Start by marking “Happy Spank Patrick’s Day (Suncoast Society, #47)” as Want to Read:
Happy Spank Patrick’s Day (Suncoast Society, #47)

Happy Spank Patrick’s Day

(Suncoast Society #47)

(Suncoast Society 47, MM, MMM, MMF, MF, FF, BDSM)

Cali, Max, and Sean are hosting a kinky St. Patrick’s Day party for the Suncoast Society. From unicorn shibari photo shoots to crazy party games, it’s bound to be a wild night. Even if Cali’s bondage-loving cat, Baxter, has been confined to a back room for the duration of the festivities.

Yet it’s not all fun and games. Befor
ebook
Published March 20th 2017 by Siren-BookStrand

To ask other readers questions about Happy Spank Patrick’s Day, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Happy Spank Patrick’s Day

Aղցela W.
This was book 47 in the "Suncoast Society" series and the gang is have another kinky party this time at Sean, Max and Cali are hosting it. Right before the party they learn that Mallory and Kel lost their baby and the couple is devastated their friends want to be there for them but they want sometime for themselves. I love reading this series but this book was a little hard for me to read I don't know if it was because of the last book I read or the subject matter. Cali decided that she doesn't ...more
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
The Romance Review

It is always a toss-up if a kinky party will be filled with fun times, sad memories or tragic events. Changing it up is nice because it shows the realities of kinky parties. It isn't perfect. Not everyone is skinny and model material. Whilst it may get erotically orgy like, it doesn't always happen this way. The private parties are more for people who enjoy being with each other to connect. It is kind of like a potluck where a group of friends get together and spend time making great memories.
Pam
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tymber Dalton is my favorite author and an automatic buy every time she releases a new book. Happy Spank Patrick's Day is the 47th book in the Suncoast Society BDSM series. In case you're panicking because you haven't read the previous 46 books, never fear! Each book in the series is a standalone novel, although you will understand the backstories of the characters better if you read them in order. There's a complete listing of the entire series, in order, at the beginning of each Suncoast Socie ...more
KnottyGirl Reviews
Happy Spank Patrick's Day is one of the Suncoast holiday party get=together books. Our party hosts this time around are Max, Cali, and Sean. (I have noticed btw, Cali is getting very switchy, Sean much more subby. Where have all the female subs gone?) Anywho's the book starts with our invite from Tony. (I soooo love that man *sighing happily*) I enjoy that invite, it makes me feel like part of the in-crowd.

Baxter is up to his shenanigans again, and of course, Sean is all tied up in it. (I won't
Never Stop Reading or Dreaming
Review:

WHY DON'T YOU JUST TARE OUT MY HEART AND STOMP ON IT?? Oh my word what a hard thing to take in the beginning. Actually that tore my heart in two so bad I couldn't even concentrate on the rest of the story. But what an amazing group of friends these people are. I wish I had them in my life.
C
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tears in the first few pages

Ms. Dalton is a master storyteller. Wonderful that the party escaped the tension. I was right there. I was waiting for Mal to offer to have a baby for them and so glad that didn’t happen in this story. Well done!!
Tiffany
Jul 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I always love the parties..

It's great to get to catch up with other characters from previous books. This one was a little more heavy. Kudos to Mrs. Dalton for talking about a topic so many women won't talk about.
Adelaide
May 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tears so many of them

I love getting to revisit previous characters from the series but I read most of this story with blurry vision. It was most definitely a feels trip.
Toi
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Story

OK upfront have your tissues handy, this one has a heartbreaker in it. I love that we get to catch up with some old friends in this one.
Angie
Mar 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a four hankie book! I loved it because it caught me up on some of the couples that I don't hear enough often enough, like Bill and Gabe as well as introducing new couples who will be in upcoming books. But it was also a hard read because that one of my favorite couples has a tragedy that I didn't see coming. A short, satisfying read.
Angel_Angiej
Mar 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
If you know the characters from previous books, this book will be a heartbreaker, especially for one couple. Another couple makes a decision that could change their lives. Read this book with tissues on the side. You'll need them.
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hold on to your tissues. Our friends are going through a rough time. Mal and Kel are having a bad time but they still want the rest of their friends to enjoy the party. So the party must go on but with a slight cloudy overcast and a reality check for them all to love and live.
Sarah ~Book Addict~
Grab the tissues for a very emotional ride.
Victoria
Elizabeth Schultz
Mar 02, 2018
Catherine Iriarte
Apr 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the first of this series I have had to digest before writing a review. That being said, I was laughing from the start of the book then about a quarter of the way in, I had to pull out the tissues. I love the characters Kell and Mal. Walking through the book with the other characters was both sobering and comforting. Having Sean cheering everyone up was wonderful and caring. By the end of the book I was laughing again and loving the characters all the more. The fact the characters in thes ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Tymber Dalton is the better-known wild-child alter-ego of author Lesli Richardson. She lives in the Tampa Bay region of Florida with her husband, writer Jon Dalton, (aka "The World's Best Husband™") and too many pets. Active in the BDSM lifestyle she writes about, when she's not playing D&D with her friends or shooting skeet, she's a part-time Viking shield-maiden in training. The two-time EPI ...more

Suncoast Society (1 - 10 of 92 books)
  • Safe Harbor (Suncoast Society, #1)
  • Domme by Default (Suncoast Society, #2)
  • Cardinal's Rule (Suncoast Society, #3)
  • The Reluctant Dom (Suncoast Society, #4)
  • The Denim Dom (Suncoast Society, #5)
  • Pinch Me (Suncoast Society, #6)
  • Broken Toy (Suncoast Society, #7)
  • A Clean Sweep (Suncoast Society, #8)
  • A Roll of the Dice (Suncoast Society, #9)
  • His Canvas (Suncoast Society, #10)