like Joe is expecting.
Mary, Pete's widow is nothing like the harridan he expected he also didn't expect to find her very heavily pregnant.
This is a sweet ins
Tonya Lucas
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
AN AMAZING CHRISTMAS BOOK: TRULY INSPIRING!

The Christmas Stranger by Linda Broday wraps around your heart and weaves a lasting stitch into your soul.
Welcome back to the famous sprawling Lone Star Ranch where miracles seem to always happen.
Sidalee's returning from helping Miss Mamie, an elderly lady, who lives in a line shack on the Lone Star Ranch, when she stumbles across an anxious dog demanding her to follow. As she treads through the knee-high snow, she discovers a lone drifter buried in th
Glenda Kinard
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I completely fell in love with this Christmas book not just because cause two of my favorite authors ever were in it. Linda Broday I recently discovered in the past couple of years and I must say has become a very rare gem to me I love her books tremendously and Rosanne Bittner I have read Bittner since around 1989 and I have been in love with her books ever since the first one I read so therefore she is really embedded in my book loving heart. So of course I loved their books but the real kicke ...more
Cynthia
Sep 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance-westerns
There is nothing more heartwarming then a story about Christmas add a cowboy and the wild west and you have a delightful read that keeps you entertained. Each of these stories are by wonderful very talented authors who know how to keep their reads hook giving sorrow, compassion, hopes, dreams and love with a little adventure, excitement and danger.

My favorite is
The Christmas Stranger by Linda Broday
Hank is going to steal your heart with the love he gives to an old women as the Legend men pull
Stephanie Jenkins Ortiz Cerrillo
I was blessed with an advance copy from Linda! I loved this book. I was a little apprehensive about reading a Christmas book so early but they are all just beautiful little stories that happen at Christmas time. The Christmas season really didn't stand out that much to me. You won't regret going ahead and reading these heartwarming stories even though it's not even Halloween yet!

You can't go wrong with this book that has a lonely spinster, an outlaw turned lawman and rancher that ended up with
Kim Vanravenswaay
Sep 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
A great collection of Historical Cowboy Romance novellas. Only one of them didn't keep my attention, but I just skipped to the next one so no biggie. Some of the stories were part of series by that author. But all can be read as a stand alone.
Cricket
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Every romance lover
Recommended to Cricket by: Tonya Lucas
I was going to write a review for each author, but then I realized that I was saying the same things about each story, so I am writing a collective review for all the authors. The book, "Christmas in a Cowboy's Arms", is so warm and inviting. I read all the stories but one and that is Rosanne Bittner's story because I was told to save it until I finished her Outlaw Series. However, from what I have read of the Outlaw Series, this story will whisk you back to the wild, wild west and make your hea ...more
Elaine Hathaway
Nov 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
what a great read, it has a few of my favorite authors and some new one's I have never read before. I enjoyed the majority of the short stories. Easily since the stories are short only 100 pages this book could be read on a road trip or a flight. It really had me smiling and laughing and wanting more from the characters. I think some of the stories could of had more and been a stand alone book. grab a cup of hot coco , wrap up in a warm blanket and read this book, it will renew your faith in Chr ...more
Michelle
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Working my way through the stories....

A Chick-A-Dee Christmas by Rosanne Bittner
This was a great Christmas story, and actually for me it became the pretty red bow to tie up the Outlaw Hearts series with. So many smiles and sweet moments mixed in with the ever present dangerous adventure of being a part of the Hawkner family. I'm always gonna love Jake, Randy, and their family. This story warmed my heart and filled me up!

The Christmas Stranger by Linda Broday
Woohoo! We get to go back to the Lone
Lori Meehan
Oct 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
THis was a fun western historical Christmas romance.
Isha Coleman
Oct 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Christmas in a Cowboy's Arms by Leigh Greenwood with Rosanne Bittner, Linda Broday, Margaret Brownley, Anna Schmidt, and Amy Sandas
A bad boy hero meets his match.  An unexpected chance at love heals two broken hearts.  A reunion that was years in the making and a chance at a fresh start that is well worth taking.  Christmas In a Cowboy's Arms is modern storytelling with a historical theme.  Romance at it's best develops when the authors keep readers guessing.  Adventure meets scandal.  There's
Yvonne Wohlfeil
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
loved this book! with RB we got to visit with old friends. LB book we met 2 new friends along with visiting old friends. All the stories were well written. Very interesting I couldn't put it down. My hat's off to all 5 authors.
Veda
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What can better in a book about Christmas, then to have several of your favorite authors in the same book.
Rosanne Bittner's story is the wrap up I was wanting. It shows the softer side of Jake. The love he has for his family, especially his grandchildren. The sense that he could help a young man, that he saw as a person just like himself at that age, where you can go bad, or take another path and do good.
Linda Broday, brings you back to the Legend ranch, and all about second chances, and love.
Melissa
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I’m not a regular reader of romance novels, so the novellas in this collection, Christmas in a Cowboy’s Arms were all new material for me. I suppose being more familiar with the authors’ various series would have been helpful, but I didn’t feel like I was missing any major puzzle pieces by coming to these stories as a new reader.

