Start by marking “Hear No Evil (Brotherhood #3)” as Want to Read:
Hear No Evil (Brotherhood #3)

Hear No Evil

(Brotherhood #3)

Riley Duncan is haunted by a past he can’t remember. Something happened in the isolated cabin he now calls home. Something deadly. And he can’t rest until he finds out what it is.

Not wanting to burden anyone with his nonsensical nightmares, he keeps to himself until his contact in town, an intelligent girl he’s desperately trying not to fall for, reveals some long-buried e
Published February 28th 2017 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Hear No Evil, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hear No Evil

ضحى الحداد
and with that this great adventure ends, man it was a whirlwind and full of so much action and feelings
in this book we know more about Riley's past and his relationship with this cute chick Caitlin.. I liked this book but I have to admit it wasn't as enjoyable as the other two .. maybe I expected more of Riley ?? or maybe the love story didn't sit out with me ..
Anyhow I liked the video the author made " A look into the future of Eton Wolves " about 10 years after the events of the tr
Latifa Morrisette
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG!! This book is AMAZING!!! Hear No Evil is the final book in The Brotherhood trilogy. Its Riley and Caitlyn's book. In this book everything mystery and question that you have had gets answered and along the way Riley discovers more about his own family that her never knew.
If you have read the first two books, book three will not disappoint. I loved this series and every character involved. I cannot wait to see what's next from her!

I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book!
Lola
I received a free copy of this book from the author and voluntarily reviewed it.

Hear no Evil is a great way to end this trilogy. It gives Riley his own story and romance and wraps up most open plot lines and gives a satisfactory ending for all the couples. The epilogue is very sweet and it was so fun to see these characters all find their place and happiness. There were a few small things or side characters that I would've liked to hear from what happened with them, but besides that things got n
Emmi
„Hear no evil“ is one of those books you just can‘t wait to read and when it‘s finally waiting for you to open it, you are afraid to start reading because with the last page not only this book will end but this whole amazing series and so when Riley‘s book hit my kindle I was equally happy and sad.

I was curious about Riley‘s story since book#1 and wow what a rollercoaster ride Jordan Ford created. It‘s the perfect conclusion to the Brotherhood trilogy. An emotional ending to a story full of frie
Paz Vivanco
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a way to end Valentine's day!

This book! What a perfect story, what a perfect ending for this amazing trilogy! This is one of those trilogies that the books get better and better!

On this one, we follow the story of Riley and his mysteries that haunt him ever since he lost his parents. Will he ever find the truth about what really happened?

On the other side, we have Caitlin, the girl that has been helping him getting things to live up in the cabin during all this time.

I absolutely loved this
Nana Pickrell
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the final book in the Brotherhood trilogy with Riley and Caitlin. I loved it! We get the answers to Riley's past along with a few twists I wasn't expecting. It was the perfect ending for this band of brothers. They show you don't have to share blood to be a family but share the love of one another. Can't wait to see what Ms. Ford brings us next.

I was privileged enough to receive a copy of this book from the author for an honest review.
Aurora - Whoo Gives A Hoot
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
Hear No Evil is the final installment in the Brotherhood Trilogy and the perfect conclusion to this extraordinary series! Jordan Ford (aka Melissa Pearl) has done it again! Just like last time I didn't think that this book could top book one, but it has truly exceeded every one of my wildest expectations! This is absolutely nothing that this author can't do if she sets her mind to id and oh man does she deliver a killer book every time! This story
Megan Coppadge
Feb 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received an advance copy of this book courtesy of the author in exchange for an honest review.

Riley is by far my favorite brother and I was excited to finally learn his story.

This book was totally unpredictable. Granted I haven't read the second yet so I don't know if there were any hints dropped in there but I felt like I missed nothing having not read the second book. It started out a little slow but quickly picked up the pace. Caitlin is described as being "cursed with an overpowering curi
Cassie
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced copy of this book from the author and in exchange for an honest review.

Hear No Evil is the final book the the Brotherhood Trilogy that features Riley and Caitlin's story. It was my favorite book out of the trilogy as it ties up all the loose ends that were possibly left in either of the other stories. I love how Jordan Ford adds a few new twists in there that we weren't expecting.

I've already recommended this series to many friends who were looking for something new and ex
Jennifer G
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book. All opinions expressed are my own."

Hear No Evil is the perfect conclusion to the Brotherhood Trilogy. Jordan Ford is such a fun writer. This entire trilogy has been such a great adventure and this book is no exception. This is Riley's story. And Caitlin's story. And Ryley and Caitlin! It's full of old mysteries, new and old dangers, and a new love. It's frustrating, suspenseful, and entirely satisfying.

