Jump to ratings and reviews

Feral Steel MC #1

Beginning of the Inevitable

My father and sister are dead.My ma is trying to come to terms with losing most of her family.My blood brother, Stone, is a man on the run. His days are numbered.My family let the Feral Steel MC down.It is my job to put us back together and make us stronger.My first job is to hunt down Stone and get retribution for everything he has torn apart.Callie, my ol' lady, is by my side, helping keep our family safe.I need to be strong and get rid of my weaknesses and be strong for my family and club.I am Devil, the President of the Feral Steel MC.Today is the Beginning of the Inevitable.The day I take control and send everyone to hell that tries to stand in my way.

381 pages, Kindle Edition

Published February 4, 2017

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Vera Quinn

39 books238 followers
I have been an avid reader since I was taught to read. I was the oldest of six children and reading was a getaway for me. When my sister became sick she encouraged me to write my first book. That was in 2015 and I released my first book in March 2016. I love to read, write and share books. I am a wife, a mom, and a grandma so the only problem I have is finding the time to get it done. I have been married to my husband for 23 years and he is my person and strongest supporter.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
Displaying 1 - 30 of 36 reviews
Profile Image for Shirl.
822 reviews36 followers
April 22, 2020
First book of the second series and it was good. If you have not read the first series you won't get the full picture of this book. For better enjoyment please go back and read BlackPath MC series as this is all one giant series just different clubs.
We have gotten to know Devil and Callie well from the previous series and all the trouble that has surrounded them. In this one everything comes to a breaking point. You will learn a lot of who's and why's and the past secrets. As they say secrets always have a way of coming out and boy did they. Mistakes will be made and bonds will be tested. We will still have all the fighting, mystery, suspense and good, good hot living and loving.
Profile Image for Theresa Ritchie.
749 reviews
February 16, 2017
Must read

This book was amazing was hooked from the start couldn't put it down , just love devil and Callie I highly recommend this book its a must read
Profile Image for Mona Livsey.
359 reviews2 followers
October 15, 2018
Callie and Devil have had one of the hardest beginnings ever in their MC lives. It has never been easy, torn from each other and finally coming back to one another, their lives are still being tested.
A fantastic story that continues lives of characters in other series in the MC lives by this Author.
Incredible storyline, unforgettable characters and a Series I cannot get enough of!!
Profile Image for Sarah085.
115 reviews7 followers
October 10, 2018
Felt like I missed half the back story with this ... because I did. The story was hard to follow but excited to see where this new MC goes
Profile Image for Angela.
2,494 reviews31 followers
July 25, 2021
A great beginning to this series

This was a great beginning to the Feral Steel MC series, and I loved getting some questions finally answered. ;) Kylar "Devil" Steel and Callie's story began in the BlackPath MC series, along with a lot of the other characters in this book, as well as an ongoing secondary plot involving Devil's family. I would strongly recommend that you read the BlackPath MC series prior to beginning this one. It's not absolutely necessary, but it will give you a better understanding of the characters, backgrounds, connections, the different clubs involved, and the unusual dynamics between all of them. They're terrific stories, and you won't be disappointed.
There were a few editing errors, as well as some time line issues, but fortunately they're all relatively minor and don't take away from the stories. (The boxset of the BlackPath MC had these same issues as well, but again, didn't take away from the stories) Overall, this was a terrific story, and I'm looking forward to reading the series.
I would recommend this book, series, and author.
Profile Image for Nicole Ortiz.
1,285 reviews50 followers
October 16, 2018
Captivating story beginning to end. This is a continuation to Devil and Callie's story which you meet if you read the Blackpath MC. Devil is now the President of Feral Steel and he is hunting down his brother who is trying to get rid of him and take over and is threatening his family. This story has action, drama, family secret revealed and love of family. This was a really good story and I recommend reading it. I have enjoyed reading Vera Quinn's MC books and can't wait to read more. Loved the characters and I love that you get a glimpse into the lives of Callie's sisters, father, brother and her two ex's. Can't wait to read more of their story.
I received an ARC and volunteered to leave a review.
Profile Image for GKP2460 .
1,479 reviews19 followers
July 11, 2022
love this series! Ok, so I love everything by this author. Hacksaw is the VP of Feral Steel MC and his story is something else. He's such a manw*o^e and Joy is so sweet. She leaves one MC swearing she's done with bikers and she was, until she went to work at the gym and met Hacksaw. Of course there's LOTS of chemistry but, there also LOTS of chaos, excitement and surprises in their story too. They have to work to get where they're going and nothing is ever easy with any of these guys. We also get a catch-up on Devil and Callie too. Another great read from this author.
Profile Image for Kim Richards.
1,340 reviews7 followers
February 2, 2018
Twists, turns and surprises await you within the pages of this book. Some you may see coming and others you won't.
I was totally captivated with this story, from page 1 until the end I was watching it play out in my head while reading the words.
I love the two main characters in this book and loved he way Vera Quinn ended the book.
So worth the rating I have it. MC fans I think you will enjoy this book.
Profile Image for Vikki Purcell.
537 reviews5 followers
March 22, 2018
Trouble still remains. Devil will do any thing to protect his family even try to wrangle information out of a club girl..