All six of the works in this collection have two things in common: they’re Christmas romances, and they’re set in the West in the 1800’s. It’s a fun period to explore, a
Marsha Spohn
Reviewed at Keeper Bookshelf

Christmas In A Cowboy’s Arms is a fun, sassy, heart felt collection of Christmas romances set in the Old West. Some are related to series, others are not but each can be read as an enjoyable Christmas stand alone story.

The stories include: Father Christmas by Leigh Greenwood – A ChickaDee Christmas by Rosanne Bittner – The Christmas Stranger by Linda Broday – A Texas Ranger for Christmas by Margaret Brownley –A Christmas Baby by Anna Schmidt –A Christmas Reunion by A
Peggy Clayton
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book !
Debbie
Sep 26, 2017 rated it liked it
A good collection of stories. Quick, easy reads. I would recommend it.
Jackie
Book Info
Paperback
Expected publication: October 3rd 2017 by Sourcebooks Casablanca
ISBN 1492656771 (ISBN13: 9781492656777)
Other Editions (1)
Source:Netgalley EARC

Buy book from
Amazon
B&N

BOOK BLURB

In the wild and untamed West, it takes cowboy's embrace to see you through a long winter's night. Stay toasty this holiday season with heart-warming tales from bestselling authors Leigh Greenwood, Rosanne Bittner, Linda Broday, Margaret Brownley, Anna Schmidt, and Amy Sandas.

The Beating H
Leslie aka StoreyBook Reviews
If you love Cowboys, Christmas and the Wild West - then you need to read this book!

The six authors bring us back to the late 1800's when the west was wild and life was nothing like what we know today.  But more than just a look into the past - these stories are of love, whether it be lost love, new found love or a love that has endured for decades.  In each story the main characters have some sort of issue to resolve, and each author weaves that tale into a succinct story that leaves us with a h
Sophia
I could not pass up such a line up including a few favorite authors and a few new to me ones telling historical western Christmas romances all in one book.

Father Christmas by Leigh Greenwood

Joe needs to clear his name from being accused of stealing gold. He hunts down his betraying partner and stumbles upon a little family in need. Mary hated her husband and now he's dead. She thought she had no place for a man until Joe helps her through her sickness, mends things around the farm, befriends shy
AnnMarie
Oct 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This anthology of stories was a real pleasure to read, each one having drama but most of all romance and love set around and at Christmas. There's nothing like reading a book with so many romances with happy ever afters all set at such a wonderful time of year.

Father Christmas by Leigh Greenwood:

This was a wonderful story of two soul mates meeting and falling in love. Joe is the sweetest cowboy ever and he is just what Mary and Sarah need. There were some very funny moments in this story, and so
Patricia
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book contains stories by a couple of my favorite authors and others by new to me authors. The anthology leads off with FATHER CHRISTMAS by Leigh Greenwood, an author I have been wanting to try. This is a story of a man on the run paying for something he didn't do and a woman and child struggling to keep their farm going. They are connected by a good for nothing man who has betrayed them all. They deserve better than the hand life has dealt them.
Next is A CHICK-A-DEE CHRISTMAS by Rosanne Bit
Ruthie Jones
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lone-star-lit
All six novellas in Christmas in a Cowboy’s Arms are enchanting and perfect for getting into the Christmas spirit. Every time I finished a story, I would say it was my favorite, until I realized all of them were my favorite. While they all take place in the late 1800s, each one is unique and will cast a heartwarming, amorous spell on you. A word of caution: the shortness of the stories means attraction, passion, and all things romantic are whirlwind. No time to waste!

The best part about this Chr
Shelly Dabbs
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was so happy to a bunch of my favorite authors all in one book, with such great stories. All of them were good stories but Rosanne Bittner's story stood out only because it was connected to her series which I loved. It will be hard to say goodbye to her fictional family but she wrapped it up well in this Christmas collection.
Mary
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
These are sweet, romantic and dramatic stories. They will make you laugh and cry, and entertain you. The storylines vary, along with the types of characters, and all have happy endings.
I received a complimentary copy of this book from Netgalley. This is my honest and voluntary opinion of it.
Anthonia
Feb 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Always a fan of holiday romance they are one of my favorites. This book is a collection of holiday romance that is full of love, depth, truth, fun, hope, honesty, friendship, bonds, and different time settings. A must read for any and all book lovers everywhere.
Fedora
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Four and a half stars.

Great collection of historical Christmas stories set in the old West. Many are redemption or second chance stories, perfect for generating the heartwarming emotions around the holidays.

Some clearly tie into series that the author has written, but stand alone well.
Ash Zendejas
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: anthologies
What can I say? I am a sucker for cowboys and cowboy tales. Add cowboys and Christmas and you have the perfect anthology. I read this from cover to cover in one day. I loved all of the stories but the story by Amy Sandas completely absorbed me.
Julie Lence
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A heartwarming collection of Christmas stories that can be read any time of year. Enjoy!
Alisha
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
great collection of short stories
« previous 1 3 4 next »