Start by marking “Their Ranch Reunion (Rocky Mountain Heroes #1)” as Want to Read:
Their Ranch Reunion (Rocky Mountain Heroes #1)

Their Ranch Reunion

(Rocky Mountain Heroes #1)

The Rancher Next Door

Single mom Carly Wagner is surprised to learn she'll have to share ownership of the home she's inherited with her first love--and first heartbreak--Andrew Stephens. The man who fled their tiny Western town is back and standing in the way of her dreams to expand her B and B. Now a successful businessman, Andrew has eight weeks to buy Carly out. But Car
Published July 18th 2017 by Love Inspired

To ask other readers questions about Their Ranch Reunion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Their Ranch Reunion

Start your review of Their Ranch Reunion (Rocky Mountain Heroes #1)
Deanne Patterson
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Scenic Ouray, nestled in a bowl surrounded by thirteen-thousand-foot peaks. This beautiful ranching area in mountainous Colorado is where this book takes place, the first one in this series. Each book is about one of five brothers so lots more great reading ahead. This is Andrew and Carly's story. Whenever I read a Love Inspired book I always feel happy. I know any conflict will gently be resolved and each book has a faith filled message through out.
Andrew and Carly were in a relationship in the
Susan
Mar 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: library

Mindy Obenhaus

THEIR RANCH REUNION is the first book in the Rocky Mountain Heroes series and I can't believe I waited so long to read this collection of funny and romantic stories. The story takes place in Ouray, Colorado and Mindy Obenhaus describes it so beautifully that I am ready to pack my bags and go see it for myself. Each book in the series deals with one of the five Stephens brothers. All unmarried and very very hot! What more could you ask for right?

Carly Wagner is a
Carla Johnson-Hicks
Their Ranch Reunion is the first book in the Rocky Mountain Heroes series and is the first book that I have read by Mindy Obenhaus. It will definitely not be the last. I enjoyed visiting the town of Ouray and meeting the Stephens family. Carly Wagner grew up there, was married, took over the family B&B, had a child, was widowed and is now trying to save her business by expanding. When her beloved neighbour died, she left her home to Carly and her grandson Andrew. They each want to buy the other ...more
Beth Erin
Apr 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This sweet small town with its cutesie B&B and local ranching community is the perfect setting for a second chance romance! Baked goods and cowboy/builders are a wonderfully delightful combination!

Obenhaus delivers a warm and cozy environment with authentic characters and relatable emotions and situations. I'd love to visit Ouray and strike up a friendship Carly, Andrew, and all their friends!

This is the first series I've had the opportunity to read by this author and I'm looking forward to fut
Brittany
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s so much fun to discover a “new-to-me” author to enjoy! Their Ranch Reunion is the first book in the Rocky Mountain Heroes series and is the first book that I have read by Mindy Obenhaus. It will definitely not be the last.

I enjoyed this second chance love story so much! Carly and Andrew were such likable characters and Carly’s daughter, Megan, was a very realistic and precious child. I liked watching as Carly and Andrew grew close to each other once more, many years after their first relati
Kav
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The best thing about Andrew is that he has four unmarried brothers who all deserve a happily ever after of their own so this is the first book in a series -- sqqqquuueeeaaaallllll!!!!

A touching reunion story that explores the complications -- and joys -- that come with second chances. Reconnecting after years, Carly and Andrew still find themselves on opposite sides of nearly everything. Still, it isn't hard to fall back into love which only leaves the same conflicts to deal with. But this time
Rachel DeVaughn
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in the Rocky Mountain Heroes series and is the first book that I have read by this author. I really enjoyed it!!

