Start by marking “Brie's Submission (4-6) (The Brie Collection: Box Set Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Brie's Submission (4-6) (The Brie Collection: Box Set Book 2)

Brie's Submission (4-6)

(Brie's Submission #4-5)

4.64  ·  Rating details ·  366 Ratings  ·  47 Reviews
The Award-Winning Brie Series by USA Today Bestselling Author Red Phoenix

Sexy. Passionate. Mysterious.

Brie Bennett’s life becomes an exotic adventure as a newly collared submissive.

Heated Russian encounters, seductive nights bound in rope, kinky birthday fun…

Brie is living out her favorite fantasies in the loving arms of her new Master—but darkness lurks in the shadows
Published February 16th 2017 by Provocative Romance

To ask other readers questions about Brie's Submission (4-6), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brie's Submission (4-6)

Ray
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it

I admit I wanted to have as much fun as the first three books of the series. It couldn't be the same and have the characters continue their journey of growth and self discovery. I liked the continued development of Brie through her relationship with Sir and the challenges she faced. The shared stage with the other characters gave me s deeper read and appreciation. There are other characters in the series I want more from. I hope it continues and satisfies. I like stinky cheese and her cast of
Kathleen R.
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Title: Brie's Submission (4-6)
Author: Red Phoenix

5 amazing stars

Emotional. Where the first three novels of this series concentrated on Brie's journey through the many classes at the Submissive's Training Centre and her growth as a sub, the second box set concentrates on her's and Sir's relationship and the hurdles they must face. With her trip in Russia with Dimitry cut short because of a new opportunity to direct her movie, Brie must face the criticism and praise when it comes out in theatre
Kat Ryker
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you've read my review of the first set of three books in this series, then you know this whole series has won my heart. First, it is very rare to find an author who not only it understands the D/s lifestyle but who can transform it into the printed word so that neophytes can not only SEE it but can understand why it appeals to those people who live this lifestyle every day.

This series is about one woman Brie, who stands at the top of her class at the Submissive Training Academy. An academy s
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
If you were like me, I got the first box set of this series FREE on Amazon. It is the beginning of an extraordinary journey I do not want to end.

Brie is a regular young college graduate like any other normal person. She has unique aspects to her yet to be discovered though. At first glance, she glows with her good nature, innocence, and delightful personality. What may not be readily apparent is that she is searching for more in her life and is just not sure of what she needs and just how to get
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
It has been great to go back and re-read Brie’s story! I originally read these books at a time that I didn’t leave reviews so now is the time for me to correct that. I love Sir, Rystar Durov and Tono and many more of the characters written about. But, these 3 are probably my favorites.

I love that Red Phoenix has combined these 3 books. If you have not read any of her books make sure you read these in order.

Book 1: Teach Me
Book 2: Love Me
Book 3: Catch Me

Books 1-3 are now in a set and now books
Katrina Simpson
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Omg I love this series.
So engaging, fun, exciting and can sexy.
I am going to be broke cause I have to read them all great read
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was ok
Unfortunately Underwhelmed

I was really looking forward to this next set of books in The Brie Collection, but it was very underwhelming. First of all the characters, especially Brie and Sir, were rather flat and didn't seem to have chemistry much past the physical. I'm usually okay with 'quick to fall in love' plot lines, but the lack of chemistry makes me question their whole dynamic. I also felt the whole plot line was rushed and trying to fit way too many ideas into only a few books. I do appr
Angela Lewis
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It just keeps getting better and better!

This series is easily one of the best discoveries I have ever made. Of course my curious nature for BDSM was the initial reason for deciding to read this story but now that I have just finished book number six, I am proud to say I am officially emotionally invested in Brie' s story. Now that she is no longer a student training to be a submissive, Brie is getting a serious dose of what it's like. Overall, I think she's handling the curves thrown at her wit
Adriana Fox
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
While keeping true to her form the author alludes you deeper into the community of bdsm providing insight to some of Brie's comrades.
It was a delight to read this box set, and fully recommend everyone buy the entire series.
From the success of Brie achieving a career goal dream, it leads to more encapturing moments as life-changing events unfold between her, Sir, and more. I am already on the next set, wondering what will present itself next!
While there is lots of roles she plays taking ones brea
Amy Leibenguth
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good continuation of series

You must read books 1-3 before this book. This book would not be easily read without it.

Brie and Thane(Sir) are now in their committed relationship. They are learning much about each other and Brie is continuing to learn both her role and her limits. There are many tough turns in this book with Thanes mom, Mr Wallace and and even Ren. But each issues just strengthens the bond between them. Very excited to go on to next 3 books to see what’s in store for them.
Margaret Center
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
How do you find the emotions ... another great read, I cried, laugh and felt confused when Brie was struggling...To feel the connection Brie and Tono have even when they aren't together, and to have that connections as friends is wonderful. She truly has a natural submission to her and her willingness to make her Master happy, she (like many) thrives on the praise of her Master and when she feels she has let him or any Master down it eats at her - boy do I understand those feelings.

