Start by marking “Demon's Kiss (Blood and Magick, #2)” as Want to Read:
Demon's Kiss (Blood and Magick, #2)

Demon's Kiss

(Blood And Magick #2)

Dark rituals. Power hungry demon-bloods. A witch barely holding it together.

Someone is killing the Hollows in New Orleans. After freeing the city from the yoke of Remy, the immortal, Madison and her coven start building a new social system based on freedom and democracy. But years of relying on the protection offered by a dictator has made the witches soft. Now their sacre
Published February 4th 2017 by Supernal Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Demon's Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Demon's Kiss

Donna Thompson
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-read
Yes, you can judge a book by its cover, and if the amazingly beautiful cover art to "Demon's Kiss" drew you in, you'll be pleasantly surprised to find that the story contained within more than lives up to its promise. What a fantastic book! I can't recommend this series enough, or its author, Katerina Martinez. Everything she writes is stellar, but this series is the cherry on top. From the characters to the setting, to the fast-paced plot and smooth flawless writing, there is something that wil ...more
Angela
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kristen Lewendon
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
She leaves me speechless on a regular basis. The book is just so good, I have no words to properly explain it's awesomeness. The characters get more complex, the world gets richer, the darkness becomes more evil, and the cliffhanger ending get more epic. A bit of a spoiler alert there. While this book wraps up the main conflict, there's a whole 'nother can of worms opened and waiting for us for the next book. So I'll be anxiously counting the moments until book three is finally in my hands.
I rec
Marianne
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
How are the witches going to run New Orleans???

Nicole and Madison have one of the covers to run. They have already had to deal with the imps messing with their hollars. Jared comes into Madison's life, he is a trueblood Demon. And now because she didn't have time one of the young vampires has killed a young witch....

Read and enjoy!!
Donna McDonald
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

I enjoyed the 2nd book as much as the first! The writing is wonderful and the characters come to life making reading very easy and good for young people. I look forward to reading the next in the service!
Phthon
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An intense continuation of this exciting series! Starts off with a bang and just keeps going. The characters are intensifying and the new ones introduced are just as good! Great job! If you love the occult in New Orleans this is for you!
Julie Donovan
May 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Good storyline

My gripe is a different hot guy, same witch. I thought the character was stronger then that. Other then that, the characters are developing slowly, I will read the next book in this series.
Linda
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Demons gone for now

The witches were able to save Nicole and her mother from the demons. Vampires are awaken. Great book. I recommend it.
Lindsey Bernard
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic!

Great continuation of the first and I can't wait for the next! I am thoroughly enjoying the series!😀 thanks Katerina
Erica Jones
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Great book to read. I definitely recommend this book.
Good story line and character introduction. Can't wait to read book 3!
Shawn Mcdowell
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Damon's Kiss

This new series is going turkey awesome. I love the story line and the characters that are involved and I cannot wait for the next book to come out.
Lisa
Mar 07, 2017 rated it liked it
May be good for young adults

This story was okay. It's more for teens than adults.
It would be a lot better if someone had proofread it. There were some glaring errors, which kids won't notice, but adults will.
Debbie  Victorino
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book.

I don't even know where to start. This is a great book. Madison is a witch a powerful one there are three men well not really men one is s vampire john luc, Jarod is a demon and Remy is a bad witch. I could see her with any of them. Long story short it has everything a good book needs. Awesome awesome book. I can't wait for the 3rd book so I can where the author takes it.
Abbie
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Must read series and author

Madison is in for it in this time. A new democratic system has been implemented for the covens of New Orleans and the bickering never seems to end. To help solve the mystery of who is draining the hollows of power, she sets off into the swamps and finds more than she bargained for. Imps, not not competing witches, is what she finds, and struggles to catch. Finally, one Imp is captured in an inescapable bubble that she keeps on her dresser. Things couldn't get normal fo
Jennifer Daniels
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant!!!!!

Katerina Martinez has really out done herself with a Demon's Kiss. Im so blown away with every new book that Martinez releases.

In part two of the series Madison is just starting to find her footing again after Jean Luc's abrupt departure. Madison and Nicole are also dealing with their new role in the coven after outing Remy and also trying to find out what is killing the Hollow's when a new hot biker, Jared comes into town, and then all hell breaks loose.

A demon named Belial show's
Sharon Karson
Feb 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fascinating series

This book and the series of which it is a part have great relatable characters, wonderful interactions, and nonstop action. I have enjoyed both books and look forward to the next.
Lucinda
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The second book in the Blood and Magick series.
Would you make a deal with the devil for immortality?
I was so glad I only had to wait a month to carry on reading this series after the first book was released at the beginning of January.
Madison the main character in this series has grown from being a nobody in New Orleans to being the head honcho of the witches. We get introduced to various demons in this book and a new possible romance just to make things a little crazy.
Just the right amount of h
Angela Sanders
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A new battle rages in New Orleans!

Madison and Nicole are fighting to keep their new witch democracy running, while things in New Orleans are changing. Different species have learned about Vampires running around and have decided to move in. However, these aren't just any random creatures; they bring evil in their wake, wanting one of New Orleans most powerful witches.
A new, gorgeous, hunk of a man comes on the scene and Madison isn't sure if she can trust him. Jared...he does what he can to prov
Rachel Lynn Miller
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hopeful!

I loved Demon's Kiss! I so look forward to a third book that let's us know what happens between Madison and Jared as well as Madison and Jon Luc!
Tracy Carroll
Feb 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
A new path

I very much enjoy this series and like how new paths have opened up so we can keep guessing on how things may turn out. I haven't decided if I'm team Jared or Jean Luc yet, only time will tell. I'm definitely hyped up about the next book in the series and can't imagine how it will play out. Definitely worth taking an afternoon out and reading a book in this series.
Lyla Kerr
Apr 06, 2017
dawn morgan
Jun 17, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Perfection Unleashed (Double Helix, #1)
  • Dark Descent (Codex Blair, #3)
  • Crimson Psyche (Kismet Knight, Ph.D., Vampire Psychologist, #3)
  • Ghosts of Witches Past (Witches of Tower Hill, #1)
  • Magic Reborn (The Peacesmith Series, #1)
  • Lord of Shadows (Blackness Falls #1)
  • New Orleans Magic (The Voodoo Dolls #1)
  • Damned Either Way (The Harker Trilogy #3)
  • Chaos Conspiracy (Sacrificial Magic #1)
  • War of the Dragons (Dragon-Born Trilogy #4)
  • Demon Leap (The Specials, #1)
  • Twilight Siege
  • Magic In My Bones (Lesser Magicks #1)
  • Dragon Magic: Dragonblood Sagas (Lyric's Curse Book 2)
  • Ivy Granger Psychic Detective Box Set (Ivy Granger, #0.5, #1, #2, #3)
  • Legacy
  • The Gates of Hell (Arianna Rose, #5)
  • Nerves of Steel (Misfits of Magic, #1)
Katerina Martinez is the pen name of a husband-and-wife writing duo living on the Rock of Gibraltar. By day Katerina (that's her on the picture, by the way) takes care of their five year old daughter and three cats, brainstorming ideas and writing down story beats while Lee works his nine to five in a big office to bring home the bacon. But by night the pair team up to put their ideas together, an ...more

Blood And Magick (4 books)
  • Magick Reborn (Blood and Magick, #1)
  • Witch's Wrath (Blood and Magick, #3)
  • Untitled (Blood and Magick, #4)