This story featured the Stephens family, Carly and her daughter Megan. Carly and Andrew use to be best friends (and dated!) in high school but drifted apart after college. Carly stayed home in the small Colorado town, married, had a child, and then became widowed. 20 years later Andrew comes home to start renovations on his Grandmothers Livie's house which is ne
Ibjoy1953 Hannabass
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
MY THOUGHTS ON THIS BOOK
This romance starts off not so sweet, with Carly inheriting the a House she intends to expand her bed and breakfast. But she soon runs into major problems when she realizes its a joint inheritance with her first love Andrew, who intends to fix the house up and sell it. Andrew left their little town many years ago to make a successful business of his own. How will these two headstrong people survive this issue they have to face.

I love this story and the characters had me l
Hallie Szott
Apr 02, 2019 marked it as reviewed  ·  review of another edition
Beginning her Rocky Mountain Heroes series and introducing the Stephens brothers, Mindy Obenhaus delivers two sweet romances in Their Ranch Reunion and The Deputy’s Holiday Family. Readers of the genre will not be disappointed with the stories.

Their Ranch Reunion reunites Andrew Stephens with his high school sweetheart, Carly Wagner. The cause of their rekindling relationship is a house they both inherited, which naturally leads to complications and drama. Will this second chance be just what th
Carole Jarvis
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love it when a series draws us into the life of a family, letting each one shine in their own story as we get to know and care about them. Their Ranch Reunion by Mindy Obenhaus begins just such a series – and best of all, it’s about five unattached brothers and their father, so there’s lots to anticipate.

I discovered this series when reading book #3, Her Colorado Cowboy, and immediately wanted to read the previous two stories. Their Ranch Reunion begins the series with the story of Andrew and
Christina
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
♡I received a copy of this book from Just Read Tours. ♡

Their Ranch Reunion is the first book in the Rocky Mountain Heroes series by Mindy Obenhaus. I was captivated every chapter, this is my first time reading any of Mindys books and I'm looking forward to continuing with this series.

Carly runs a B&B in the town of Ourely she has a young daughter from her late marriage. When she goes next door she comes across her first love Andrew in hopes of buying his half of his grandmothers home.

Of course
Inspirationalfictionreader
Their Ranch Reunion is the first story that I’ve read by Mindy Obenhaus. I really enjoyed the setting. I used to live in Grand Junction and Denver, so I’m familiar with all of the towns. I liked the writing style and was drawn into the story fairly quickly.

I really liked Andrew and his brothers and I’m looking forward to reading their books - especially Noah’s. I also liked Carly’s daughter, Megan, she was written realistically and really added to the story. I loved what she did at the end of t
Sydney
Mar 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-reads, ebooks
Mindy Obenhaus has written a fabulous first book to her Rocky Mountains Heroes series in Their Ranch Reunion. This story is about first love and heartbreak, a rekindling of that love, and completely falling in love. It’s about making hard decisions in life. It’s about leaving and pursuing an opportunity in another city or staying and pursing an even better one at home. This is a sweet contemporary romance story that readers will thoroughly enjoy.

Series: Rocky Mountain Heroes
Genre: contemporary,
Cheryl Wood
Feb 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: just-read-tours
Cowboys and the beautiful mountain town of Ouray, Colorado what more could a person ask for? “Their Ranch Reunion” is the first book in the Rocky Mountain series. Carly grew up in the mountain town whose Bed & Breakfast needs a much needed expansion. When her next-door neighbor passes away, she finds out that the house was left to Carly and starts to make plans to start the renovation but there is one roadblock in the way, Andrew Stephen, her high school sweetheart who is now joint owner of the ...more
MJSH
What a fun book and a great start to a promising series! This is the first book by Mindy Obenhaus that I have read and I am hooked! Set in present-day Ouray, Colorado, the author introduces the reader to the charm of a small town and a family that has deep roots in the town. The writing is easy- to-follow, the plot moves at a good pace, the characters are flawed and absolutely lovable, and second chances as well as grace abound as the characters develop and mature.