Callie will do anything to protect her sons, she sees through Devil's plans and calls him on it.

Stone has help when a secret his mother has carried becomes known. Who us helping Stone? What secret does Kat hides? Will Devil and Callie finally have peace with their sons? Your answers will be answered as you read.
Profile Image for Lana.
259 reviews1 follower
November 6, 2018
Really enjoyed this story!
The story of Devil and Callie is the perfect blend of angst and love, mixed with family ties and suspense!
This amazing story will take you on a roller coaster ride of emotions from beginning to end!
MC books are one of my favorite genres to read and I can say that this series is definitely one of the best that I have read, and I have read many!!
Definately recommend this amazing story and can't wait to read more from the talent author Vera Quinn!
2,617 reviews22 followers
February 11, 2017
this was amazing book! it kept you on the edge. its about a man who will protect his family by any means even his own death. now that is true love right there. highly recommend this book to everyone! thanks for giving me a chance to read this book!
Profile Image for Monica Holloway.
607 reviews20 followers
August 5, 2017
Beginning

I absolutely love Vera's style of writing. You don't have to, but it's a good idea to have read her BlackPath MC Series before this one. That way you know the background and history to these characters. I couldn't put it down and read it in one sitting!!!!!!!!
117 reviews4 followers
October 15, 2018
Interesting read, there were some things I definitely didn’t see coming in this story and it kept me on the edge of my seat. Trouble is still brewing for Devil and Callie. Hopefully things look up for them both. I don’t want to give to much away. But I suggest you do read it..
Profile Image for Amanda Rodriguez.
198 reviews
October 20, 2018
Omg I absolutely love Devil’s story and how he fights for the people he loves. If I could give this wonderfully written book 100 stars I would. Thank you for letting me have the opportunity to read your wonderful book.
Profile Image for Gucci 35.
2,345 reviews25 followers
November 21, 2019
Yes to Beginning of Inevitable

Wow...Quinn will throw so much at us in this story. We get all the juicy secrets. At the beginning I wanted to throw my kindle because of Devil but he is redeemed. Love Devil and Callie. I am on to Kane's story and I can't wait!! Happy Reading!!
Profile Image for Lauren.
2,369 reviews11 followers
August 10, 2017
Hmmm...

Lord help Devil and Callie have been to hell and back and its not getting any better they are gonna have to deal with club shit quickly!!!
Profile Image for Heidi Mowry.
68 reviews
February 7, 2018
I love the continuation of Devil and Callie’s story. All the trials of running an MC and family causing problems along the way makes this a great read.
Profile Image for Cassandra.
475 reviews
March 13, 2018
What a twist

Holy hell I didn’t see all those twists and turns. Vera has out done herself with them here. I’m even more excited to see what’s next.
330 reviews
April 1, 2018
Great

O m g what an intriguing read loved it held my attention can't wait to read more from this author
Profile Image for Brenda Longland OLeary.
645 reviews1 follower
May 22, 2018
Love it!

Absolutely love this author and her MC books. All are intertwined together, but you could read alone. Ready for the next book.
60 reviews
September 29, 2018
Love

Absolutely fallen in love with this book. I love the family Devil and Callie have made together. Love the way the Feral Steel MC and Blackpath Mc back each other.
Profile Image for Latifa Morrisette.
2,305 reviews48 followers
October 16, 2018
I loved this book. If you are lover of MC, I highly recommend this book. The storyline is phenomenal and Devil and Callie are awesome. This maybe my first Vera Quinn book but it won't be my last.
Profile Image for Melissa Ledet.
1,963 reviews13 followers
April 10, 2019
Hot and Intense

A hot and intense read that will leave you wanting more of Feral MC and the other clubs. Can't wait to read the other books in this series.
Profile Image for Pearl.
1,969 reviews8 followers
August 12, 2019
Devil and Callie

This is a new series with our old favorite characters. Devil is struggling with his presidency as Callie is in the final weeks of being pregnant. I liked it!
Profile Image for Tersia Eloff.
481 reviews2 followers
October 9, 2019
Beginning of the Inevitable

I loved reading more about Callie and Devil, can never have enough or too much of them. I hope all of the kids gets their own books!
Profile Image for Ann L.
3,485 reviews15 followers
May 2, 2022
Love how all the characters and family interact, Devil and Callie are a fantastic H and h, I'm looking forward to reading more from this MC
Profile Image for Jodie Scott.
236 reviews6 followers
March 6, 2017
Reviewed by 2 Girls Who Love Books

This book follows an MC and may hold a few slight triggers for some! This is book one in this set of books.

I really enjoyed this story and I loved following the different characters in here. The book is very well written with fabulous descriptive text. The twists and turns come thick and fast in this one and you need to be on the ball to keep up with everything that's going on. There are a few heart stopping moments and also a few where you just want to scream at the characters!
This book seems to get a lot of your emotions going and takes you on a super roller coaster ride! There's seems to be a lot of mini plot lines going on which I loved as this isn't a simple story so to speak but that's a good thing it keeps your mind active and wanting to keep reading!
The characters are fantastic. There is such a variety of personality going on that you're sure to connect with at least one of them!
There is a cliff hanger at the end and I sure as hell can't wait for the next book!
5* from me!
Displaying 1 - 30 of 36 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.