Thanks Red Ph
Carol Welch Swafford
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Life after the Center

Brie is further put thru the pages as she is pulled in all directions. Can she keep the emotional connection with Sir in one of his lost trying times? Will she survive Sirs long absence? Learning to be a friend to someone she has a strong connection with will prove trying. So much going on in the second phase of Brie's training. Life just gets more interesting!
Symone
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it

I loved this second box set and the further development of Brie and Thanes relationship.

They both have demons in the past that need addressing for their relationship to be a true partnership. They are learning to deal with ups and downs of success as Bries film career starts to take off.

Again I give points for creativity in the romance department as this book doesn't become monotonous in the bedroom despite the commitment between Brie and Thane.
Kimberly Morrow howe
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely riveting

What a pleasure to read. The journey of Brie and her Sir is not all sunshine and roses. It is hard and it takes work. I loved the growth and progression of the storyline. My heart broke for Tono and my heart soared for Mary & Lea. I am eager to read more and see how the story unfolds.
Donna Storey
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I am hooked. Moving to book 7 on day 4. Best series I've read in a very long time. I will be sad when it ends. I purchased all of them because the first set was so good. Grateful to have found Red Phoenix
donna
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome installment

The next three books of this series are awesome to read. The characters draw you in and keep you entertained while learning more about a TRUE D/s relationship! Thank you Ms. Phoenix for continuing the journey with all of us. I enjoy reading this series immensely!
Mary aka scooby
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow one hot alpha . Brie and Thane have a lot going on in there lives . Thane past comes to haunt him. There journey becomes more difficult, and brie learns some choices have consequences . I love the dynamics between thane and brie. the trust and love you can see shining through. A great series to read . I cant wait to continue their adventure.
Melissa Spence
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Explosion of Sexiness

Just like box set one, Red Phoenix has outdone herself. When Sir and Brie are together, there’s no stopping them. Their love, domination, obedience (sometimes), and growth flourish in these three books. Sir not only pushes Brie’s limits but also his own. Off to read 7-9!
Barbara R. Cady
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The continuing story

This is such an intense series. You can't help but feel what the characters are feeling and the range of emotions can be draining. I take a break between each box set.
Natalie
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So many emotional moments

I just finished this box set of three with books 4,5&6. These three were amazing so many emotional moments. Some uplifting some show how hard moment's in life can be, but with the right people and trust you can move forward.
Lea Vickery
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: EVERYONE!
I loved the other box set and in this one Brie and Sir continue to grow. I love how the characters get stronger and more relatable through every novel. The sexy bits help too. Very intrigued in this world. It opens your eyes to new possibilities.
Elisha Snell
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I submit

I cannot get enough of Brie and Sir! I love it all! The good, the bad, the pretty and the ugly! But most of all how they all reach and protect one another in their little community!
Amber Carroll
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

So beautiful love the continued story. There were tears and laughs and blushed cheeks through this whole series must read
Stephanie Hayward
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sheila
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Read the first 3 for free so enjoyed them had to by the next 3 now into the next ones I believe these books to be better than 50 shades of grey had a hard time not skipping pages
Pamela Carey Reynolds
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

I love all 6 stories now on to 7 8 and 9 I love Brie and master, read eveyone read
Pinky Hewitt
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fab

Giving you more chance to fall in love with the characters and have your heart break for them lots of changes good and bad
Meghann Walker
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
SO good!!

Omg!! I can't get enough of Sir and Brie!! I'm so ready to read what comes next! I love how they live each other!
Tammi Plummer
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Totally in love with this series. And Red never ever Lets me down with the amazing story. I still can't pick just one Master I love!!
Sheila
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love the different scenes/Doms that was played out ... very erotic... had me panting
USA Today Bestselling Author

Red Phoenix is an award-winning romance author who gained popularity with her BDSM series, Brie's Submission.
To join in the Brie experience begin with the 1st Boxed Set (Books 1-3) and start your journey into a sensual world...
Brie's Submission Books 1-3 by Red Phoenix
✤Join my Newsletter: redphoenix69.com/newsletter-signup
✤Red's Books: http://redphoenix69.com/reds-books/br...
✤Goodreads Group: https://www.goodr

Brie's Submission (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Teach Me (Brie's Submission, #1)
  • Love Me (Brie's Submission, #2)
  • Catch Me (Brie's Submission, #3)
  • Try Me (Brie's Submission, #4)
  • Protect Me (Brie's Submission, #5)
  • Hold Me (Brie's Submission, #6)
  • Surprise Me (Brie's Submission, #7)
  • Trust Me (Brie's Submission, #8)
  • Claim Me (Brie's Submission, #9)
  • Enchant Me (Brie's Submission, #10)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
“You are meant to accomplish great things. To whom much is given, much is expected” 0 likes