Andrew, second of five Stephen
Gina Holder
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was my first read by both author Mindy Obenhaus and the Love Inspired line of books and it was everything I look for in a great story: perfectly clean, a sweet love story, and characters learning to trust God with their lives. I loved Their Ranch Reunion and I would love to read the rest of the series. Because it is short, we don't learn much about each of the characters, but are given a small glimpse into their lives. I love when children have a place in the story. Their innocence and hone ...more
Faye
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Carly is a single mom with dreams of expanding her bed and breakfast, but the only thing standing in her way is her first love who left their small-town a long time ago for the big city. Carly has inherited a property, which she hopes to use to expand, but the problem is that Andrew has inherited joint ownership of the property.

But when Carly's house catches fire, Andrew offers her and her daughter, Megan a place to stay.

Will Carly and Andrew be able to come to an agreement or will their indivi
Suzie Waltner
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Returning to Ouray was supposed to be temporary for Andrew Stephens, but a change to his grandmother’s will which he wasn’t aware of, a fire, and an illness keep him plenty busy. And then there’s his high school sweetheart.

Carly’s dream is to extend her family’s bed and breakfast but in order to do that, she has to convince Andrew Stephens to sell her his half of his grandmother’s house.

Andrew is such a gentleman when it comes to Carly! He’s considerate and protective and, of course, attracted.
Kelly (Simply Kelina) C.
Feb 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I flew through this one and I really enjoyed it. I was not really sure if I would love it, but I did and I have already added the rest of the series to my TBR. I love that the rest of the series follows the other Stephens brothers. I cannot wait to see where their stories go as well.

I really enjo
Rose (Adventurous Bookworm)
Mar 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Despite the fact that I did not love "Her Colorado Cowboy", this book was really good. It was super cute. The characters interacted in a realistic way that drew me in. Megan was fun to read about with all of her antics.
I was a bit surprised about how little time was spent restoring the Carly's B&B. Carly spends most of her time over at Andrew's family's ranch caring for foals and Andrew's sick father, Clint. Clint was such a handful and quite the character. I had to laugh at some of the things h
Rachael
Jan 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
I don’t always enjoy short reads...or romance reads. This book however was enjoyable. I liked the characters ( I’ll admit the little girl in this book stole my heart...so precious!), the plot was Hallmark type but still enjoyable, and the story was quite well done.

This was my first book by this author...and probably not my last. Really thought the book was sweet and well written.

There are quite a few brothers on this ranch so maybe each brother will get his story. I liked the dad, too. The ranc
Holly
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book because you could feel the love, taste the fresh-baked cookies, and smell the wood burning! It was so vividly descriptive that you felt you were part of the story. The plot had some great surprises with a wonderful love story of family and old friends. It kept my interest so that I didn’t want to put it down, and at the end, I even wanted to know what else might happen with these characters...
Meagan Myhren-bennett
Rocky Mountain Heroes #1
By Mindy Obenhaus

Carly Wagner loves her life in Ouray, Colorado. Though at times she has a few regrets in regard to her late husband. She has a delightful young daughter Megan. She owns and runs a successful B and B which she has hopes of expanding into the next house over. She just needs to buy out the half share that belongs to Andrew Stephens.

Andrew Stephens has just sold his company at a good profit and is in the process of purchasing another. Since
Pam
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Their Ranch Reunion is a heart-warming story of second chances. It features widowed mother Carly Wagner whose B & B is in need of space to expand. When she inherits the house next door, she quickly makes plans for the much needed expansion. There is just one kink in the works – her former best friend and high school sweetheart Andrew Stephens is joint heir to his grandmother’s property. He has taken time from his successful Colorado business to make enough repairs to quickly sell the house and r ...more
Lilian
Apr 01, 2019 rated it liked it
I rather did enjoy this read! I read Her Colorado Cowboy before this one and wasn't very impressed, so I didn't have very high expectations for Their Ranch Reunion. It turned out to be an overall fun, fluffy, and lighthearted read.