Riley and Caitlin are a perfect match.
Secretly Adorkable Readers
No spoiler 5 star review from SAR Blog!

Hear No Evil is the final book of this series and we finally get to Riley & Caitlin's story! I loved the whole series. It was full of suspense, heart pounding deadly moments that left you breathless. Hear No Evil had the most mystery and edge of your seat scenes.

Riley was always my favorite and was so glad how the series ended. This was a very great ending to a wonderful trilogy! Read the Brotherhood Trilogy by Jordan Ford now and get the edge of your
Rmsooon
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ive read " hear no evil " ,, ahh i cant belive ive finished the series ,, it was enjoyable ive really liked it ,, it gave me " perfect chemistry " and " letters to the lost " vibes i dunno why exactly but i really enjoyed the series im gonna miss them ,, the author even made a short video on youtube about what happend to them after 10 years and it was heart breaking beautiful ,, anyways enough emotions ;p ,, i gave the book 5 out of 5 stars
Sophie Koufes
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the end of an era! This is the 3rd & final book in the Brotherhood Series triology. Get your tissue box ready. This is Riley''s story. A remarkable series & book that is highly captivating & full of twists you won't see coming. The characters are sensational & you can't help but fall in love with them. Take a chance & fasten your seat belts to take a ride into this mysterious & suspenseful novel. I'm hearbroken to see this remarkable series has come to an end. Thi ...more
legenbooksdary
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
And with the the release of Hear No Evil, marks the end of the Brotherhood series. What can I say about this book? It is the ultimate perfect ending to a very suspenseful series. Everything just falls into place and justice rules all.

I feel that Caitlin has a very strong character. She is very determined, strong and brave. She would do whatever it takes to reach out and help others even if they're strangers to her who are in dire of need and I find that a very respectable thing to do.

I love th
Renee Adams-Cook
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Well, what can I say. I loved this book.

What an awesome ending to the series.

This book was so much more intense and drama filled than the other two books and I loved it.

I loved Riley. He was so selfless, making sure the others didn't know how much he was suffering, knowing they were all suffering as well. I found him so deep.

I really loved Caitlin. She was such a bubbly, no filter, joy to read. I loved her curiosity and her need to know things.

She and Riley are a perfect match.

I also enjoyed h
Juliana Ignácio
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
From the first book, Riley proved to be a more mature character than his brothers, since he went through so many sufferings in his young life. And when they hide in the old cabin of his uncle Rafe, memories of the past begin to haunt him.
Caitlin is a resident of the small town of Legacy and soon becomes friends with Riley, but this friendship soon turns into a stronger feeling on both sides.
But with everything that's been going on in Riley's life and his brothers, things are not easy for him and
Amy Yoder
Feb 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received this book for free to give an honest review.

After finishing the first two books there were a lot of loose ends. I felt that the come together very well.

I loved...
The strength of Riley. He carries so much on him, but does it with love.

Caitlin's support of Riley is so fun to watch. She's so in love that she gets lost in him. Her determination to become part of this family is amazing with her knowing the risk. She's so smart and curious it's fun to see her get into situations that Rile
Lone Tree Reviews
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hear No Evil is the third and final book in the Brotherhood Series! Riley Duncan deals with nightmares from his past and living in a cabin that something had happened to him but he can't seem to remember what that one thing was. It takes one girl by the name of Caitlin Powell for everything to come out about what had happened to him in that cabin while trying to not fall in love with her at the same time. As Riley deals with this new information about his past, everything will come to a head for ...more
Kandace
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading this series and I am sad its over. I loved seeing the dynamics of each character. It's hard not to love each one for there different personalities. The third book was probably my favorite of the three but each one is a really well written, exciting the entire way through. I most defiantly recommend this series!!
Gina Cihacz
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed this ARC book. Make some time and find a quiet place to hide as you will want to finish this book in one setting with no interruptions. This book will leave you breathless. I fell in love with the Brotherhood; Young men who may not yet know where they are heading in life, but they own up to their mistakes, but they will fight for their family and find love along the way. Hear No Evil is a rollercoaster of a book; hang on tight until you finish the last page.
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
Wow what a brilliant finish to this trilogy. This is Riley and local girl Caitlyn's story and I loved it. The action and drama picked up as the story progressed, I couldn't put it down. Riley has nightmares and we find they're connected to his childhood, a tragedy that he had blocked out of his young brain. Like a spider web, the location and the friends he is with are intertwined. There are twists and turns as the mystery unfolds....I didn't see that coming at all.
Great story, this author is al
Paula Genereau
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my!!! What a great book. I loved it. Riley can't remember what's happened in his home all he knows is something happened and he's gonna find out what
Rachael
Feb 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
As Caitlin and Riley unravel the mystery of his past, it seems as if danger lurks around every corner. There are several secrets that are revealed and mysteries that are solved. You won't want to miss this conclusion to the Brotherhood Trilogy.

