Start by marking “All That Glitters (All That #1)” as Want to Read:
All That Glitters (All That #1)

All That Glitters

(All That #1)

Country-music star, Dory Walker, never wanted to come back to the small town of Sycamore Bay. But after her fairy-tale life is flipped upside down, and her marriage becomes a casualty, she has no choice.

Harris Malone is a man with few commitments. He keeps a low profile most days while he cares for his young daughter and helps run his dad’s hardware store.

But when he and D
ebook
Published June 1st 2017

To ask other readers questions about All That Glitters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All That Glitters

Coco.V
Dec 13, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (12/13/2018)!💝

Blurb:
A has-been country music star. A divorced dad from a small town. Almost a decade of bottled up passion...

Maureen
Jul 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: music, romance
When I first read the book description of ‘All That Glitters’ I immediately really wanted to read it. Not only do I love romance novels with a Hollywood/ celebrity kind of theme. I also love country music. This book just sounded great and I was so happy to receive a review copy.

In ‘All That Glitters’ we meet former celebrity Dory Walker. Dory used to be an upcoming country star until an technicality with the microphone ended her career. When she finally starts to believe her career can begin aga
Siobhan
Jun 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
All That Glitters is such a sweet romance read. It’s one of those stories that grips you from the start, holding tight until the end, leaving you with all the mushy feelings.

Told from altering points of view, All That Glitters offers us both a second chance romance and a tale of finding yourself when your life has been turned upside down. It is rags to riches in reverse, with country music and a lovable child thrown into the mix to make for a wonderful read. Without a doubt, it’s a super adorabl
Tiffany Willams
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"We fit together. We were notes on a sheet of music meant to blend together."

This book had so many of my favorite things wrapped into one!

Single dad being the best he can be for his daughter....Yep!
A country singer trying to find herself again...Oh yeah!
A second-chance romance that leaves you swooning and wanting more...Yes, Please!!!

This book starts off with a bang, and you're immediately immersed into Dory's world.
She's no longer the huge star she once was, and even more than that, she's not e
Linda Zagon
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
My Review
If you are looking for an easy delightful and charming read, I would recommend “All That Glitters” by Tracy Krimmer. I received an ARC of this book for my honest review.
The genres of this book are Contemporary Romance, and Women’s Fiction.
The author describes the characters as flawed, and mostly likeable. After being in the lime light as a famous country singer, and married to a famous singer, Dory Walker, gets the shock of her life. During a live interview, she finds out that her husba
Renee
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favourites, read-2017
I loved this sweet small town romance. I'm not really into the "rock star romance" theme - I can't relate to all the fame and stardom but a country singer, fallen from grace, who crawled back home to the people she'd ditched on her way up - yep, loved it. And the single dad romance - swoon.
I think Stella, Dory's grandma, was my favourite character. She was down to earth and tough.
I can't wait to read the next book in the series and see where Dory goes from here.
I reviewed a complimentary copy.
Ashley Aponte
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story. I'm a sucker for mushy, love stories. The characters were sweet, and I loved the back and forth between Dory and Harrison. I enjoyed reading both POVs, and am excited to read more of their story and see how their relationship progresses, and if/how Dory rekindles her career. This was a great book, and I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys a mild romance, with a bit of drama.

#TheUnratedBookshelf
Kayla
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a feel good story about old flames being rekindled! The writing was smooth, which allowed the story to flow so easily. The story is told between two characters and I felt that the transitions were smooth with each chapter picking up where the prior chapter left off. Enjoyable read for the beach!

I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review.
Jaime
Jun 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love this story and am looking forward to reading the sequels. The turmoil and then redemption between characters made for a very interesting read. The descriptions were so vivid that I could easily picture the characters and the scenery in my head.

I received an advance review copy of this book from the Great Thought's Ninja Review Team. All opinions are my own. :)
Elizabeth Mathis

But when he and Dory run into each other at the local gas station, all either can think about is the searing kiss they shared many years ago.
Suzanne
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dory left Sycamore Bay as soon as she could get out and made her way to LA to be a country music star leaving behind her Grandma, her best friend Tammy, and her high school crush Harris. Seven years later, Dory’s life has just been turned upside down in a very public way and she has no choice but to go crawling back to her hometown left with nothing but her car. She soon discovers that her Grandma and Tammy are close friends now and neither is overly happy she is back. She also discovers that Ha ...more
Cassey
May 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Goodness this was a tricky read, and as such it's a 2.5 read. I think this was the first instance of getting both central characters points of view, where it didn't serve the story well.

The first chapter has you starting with Dory, and you end the book with Harris. And as such for me it felt rather incomplete. This is Dory's story. Yes, Harris is part of it, but any growth and change in him was minor. Especially, when compared to just what Dory was dealing with.

Part of the two of them getting to
Shelly Wygant
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Dory is a country music star that is dealing with some issues that bring her career down. When she is down on her luck and broke she returns to Sycamore Bay, the small town she grew up in. Harris is content with living in Sycamore Bay. Dory was the one who got away but his life is on track. When he sees Dory he can't believe his eyes. This is their story as the navigate their feelings for each other.

You will feel for Dory after all that has happened to her. This story is about so much more that
Zilpha Owens
May 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
It's always a privilege to receive an ARC from an author. I truly appreciate the opportunity to read their work. So it really bothers me to have to rate this at only 2 stars. The story itself had potential. Has-been, recently divorced country music star goes home to second chances with the guy, family and friends she left behind. I just couldn't connect with the characters. The dual POVs, that I usually love, didn't work. The end of the story fell flat and didn't seem to have real resolution. No ...more
Ursula
May 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sweet story about Desiree (Dory) Booth and her dramatic fall from fame right on TV. As she stumbles back to her hometown with just about nothing, she realizes that during the years she has been gone, she has alienated everyone back home by not keeping in contact. What follows is Dory's struggles and triumphs to succeed in a world where she is not a famous country singer anymore. I enjoyed this book and the characters and look forward to book #2.
Amy
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Unfortunately this book confused me. I couldn't find any character development especially between Dory and the daughter. They were close? I had high hopes due to the story line. I read a review that said it was fun and funny.... I didn't find that, at all.
Trina
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this storyline. I am not a big romance reader but this book had just the right amount of romance and drama that kept me intrigued. Great summer read!
Luv
Jul 30, 2018
Kelley
rated it did not like it
Feb 06, 2019
Isabella
Jul 26, 2017
Aida Alberto
May 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cute and lightheaded. I enjoyed the story. Nice and quick easy read. If that's what you're looking for this book will fill those needs.
Aimee Brown
Dec 04, 2017
Goodreads Librari...: Please Update Cover 4 19 May 22, 2018 11:52AM
Newsletter signup: tracykrimmer.com/newsletter

------------------------------------------------------

Tracy Krimmer loves penning chick lit and Women's Fiction as well as reading the same genre. Her passion for the written word began at a young age and her favorite place as a child was the library.

When she's not writing, she enjoys fitness, crushing candy, and napping. She lives in the Midwest with

All That (3 books)
  • All That Doesn't (All That #2)
  • All That Matters (All That #3)
“Even though on the outside we glittered like gold, inside we were almost as black as coal. Sometimes the glitter people saw was only the shattered pieces reflecting among the broken glass.” 3 likes
“So many stars in the sky, each unique and full of destiny. I wanted more than anything to be part of those stars.
I never realized becoming one would destroy me.”
1 likes