Andrew and Carly, the main characters, face a large difficulty when they both have claims on half of a house, and both are too stubborn to let the other one buy their half. Their romance was quite unrealistic and very fluffy--which doesn't bother me, but I know that it
Karen
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I read these books out of order, so it was fun to see how the Stephens family started out! I loved the interaction between Carly, a widowed single mother, and Andrew, her first love. When Andrew comes home to fix up his grandmother's house and sell it, he's shocked to discover that he's only partial owner of the property. When poor Carly's home catches fire and requires repair, she and her daughter move into the inherited house. Romance and tension ensue, of course! It was both adorable and frus ...more
Katherine
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed the start of Ms. Obenhaus' latest series. Andrew, Carly, and her daughter Megan are all likable characters that I found something to connect with. I loved that there was a twist I wasn't expecting fairly early in the story, taking it in a different direction from where I had predicted. The setting in Ouray sounds so beautiful that I started Googling it so I could see some photos. If I ever get to CO, it's definitely on my list to visit.

I also liked the even beyond the main characters w
Kendra Neal
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Christian Fiction readers
I really enjoy Christian Romance stories and this book was no exception.

Carly and Andrew were High School sweethearts. They lost track of each over the years. A set of circumstances, mainly finding out Carly has inherited a house and it happens to be next door to Andrew's house, brings them back to each others lives. Carly is a widowed, single mom and is running a B&B. The property is also been heired to Andrew. Will they rekindle their love or will they allow barriers to get in their way??

A G
Connie Carpenter
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Their Ranch Reunion is the first book in the Rocky Mountain Heroes series and is the first book that I have read by Mindy Obenhaus. It will not be the last! This story featured the Stephens family, Carly and her daughter Megan. Carly and Andrew used to be best friends and had dated in the past - but as life sometimes does, it takes us in directions that we may not see. Fast forward 20 years. Carly is widowed with a child - Andrew is back doing renovations on his grandma's house. Oh the chemistry ...more
Bonnie
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Their Ranch Reunion a Rocky Mountain Heroes series by Mindy Obenhaus. Carly Wagner owns a Bed and Breakfast and she wants to expand. She is part owner of the house next door with her first love, Andrew Stephens. Andrew's grandmother owned the house and left it to both Carly and Andrew. Andrew lives in Denver and is back to his home town to fix up and grandmothers house and rent it. Carly takes care of Andrews dad when he is sick. Andrew remodels Carly's Bed and Breakfast when there is a fire in ...more

• The Runaway Bride (The Bride Ships, #2)
  • A Most Inconvenient Love (Prairie Brides #1)
  • The Sewing Sisters' Society (A Second Chance Romance Collection Book 1)
  • Out of the Embers (Mesquite Springs, #1)
  • On Wings of Devotion (The Codebreakers, #2)
  • Collision of Lies
  • Danger on the Ranch (Roughwater Ranch Cowboys, #1)
  • A Bride of Convenience (The Bride Ships, #3)
  • The Joy of Falling
  • On a Summer Tide (Three Sisters Island #1)
  • More Than Words Can Say (Patchwork Family, #2)
  • Before I Called You Mine
  • Act of Valor (True Blue K-9 Unit)
  • Tate (The Montana Marshalls, #2)
  • Standoff (Natchez Trace Park Rangers #1)
  • Beauty in Hiding (Beauty in Flight #2)
  • The House at the End of the Moor
  • Aiming for Love (Brides of Hope Mountain, #1)
Award-winning author Mindy Obenhaus is passionate about touching readers with Biblical truths in an entertaining, and sometimes adventurous, manner. She lives on a ranch in Texas with her husband, two sassy pups, countless cattle, deer and the occasional coyote, mountain lion or snake. When she’s not writing, she enjoys spending time with her grandchildren, cooking and watching the Hallmark Channe ...more

Rocky Mountain Heroes (5 books)
  • The Deputy's Holiday Family (Rocky Mountain Heroes #2)
  • Her Colorado Cowboy (Rocky Mountain Heroes #3)
  • Reunited in the Rockies (Rocky Mountain Heroes #4)
  • Her Rocky Mountain Hope (Rocky Mountain Heroes #5)