*I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy.*
Patty
Nov 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Romance, suspense, intrigue..this young adult trilogy has it all. Taking place in a remote town in Wyoming sets the perfect backdrop for both calmness and suspense. Three books and each one building on the other has created an incredible journey for the three couples. This book focuses on Riley and Caitlin. Riley has been the logical "brother" of the three, always keeping things in perspective. He has a past that haunts him, unable to remember all that has happened to him. Caitlin is Riley's con ...more
Jordan S
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hear No Evil was the best book out of the trilogy. Riley and Caitlin are the perfect match. Caitlin understands Riley on a deeper level and can read his moods with just a glance. Riley was the most reserved of the three boys, for obvious reasons. I enjoyed seeing him come out of his shell and start to except what has happened to him. Caitlin helps him uncover the truth and never leaves his side, she never pushes Riley she allows him to process on his own terms. I was hoping that this book would ...more
Linda
Feb 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great conclusion to the story. Almost all of the open questions answered and with a bit of a twist too. It was interesting to see that as each story took place, my perception of the boys either would change or luckily did not. For example, I really liked Trey in the first book, but as the we read through Kade's, then Riley's, certain aspects of what I liked about him in his story, came across as abrasive. Luckily, I did get to know him in his book or I'm not sure I would have liked him. Same wit ...more
Karen Voitik
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
> Book review - Hear No Evil

>I am an independent reviewer. This is the third book in the Brotherhood Trilogy and ends in an HEA. Riley is attracted to his supply helper in town, Caity. He has some repressed memories and is in hiding, so he doesn't want to start anything with her. Pretty soon everyone the kids are hiding from find them. This book has a lot of humor, especially with Caity's sisters and her useless uncle.

>This book also has a lot more real danger in it. The 3 boys really
Angela Sanders
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gripping and emotional!

As the Brotherhood Trilogy comes to a close, Riley's story is brought to light. Not to mention, revelations from his past come full circle into the present. It's startling and dangerous for everyone in Legacy.
Riley can't keep his feelings for Caitlyn at bay any longer, but will his past and growing threats put her in danger? He's a mess, especially after learning the truth about his life before St. Catherine's.
In a series of frantic and dangerous situations, loose ends c
Lisa
May 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kayla
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I never wanted this series to end!!!!
But I'm happy everyone got their happily ever after!
I love that despite the book being about Riley and Caity's developing relationship and the struggles they face along the way there was still information about Jules and Kade and Ana and Trey.

Riley's character is completely unique with a strong need for justice and finally discovering what happened to his parents and Uncle Rafe. Completely unexpected plot twist. It's so hilarious how everyone is tied together
  • Set Me Free (A Fugitive #2)
  • Tortured Soul (Mercy's Angels, #3)
  • Lost and Found (The Game Plan #1) (The General's Daughter #2)
  • Transparent (Luminous, #2)
  • No One's Hero (Chadwell Hearts, #2)
  • Chasing Mercy (Mercy, #1)
  • Amazing Grace (The American Soldier Collection, #3)
  • Devlin's Descendant (White Aura, #3)
  • Royce (Hunters, #1)
  • Deceitfully Yours
  • Watching Fireflies (Love Bug, #1)
  • Unforeseen Heartbeat (Second Chances, #2)
  • Atancia (The Durand Duology, #1)
  • Saving Her Bear (The Bears of Blackrock, #1)
  • Earth (The Invasion Trilogy #1)
  • Krysta's Curse (Whispers, #3)
  • Through the Lens (Through the Lens, #1)
  • Aboard the Wishing Star
Jordan Ford is a young adult romance author.

“Writing high school romances brings me the greatest joy. My heart bubbles, my insides zing, and I am at my happiest when immersed in a great scene with characters who have become real to me.”

Her first series, The Big Play Novels, is based on a high school football team in the fictional town of Nelson, Idaho.

"I've totally fallen in love with this team a

Brotherhood (3 books)
  • See No Evil (Brotherhood, #1)
  • Speak No Evil (Brotherhood, #2)