Start by marking “British Bad Boys: A Bad Boy Romance Boxed Set” as Want to Read:
British Bad Boys: A Bad Boy Romance Boxed Set

British Bad Boys: A Bad Boy Romance Boxed Set

Indulge yourself with this boxed set of stories written by bestselling and award-winning British romance authors. No one knows British bad boys better than they do!

Come and spend time with a dirty-talking London tattoo artist, a Scottish bad boy, a British gangster who won’t take no for an answer, and MORE! These men are all hotter than hell and have accents to
ebook
Published May 4th 2017 by Warwick House Press

To ask other readers questions about British Bad Boys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about British Bad Boys

Start your review of British Bad Boys: A Bad Boy Romance Boxed Set
Gail Atkins
May 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
A box set of short stories which are easy to read..There's lots of sex scenes, some violence but each story is completely different. Not all of them were to my taste but with lots of different characters throughout the books will please different people.
Alison
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic collection of short stories from the fab Brit Babes. All Brit Bad Boys but with one thing in common - they all have a heart.

Carved In Ink -Art finds out his landlady has passed away and left his building to her niece. Will he be able to get on with some stuck up yank?

Fast Lust - Gloria is a lifestyle reporter sent to report on a round of the British Superbikes. Trying to make the most of a bad thing Gloria seeks out to find a good story and ends up findi
T.M. Payne
Apr 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book: British Bad Boys: A Bad Boy Romance Boxed Set
Author: Marissa Farrar , Lily Harlem , Lucy Felthouse , K.D. Grace , Victoria Blisse , Lexie Bay , Tabitha Rayne
Publication Date: 5/4/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
This is a set compiled of several very sexy although short stories. Very entertaining. I am leaving a review for 6 of the 7.

Carved in Ink by Marissa Farrar
I absolutely loved this story. We get a young woman
namericanwordcat
Carved in Ink by Marissa Farrar

The heroine inherits a building with a tattoo shop and the grumpy tattoo ship owner. The hero is a bit too hot and cold for me but it is an enjoyable read.

Fast Lust By Lucy Felthouse
I enjoyed this peek into British Motorcross with a romance between a reporter and motor cross rider.

Heavy Metal Lust by Victoria Blisse

Younger Rocker Hero with an older single mom heroine. Fun stuff that would have made for a good longer romance.

Innocen
Dawn Higgins
May 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
A Fantasic Sexy & Hot read.

Well i was pleasantly susprised by these short storys,there was great deal of hot sexy,bad boys,i mean what more could you want in a book.
I loved all the different storys by a lot of authors i had not heard of, and what better way to introduce these fabulous authors than with a taste of there own sytle of writting,so you get to know them.
Each story was unigue and they was all enjoyable ,but i do have two that were my favouites.....
Carv
Book Monitor
This is a collection of sexy, short stories by different authors. The stories are varied although all fit the Bad Boys theme. The heroes are hot,and the sex smoking. Given that the story form is short the stories are all well written with enough complexity to keep the reader interested and without compromising the story by rushing the endings.
There is for me one stand out story and a couple of the others are really good, There was one in this set that I didn't like much but I am not giving
Gillian
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
This is a great box set of sexy bad boy reads.
Carved in Ink by Marissa Farrar - Loved this story of Theresa the new owner of a tattoo shop and Art the bad boy tattoo artist such a bad combination that is so very good together.
Fast Lust By Lucy Felthouse - This is the first I have read by this author and will be looking out for more. Gloria is a reporter and Rafe bad boy is a biker that she ends up interviewing...wow what an interview.
In Training by K D Grace -What a very hot re
Chelle
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Carved in Ink by Marissa Farrar.

Really nice, sweet story that reminds you to look beyond the surface. I absolutely loved Art, I loved his passion, the way he whole heartedly did things and his outlook on life. I thought he was absolutely adorable. I loved how they were just right together, limited false drama and a real sense of meeting your other half.

Marissa's writing style is simple but she writes characters. Really great characters.

A gorgeous story.

I received an ARC
Wopsywoobookblog
May 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
As the title suggests, British Bad Boys is a boxset of short stories by varying authors. Each one tells the story of a different British bad boy. There's a mixture of hotness to go around. You have a biker, tattoo artist, Irish gypsy, basically take a bad boy, add a female and you've got yourself a plethora of hot and heavy, British style.

I loved the different take on what the authors deem a 'bad boy.' The bad boys themselves were very much what a British fella seems to be like - just without t
Lianne
Jun 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a great collection that you can dip in and out of. What girl doesn't like a sexy bad boy? With so many different stories there will be something for everyone. Each story is stand alone and well written. Wham bam thank you mam
Gina
May 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved this collection of wicked, sexy bad boys and the women who love them just the way they are.

Be warned though, these stories are not to be read in public. Unless of course that's your thing.
Linda Levine
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed the stories included in the set. You get all kinds of bad boys. I liked the variety of characters including a biker and mobster which are two of my favorites. The stories are quick reads that deliver plenty of heat.

I am voluntarily reviewing a copy I received.
Jennifer Dewitt
Penne
rated it it was ok
Jul 20, 2019
Tabitha Rayne
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Julie
Jun 15, 2017

• Hiding in Plain Sight
  • Highland Pursuits
  • Baby Love
  • Viking Wolf (Viking Warriors, #1)
  • Chemical [se]X 2: just one more
  • An Executive Decision (The Executive Decision Trilogy, #1)
  • The Mammoth Book of Women's Fantasies
  • All Those Lies (D.I. Tracy Collier #1)
  • Enchanted Submission
Marissa Farrar is a multi-published romance and fantasy author. She was born in Devon, England, loves to travel and has lived in both Australia and Spain. She now resides in the countryside with her husband, three children, a crazy Spanish dog, two rescue cats and six hens. She has a degree in Zoology, but her true love has always been writing.

Marissa is the author of sixteen novels, includ